Author Topic: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!  (Read 24210 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Re: LOLOL this girl flipping the judge off
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 05:13:25 PM »
gonna cost the county more money to house her for that 30 days then just letting her go with the 1k bail..

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 05:18:41 PM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 05:20:49 PM »
I mean sure that trash bag of a woman was being obnoxious as hell but I honestly do not approve of taking away someone's freedom for 30 days for simply being disrespectful. That's horseshit.
from incomplete data

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 05:21:34 PM »
gonna cost the county more money to house her for that 30 days then just letting her go with the 1k bail..

now thats the fucked up part
A

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 05:25:07 PM »
30 days in jail for telling another human being to fuck off....... sounds as about right.  ::)

fucking narcissistic douchebag...

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2013, 07:17:06 PM »

bitch
will mind
her manners
next time

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2013, 07:19:05 PM »
He earned his position and no one expects people to kiss ass just show some respect, don't forget this is the guy that decides punishment for the scums such as child molesters, rapist and robbers, murderers etc, he should be approached in a most serious manor as his job results in life changing decisions.

I don't dare approach him in his manor. I only approach him in his apartment in town out of deference.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2013, 07:48:48 PM »
She should have hit him with another, "Adios."
N

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2013, 07:55:59 PM »

considering they are both spanish, he was ashamed of his own language 8).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2013, 08:00:36 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA ! She created a new measurement of monetary value... Rick Ross.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2013, 08:09:34 PM »
This chick deserves what she got

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 09:18:41 PM »
This chick deserves what she got
She did deserve it, she was warned, he told her ahead of time that she should take these matters serious. Also he gave her a chance to take it back but she was like ''oh well, Ya I did, so what" with that attitude she deserved it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:56 PM »

Crotch, I've been hittin the gym hard clean. I gotta tell you man. Eating like this and hitting the gym this hard at 33 is very difficult. I'm enjoying it but you have no room for fuck ups with out juice. It's a whole other world. Props man.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 11:41:24 PM »
Every judge I every appeared in front of, and there were plenty of them, they were all bought and paid for drunks.
a

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 02:15:10 AM »
Every judge I every appeared in front of, and there were plenty of them, they were all bought and paid for drunks.

credible testimony there   ::)

"defendant" is always attached to your name, yet you're the only honest person in the courtroom 

oh, brother  ::)
K

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2013, 03:51:39 AM »
She really is crazy hot, but full of ghetto. You can see her true colors come out when she gets angry with all that trash and swagger. Funny as hell. You gotta play the judge game no matter how much it sucks...that said, I would still fuck the shit out of her.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 05:42:34 AM »
Telling someone to fuck off then getting 30 days in jail for it is absolutely ridiculous, i dont care what the situation is. He was just waiting to abuse his power, which he already did.

It is called respect which is something normal thinking people have. The judge simply picked up where her parents failed and used the tools available to him. In the vid it is mentioned she had no prior convictions. I interpret this to mean she has not spent much, if any, time in a courtroom and as such I would expect a little more humility and less hair flipping . Whether she knows it or not, or cares, the judge makes decisions that can affect the rest of her life.   

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2013, 06:13:02 AM »
   It is called respect which is something normal thinking people have. The judge simply picked up where her parents failed and used the tools available to him. In the vid it is mentioned she had no prior convictions. I interpret this to mean she has not spent much, if any, time in a courtroom and as such I would expect a little more humility and less hair flipping . Whether she knows it or not, or cares, the judge makes decisions that can affect the rest of her life.   

She's in a court to be tried for her crimes, not to suck the judges dick. This is ridiculous. I can't believe the judge has the authority to do something like that. She wasn't a threat to anyone in that courtroom and definitely does not deserve having her FREEDOM taken away for just acting trashy.
from incomplete data

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2013, 06:20:01 AM »
She's in a court to be tried for her crimes, not to suck the judges dick. This is ridiculous. I can't believe the judge has the authority to do something like that. She wasn't a threat to anyone in that courtroom and definitely does not deserve having her FREEDOM taken away for just acting trashy.

Part of life is dealing with authority.  You don't have to like it, but everyone has to deal with it.  Plenty of people haven't had to deal with it and/or think they're important enough to not have to deal with it.  This girl learned that she too isn't an exception to this
Y

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2013, 06:25:22 AM »

He held her in cotempt of court.
Her 30 days have nothing to do with the alleged crime she committed, but her lack of respect for the judge and the order of the court.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2013, 06:25:39 AM »
Part of life is dealing with authority.  You don't have to like it, but everyone has to deal with it.  Plenty of people haven't had to deal with it and/or think they're important enough to not have to deal with it.  This girl learned that she too isn't an exception to this

Is that even an argument? How are you people not upset by what this judge did? It's one thing to glee over her trashy butt getting owned for once, but once you step back and look at the bigger picture of what just happened, a judge sentencing someone to 30 days of jail for being disrespectful at least I get furious. The justice system is NOT there to raise people like they're little kids in need of parenting, it's there to try people for CRIMES. Being disrespectful is(or at least should not be) NOT a crime.
from incomplete data

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2013, 06:26:07 AM »
I think she is hot as hell....

but she's not asian

also, what do you think that nighthawk would do in this situation?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2013, 06:26:29 AM »
He held her in cotempt of court.
Her 30 days have nothing to do with the alleged crime she committed, but her lack of respect for the judge and the order of the court.

Exactly what part of my post made you think I was suggesting otherwise?
from incomplete data

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2013, 06:26:37 AM »

she's in for 30 days and there is nothing you can do about it, bitch
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 06:26:44 AM »
He earned his position and no one expects people to kiss ass just show some respect, don't forget this is the guy that decides punishment for the scums such as child molesters, rapist and robbers, murderers etc, he should be approached in a most serious manor as his job results in life changing decisions.

this