Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40587 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #325 on: February 15, 2013, 02:26:52 PM »

I don't know you at all dude, but you seem like the type who just accepts things that are VERY wrong and just shrugs his shoulders.  which is part of life, you can't fight city hall, but you can fight a 35 year old creep or a sleazy fuckball..you have that power. They are garbage and know what they do is wrong....first sign of trouble and they are off to easier pickings.... and if you lose the fight? at least you tried.  who in their right mind doesn't go to bat for their child when they see some real evil shit coming down the pike.

Not at all... As I've said, I would certainly do everything in my power to persuade them to make good decisions, but at the end of the day... When they are free to do what they please as adults, then truly, I can't hold a gun to their head.

When it's all said and done, they will do what they want.

I hope I've done a good enough job to raise them properly and that the decisions they make are good ones.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #326 on: February 15, 2013, 02:41:15 PM »
Lots of liars in this thread. Most guys would have a hard time turning down a (way younger chick) spread eagle in front of them.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #327 on: February 15, 2013, 02:52:57 PM »
Last time i checked an 18 year old going to school isnt working full time and doesnt "own" her own car yet ;)  see how much she disobeys me once I take away those keys from her  ;) 
 You dont remember that thraed about the 18 year old I made whos parents wouldn't ever let her out of the house who i was trying to get at forever?  The one whos dad caught her fingerbanging herself on the phone while she locked herself in the closet and took her phone away lol....thats good parents right there.

I think I've also mentioned this before... I keep thinking of 18 as in college. Out of the house most likely.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 15, 2013, 05:20:59 PM »

I don't know you at all dude, but you seem like the type who just accepts things that are VERY wrong and just shrugs his shoulders.  which is part of life, you can't fight city hall, but you can fight a 35 year old creep or a sleazy fuckball..you have that power. They are garbage and know what they do is wrong....first sign of trouble and they are off to easier pickings.... and if you lose the fight? at least you tried.  who in their right mind doesn't go to bat for their child when they see some real evil shit coming down the pike.
The ages of consent in North America for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

The age of consent in Mexico is complex. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12), and sexual conduct with persons below that age is always illegal. Sexual relations between adults and teenagers under 18 are left in a legal gray area: laws against adults "corrupting" minors may be used sometimes to punish such sexual encounters, as well as laws against engaging in sexual relations with "chaste and honest" teenage girls by means of "seduction". These laws are situational and are subject to interpretation.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2013, 03:25:28 AM »
I think I've also mentioned this before... I keep thinking of 18 as in college. Out of the house most likely.

"out of the house". Not these days.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2013, 05:14:13 AM »
True.  You'd be lucky to get them out by 30. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2013, 02:33:57 PM »

Our son joined the army when he was still 18 years old. He had graduated high school at 17 with honors, traveled through Europe for the summer, came home and started college. After one term, he decided he wanted to see the world. He's never lived at home since aside for visits when on vacation. Our daughter married at 20 years of age. Her husband is in the army.  They have moved around a lot because of this. During all three of his deployments to the Middle East, she and our grandson have lived with us.

The bottom line is that there are many reasons why young people live with their parents. Sometimes some people paint it like they are just losers who cannot make it on their own. That is not always the case. Incidentally, when our daughter has lived with us, she's always insisted on paying us rent. Fortunately, we have a rather large home with plenty of room for family to share when the need arises.

College expenses can be prohibitive. I really makes sense for a lot of college aged people to continue living at home when possible. Just meeting tuition can be a real burden. On the other hand, my nephew moved in with us awhile back. He didn't work much and therefore could not afford to contribute on his behalf for household expenses. When it became apparent that he was not doing all he could to get his act together, I asked him to move out. He moved in with his girlfriend who had a steady job. Some folks really benefit from having to make it on their own. He and his girlfriend are still together, he is somewhat employed and they are raising their daughter. My nephew is 25 years old. My hope is that he will get his GED and learn a trade at Community college. But this will be up to him.

ganero76

« Reply #332 on: January 22, 2014, 08:08:02 AM »
What makes you a creep? Not only are you a creep, you're a fuckin' paedophile. The problem here's that you're 35 and she's 17-18! Not only are you like double her age she's still very much a child/teenager.
QFT

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #333 on: January 22, 2014, 11:49:26 AM »

Get real dude.  Worst yet, someone recognizes her and she reads my past posts thinking i am the sickest human alive.

She will figure that out soon enough

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #334 on: January 22, 2014, 11:50:51 AM »
She will figure that out soon enough

It's been a year... pretty sure she'd have it figured it out by now.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #335 on: January 22, 2014, 11:54:38 AM »
It's been a year... pretty sure she'd have it figured it out by now.

Obviously why it didn't work out  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #336 on: January 22, 2014, 12:07:42 PM »
Obviously why it didn't work out  ;D

Very possible

What happened with this girl EDB?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #337 on: January 22, 2014, 01:10:39 PM »
I was a bodyguard for an 18 year old girl.  I was making 100 bucks a weekend to drive a bunch of horny high school seniors around. I was only two years older than her, but the differences in maturity were huge. I really can't date a girl younger than me.
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 22, 2014, 02:34:48 PM »
I was a bodyguard for an 18 year old girl.  I was making 100 bucks a weekend to drive a bunch of horny high school seniors around. I was only two years older than her, but the differences in maturity were huge. I really can't date a girl younger than me.

If only your command of the English language could catch up to your level of maturity.