Author Topic: Liberals already attacking the Dodge Ram commercial w Paul Harvey  (Read 1232 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Liberals already attacking the Dodge Ram commercial w Paul Harvey
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 01:50:44 PM »
I honestly didn't understand how the monologue related to the Ram. But, what makes even less sense to me is that anybody is bitching about it.

I wonder if the ones protesting it are usually the same ones crying about their own free speech being violated?
And what of them, anyway? We can no longer mention God in any capacity?
Will these same people submit protests to the Al-Jazeera network for every time they mention Allah?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 01:53:10 PM »
I honestly didn't understand how the monologue related to the Ram. But, what makes even less sense to me is that anybody is bitching about it.

I wonder if the ones protesting it are usually the same ones crying about their own free speech being violated?
And what of them, anyway? We can no longer mention God in any capacity?
Will these same people submit protests to the Al-Jazeera network for every time they mention Allah?

Leftists never go after muslims. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 01:54:39 PM »
Leftists never go after muslims. 

Why is that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 01:55:59 PM »

Why is that?

Because they are afraid of them for one and number two they consider muslims as fellow travelers.   Ėnemy of my enemy is my friend tyoe of thing

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 01:58:52 PM »
Because they are afraid of them for one and number two they consider muslims as fellow travelers.   Ėnemy of my enemy is my friend tyoe of thing

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but fewer terrorists wear rosary beads.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 02:22:58 PM »
where is the attack  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »

Why is that?

They're mutually beneficial allies (see: the Iranian revolution). They both share the same goals. Only difference is the liberals always end up in front of the firing squad once their Islamist buddies take power.

Coming soon to Egypt, LOL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 07:53:01 PM »
i thought it was a good commercial to honor farmers.

I thought it was stupid to say "for the farmer in all of us".   Sorry, but 99.9% of people watching that commercial don't work 90 hours a week on a farm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 07:56:49 PM »
i thought it was a good commercial to honor farmers.

I thought it was stupid to say "for the farmer in all of us".   Sorry, but 99.9% of people watching that commercial don't work 90 hours a week on a farm.

Hey Stupid! 

99.9 percent of the people eat food grown by these people you fucking idiot 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 08:12:58 PM »
Hey Stupid! 

99.9 percent of the people eat food grown by these people you fucking idiot 

hey fckface!  Did you watch the commercial?  ???

It was about how hard farmers work - a minute of how tough their job is.

Sorry, but if an unemployed guy takes his food stamps and buys a pack of raisinettes, he's not deserving of the praise of being a hard-working farmer.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 10:01:52 PM »
where is the attack  ???

The "attack" is in the choice of words by the obviously biased author of the article.

- "A decades-old speech from a conservative radio broadcaster"

- "smack dab in the middle of the Carter era, and with its folksy timbre and talk of God"

- "Mr. Harvey's twice-daily soapbox-on-the-air"

- "personalized the radio news with his right-wing opinions"

-  "He railed against welfare cheats and defended the death penalty. He worried about the national debt, big government, bureaucrats      who lacked common sense, permissive parents, leftist radicals and America succumbing to moral decay. He championed rugged individualism, love of God and country, and the fundamental decency of ordinary people."

These statements made in the article have nothing to do with what the commercial actually depicted:  an accurate portrayal of what our farmers do in a given week.  Even better, for every view the commercial receives or website hit, gives one dollar up to one million dollars for the National Future Farmers of American Foundation (FFA). Fiat/Chrysler/Dodge/Ram did just that simply by broadcasting the commercial during the Super Bowl.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/02/04/171056911/-god-made-a-farmer-and-the-super-bowl-made-him-a-star?ft=1&f=1001

There....now you are all informed.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 06:02:35 AM »
the title says  liberals attacking i have not seen anybody attacking the commercial

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 06:19:40 AM »
the title says  liberals attacking i have not seen anybody attacking the commercial

The minute God was mentioned i heard liberal heads exploding everywhere across the world 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 06:25:28 AM »
The minute God was mentioned i heard liberal heads exploding everywhere across the world 

there's no doubt you hear voices in your head,i don't think nobody here is going to dispute that ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 06:30:05 AM »

I think "attack" may be too strong a word, but as JBGRAY pointed out, there is certainly a thinly-veiled bias that comes through in the author's choice of verbiage.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »

Why is that?

Because they are the servants of the anti christ.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 06:36:04 AM »

John> Garrick Clayton•17 hours ago −

The dodge ad was intended for that portion of the audience who is conservative and from the south, midwest, and plains states.
The calvin kline ad was for the liberals and the gays on the west coast and northeast. Don't forget...one of the teams hailed from San Francisco, so a larger than normal percentage of this audience was likely more interested in buffed muscle men in panties than in anything to do with god, trucks, or america.

:D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 06:45:49 AM »

John> Garrick Clayton•17 hours ago −

The dodge ad was intended for that portion of the audience who is conservative and from the south, midwest, and plains states.
The calvin kline ad was for the liberals and the gays on the west coast and northeast. Don't forget...one of the teams hailed from San Francisco, so a larger than normal percentage of this audience was likely more interested in buffed muscle men in panties than in anything to do with god, trucks, or america.

:D

FFS, I wasn't "offended" by the stupid truck OR the stupid CK commercials. I can't believe that, with all of the shit happening in the world right now, people are throwing piss-fits about fukking TV ads!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 06:52:24 AM »

FFS, I wasn't "offended" by the stupid truck OR the stupid CK commercials. I can't believe that, with all of the shit happening in the world right now, people are throwing piss-fits about fukking TV ads!

It is part of a concerted attack - they have to keep it constant to brainwash the masses.  That is how brainwashing works. 

repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat