Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40436 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »
i have posted pics of my girl here and no one has ever fucked with them, and i have a lot more enemies than you do. So does TA and he has as well,  Plenty of people have. it's a common practice...everybody likes a hot chick and respects it.

But nice excuse, looking forward to seeing how creative you are in the fake relationship you post here.

Didn't you cry about quitting getbig because of some photoshop?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2013, 09:48:10 AM »
Didn't you cry about quitting getbig because of some photoshop?

it's a long story, but no..there was never any photoshop.

but nice try at changing the subject  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2013, 10:24:56 AM »
Dated a girl 10 years younger then me late 20's,late 30's.very mature girl and living in the states on her own.her parents were from another country and were somewhere around 15 years apart.

...I coudn't date a girl in her teens or early 20's...two different places in our lifes...I can say a young girl is attractive but never try for a relationship.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2013, 01:37:45 PM »
id kick her ass to the curb the second she turned 18 years old. You cant help people who donthelp themselves......her dating other guys in high school would be for her own good. I know how college guys work, shit Im 20....you were in your 20s...did you have good intentions with 18 year old chicks when you were 20 ::)  of course you didnt....you wanted to get your dick wet and a nut and get the fuck out of there. Im not gonna let some college kid douchebag play games with my daughters and I dont need to deal with that bullshit. Shes under my roof its MY conditions and i could give two shits if she likes me or not.

For your possible future daughter's sake, I hope you wise up before ever having one. If you think there is something wrong with an 18 year old dating a 20 year old you are in for a surprise. For one thing, most girls mature faster then guys do. Most 18 year old males are no match for the average 18 year old woman. You may have waited until you were 20 years old to become a horn dog, but the average 18 year old boy is already there.

When I was 20, I'd met and lived with my wife for almost two years. We married when I was 20 years old. I would say that I had pretty good intentions. Our son was born when I was 22 years old. My wife is a year older than I am. I suspect I was a little more mature than most guys my age were back in those days. Incidentally, we are still married and it has been over 48 years. So much for the theory that young love is foolish or doesn't work.

My son married when he was 22 and is still married to the same woman 25 years later. His wife was just 19 when they married. My daughter married when she was 19 and is still married to her husband 18 years later.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2013, 01:53:12 PM »
Then she will most likely be gone by 18 and 7 days old.

Or....miracle of miracles....she actually respects her parents and does what they say.

I remember when i was 18 i had all sorts of stupid ideas and did dumb shit, and my dad would put me in my place because he gave a shit about me. Apparently everyone on Getbig was mature, wise, financially independant, and told their parents to fuck off....at 18 years old...LOL

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2013, 06:05:02 PM »
Or....miracle of miracles....she actually respects her parents and does what they say.

I remember when i was 18 i had all sorts of stupid ideas and did dumb shit, and my dad would put me in my place because he gave a shit about me. Apparently everyone on Getbig was mature, wise, financially independant, and told their parents to fuck off....at 18 years old...LOL

I did.

My dad got into my shit when I was 18 and I rolled out... Never went back either.

Is it hard to believe that a girl who is already mad at her dad for telling her who she can't go out with won't go running straight to that guy?

I'm not saying she won't return, or that she will stay gone, but if you think she won't take off to "this guy", you're not really being rational.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2013, 09:47:06 PM »

My parents were not control freaks who told me who I could or could not spend time with. By the time I was 18 years old, they figured I was mature enough to be able to pick my own friends and they were right. Did I have some lame brained ideas? Probably, but I knew I was responsible for how my decisions might affect my life and that "mommy and daddy" weren't going to bail me out if I screwed up.

At 18, I was fairly mature and financially independent (not living off my parents, but not wealthy either). I respected my parents, so I didn't tell them to fuck off at 18 or 38 years of age. I did rent an apartment at the beach and moved in on my 18th birthday. I never lived under my parent's roof after that because I didn't need or want to.

Apparently, your dad was still treating you like a child when you were 18 years old. Not to worry, coddling one's adult children seems to be rampant these days. This is partly why some young adults act so irresponsibly, imo.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2013, 09:58:11 PM »
My parents were not control freaks who told me who I could or could not spend time with. By the time I was 18 years old, they figured I was mature enough to be able to pick my own friends and they were right. Did I have some lame brained ideas? Probably, but I knew I was responsible for how my decisions might affect my life and that "mommy and daddy" weren't going to bail me out if I screwed up.

At 18, I was fairly mature and financially independent (not living off my parents, but not wealthy either). I respected my parents, so I didn't tell them to fuck off at 18 or 38 years of age. I did rent an apartment at the beach and moved in on my 18th birthday. I never lived under my parent's roof after that because I didn't need or want to.

Apparently, your dad was still treating you like a child when you were 18 years old. Not to worry, coddling one's adult children seems to be rampant these days. This is partly why some young adults act so irresponsibly, imo.

and yet you take it up the ass and i'm heterosexual

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:55 PM »
My ex dated 34 year old phd when she was 17 and then 38 yo musician when she was 18. I must admit it was worth it for her and especially for me, I always thanked those old guys.

Go for it, we, younger guys who come after you are thankful.

lol there are so many wrongs with this post I don't know where to start. Coast chief, coast to Catalina LOL...
®

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »
and yet you take it up the ass and i'm heterosexual

And yet you are still the same immature ass you were when you were 18 years old and your father was giving you shit. Apparently, you didn't learn much from him....like why your response above is neither accurate nor relevant.

MikMaq

« Reply #310 on: February 13, 2013, 11:35:14 PM »

Dude whatever, your giving a whole lot more weight to maturity than is realistic. Which is ironic, considering you waited until your 40's to mature.

Life isn't linear, people mature and de-mature in stages, it's not a fixed state.

Anyone claiming to be an adult should  get that.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2013, 11:48:31 PM »
Dude whatever, your giving a whole lot more weight to maturity than is realistic. Which is ironic, considering you waited until your 40's to mature.

Life isn't linear, people mature and de-mature in stages, it's not a fixed state.

Anyone claiming to be an adult should  get that.

Please Off yourself with a rusty Gillette blade. Remember cut along not across contrary to popular beliefs.

Thank you!
®

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2013, 03:55:14 AM »
i have posted pics of my girl here and no one has ever fucked with them, and i have a lot more enemies than you do. So does TA and he has as well,  Plenty of people have. it's a common practice...everybody likes a hot chick and respects it.

But nice excuse, looking forward to seeing how creative you are in the fake relationship you post here.

he can always take pictures of some random 18 year old off facebook though.  Im starting to have my doubts 2 and i hope im wrong cause this thread would of all been for nothing....

If this chick is legit  and all the texting shit was true and likes the guy she would of at least texted him a few  nude pics  or at least some pics in a thong or bra or something ......OP text her ass right now  and tell her to send you a  dirty pic it's safe cause You know that shit wont be on her facebook... so you dont have to worry about anyone messing with her...
l

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2013, 03:57:44 AM »
sounds like you are her Muslem big brother protecting the family "honour"

Nothing to do with honour bro, just hate Turks in general.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2013, 04:02:02 AM »
Think about what you are saying. If you had a high school aged daughter, you would insist she only date other high school aged boys or you would kick her out of the house. So she dates a college boy in his twenties and you give her the boot....what do you suppose that would accomplish? What would you baby girl do once living on the street at 17 or 18 years old? Become a hooker to support herself?

Perhaps you are right; you should probably stick to having sons and no daughters. Most fathers want to protect their daughters no kick them to the curb because they don't follow daddy's rules.

what if this what if that..... It's about MY personal concious! fuck ya  call me selfish ....its about ME being able to sleep at night.  As long as I did everything to protect my daughter while she was living under my roof I know in my heart I was the best father I could be. If she turned out bad would it hurt? of course ::)....but you know what would hurt more? knowing that had I been on her ass like white rice she may of turned out a bit better
l

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2013, 04:18:41 AM »
Meltdowns over hypothetical daughters lol only on getbig

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #316 on: February 15, 2013, 03:57:43 AM »
Meltdowns over hypothetical daughters lol only on getbig
;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #317 on: February 15, 2013, 07:51:08 AM »
Dude, if I wanted to lie I would have posted some fake photos, there are plenty laying around on dating sites.  I just fucking met this chick.  Am I supposed to ask her "hey, let me take a photo of you for getbig so they can shop the fuck out of it with cocks and tbombz in it"

Get real dude.  Worst yet, someone recognizes her and she reads my past posts thinking i am the sickest human alive.

he can always take pictures of some random 18 year old off facebook though.  Im starting to have my doubts 2 and i hope im wrong cause this thread would of all been for nothing....

If this chick is legit  and all the texting shit was true and likes the guy she would of at least texted him a few  nude pics  or at least some pics in a thong or bra or something ......OP text her ass right now  and tell her to send you a  dirty pic it's safe cause You know that shit wont be on her facebook... so you dont have to worry about anyone messing with her...

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: February 15, 2013, 08:35:59 AM »
Dude, if I wanted to lie I would have posted some fake photos, there are plenty laying around on dating sites.  I just fucking met this chick.  Am I supposed to ask her "hey, let me take a photo of you for getbig so they can shop the fuck out of it with cocks and tbombz in it"

Get real dude.  Worst yet, someone recognizes her and she reads my past posts thinking i am the sickest human alive.

Sorry man. I lol'd at this. The de-facto way to humiliate a getbigger has now become to get a photo of the target, and shop pics of tbombz into said photo. I can't explain, but I'm just laughing.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: February 15, 2013, 10:05:24 AM »
what if this what if that..... It's about MY personal concious! fuck ya  call me selfish ....its about ME being able to sleep at night.  As long as I did everything to protect my daughter while she was living under my roof I know in my heart I was the best father I could be. If she turned out bad would it hurt? of course ::)....but you know what would hurt more? knowing that had I been on her ass like white rice she may of turned out a bit better

LOL....the last person I would think gets it is Flint...and he made the best post in the thread.

Yeah, your 18 year old daughter gets approached in the mall by a sleazy producer  who says she could be  a "model"....  who really wants her to fuck 4 neeguls on camera.....just step aside and don't butt in , she's an adult...don't want her to be "mad" at you  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #320 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »
LOL....the last person I would think gets it is Flint...and he made the best post in the thread.

Yeah, your 18 year old daughter gets approached in the mall by a sleazy producer  who says she could be  a "model"....  who really wants her to fuck 4 neeguls on camera.....just step aside and don't butt in , she's an adult...don't want her to be "mad" at you  ::)

I don't think anyone is saying you can't have an opinion and you can't try to talk some sense into her, but at the end of the day, she's gonna do whatever she wants to do.

Of course you can sit down and say, look, this dude is a shitbag and trying to get you to fuck for money, but in the end, do you actually have any power?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2013, 12:09:07 PM »
I don't think anyone is saying you can't have an opinion and you can't try to talk some sense into her, but at the end of the day, she's gonna do whatever she wants to do.

Of course you can sit down and say, look, this dude is a shitbag and trying to get you to fuck for money, but in the end, do you actually have any power?

If you are someone who your child (regardless of their age) looks up to and respects, then that plus your unconditional love for them is your "power" which may or may not change what they end up doing. Unconditional love means that while you don't agree with your child's actions, you will still love them.

My wife and I raised two children, a boy and a girl. Without a doubt our son was the easier of the two to raise during their teenage years, mainly because he was less argumentative. While we did not always like or agree with the choices our kids made, we never stopped loving them. By the time each of them were 18 years old, they were mature enough to conduct their lives like the responsible adults they had become.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: February 15, 2013, 12:34:46 PM »

I don't know you at all dude, but you seem like the type who just accepts things that are VERY wrong and just shrugs his shoulders.  which is part of life, you can't fight city hall, but you can fight a 35 year old creep or a sleazy fuckball..you have that power. They are garbage and know what they do is wrong....first sign of trouble and they are off to easier pickings.... and if you lose the fight? at least you tried.  who in their right mind doesn't go to bat for their child when they see some real evil shit coming down the pike.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #323 on: February 15, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »
Dude, if I wanted to lie I would have posted some fake photos, there are plenty laying around on dating sites. I just fucking met this chick.  Am I supposed to ask her "hey, let me take a photo of you for getbig so they can shop the fuck out of it with cocks and tbombz in it"

Get real dude.  Worst yet, someone recognizes her and she reads my past posts thinking i am the sickest human alive.

brother let me explain there is a difference between a creep, and a staright up wierdo!  You made this thread with idea that this chick came onto you, was on your sack, and you played along ....didnt think much of it.....if it happens it happens. hey Im cool with that...like  15 years from now if some hot ass high school  girl is on me Im gonna tell her to fuck off dont talk to me ::)  but shed really have to stick  that  pussy in my face man...really have to be asking for it.

this chick didnt call you up.... you texted her asked her out, and you like her :-\  and the fact that you wont post her pictures cause your afraid of her finding out about you tells us that you actually think there is something going on between the two of you??? and in your mind you think its right to have a relationship with a high school  senior
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #324 on: February 15, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »

Last time i checked an 18 year old going to school isnt working full time and doesnt "own" her own car yet ;)  see how much she disobeys me once I take away those keys from her  ;)  
 You dont remember that thraed about the 18 year old I made whos parents wouldn't ever let her out of the house who i was trying to get at forever?  The one whos dad caught her fingerbanging herself on the phone while she locked herself in the closet and took her phone away lol....thats good parents right there.
l