Author Topic: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it  (Read 59211 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it
« Reply #200 on: February 09, 2013, 03:13:07 PM »
many times the people can't but help to let people know what their "relationship status" is.
"Oh we're_____"
Comes with today's culture.

This is probably also a generational thing. My generation tended to keep their sex lives private. Although I have mentioned my sexual experiences on occasion, especially in a relatively anonymous situation such as an Internet forum, I don't casually volunteer information about my personal life unless it is relevant for some reason.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2013, 03:33:42 PM »
I think it's likely that most heterosexuals are mentally programmed by default to abhor homosexual activity.  Being that that is a mindset that promotes the proliferation of the species (by ostracising / breeding out the non breeder mutation), I think that's a fair theory.

That, I think, is the underlying truth in this - that homosexuality is clearly a mutation and there is a clear evolutionary response to it.  Most people never grew up with their parents telling them to avoid fags and be repulsed by same sex sexuality - yet they are - so my guess is that it is something in the DNA. 

I try to avoid being repulsed by homosexual activity, but the fact is, just about every heterosexual man reading tbombz comments will feel slightly uncomfortable by the err, cock worship.  I don't think that's a bunch of people being stupid.  I think they have trouble going against what drives them.

Naturally, it is possible to desensitise yourself to it, enough to be completely okay with it, though. 

The point being, those who treat homosexuals poorly and whom are intelligent enough to realise that their prejudice was programmed into them - they could (and perhaps should) deal with it by fighting against those urges to mistreat them.  Effectively, we are at the stage where we can let go of the things that are safeguards for continued successful breeding (racism is another good example - at the core of that is a desire to only interact with your own tribe).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #202 on: February 09, 2013, 04:05:01 PM »
You don't have to be comfortable in a situation to accept it and you don't have to be uncomfortable to reject it. Your key word of "only" pinpoints a very small portion of the population. The vast majority of people have friends or acquaintances of all sorts, yet the may choose not to include one type of person, could be a gay person, a black person, someone with bright pink hair, a crossdresser....you get the point....and it only needs to be because they don't want to associate with them, for whatever reason, and that doesn't mean there is a "problem". In your "only" example, punks hang with punks, blacks with blacks and gays with gays kind of mentality is what I assume you are talking about, then yeah, there might be some kind of social problems.

As far as my becoming a better person, lol, I choose when and where to have a serious convo and typically getbig is not the place. I would much rather bust balls and make fun of your faggoty sasquatch ass. :D
yes yes yes..

i am not talking about having preferences for whom you hang out with, based on similarities and differences between yours and theirs personalities.

but i can see why you would think that, since i was using the word "uncomfortable". and that coudl apply to situations where your just not meshing very well with somebody.

but its not how i meant it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #203 on: February 09, 2013, 04:09:27 PM »
sure, why not?  my house and i don't have to feel uncomfortable in my own home, something YOU should have thought of before you dragged your dog and pony show through my door. not everyone sees things like you do...most don't actually.  a smart person knows this.

realistically i woukldn't kick someone out unless you really acted like freaks, but if i knew the deal beforehand i wouldn't invite you in the first place
  yes yes yes

your right you right your right

i havent been saying otherwise

all im saying is that exposing yourself to those things which makes you uncomfortable is the way you grow spiritually. (among helping others)

and that any mental hang up you have which causes you discomfort is a roadblock to growth.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: February 09, 2013, 04:56:42 PM »
 ....your the most self destructive person i have ever met.

When flinstones is telling you what a self-destructive person you are, you know it's time to change your life.

Is TBOMBZ for real is the question.

Does it make you more or less aroused knowing that if you and Tbombz hooked up his lips and tongue would taste of BBC -- possibly mud-on-the-helmet BBC at that?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2013, 05:10:54 PM »
I'm just asking why you've labeled it a problem? If someone doesn't approve or appreciate a persons habit or other endeavours and chooses not to associate with them, it shouldn't be a problem. To each his own, unless they try to force their opinion or way of life on others.

why do you have a problem with hypocrites, or more specifically with people who advocate tolerance and are actually intolerant of intolerance?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #206 on: February 09, 2013, 05:27:08 PM »
Tbombz is probably the most sexually degenerate person i have come across. If theres something missing in your life, fill it with something constructive rather than the biggest dildo you can find  :-\ This perverted hyper sexuality is really a mental disorder- and for that matter anything taken to the extreme. Depravity will go as low as you will allow it to sink. Its really shocking to see how much people let themselves go  :'( Sorry to be harsh, best of luck.
follow the arrows

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
the chance of failure should not, in of itself, convince one against an attempt at success.

Unfortunately, nobody at community college hammered into you the fact that intelligent writing tends to be relatively minimalist so that more content is expressible on a per-word basis -- allowing for the responsible use of flowery exposition here and there for artistic or aesthetic purposes, of course.

Case in point: the above quoted sentence, which sounds complicated but expresses something either very stupid or outright incoherent. Of course the chance of failure in itself should convince one against an attempt at success in specific situations, viz., when that chance all but guarantees failure! That's essentially what tu is saying with regard to the bizarre sexual arrangement you have concocted.

I am please to know you were only joking. You do realize that there are some people who will take your joke as being a serious statement. Perhaps you should identify what you write as being a joke or not make jokes at all about things which have a derogatory implication.

I've been informed that you are a very intelligent person....lucky you. I am of average intelligence. Being exceptionally bright, you must know that what you post may be misconstrued in a negative way. 

You're either brighter than you let on and are giving us an apt demonstration of Poe's Law, or otherwise you really are an antiquated, semi-senile husk of average (since people regularly overestimate their intelligence, this means you are probably below average) intelligence, in possession of a sense of humor incompatible with this place. I haven't decided which yet.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2013, 05:54:54 PM »
LOL  its fucking ridiculous that people have all these fucking hang ups about other peoples sexual relations. you dont want to engage in certain sexual activities? dont.  and if you can only be comfortable around people with the same preferences as you, then thats a personal problem inside you and not in those who you are uncomfortable around.

I've been an atheist all my life (I would fall asleep at services as an altar boy), subscribe to the at times cold vision of reality sketched by the sciences and naturalized philosophy, and don't believe morality exists, but even people like me know that there are sexual deviances that are "wrong" in the sense of either being incompatible with or otherwise not conducive to human well being. Stipulating that no one is allowed to judge these deviances as such is absurd; linking acceptance of them to "spirituality," perverse.

Some of us -- and arguably, most relatively healthy individuals -- think your gapefest arrangement is wrong in the sense delimited above and thus feel varying degrees of discomfort when having it described to us. Get over it and stop pretending we are somehow deficient for doing so while hiding under the cloak of "tolerance," you anally stretched weirdo.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2013, 05:58:28 PM »
 love is the answer, people.  dont forget it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2013, 06:48:04 PM »
You're either brighter than you let on and are giving us an apt demonstration of Poe's Law, or otherwise you really are an antiquated, semi-senile husk of average (since people regularly overestimate their intelligence, this means you are probably below average) intelligence, in possession of a sense of humor incompatible with this place. I haven't decided which yet.

When you figure it out, let me know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2013, 06:53:32 PM »
love is the answer, people.  dont forget it

If for some reason, the three of you could no longer have sex, would you still love one another?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #212 on: February 09, 2013, 06:54:18 PM »
If for some reason, the three of you could no longer have sex, would you still love one another?
LOL
 dude, sex is meaningless

love has nothing to do with sex

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 09, 2013, 08:55:02 PM »
LOL
 dude, sex is meaningless

yeah, ive thought about it. but the way that my thoughts and awareness are preoccupied with women and pussy, i know its not true. i am just plain bisexual. i can get into either one of the sexes. pussy is cozy and women are sweet, dick is ingratiating and men are fun.

my asshole tingles when im getting close to the truth.

....if someone isnt getting enough action they they shoudl probably try to engage in the action that is already going on.

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

i think its hot just to watch.

i wouldnt mind taking turns with my bf as we tag team our gf.

sounds pretty legit to me.

us guys would have the benefit of 'a-mouth-sucking-on-each-ball' blowjobs.

thanks daddy waddy..  :) i wish you would go back on some steroids and get that killer body back.. if you do..  i can deep throat 12 inches..  :)

The above comments don't seem like the words of someone who honestly believes sex is meaningless. In fact, quite the opposite; you seem preoccupied with sex. Not that this is unusual for a fellow your age.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2013, 09:55:04 PM »
Tbombz is probably the most sexually degenerate person i have come across. If theres something missing in your life, fill it with something constructive rather than the biggest dildo you can find  :-\ This perverted hyper sexuality is really a mental disorder- and for that matter anything taken to the extreme. Depravity will go as low as you will allow it to sink. Its really shocking to see how much people let themselves go  :'( Sorry to be harsh, best of luck.

Still, he is better than a muslim.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #215 on: February 09, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »
Puritanical objections to how others like to get it on are nonsense.  The underlying assumption is that there's something morally yucky going on, which there isn't if everyone is a willing participant.  There's no moral trespass if there's no victim, and there's no moral absolute to invent participants as unknowing victims.  (In b4 religious debate.)  What's objectionable is the attempt to nullify another's agency by casting them as morally incapacitated by virtue of them breaking a bunch of imaginary rules.  It's a 1/4 step away from saying someone is under the devil's spell and needs to be repeatedly dunked in the lake until this person is 'corrected.'  ::)

That said, I prefer a strictly prudish closed doors policy.  I don't like PDAs, straight or gay.  Don't like sex rights parades.  Despise exhibitionism.  I don't want to know.  Keep your sex to yourself in public.

LOL
 dude, sex is meaningless

Nonsense.  If there's no emotional component to sex at all then you'd be just as content to screw an inanimate object.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2013, 01:37:33 AM »
Musings of a genius right here. 
lål i never said i was a genius

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2013, 01:43:35 AM »
getting a second degree in accounting
how do you get by? what do you do for money

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2013, 04:27:42 AM »
the more the merrier, my brother. my immediate family would be totally, completely supportive. just so long as we werent having sex in front of them. why would they care about the sexual relations we have? LOL  its fucking ridiculous that people have all these fucking hang ups about other peoples sexual relations. you dont want to engage in certain sexual activities? dont.  and if you can only be comfortable around people with the same preferences as you, then thats a personal problem inside you and not in those who you are uncomfortable around.

Haha, what planet is this fudgepacker living on where he thinks he can stroll in to the average house ,introduce his boyfriend and girlfriend then settle down to talk about good American values, baseball and the economy?Cant we dress this guy in an LAPD uniform then send him hiking alone at Big Bear Mountain, just tell him there's a George Michael Outside tribute party there or something

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #219 on: February 10, 2013, 05:46:14 AM »
i have to say skimmin thru this thread once again confirms to me tbombz is incredibily bizarre individual

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 10, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »
Still, he is better than a muslim.
yes tbombz is a much nicer person and he doesn't mistreat animals.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2013, 06:20:44 AM »
Musings of a genius right here. 

He is not called Mensa Bob for nothing

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #222 on: February 10, 2013, 08:42:50 AM »
The above comments don't seem like the words of someone who honestly believes sex is meaningless. In fact, quite the opposite; you seem preoccupied with sex. Not that this is unusual for a fellow your age.
just because i put effort into something doesnt indicate that i think it has meaning.. it could simply be a distraction.. or something else entirely

Puritanical objections to how others like to get it on are nonsense.  The underlying assumption is that there's something morally yucky going on, which there isn't if everyone is a willing participant.  There's no moral trespass if there's no victim, and there's no moral absolute to invent participants as unknowing victims.  (In b4 religious debate.)  What's objectionable is the attempt to nullify another's agency by casting them as morally incapacitated by virtue of them breaking a bunch of imaginary rules.  It's a 1/4 step away from saying someone is under the devil's spell and needs to be repeatedly dunked in the lake until this person is 'corrected.'  ::)

That said, I prefer a strictly prudish closed doors policy.  I don't like PDAs, straight or gay.  Don't like sex rights parades.  Despise exhibitionism.  I don't want to know.  Keep your sex to yourself in public.

Nonsense.  If there's no emotional component to sex at all then you'd be just as content to screw an inanimate object.
your a good man tape. although i think youd be better if your learned to shared your loved ones.  :)  (sex CAN have emotional components, but these are no inherent in sex )

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »
lål i never said i was a genius

True, but someone else implied that you were.  ;D

Anyway, genius has many forms. I was just kidding you about your musings and English skills. You could still be a genius for all I know.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2013, 01:18:55 PM »
yes tbombz is a much nicer person and he doesn't mistreat animals.