Author Topic: THe Classic lies Filt Liars give when you ask them about their steroid use  (Read 2047 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
i would say @ least 90% of  male gym goers in the gyms i train are using/have used steroids, and about 5 % of women.

i ask them what they are using/have used , they look uncomfortable, some pretend to be surprised, taken aback, pause and the 1st thing they say is "im natural"

the next thing is "im eating like a horse"

"ive started using creatine"

"i have no idea what youre talking about"

and they all train like girls, actually ive trained with women who train harder than these puffed up filt liars

and u see them yo yo up/down when theyre on/off adn when they shrink they say "im dieting"

really pathetic  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: THe Classic lies Filt Liars give when you ask them about their steroid use
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 08:42:53 PM »
Do you often ask total strangers what drugs they take and expect  them to divulge this information ?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 08:53:15 PM »
oh my god OP you are so kewl !

it's like when this junkie looking guy wanted to stab me for asking him how the ice was around the area ! some people are just so rude

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 09:14:22 PM »
Do you often ask total strangers what drugs they take and expect  them to divulge this information ?
X2. "Excuse me, I see that you are way bigger than I could ever be. You must take steroids, which ones?"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:06 PM »

After your past 20 years of continuous use, do strangers often ask you your drug stack?

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 09:30:41 PM »
i would say @ least 90% of  male gym goers in the gyms i train are using/have used steroids, and about 5 % of women.

i ask them what they are using/have used , they look uncomfortable, some pretend to be surprised, taken aback, pause and the 1st thing they say is "im natural"

and they all train like girls, actually ive trained with women who train harder than these puffed up filt liars

and u see them yo yo up/down when theyre on/off adn when they shrink they say "im dieting"

really pathetic  ::)

I get asked this exact question at least 2-3 times a week by random strangers (also people I know) I've never met. Funny thing is I've never used drugs in my life.

Perhaps you just don't train hard enough or even know how to train for natural gains? It's very possible to be large AND lean without drugs.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 09:35:41 PM »
I just tell them that cocaine gets you lean as fuck!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 10:09:16 PM »
or the other common lie

im on low dose testosterone HRT  - yeah sure  ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 10:27:26 PM »
i don't ever ask anyone if they use, because it's none of my fukking business.

that being said, i hate it when obvious users explain to you that they are squatting 6 plates drugfree, or how they are 230 ripped and don't use drugs.   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 10:59:00 PM »
"I've been training for 20-30 years and only weigh X pounds. It would be pathetic if I needed
drugs to weigh so little. I've only gained half a pound per year."

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 11:06:36 PM »
   PED

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 11:31:43 PM »
i would say @ least 90% of  male gym goers in the gyms i train are using/have used steroids, and about 5 % of women.

really pathetic  ::)

imo most ppl who use drugs to be big and strong especially without competing are insecure.. they want to look abnormal to attract eyes and have some attention.. so they dont want you to know they are that great with some super powers because this will not make you impressed as they want you.. they want you to think they have very special genetics and know how to train ::).. this is why you respect more someone who uses drugs and says it without any shame at least you know he is honest and respects your mind..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 05:12:19 AM »
Read Sev's thread for a live commentary of these lies from 3338886

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 05:30:44 AM »

^^^^ this

also what is really creepy is when someone vouches for another person. "So and so is natural, he told me that he only uses creatine and trains every day, he goes to church,  I am telling that you that he wouldn't do steroids. He has trained for 10 years every day".

I hate the vouchers..I don't hate the person for not wanting to reveal to the world that he is "ON"
I

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 06:13:22 AM »
Like someone owes an answer. Who fucking cares?!????

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 06:23:26 AM »
Guys deny for one simple reason. They want all the credit for their physique. If they tell you they use they are telling you I would look like crap without the drugs.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 07:32:53 AM »

Well...its the getbig lifestyle you know..... :-\
?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 01:53:44 PM »
Guys deny for one simple reason. They want all the credit for their physique. If they tell you they use they are telling you I would look like crap without the drugs.

qft

the other lie i hear a lot is "i have superior genetics"  ::)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 02:11:05 PM »
Being a natural bodybuilder is the ultimate high, I would know.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 09:59:41 PM »
MAtty H, out of all the natural genetically blessed BB's out there i think you have the best shot @ turning pro

are you doing the USA's or Nationals this year/?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:47 AM »
Yeah because people are going to admit to strangers that they on the sauce.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »
You have to deny it to guys who are natural or borderline. If the guy asking is clearly not, then it's a totally different story.

I shouldn't even have to explain why

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 10:35:21 AM »
I'm in my 40's now.  Back in the mid 80's when I was in high school back in Calgary, the main supplier of gear for our high school football team was former wrestlers Chris Benoit and Ben Basarrab.  At the time, they were wrestling with the local Stampede Wrestling circuit in Calgary, a few years before Benoit left for the WWE. Those guys sold our football team mostly d-ball, and Benzedrine "bennies", right out of their car, which they would park in the corner of the school parking lot at lunchtime every couple of weeks.  I did d-ball with the rest of the team, and sure enough, we started to get swole.   And we made these very same excuses to our friends, family members, girlfriends, teachers, etc.  Some of the people responded extremely well and put on a ton of size.  My best friend couldn't afford both d-ball and protein powder, so he just bought the d-ball, and put an extra slice of baloney and cheese in his sandwiches at lunch.  And the fucker still grew!  Along with the d-ball, we were all popping dessicated liver tabs by the handfuls, as somebody at the time found an article in a copy of Muscle Mag where Vince Gironda was raving about the stuff.   I remember the liver tabs giving me room clearing farts. But still, along with the d-ball and protein powder, I was able to put on 30 pounds in that first year.  Went from buying medium shirts to extra large.  Was good times being all sauced up, taking out our aggression on the football field, and pretty much walking around the high school halls like we owned the place.   And it all started with a single pill.   ;)     Haven't had any desire to take a steroid since, but it was fun to "experiment" for a year.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »
I'm in my 40's now.  Back in the mid 80's when I was in high school back in Calgary, the main supplier of gear for our high school football team was former wrestlers Chris Benoit and Ben Basarrab.  At the time, they were wrestling with the local Stampede Wrestling circuit in Calgary, a few years before Benoit left for the WWE. Those guys sold our football team mostly d-ball, and Benzedrine "bennies", right out of their car, which they would park in the corner of the school parking lot at lunchtime every couple of weeks.  I did d-ball with the rest of the team, and sure enough, we started to get swole.   And we made these very same excuses to our friends, family members, girlfriends, teachers, etc.  Some of the people responded extremely well and put on a ton of size.  My best friend couldn't afford both d-ball and protein powder, so he just bought the d-ball, and put an extra slice of baloney and cheese in his sandwiches at lunch.  And the fucker still grew!  Along with the d-ball, we were all popping dessicated liver tabs by the handfuls, as somebody at the time found an article in a copy of Muscle Mag where Vince Gironda was raving about the stuff.   I remember the liver tabs giving me room clearing farts. But still, along with the d-ball and protein powder, I was able to put on 30 pounds in that first year.  Went from buying medium shirts to extra large.  Was good times being all sauced up, taking out our aggression on the football field, and pretty much walking around the high school halls like we owned the place.   And it all started with a single pill.   ;)     Haven't had any desire to take a steroid since, but it was fun to "experiment" for a year.
:D...nice ...