Author Topic: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it  (Read 59275 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it
« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2013, 01:19:55 PM »
just because i put effort into something doesnt indicate that i think it has meaning.. it could simply be a distraction.. or something else entirely

(sex CAN have emotional components, but these are no inherent in sex )

Yes, sex can be a distraction, an obsession or an addiction. What are you looking to distract yourself from?

In my experience, men have more of a tendency to see sex as something mainly physical without emotional/romantic components. Many women, on the other hand, seem to treat sex as icing on the romantic cake.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2013, 06:27:12 AM »
True, but someone else implied that you were.  ;D

Anyway, genius has many forms. I was just kidding you about your musings and English skills. You could still be a genius for all I know.
lol yeah my english writing skills suck. im better talking in english then writing tough-

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2013, 06:42:00 AM »
Yes, sex can be a distraction, an obsession or an addiction. What are you looking to distract yourself from?

In my experience, men have more of a tendency to see sex as something mainly physical without emotional/romantic components. Many women, on the other hand, seem to treat sex as icing on the romantic cake.

life.. i suppose
  sex can be incredibly emotional ..

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »
  life.. i suppose
  sex can be incredibly emotional ..

do you plan on one bedroom or 3 ?

what happens when your GF wants one on one time and your BF says he wants to join ?

or your GF wants one on one time with your BF a lot more than she does with you ?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2013, 07:47:00 AM »
When flinstones is telling you what a self-destructive person you are, you know it's time to change your life.

Does it make you more or less aroused knowing that if you and Tbombz hooked up his lips and tongue would taste of BBC -- possibly mud-on-the-helmet BBC at that?

LOL !!!!;D
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2013, 07:49:21 AM »
True, but someone else implied that you were.  ;D

Anyway, genius has many forms. I was just kidding you about your musings and English skills. You could still be a genius for all I know.

He IS a genius, he is just too modest is all.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2013, 07:53:55 AM »
He IS a genius, he is just too modest is all.
atleast in my homecountry north korea i am :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2013, 08:00:27 AM »
I've been an atheist all my life (I would fall asleep at services as an altar boy), subscribe to the at times cold vision of reality sketched by the sciences and naturalized philosophy, and don't believe morality exists, but even people like me know that there are sexual deviances that are "wrong" in the sense of either being incompatible with or otherwise not conducive to human well being. Stipulating that no one is allowed to judge these deviances as such is absurd; linking acceptance of them to "spirituality," perverse.

Some of us -- and arguably, most relatively healthy individuals -- think your gapefest arrangement is wrong in the sense delimited above and thus feel varying degrees of discomfort when having it described to us. Get over it and stop pretending we are somehow deficient for doing so while hiding under the cloak of "tolerance," you anally stretched weirdo.

This. Tbombz is really laughable here.  Just because he wants to use his body and orifices as an amusement park he thinks everyone should, or they are "repressed"  ::).....STFU already with this nonsense.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2013, 08:06:00 AM »
I subscribe to the notion that you can do whatever you want, as long as you are not in a committed relationship.

chess315

« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2013, 08:58:36 AM »
I used to have 2 gfs live with at the same time did it quit a few times usually it takes 2-4 weeks before total chaos happens lol but I'm all for it :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #235 on: February 11, 2013, 09:08:07 AM »
This. Tbombz is really laughable here.  Just because he wants to use his body and orifices as an amusement park he thinks everyone should, or they are "repressed"  ::).....STFU already with this nonsense.

The funny part is that Taylor is busy using the term Polyamory, when in reality, he doesn't love anyone involved except himself.

He just wants to sexually satisfy his own desire, but there is no love here.

He does not "love" this girl, and the guy can just be anyone so long as they are willing to bang him with his girl involved.

This is not "polyamory", he doesn't love more than one person, he just loves himself.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: February 11, 2013, 09:19:38 AM »
The funny part is that Taylor is busy using the term Polyamory, when in reality, he doesn't love anyone involved except himself.

He just wants to sexually satisfy his own desire, but there is no love here.

He does not "love" this girl, and the guy can just be anyone so long as they are willing to bang him with his girl involved.

This is not "polyamory", he doesn't love more than one person, he just loves himself.

good post and I agree

I'm afraid for the girl , I think he has her twisted up and she'll be hurt in this because she cares about him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2013, 09:21:48 AM »
it works well if the 2 girls don't know about each other.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #238 on: February 11, 2013, 10:12:34 AM »
Tdongz is the kind of weird fuck you'd catch jacking off into your mailbox whilst crying his eyes out

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #239 on: February 11, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »
Tdongz is the kind of weird fuck you'd catch jacking off into your mailbox whilst crying his eyes out
Lol....the visual.... :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #240 on: February 11, 2013, 06:46:25 PM »
just because i put effort into something doesnt indicate that i think it has meaning.. it could simply be a distraction.. or something else entirely
 your a good man tape. although i think youd be better if your learned to shared your loved ones.  :)  (sex CAN have emotional components, but these are no inherent in sex )

Yes, I know that.  :)

I still caution against putting the cart before the horse.  The sex should be a function of the relationship, not the other way around.  It's kind of an empty feeling putting a woman through xyz when xyz is her baggage and has nothing to do with how the two of you relate.  It's artificial.  I think a lot of kinkies do it because it objectifies themselves and their lover, which gives them the security of emotional distance.  They use extreme physical and psychological acts to redefine themselves within the sexual context, allowing them to leave their identity at the door.  I prefer someone who is all there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #241 on: February 11, 2013, 07:00:33 PM »
tape, now you just joined in with the rest of the haters by making assumptions about my behavior that arent based on things ive said.

i love EVERYONE. period.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #242 on: February 11, 2013, 07:13:37 PM »
Not at all, T.  Just relating what I've felt with women I've known and speculating about their motives.  Didn't mean that you're cut from the same cloth.

And I still don't like what's right/what's wrong judgements being handed down by those of superior morality.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 11, 2013, 07:14:57 PM »
tape, now you just joined in with the rest of the haters by making assumptions about my behavior that arent based on things ive said.

i love EVERYONE. period.

I don't hate you. hell i like you, but you are a weird dude and your views are terribly self serving, yet you are quick to call out anyone with equally self serving views.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #244 on: February 11, 2013, 07:18:07 PM »
I don't hate you. hell i like you, but you are a weird dude and your views are terribly self serving, yet you are quick to call out anyone with equally self serving views.
everyones views are self serving. the question is whether or not they promote good or bad

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 11, 2013, 07:26:52 PM »
everyones views are self serving. the question is whether or not they promote good or bad

good or bad according to who?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #246 on: February 11, 2013, 07:28:46 PM »

i love EVERYONE. period.

And I'm giving myself props for being one of the very few in this thread who is open enough to talk about sex that isn't in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

As far as I can tell, everyone is sexually twisted in some way.  Anyone claiming otherwise is either full of it or astoundingly dull.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #247 on: February 11, 2013, 07:35:18 PM »
ha i tried this once, and it ended up with "my" girl falling in love with that other girl ;D

I'm sure she was already gay, bro.  It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #248 on: February 11, 2013, 07:59:55 PM »

the irony

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #249 on: February 12, 2013, 07:43:30 AM »

I can't imagine hating anyone over a message board.

I just think he should be honest with everyone and admit it's not polyamory he is about, but 3 way sex with a male and a female because he's bi-sexual.

There's nothing wrong with that, but using the term polyamory is just disingenuous.