Author Topic: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it  (Read 58804 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2013, 07:32:08 PM »
only homos have the hiv

Some people are incredibly stupid....are you one of those people?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2013, 07:40:01 PM »
yes - it's all fun and games until the Lord strikes you down with the HIV.  then it's all angels in america.  

Don't blame HIV on God. God has nothing to do with it. HIV is not some punishment for wild sexual behavior. This kind of thinking is very Victorian. It ends up being about as stupid as telling a kid he or she got whooping cough because they were naughty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »
i agree but then i remember all the fuckin time wasted in a gym for that look when i coulda been fucking more hoes  :-\

Time spent at the gym getting healthier is not a waste. Of course, if you are at the gym 3 or 4 hours everyday, you are probably overdoing it. Variety is the spice of life. It is good to balance all that you do. If all you did was have sex all day long, that would eventually make sex boring which would be a darn shame.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2013, 08:28:09 PM »
Don't blame HIV on God. God has nothing to do with it. HIV is not some punishment for wild sexual behavior. This kind of thinking is very Victorian. It ends up being about as stupid as telling a kid he or she got whooping cough because they were naughty.

duh... why do you think you wear those glasses with the coke-bottle lenses? it's because you cant help touching yourself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:08 PM »
duh... why do you think you wear those glasses with the coke-bottle lenses? it's because you cant help touching yourself.

Ha, ha. Are you my mother talking to me from the grave? I remember her telling me when I was a teenager that I was going to wear it out. Just so you know, at my age, I don't "touch myself" as much as I used to. So why can't I toss the glasses?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2013, 12:36:08 AM »
naah it was just a joke =)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2013, 02:29:41 AM »

He is merely jesting, Mensa bob is actually one of the most intelligent people. Very high IQ.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2013, 04:40:35 AM »
Taylor , are you serious or just dreaming of things you wish for ?

You have to know it would never work

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2013, 11:44:43 AM »
Taylor , are you serious or just dreaming of things you wish for ?

You have to know it would never work
i am serious

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

I actually found a guy who might maker a decent temporary partt of our relationship last night. he is so sweet, kind, caring, positive, cute, funny, smart, from georgia and has this southern hospitality, southern drawl, southern sayings, but at the same time still a fun calorful california liiberal progressive attitude.

things are looking good  :)

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2013, 11:49:04 AM »
Try 2 first - see how you get on
he needs to talk to a woman whose not his mum first......

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
i am serious

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch ME out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

I actually found a guy who might maker a decent temporary partt of our relationship last night. he is so sweet, kind, caring, positive, cute, funny, smart, from georgia and has this southern hospitality, southern drawl, southern sayings, but at the same time still a fun calorful california liiberal progressive attitude.

fixed that for ya

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2013, 12:07:32 PM »
Wrong in so many ways. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2013, 12:09:34 PM »
i am serious

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

Whenever I read one of your posts the font gets browner and browner the more I read.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2013, 12:53:11 PM »
Hot Toxic

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2013, 12:55:20 PM »
i am serious

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

things are looking good  :)

When  you say no strings attached, but polyamorous, you are doomed.

No good will come from this Taylor and you will see this for yourself in the not too distant future...  One side ALWAYS gets jealous of the other... You shall see.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2013, 01:15:19 PM »
When  you say no strings attached, but polyamorous, you are doomed.

No good will come from this Taylor and you will see this for yourself in the not too distant future...  One side ALWAYS gets jealous of the other... You shall see.

the chance of failure should not, in of itself, convince one against an attempt at success.

besides, jealousy is for the weak.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2013, 01:19:24 PM »
the chance of failure should not, in of itself, convince one against an attempt at success.

I'm just telling you what you are in for.

You will see.

Have at it... I expect when it turns sour you will not mention it to us.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2013, 01:19:46 PM »
He is merely jesting, Mensa bob is actually one of the most intelligent people. Very high IQ.

Unfortunately a high IQ does not always equate to one having commonsense.

The problem with "jokes" like his is that there are people who will read them and actually believe they are true.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2013, 01:25:59 PM »
naah it was just a joke =)

I am please to know you were only joking. You do realize that there are some people who will take your joke as being a serious statement. Perhaps you should identify what you write as being a joke or not make jokes at all about things which have a derogatory implication.

I've been informed that you are a very intelligent person....lucky you. I am of average intelligence. Being exceptionally bright, you must know that what you post may be misconstrued in a negative way. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2013, 01:27:33 PM »
I'm just telling you what you are in for.

You will see.

Have at it... I expect when it turns sour you will not mention it to us.

He reanimated the relationship with his ex for this purpose, so he's got nothing on the table.  Something slightly cynical about that tho.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2013, 01:34:53 PM »
He reanimated the relationship with his ex for this purpose, so he's got nothing on the table.  Something slightly cynical about that tho.

basically Tbombz wants to see this broad get gaped and take cock in his ass in the same session,this isn't about anyone but him.

all he needs is a sandwich and he will have achieved his homsexual 'trifecta"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2013, 01:40:58 PM »
I am please to know you were only joking. You do realize that there are some people who will take your joke as being a serious statement. Perhaps you should identify what you write as being a joke or not make jokes at all about things which have a derogatory implication.

I've been informed that you are a very intelligent person....lucky you. I am of average intelligence. Being exceptionally bright, you must know that what you post may be misconstrued in a negative way. 
You need to chill, "brah".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2013, 01:41:44 PM »

Not having been polyamory relationships, I confess I am no expert. However, they do seem fraught with possible problems. I get the sex part, what I don't understand is the emotional component. Like many men, I can and have experienced sex as purely physical and without any emotional attachments. There is also the romantic aspect of love and connection with another human being. I am not convinced that multiple people can successfully pull off an emotional/romantic relationship with each other at the same time, unless their view of said connection is pretty shallow.

Like you say is true of you, I have no appetite for jealousy. It is a negative and destructive emotion. It seems to me that in a polyamorous relationship, there is no way to insure jealousy won't rear its ugly head st some point, although probably not from your head.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2013, 01:44:06 PM »
jesus mary and joseph on a bendy bus what is going on in this thread

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2013, 01:48:25 PM »
You need to chill, "brah".

Prime muscle has to be the creepiest and weirdest person on this forum. Even more so than Goodrum. He takes everything so seriously, and acts like GB is the ultimate source of truth and revelation. A creepy person, indeed.
X