Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40158 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #275 on: February 12, 2013, 10:44:20 AM »
I would like to think I'm not as well, no matter how it may seem from my statements.

I do try to be practical, but I do also try to not allow them to just do "whatever".

Parenting is a fine line most of the times.

I do, of course, wish you well in the raising of your daughter... Kids are never easy, no matter what anyone may try to say.

same to you dude.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
Older guy with younger female:

35 year old male with 18 year old female…agreed this is creepy….

45 year old male with 28 year old female…I see this all the time…especially in higher income circles.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2013, 11:09:30 AM »
Nope....you got me all wrong brother.

Of course I want my little girl to remain my little girl forever, what parent doesn't ?

BUT...the reality is life goes on.  and as much as i hate it eventually some kid is going to try and mess with my daughter....the truth is i accept that..it's biology and inevitable...and it's the NORMAL progression of things.

what i don't accept is some creepy fuck who's twice my daughter's age trying to get his dick wet when he should be with someone in his own age bracket...and if it ever comes to it in real life..that motherfucker will regret knocking on my door, real talk.  i don't care how much my daughter "hates me" if i embarass her.

I don't want her lookking back on losing her virginity to some 35 year old asshole when she was in high school and really regretting it.

That is how i feel about it. let some other kid be the town slut who grew up way too fast and fucks older guys, i want my kid to be normal.
Amen Groink! I have a 15 year old and a 12 year old daughter!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #278 on: February 12, 2013, 01:21:38 PM »
It's not creepy.  Dude she's 18.  She's a woman.  Only shitty part was not being able to take her out for drinks.  She could have passed easily but if some douche decided to ID her it would be embarassing.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 12, 2013, 01:32:16 PM »
It's not creepy.  Dude she's 18.  She's a woman.  Only shitty part was not being able to take her out for drinks.  She could have passed easily but if some douche decided to ID her it would be embarassing.

was she late for homeroom the next day ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #280 on: February 12, 2013, 01:34:46 PM »
was she late for homeroom the next day ?

no it was Sunday  :P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #281 on: February 12, 2013, 02:38:04 PM »

You can buy cigarettes at 18 so I don't know what that's all about.

You think that being 21 and legal to buy alcohol is a criteria? Funny that it never stops college kids from getting shit faced and being adults.

You think that being out of the house is a criteria as well? I know just as many 18-19 year olds out of the house as their 27 year old counterparts who are still just as dependent on mommy and daddy.

My point is that maturity and age are not synonymous no matter how much you would like it to be.

It's got nothing to do with how "Men think", and everything with how YOU think.

Just because if you were 35 and messing with a young girl that you would be 100 percent after it for sex doesn't mean that everyone else is.

Don't hold a decent guy to your standard.

He's not you.

no fucking way if i had a daughter Id let her date a dude in his twenties even. Shes in high school shes stays with dudes in high school or her ass is on the street. I hope i never have a daughter honestly....I just wouldnt be able to deal with it.
l

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #282 on: February 12, 2013, 02:44:35 PM »
You guys make me laugh with how you wouldn't allow your 18 year old daughter date this or that.  No parent can control an 18 year old chick.  They have their own minds, they are stubborn and the more their parents push them to not do something, the more they will do it.  Just think about when you were 18.  Did you listen to your parents?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 12, 2013, 02:47:24 PM »
You guys make me laugh with how you wouldn't allow your 18 year old daughter date this or that.  No parent can control an 18 year old chick.  They have their own minds, they are stubborn and the more their parents push them to not do something, the more they will do it.  Just think about when you were 18.  Did you listen to your parents?

How about you go meet this girls parents and then get back to us on how much they can't control her.  ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #284 on: February 12, 2013, 02:53:29 PM »
I love all of the rules guys are creating about this.  7 year gap is ok, 10 is too much, blah blah. Like every person is a cookie cutter.  Some 18 year olds are more mature than 30 year olds, others not so much.  It's not like she is a kid.  She is young, attractive, smart and carries herself real well.  If she didn't tell you you'd think she was in her 20's.
I stay in great shape. I don't look my age at all.  I have a great job.  What makes me a creep?  I am not looking for a one nighter with this chick. even if I was, I doubt she hasn't had any yet.

Lol that it took 11 pages before someone brought up Courtney Stodden.

What makes you a creep? Not only are you a creep, you're a fuckin' paedophile. The problem here's that you're 35 and she's 17-18! Not only are you like double her age she's still very much a child/teenager.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #285 on: February 12, 2013, 02:58:01 PM »
PS one little thing...It's funny how you say MALE parents of teenage kids have the biggest problem with it....I wonder why that is?  perhaps becuase men know how men think ?  ;)

Haha yes, we all are perverts by nature but in Christ we can change for the better and become holy men (instead of remaining dogs).

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #286 on: February 12, 2013, 03:32:20 PM »
Haha yes, we all are perverts by nature but in Christ we can change for the better and become holy men (instead of remaining dogs).

Shut the fuck up, Johanna , you brazen  pig. I know your posts are pure comedy shit I'm afraid you'll waste good christians  precious time if they actually bother responding to your ignorant infantile ramblings. they speak the truth but you're too stupid and deluded to grasp what they are saying so you continue to waste their time and energy by posting idiotic and irrelevant rubbish and so on and on the cycle goes of Harridan lies and responding with garbage
c

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #287 on: February 12, 2013, 03:36:27 PM »
Dude, back in the Jeses day as soon as a girl had their period at 12-13 they were getting pregnant.  She is 18.  A woman.  with a nice ass and tits and a nice pussy that I hope to taste.

What makes you a creep? Not only are you a creep, you're a fuckin' paedophile. The problem here's that you're 35 and she's 17-18! Not only are you like double her age she's still very much a child/teenager.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #288 on: February 12, 2013, 03:43:32 PM »
18+  :P
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #289 on: February 12, 2013, 04:00:35 PM »
18+  :P

Such smooth wrinkly free skin.  Sigh  :'(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #290 on: February 12, 2013, 08:02:50 PM »
Are pics of this Aphrodite going to be posted or can I stop checking this thread?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 12, 2013, 08:25:01 PM »
no fucking way if i had a daughter Id let her date a dude in his twenties even. Shes in high school shes stays with dudes in high school or her ass is on the street. I hope i never have a daughter honestly....I just wouldnt be able to deal with it.

Think about what you are saying. If you had a high school aged daughter, you would insist she only date other high school aged boys or you would kick her out of the house. So she dates a college boy in his twenties and you give her the boot....what do you suppose that would accomplish? What would you baby girl do once living on the street at 17 or 18 years old? Become a hooker to support herself?

Perhaps you are right; you should probably stick to having sons and no daughters. Most fathers want to protect their daughters no kick them to the curb because they don't follow daddy's rules.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #292 on: February 12, 2013, 08:47:48 PM »
This 19 year old girl just signed on with Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition based of this video alone. Sports Illustrated is geared to middle aged men. Older guys wanting to bang this chick isn't perverted, its fukcing normal.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #293 on: February 13, 2013, 02:51:09 AM »
Think about what you are saying. If you had a high school aged daughter, you would insist she only date other high school aged boys or you would kick her out of the house. So she dates a college boy in his twenties and you give her the boot....what do you suppose that would accomplish? What would you baby girl do once living on the street at 17 or 18 years old? Become a hooker to support herself?

Perhaps you are right; you should probably stick to having sons and no daughters. Most fathers want to protect their daughters no kick them to the curb because they don't follow daddy's rules.

id kick her ass to the curb the second she turned 18 years old. You cant help people who donthelp themselves......her dating other guys in high school would be for her own good. I know how college guys work, shit Im 20....you were in your 20s...did you have good intentions with 18 year old chicks when you were 20 ::)  of course you didnt....you wanted to get your dick wet and a nut and get the fuck out of there. Im not gonna let some college kid douchebag play games with my daughters and I dont need to deal with that bullshit. Shes under my roof its MY conditions and i could give two shits if she likes me or not.
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #294 on: February 13, 2013, 03:18:29 AM »
id kick her ass to the curb the second she turned 18 years old. You cant help people who donthelp themselves......her dating other guys in high school would be for her own good. I know how college guys work, shit Im 20....you were in your 20s...did you have good intentions with 18 year old chicks when you were 20 ::)  of course you didnt....you wanted to get your dick wet and a nut and get the fuck out of there. Im not gonna let some college kid douchebag play games with my daughters and I dont need to deal with that bullshit. Shes under my roof its MY conditions and i could give two shits if she likes me or not.

Then she will most likely be gone by 18 and 7 days old.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #295 on: February 13, 2013, 03:25:35 AM »
My ex dated 34 year old phd when she was 17 and then 38 yo musician when she was 18. I must admit it was worth it for her and especially for me, I always thanked those old guys.

Go for it, we, younger guys who come after you are thankful.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 13, 2013, 05:37:32 AM »
My cousin started dating an older guy when she was 18 (he was around 32) I had no problem with it. 2 weeks later I found out he was Turkish. Funnily enough she coincidentally broke up with him and didn't hear from him ever again the next day?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #297 on: February 13, 2013, 08:48:40 AM »
My cousin started dating an older guy when she was 18 (he was around 32) I had no problem with it. 2 weeks later I found out he was Turkish. Funnily enough she coincidentally broke up with him and didn't hear from him ever again the next day?

sounds like you are her Muslem big brother protecting the family "honour"
c

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #298 on: February 13, 2013, 09:01:08 AM »
Are pics of this Aphrodite going to be posted or can I stop checking this thread?

Yes, because only good would come out of posting the pic of a girl you are dating on getbig.  Getbiggers would respect the photo correct  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 13, 2013, 09:21:50 AM »
Yes, because only good would come out of posting the pic of a girl you are dating on getbig.  Getbiggers would respect the photo correct  ::)

i have posted pics of my girl here and no one has ever fucked with them, and i have a lot more enemies than you do. So does TA and he has as well,  Plenty of people have. it's a common practice...everybody likes a hot chick and respects it.

But nice excuse, looking forward to seeing how creative you are in the fake relationship you post here.