Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40433 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #250 on: February 12, 2013, 05:19:47 AM »
There must be something seriously wrong with your brain if you can find even an 18-year-old child 'hot'. Pedo alert, anyone?

Hey Jonathan: How young before you can't find them hot anymore Jon? 15? 13?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #251 on: February 12, 2013, 06:13:26 AM »
MY WIFE IS 8 YRS YOUNGER I LIKE IT WHEN IT WAS SHE 25 I WAS 33 ,,,8 YRS LATER 2 KIDS......I ALWAYS ACTED YOUNGER ANYWAY COMPARED TO HER.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: February 12, 2013, 06:18:33 AM »
MY WIFE IS 8 YRS YOUNGER I LIKE IT WHEN IT WAS SHE 25 I WAS 33 ,,,8 YRS LATER 2 KIDS......I ALWAYS ACTED YOUNGER ANYWAY COMPARED TO HER.

Yes I liked it when your wife was 25 too, good times

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #253 on: February 12, 2013, 07:22:01 AM »

LMAO 

Sorry nj this one was good.  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #254 on: February 12, 2013, 07:50:48 AM »
I'm sure female parents of teenage girls feel just as strongly...and the thing of it is, they are the only ones that matter...it's THEIR kid we are talking about.  They are the ones looking out for the best interest of their child, and realize that an 18 year old girl doesn't have all the asnwers and has a LOT to learn about life. ...no matter how "smart" she thinks she is.

i could give a flying fuck if some 35 yo  single male is "cool" with it....no shit you are cool with it.  ::)

You know what i would be "cool" with ? if you could fuck your friend's wife if she was really hot and came on to you....but the husband might not be so on board with it. Never mind the fact that it's morally wrong, she'll probably regret it later, it would break her husband's heart....why trouble ourselves with these trivial things....right?  she's an adult.    point is just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should.

and for the twentieth time now, there is a reason it raises eyebrows and is frowned upon by conventional society, and people look down on it ...and a reason why Diablo himself said in the very first post..."am i just being THE CREEPY GUY TRYING TO GET IN WITH AN 18 YEAR OLD"   ;)  even he knows what he's doing isn't right, she's just really hot so he doesn't give a fuck.

See you're adding in other criteria.

You're saying that if she's ok with it and one guy is ok with it, then that's all that matters, but you're ignoring the 3rd person in the relationship.

Parents, no matter how much you want to be involved in your child's life, at the end of the day, when they are 18 they can do whatever they want to do and there's not a damn thing you can really do about it.

So obviously your analogy does not accurately describe the situation at hand.

No... female parents do not have the same issues with it that the male parents do... This has been shown many times and while I'm not certain that there is in fact a poll based upon it. The social double standard that we obviously have regarding older women dating younger men would lend itself to the belief that since we as guys have less issues with out sons dating older women, then mothers would have less issues with their daughters dating older men.

We will continue to go around and around with this and get nowhere, so I will simply bow out as it makes no point to continue to hash it over and over again.

So to sum up.

18 years old is an adult... They can date whomever they wish to.

35 is an adult... They can date whomever they wish to.

If they wish to date each other, there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

As much as you may detest the idea, that's the way it works.

Do they always have things in common, no... but then people of the same age don't always have things in common either.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: February 12, 2013, 08:08:50 AM »
good post.  

this topic has always intrigued me.  

i do find it funny that when a 35 year old man is dating an 18 year old woman (17 year age gap) it is frowned upon but when a 27 year old man dates a 16 year old woman (11 year age gap) people are calling for him to spend the rest of his life in prison or the death penalty.  is the 27 year old really that much worse of a person?  Is the 18 year really mature enough and is the 16 year old not?  

there are many cultures in asia where a 15 year old marrying a man much older is common practice.  are they a society of child molesters?

it's funny to me how somewhere along the line our society abitrarily chose the number 18 and now we form our morals around that number and judge others based upon a completely random and arbitrary number.

for the record, my wife is 19 days older than me.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #256 on: February 12, 2013, 08:25:56 AM »
I love all of the rules guys are creating about this.  7 year gap is ok, 10 is too much, blah blah. Like every person is a cookie cutter.  Some 18 year olds are more mature than 30 year olds, others not so much.  It's not like she is a kid.  She is young, attractive, smart and carries herself real well.  If she didn't tell you you'd think she was in her 20's.
I stay in great shape. I don't look my age at all.  I have a great job.  What makes me a creep?  I am not looking for a one nighter with this chick. even if I was, I doubt she hasn't had any yet.

Lol that it took 11 pages before someone brought up Courtney Stodden.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #257 on: February 12, 2013, 08:26:24 AM »
See you're adding in other criteria.

You're saying that if she's ok with it and one guy is ok with it, then that's all that matters, but you're ignoring the 3rd person in the relationship.

Parents, no matter how much you want to be involved in your child's life, at the end of the day, when they are 18 they can do whatever they want to do and there's not a damn thing you can really do about it.

So obviously your analogy does not accurately describe the situation at hand.

No... female parents do not have the same issues with it that the male parents do... This has been shown many times and while I'm not certain that there is in fact a poll based upon it. The social double standard that we obviously have regarding older women dating younger men would lend itself to the belief that since we as guys have less issues with out sons dating older women, then mothers would have less issues with their daughters dating older men.

We will continue to go around and around with this and get nowhere, so I will simply bow out as it makes no point to continue to hash it over and over again.

So to sum up.

18 years old is an adult... They can date whomever they wish to.

35 is an adult... They can date whomever they wish to.

If they wish to date each other, there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

As much as you may detest the idea, that's the way it works.

Do they always have things in common, no... but then people of the same age don't always have things in common either.

You keep trying to make this a legal issue when it's a moral one.

And hiding behind the bulshit assumption that an 18 year old girl is a fully formed adult and is wise to the ways of the world.

yes they can vote and join the army, and that is more due to the fact that the army needs dumb young recruits  ;)

but they can't drink or buy cigarettes, or go to a nightclub......gee i wonder why they don't let 18 year olds get drunk and go to clubs......hmmmmmmm  ::)

Are you REALLY sitting here with a straight face and telling me an 18 year old KID has the same life and dating experience as a 25 or 30 year old woman?  she was in high school with Justin beiber posters on her wall less than a year ago, and lives with mommy and daddy.  hell she might even be a virgin for all we know.

Like I said twenty one times now.....it's not a "issue" because everyone is just fine with it, it's frowned upon for good reason.  you can stick your head in the sand and hide behind the legal voting age all day long .  try and pass off your "hey man, what's the problem?"   to someone else.

Let's see El Diablo knock on her parents door and ask them "hey man, what's the problem?' and see the reaction he gets.  ::)

and as far as having no say over an 18 year old child's life decisions....LOLOLOL. `I know of VERY FEW  18 year olds, especially girls...that are out of the house and self sufficient at 18 years old. and as long as your hand is in the pocket, you play by my rules.  that's REALITY. as is the fact that most 18 year olds still listen to their parents...you know you did  ;) It makes me laugh when people argue, and they just post nonsense. keep it based in the real world, or at least try to.

PS one little thing...It's funny how you say MALE parents of teenage kids have the biggest problem with it....I wonder why that is?  perhaps becuase men know how men think ?  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #258 on: February 12, 2013, 08:31:56 AM »
THANX BIGPRICK,,,GLAD WE COULD SHARE...

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 12, 2013, 08:35:09 AM »
in a perfect world, groink is right but things are all fucked up nowadays. not too long ago i dated a 16 yeard old chick and she wasnt even a virign anymore. She also had already a bag full of tricks and shit. Also she said many times she was on the pill and later on she admited it was a lie. Thank god i was on test back then, and would usually aim to the face  ;D

also, the younger the chick the bigger her prejuice is against muscles. Lately Im going for the 19-22 range and its being tuff as hell. When Im in twink mode they are easy as sunday tho. Ive been seriously thinking in trimming down a bit because of it.

The older women, otoh, like muscle even more than gay men probably.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #260 on: February 12, 2013, 08:40:29 AM »

And hiding behind the bulshit assumption that an 18 year old girl is a fully formed adult and is wise to the ways of the world.

yes they can vote and join the army, and that is more due to the fact that the army needs dumb young recruits  ;)

but they can't drink or buy cigarettes, or go to a nightclub......gee i wonder why they don't let 18 year olds get drunk and go to clubs......hmmmmmmm  ::)

Are you REALLY sitting here with a straight face and telling me an 18 year old KID has the same life and dating experience as a 25 or 30 year old woman?  she was in high school with Justin beiber posters on her wall less than a year ago, and lives with mommy and daddy.  hell she might even be a virgin for all we know.

Like I said twenty one times now.....it's not a "issue" because everyone is just fine with it, it's frowned upon for good reason.  you can stick your head in the sand and hide behind the legal voting age all day long .  try and pass off your "hey man, what's the problem?"   to someone else.

Let's see El Diablo knock on her parents door and ask them "hey man, what's the problem?' and see the reaction he gets.  ::)

and as far as having no say over an 18 year old child's life decisions....LOLOLOL. `I know of VERY FEW  18 year olds, especially girls...that are out of the house and self sufficient at 18 years old. and as long as your hand is in the pocket, you play by my rules.  that's REALITY. as is the fact that most 18 year olds still listen to their parents...you know you did  ;) It makes me laugh when people argue, and they just post nonsense. keep it based in the real world, or at least try to.

PS one little thing...It's funny how you say MALE parents of teenage kids have the biggest problem with it....I wonder why that is?  perhaps becuase men know how men think ?  ;)

You can buy cigarettes at 18 so I don't know what that's all about.

You think that being 21 and legal to buy alcohol is a criteria? Funny that it never stops college kids from getting shit faced and being adults.

You think that being out of the house is a criteria as well? I know just as many 18-19 year olds out of the house as their 27 year old counterparts who are still just as dependent on mommy and daddy.

My point is that maturity and age are not synonymous no matter how much you would like it to be.

It's got nothing to do with how "Men think", and everything with how YOU think.

Just because if you were 35 and messing with a young girl that you would be 100 percent after it for sex doesn't mean that everyone else is.

Don't hold a decent guy to your standard.

He's not you.

MikMaq

« Reply #261 on: February 12, 2013, 08:42:05 AM »

yes they can vote and join the army, and that is more due to the fact that the army needs dumb young recruits  ;)

but they can't drink or buy cigarettes, or go to a nightclub......gee i wonder why they don't let 18 year olds get drunk and go to clubs......hmmmmmmm  ::)

Are you REALLY sitting here with a straight face and telling me an 18 year old KID has the same life and dating experience as a 25 or 30 year old woman?  she was in high school with Justin beiber posters on her wall less than a year ago, and lives with mommy and daddy.  hell she might even be a virgin for all we know.

Like I said twenty one times now.....it's not a "issue" because everyone is just fine with it, it's frowned upon for good reason.  you can stick your head in the sand and hide behind the legal voting age all day long .  try and pass off your "hey man, what's the problem?"   to someone else.

Let's see El Diablo knock on her parents door and ask them "hey man, what's the problem?' and see the reaction he gets.  ::)

and as far as having no say over an 18 year old child's life decisions....LOLOLOL. `I know of VERY FEW  18 year olds, especially girls...that are out of the house and self sufficient at 18 years old. and as long as your hand is in the pocket, you play by my rules.  that's REALITY. as is the fact that most 18 year olds still listen to their parents...you know you did  ;) It makes me laugh when people argue, and they just post nonsense. keep it based in the real world, or at least try to.

All I can think is what magic do you think effect chicks that makes them less fucked by 30.

Machority is the most bullshit concept in terms of making good decisions.

Fuck 90 percent of the people I know are fucking their life up way worst by 25 than 18.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: February 12, 2013, 08:57:50 AM »

You can buy cigarettes at 18 so I don't know what that's all about.

You think that being 21 and legal to buy alcohol is a criteria? Funny that it never stops college kids from getting shit faced and being adults.

You think that being out of the house is a criteria as well? I know just as many 18-19 year olds out of the house as their 27 year old counterparts who are still just as dependent on mommy and daddy.

My point is that maturity and age are not synonymous no matter how much you would like it to be.

It's got nothing to do with how "Men think", and everything with how YOU think.

Just because if you were 35 and messing with a young girl that you would be 100 percent after it for sex doesn't mean that everyone else is.

Don't hold a decent guy to your standard.

He's not you.

not in this country you can't

yes, and they are breaking the law to do so

I'll take anything you "know" with a grain of salt.  it's funny whenever someone is confronted with everyday common knowledge, like 18 year olds are still basically kids....or most people at 18 aren't out of the house or financially independant,.....You know, common sense shit that is by and large 100% true........There is always the one person who "knows" plenty of people that fly in the face of these everyday life facts, and wants to argue.  ::)

I'm sure there are mature 18 year olds.....there are exceptions to every rule.  but that's just it....they are exceptions and not the norm.

oh, and I'm not a man now?  LOL.  My opinion weighs about 8 billion times more than yours. let's see....PARENT of a teenage girl VS. thirysomething single guy with no kids. I wonder who can relate more and speak intelligently with real life experience as to the impact this stuff has on a teenage girl.....hmmmmmmmmmm  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #263 on: February 12, 2013, 09:01:58 AM »
not in this country you can't

yes, and they are breaking the law to do so

I'll take anything you "know" with a grain of salt.  it's funny whenever someone is confronted with everyday common knowledge, like 18 year olds are still basically kids....or most people at 18 aren't out of the house or financially independant,.....You know, common sense shit that is by and large 100% true........There is always the one person who "knows" plenty of people that fly in the face of these everyday life facts, and wants to argue.  ::)

I'm sure there are mature 18 year olds.....there are exceptions to every rule.  but that's just it....they are exceptions and not the norm.

oh, and I'm not a man now?  LOL.  My opinion weighs about 8 billion times more than yours. let's see....PARENT of a teenage girl VS. thirysomething single guy with no kids. I wonder who can relate more and speak intelligently with real life experience as to the impact this stuff has on a teenage girl.....hmmmmmmmmmm  ::)

Don't know what country you live in, but in the US, you certainly can buy cigarettes at 18.

I'm 35, divorced, and I have two kids.

One of which is a girl. (Which I have stated in this thread no less... So you aren't paying attention.)

Yes, I have no clue about the real world and your opinion is 8 BILLION times more valid than mine.

My point was that you are putting YOUR personal criteria on this, you do not know what every man or even a majority of them think.... You certainly don't have a basis for saying what most women think.

::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: February 12, 2013, 09:05:09 AM »
Dude... I'm 35, divorced, and I have two kids.

One of which is a girl. (Which I have stated in this thread no less... So you aren't paying attention.)

Yes, I have no clue about the real world and your opinion is 8 BILLION times more valid than mine.

::)

I did not know that.

and you would be fine with a 35 year old guy knocking on your door and trying to FUCK your daughter when your kid is a SENIOR in high school?

If that's true, i'm not going to get personal and all that, but i really don't have anything more to say to you, seriously.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #265 on: February 12, 2013, 09:08:52 AM »
I did not know that.

and you would be fine with a 35 year old guy knocking on your door and trying to FUCK your daughter when your kid is a SENIOR in high school?

If that's true, i'm not going to get personal and all that, but i really don't have anything more to say to you, seriously.
YEAH FUK THAT,,18 ARE SENIORS NOW THAT IS CREEPY...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #266 on: February 12, 2013, 09:13:34 AM »
I did not know that.

I didn't say I would... I said that I wouldn't be ok with ANY guy trying to bang my daughter.

I also said that I certainly would not like it, but I also know full well that I couldn't stop her on any level if I wanted to.

I'm not ok with anyone going out with my girl... I doubt I ever will be. Age has nothing to do with that.

Now do I think that on any level that they will have something to keep them together for a long term? Of course not... That's always been my point. Odds are they will not stay together for any long period of time in a healthy relationship.

Unfortunately, the odds are just as unlikely that if the guy was 18 or 19 as well that they would stay together, yet the odds of them having sex are most likely the same.

Basically, my point is that she's going to have sex... I'm going to hate it... There won't be a damn thing I can do about it.

It doesn't matter if the guy is 18 or 38... That's what's going to happen.

Isn't the problem that they are having sex? That's what you don't want her doing right? Having sex with a 35 year old guy?

Do you think when your daughter is 18 and going out with a 19 year old that she won't be thinking about having sex?

Do you think that they will stay together and get married and all of that stuff?

I know of 1 couple in my ENTIRE life who were high school sweethearts that got married and are together.

Look at your life. Are you with the first female you slept with?

What's the problem you have exactly? The fact that a 35 year old guy is interesting to your daughter, or the fact that she will sleep with him?

Mine is of course the latter as I'm sure yours is, but she's going to sleep with someone and you're gonna hate it... His age is irrelevant.

ukjeff

« Reply #267 on: February 12, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
I didn't say I would... I said that I wouldn't be ok with ANY guy trying to bang my daughter.
I'm not ok with anyone going out with my girl... I doubt I ever will be. Age has nothing to do with that.

TBH thats fucking creepy in itself.  :o
She's going to be shitting kids out soon, you do know what comes first dont you?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #268 on: February 12, 2013, 09:18:59 AM »
TBH thats fucking creepy in itself.  :o
She's going to be shitting kids out soon, you do know what comes first dont you?

That's what you consider creepy?

The fact that as a parent of a girl you know eventually she's going to sleep with someone and you won't like it?

Okeeeee.

Way to take it off the rails.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: February 12, 2013, 09:19:31 AM »
YEAH FUK THAT,,18 ARE SENIORS NOW THAT IS CREEPY...

it sure is brother

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 12, 2013, 09:28:51 AM »

I also said that I certainly would not like it, but I also know full well that I couldn't stop her on any level if I wanted to.

Now do I think that on any level that they will have something to keep them together for a long term? Of course not... That's always been my point. Odds are they will not stay together for any long period of time in a healthy relationship.

Unfortunately, the odds are just as unlikely that if the guy was 18 or 19 as well that they would stay together, yet the odds of them having sex are most likely the same.

Basically, my point is that she's going to have sex... I'm going to hate it... There won't be a damn thing I can do about it.

It doesn't matter if the guy is 18 or 38... That's what's going to happen.

Isn't the problem that they are having sex? That's what you don't want her doing right? Having sex with a 35 year old guy?

Do you think when your daughter is 18 and going out with a 19 year old that she won't be thinking about having sex?

Do you think that they will stay together and get married and all of that stuff?

I know of 1 couple in my ENTIRE life who were high school sweethearts that got married and are together.

Look at your life. Are you with the first female you slept with?

What's the problem you have exactly? The fact that a 35 year old guy is interesting to your daughter, or the fact that she will sleep with him?

Mine is of course the latter as I'm sure yours is, but she's going to sleep with someone and you're gonna hate it... His age is irrelevant.

Nope....you got me all wrong brother.

Of course I want my little girl to remain my little girl forever, what parent doesn't ?

BUT...the reality is life goes on.  and as much as i hate it eventually some kid is going to try and mess with my daughter....the truth is i accept that..it's biology and inevitable...and it's the NORMAL progression of things.

what i don't accept is some creepy fuck who's twice my daughter's age trying to get his dick wet when he should be with someone in his own age bracket...and if it ever comes to it in real life..that motherfucker will regret knocking on my door, real talk.  i don't care how much my daughter "hates me" if i embarass her.

I don't want her lookking back on losing her virginity to some 35 year old asshole when she was in high school and really regretting it.

That is how i feel about it. let some other kid be the town slut who grew up way too fast and fucks older guys, i want my kid to be normal.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #271 on: February 12, 2013, 09:43:15 AM »
Nope....you got me all wrong brother.

Of course I want my little girl to remain my little girl forever, what parent doesn't ?

BUT...the reality is life goes on.  and as much as i hate it eventually some kid is going to try and mess with my daughter....the truth is i accept that..it's biology and inevitable...and it's the NORMAL progression of things.

what i don't accept is some creepy fuck who's twice my daughter's age trying to get his dick wet when he should be with someone in his own age bracket...and if it ever comes to it in real life..that motherfucker will regret knocking on my door, real talk.  i don't care how much my daughter "hates me" if i embarass her.

I don't want her lookking back on losing her virginity to some 35 year old asshole when she was in high school and really regretting it.

That is how i feel about it. let some other kid be the town slut who grew up way too fast and fucks older guys, i want my kid to be normal.

I want mine to be as well, but you know full well that she's not around us 24/7 man... They run off and do stuff.

I think about how bad it can be all of the time and I hope she has the good sense to stay around the house and not run around the streets acting like a tramp.

I also do agree that if they are in HS, that's just taking it to an entirely other level... Once they go away to college, you can't watch them. In my mind, 18 is a college girl... They do whatever college girls do.

When I was about 24 I guess I lived in a sorority house with some chicks and I know full well what goes on when girls get into college and start messing with Frat guys.

On some level I don't think it could possibly be as bad as going out with a dude in his 30s... Some of the things that went on were quite depraved.

I guess what I'm being long winded about is that once they are not in your sight, they are going to do all kinds of things and you aren't going to be able to stop it or even know about it.

You think she's not going to run out behind your back if you verbally or physically abuse some 30 something dude she's into?

You going to keep her locked up in the house?

You're in for a rude awakening then man... That's all I can tell you.

I remember when I was about 17 or so, I knew this girl in high school who got into it with her parents about something... I'm not exactly sure what. She was 17 (maybe just turned 18) as well... She left home and ran to some guy... I guess he was in his 20s.

What the heck could her parents do about that?

Nothing.

ukjeff

« Reply #272 on: February 12, 2013, 09:50:52 AM »

BUT...the reality is life goes on.  and as much as i hate it eventually some kid is going to try and mess with my daughter....the truth is i accept that..it's biology and inevitable...and it's the NORMAL progression of things.

what i don't accept is some creepy fuck who's twice my daughter's age trying to get his dick wet when he should be with someone in his own age bracket...and if it ever comes to it in real life..that guy will regret knocking on my door, real talk.  i don't care how much my daughter "hates me" if i embarass her.

Agreed
Groink all is forgiven ...for now   ;D

That was my point about a father who is obsessed with his girl staying pure, its not normal.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: February 12, 2013, 10:31:47 AM »
I want mine to be as well, but you know full well that she's not around us 24/7 man... They run off and do stuff.

I think about how bad it can be all of the time and I hope she has the good sense to stay around the house and not run around the streets acting like a tramp.

I also do agree that if they are in HS, that's just taking it to an entirely other level... Once they go away to college, you can't watch them. In my mind, 18 is a college girl... They do whatever college girls do.

When I was about 24 I guess I lived in a sorority house with some chicks and I know full well what goes on when girls get into college and start messing with Frat guys.

On some level I don't think it could possibly be as bad as going out with a dude in his 30s... Some of the things that went on were quite depraved.

I guess what I'm being long winded about is that once they are not in your sight, they are going to do all kinds of things and you aren't going to be able to stop it or even know about it.

You think she's not going to run out behind your back if you verbally or physically abuse some 30 something dude she's into?

You going to keep her locked up in the house?

You're in for a rude awakening then man... That's all I can tell you.

I remember when I was about 17 or so, I knew this girl in high school who got into it with her parents about something... I'm not exactly sure what. She was 17 (maybe just turned 18) as well... She left home and ran to some guy... I guess he was in his 20s.

What the heck could her parents do about that?

Nothing.

well, I'd much rather be civil  ;D

I'm not going to get into the dynamics or my parenting philosophy dude, we could write a book.

suffice to say I'm not one of those "oh well, they are gonna do it anyway" type of parents...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #274 on: February 12, 2013, 10:33:38 AM »
well, I'd much rather be civil  ;D

I'm not going to get into the dynamics or my parenting philosophy dude, we could write a book.

suffice to say I'm not one of those "oh well, they are gonna do it anyway" type of parents...

I would like to think I'm not as well, no matter how it may seem from my statements.

I do try to be practical, but I do also try to not allow them to just do "whatever".

Parenting is a fine line most of the times.

I do, of course, wish you well in the raising of your daughter... Kids are never easy, no matter what anyone may try to say.