Author Topic: Sandyhook dad you`ll have to take my guns from my cold dead hands  (Read 6895 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Sandyhook dad you`ll have to take my guns from my cold dead hands
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 11:14:09 PM »
Sir, don't you live in South America somewhere?

South America, the fuckhole of the earth. 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 11:18:50 PM »
Succinct

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Great stuff, but it would have been better if he had taken a machine gun and splattered them all over the wall.  Because they are scum and only have these hearings for "show."

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 11:48:08 PM »
Good to see, true hero to stand up for what's right after what he's been through.
He didn't go through Jack Shit! He didn't lose a family member, he's just another sociopathic gun owner who couldn't care less about other peoples children being murdered,  if in fact it was his own daughter that was murdered. he would still spout this same nonsense, The guy just came across as the total GUN NUT douchebag he is!  He was the typical physical coward who relies on guns to achieve a hard on and to feel like a man!

“If everyone who had a gun just shot themselves, there wouldn't be a problem.”
― George Harrison
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 12:47:34 AM »
Succinct

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

MOTHERFUCK YEAH!

A REAL AMERICAN 8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 01:16:17 AM »
MOTHERFUCK YEAH!

A REAL AMERICAN 8)
My sentiments exactly, a glasses wearing physically feeble selfish sociopathic coward who relies on a gun to feel masculine and mask overt insecurity.  Definitely a typical REAL American
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2013, 01:32:12 AM »
He didn't go through Jack Shit! He didn't lose a family member, he's just another sociopathic gun owner who couldn't care less about other peoples children being murdered,  if in fact it was his own daughter that was murdered. he would still spout this same nonsense, The guy just came across as the total GUN NUT douchebag he is!  He was the typical physical coward who relies on guns to achieve a hard on and to feel like a man!

“If everyone who had a gun just shot themselves, there wouldn't be a problem.”
― George Harrison

YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT ONE SINGLE CHILD KILLED AT SANDY HOOK so you're a hypocrite. You're a typical antigun nutt-job who waits for tragic events like children being murdered and then stand on their dead bodies to spout off about your irrational fear of inanimate objects

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2013, 05:04:18 AM »
South America, the fuckhole of the earth. 

Spoken like a true amercant.

Also, Im still waiting for you George Retardwell, you want keep on getting owned?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2013, 05:14:33 AM »
Good to see, true hero to stand up for what's right after what he's been through.

It's just words though.

Not even his own words - just a well worn cliche.

When they come for his guns, he'll say "Yes Sir" and hand them over.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2013, 05:18:39 AM »
That post told me more about you than it did about him.

It's just words though.

Not even his own words - just a well worn cliche.

When they come for his guns, he'll say "Yes Sir" and hand them over.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2013, 05:19:53 AM »
My sentiments exactly, a glasses wearing physically feeble selfish sociopathic coward who relies on a gun to feel masculine and mask overt insecurity.  Definitely a typical REAL American

hahahaha

owned

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2013, 05:20:38 AM »

What did it tell you Bad Boy?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 06:31:17 AM »
What did it tell you Bad Boy?

That you should not judge others without the  full facts.  He might be a bad muthafucker.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
That you should not judge others without the  full facts.  He might be a bad muthafucker.

Aaah I see - so you can judge me based on my comments but I can't judge him based on his comments.  ::)

Like I said - tired old cliche from someone who is clearly not a "bad guy"

I'm not saying he shouldn't have a gun by the way. Just that like 99% of his fellow citizens, when it comes to the crunch, with SWAT knocking on his door, he wil give up his guns. He will not start a fire fight with "his Victoria" in the house where she would get caught in the crossfire. Just the way it is.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 12:38:58 PM »
eh kinda makes me wanna get a gun and hide behind the 2nd Admendment..

Better off going black market and hide in the shadows all the while telling everyone around you that you are against guns. When shit hits the fan, they'll never see it coming from you. ;)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2013, 03:40:28 PM »
in my experience, if you offer an americant enough money, they will support anything

HAHA!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2013, 05:59:03 PM »
I did, there are walls of texts regarding this issue on another gun thread where I had the pleasure of conversing with many of these posters, Shockwave and P.I.P. included.  I think its this one: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=452572.msg6503209#msg6503209

(In Chile, for example, The Maintenance Right is an unalienable right and so are most of the personal rights that have high social value, the principle of "Bilateral Audience" shapes the Constitutionally stated right to Due Process -the absence of due process is reason for nullity of the trial- and Article 1º of our Civil Code defines the Law and the Constitution in its articles 1 to 9 and Article 19th number 3 defines the principle of State of Law, legislation as a concept isnt defined anywhere but its easily understood as the laws governing, legislation is, in a lax sense, the whole of the prevailing law at a certain period of time, now flame away, bitch)

Wow who knew that Chile was so advanced  ::)

LMAOOOOOOOOO @ the "maintenance right".  Is that your god given right to mow my lawn? Quoting a bunch of irrelevant nonsense from the irrelevant laws of an irrelevant Country goes a long way towards explaining why you feel the need to express your irrelevant opinion on this message board. The aforementioned recitation of your unalienable right to be a day laborer is really not an appropriate comparison to the 2nd Amendment of the US constitution.

Hope this helps.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2013, 06:05:25 PM »
Spoken like a true amercant.

Also, Im still waiting for you George Retardwell, you want keep on getting owned?

Owned? I apologize for not putting my life on hold so I could communicate with you on an internet message board. Unfortunately I had to leave this great bastion of higher intelligence for 24 hours so I could do adult stuff like go to work. 

Why is it that people from irrelevant 3rd world shitholes always feel the need to chime in with their worthless opinions on American politics, law, pop culture and the like?

Do Americans ever waste their time seeking out Chilean websites so they can register tough sounding Chilean names (Like Flaco or Sea Bass) on Chilean websites to create an outlet to vent their thoroughly uninformed and unsolicited opinions on goat milking or cocaine smuggling or floor mopping or whatever it is that you and your fellow countrymen contribute to this planet?

Of course not, so right off the bat- you’re a loser with a meaningless opinion and the argument is over before it begins.

It is plainly obvious that your envy for America probably stems from a combination of unhappiness and dissatisfaction with your personal life coupled with the knowledge that your country owes its existence to the US. From Spanish colony to military dictatorship controlled by US influence into … um whatever it has become today. The 4th best South American country in synchronized swimming at the Olympics?

Your inferiority complex is understandable.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2013, 06:13:59 PM »
Wow who knew that Chile was so advanced  ::)

LMAOOOOOOOOO @ the "maintenance right".  Is that your god given right to mow my lawn? Quoting a bunch of irrelevant nonsense from the irrelevant laws of an irrelevant Country goes a long way towards explaining why you feel the need to express your irrelevant opinion on this message board. The aforementioned recitation of your unalienable right to be a day laborer is really not an appropriate comparison to the 2nd Amendment of the US constitution.

Hope this helps.

hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahah!!!  Welcome back George! 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2013, 06:17:38 PM »
Owned? I apologize for not putting my life on hold so I could communicate with you on an internet message board. Unfortunately I had to leave this great bastion of higher intelligence for 24 hours so I could do adult stuff like go to work.  

Why is it that people from irrelevant 3rd world shitholes always feel the need to chime in with their worthless opinions on American politics, law, pop culture and the like?

Do Americans ever waste their time seeking out Chilean websites so they can register tough sounding Chilean names (Like Flaco or Sea Bass) on Chilean websites to create an outlet to vent their thoroughly uninformed and unsolicited opinions on goat milking or cocaine smuggling or floor mopping or whatever it is that you and your fellow countrymen contribute to this planet?

Of course not, so right off the bat- you’re a loser with a meaningless opinion and the argument is over before it begins.

It is plainly obvious that your envy for America probably stems from a combination of unhappiness and dissatisfaction with your personal life coupled with the knowledge that your country owes its existence to the US. From Spanish colony to military dictatorship controlled by US influence into … um whatever it has become today. The 4th best South American country in synchronized swimming at the Olympics?

Ah, well said! Brought a tear to my eye!  An owning the likes of which hasn't been seen around here in years!   ;D ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2013, 06:18:14 PM »

I don't understand what it is with foreigners (99% of the time their country of origin has ZERO to do with the United States) getting so bent out of shape at our constitution and laws.
What's really funny is most of these same people are silent while the middle eastern countries routinely stone women to death for showing their eyeballs, or while people are getting their clits chopped off in burkina fucking faso, but lord help them, when their is a firearm related death in the US it's a fucking huge deal, their whole world comes to a standstill.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2013, 06:54:53 PM »
Gun owners are "bad" people... until one or several of them save your ass.

Again the problem never was guns...which are tools... but what led people to use them the way they did. And it's a far more , complex, deeper, problem nobody truly wants to admit, cause it targets so many things that are wrong in our modern atheist societits.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2013, 06:56:29 PM »
I don't understand what it is with foreigners (99% of the time their country of origin has ZERO to do with the United States) getting so bent out of shape at our constitution and laws.
What's really funny is most of these same people are silent while the middle eastern countries routinely stone women to death for showing their eyeballs, or while people are getting their clits chopped off in burkina fucking faso, but lord help them, when their is a firearm related death in the US it's a fucking huge deal, their whole world comes to a standstill.

the most beautiful woman in the room gets the most attention from men , and especially the most criticism from chicks

every living thing with a dick that can smell her malodorous twat to high heaven wants to romp her like dogs on a football

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2013, 10:20:28 PM »
Gun owners are "bad" people... until one or several of them save your ass.

Again the problem never was guns...which are tools... but what led people to use them the way they did. And it's a far more , complex, deeper, problem nobody truly wants to admit, cause it targets so many things that are wrong in our modern atheist societits.

::) stupid little man.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2013, 01:17:42 AM »

Aaah I see - so you can judge me based on my comments but I can't judge him based on his comments.  ::)

Where did I say that? 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 07:58:18 AM »
Where did I say that? 

You gotta be fucking kidding, right?

Yup - not a judgement at all that  ::)