Author Topic: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!  (Read 24186 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: LOLOL this girl flipping the judge off
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2013, 07:36:58 AM »
It has nothing to do with that. It has everything to with the government not being a deity and it's very important that it stays that way. But then again, you probably enjoy the idea of having some all mighty father figure that decides what you can say, do and think.

I wouldn't walk up to a stranger and tell them fuck off just because I feel like it, which is part of having good manners. But that doesn't mean that I should get sent to jail for having bad manners and being disrespectful, especially to a justice system whose sole purpose is to try me for a crime.
Dude, log off, you re losing it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2013, 07:37:24 AM »
Longer version here with the Girls Attorney and the judge talking about why he gave the sentence after the girl left

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2013, 07:39:10 AM »
And if all defendants did that?  Its not about the individual judge - its about keeping the process w some sense of order and respectability. 

Which is the only reasonable argument that I can think of for having a law like that.

How do other justice systems deal with this problem? Is sending people to jail the only way?
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2013, 07:40:44 AM »
Dude, log off, you re losing it.

Where would you put the government on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is dirt and 10 a deity? We obviously don't hold the same view of what a government is supposed to do.
from incomplete data

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2013, 07:44:10 AM »
Which is the only reasonable argument that I can think of for having a law like that.

How do other justice systems deal with this problem? Is sending people to jail the only way?
stop crying ffs!

This spoiled brat is simply going to learn a valuable lesson the hard way and will prolly be a better person as a result, in the interest of the whole community. Only responsible are her parents in the first place. She proly acts the same way with all men.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2013, 07:45:17 AM »
WYHI?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2013, 07:46:51 AM »
stop crying ffs!

This spoiled brat is simply going to learn a valuable lesson the hard way and will prolly be a better person as a result, in the interest of the whole community. Only responsible are her parents in the first place. She proly acts the same way with all men.

It is not the governments business to act like a parent. You are obviously getting things very confused here. Your personal opinion on her manners is IRRELEVANT. I too think she acted like a total ass but that has nothing to do with it. What's important here is if a justice system should be able to jail people for being disrespectful.
from incomplete data

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2013, 07:48:51 AM »
It is not the governments business to act like a parent. You are obviously getting things very confused here. Your personal opinion on her manners is IRRELEVANT. I too think she acted like a total ass but that has nothing to do with it. What's important here is if a justice system should be able to jail people for being disrespectful.

I dunno... To be honest here... The judge said goodbye and she said adios.

How is that even disrespectful?

She said goodbye... She just didn't use English.

So he threw another 5K on her?

THEN she flipped him off.

So you look back at what happened... follow the entire thing and you tell me that he didn't go overboard?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2013, 07:49:11 AM »

There are certain things you just do and don't do.  When in court, a traffic stop, etc - that is not the time to act a fool.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2013, 07:50:38 AM »
A good lawyer would have gotten her out of all of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2013, 07:53:17 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2013, 07:53:50 AM »
There are certain things you just do and don't do.  When in court, a traffic stop, etc - that is not the time to act a fool.  

As a social code, absolutely I agree with you. She was being an obnoxious bitch in that video and it was very rude of her, in any setting really. But what I'm arguing is whether that should translate to jail time.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2013, 07:56:16 AM »
I dunno... To be honest here... The judge said goodbye and she said adios.

How is that even disrespectful?

She said goodbye... She just didn't use English.

So he threw another 5K on her?

THEN she flipped him off.

So you look back at what happened... follow the entire thing and you tell me that he didn't go overboard?

What if the judge just had a very tolerant sense of humor and just said "Adios!" back to her and that was it? But no, she was given a much more severe punishment just because the judge had a certain personality that took offense to that particular phrase? Is that really how a legal system is supposed to work?
from incomplete data

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2013, 07:59:25 AM »
Just think about who goes to court.  Mostly the scum of the earth.  If the courts allowed these scum to act the way they wanted the whole legal system wouldn't work.  They set these rules to allow for fair trials.  This little kunt should have been beaten with a bat for her big mouth.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2013, 08:01:11 AM »
THIS JUDGE IS A POWER HUNGRY SCUM, FUCK HIM

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2013, 08:02:27 AM »
What if the judge just had a very tolerant sense of humor and just said "Adios!" back to her and that was it? But no, she was given a much more severe punishment just because the judge had a certain personality that took offense to that particular phrase? Is that really how a legal system is supposed to work?

I don't think so... It seemed a bit much to me.

A good lawyer would have gotten her out of all of it.

Any lawyer should have just not let her talk anymore... That would have been it.

ukjeff

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2013, 08:07:47 AM »
Judge made it personal.
A lawyer would get that quashed in a second.
It's not what he thinks, its what the statute says.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2013, 08:07:54 AM »
But let's not forgot this is generation nothingness, for that little stunt she'll become a local celebrity, likely get some modelling work, a possible reality tv show and easily make back the fine and make the jail term seem more than worthwhile.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2013, 08:09:37 AM »
Judge made it personal.
A lawyer would get that quashed in a second.
It's not what he thinks, its what the statute says.

Exactly.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2013, 08:28:17 AM »
Have you lost your mind? She broke the law and it was not ''adios' keep it real bro, say it how it is. She did way more then that. Order inside of the court room is extremely important, it represents the integrity of our justice system and our nation and it is the pride of society in the same way people take pride in a nation's flag.

How much jail time would you reward someone for disrespecting your nation's flag?  Many would want to kill the person for desecrating a flag. Society is full of hooligans and punks nowadays who have no sensible respect for Higher authorities. Order in the court is the morale of the nation, break this seal and the nation is broken and other sourounding countries will simply laugh and ridicule our system. To ignore her actions and let them slide if to accept a failed system, I would have given her 3 months.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2013, 08:29:54 AM »
lol theres alot of real right wing hawkers in this topic who love kissing the system's ass. This girl obviously has mental problems and this scumbag judge provoked her in my opinion.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2013, 08:31:50 AM »
lol theres alot of real right wing hawkers in this topic who love kissing the system's ass. This girl obviously has mental problems and this scumbag judge provoked her in my opinion.
arent you and ratard the same person? i swear you excuse everyyone shitty behavior by saying "he or she has "mental problems it's not his/her fault" haha this is hysterical.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2013, 08:32:41 AM »
But let's not forgot this is generation nothingness, for that little stunt she'll become a local celebrity, likely get some modelling work, a possible reality tv show and easily make back the fine and make the jail term seem more than worthwhile.
or she ll end a nobody getting into troubles with everyone.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2013, 08:33:30 AM »
this girl never had a strong father figure in her life, shes mentally broken and needs help and love not the scorn of the world.  :'(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2013, 08:34:15 AM »
Have you lost your mind? She broke the law and it was not ''adios' keep it real bro, say it how it is. She did way more then that. Order inside of the court room is extremely important, it represents the integrity of our justice system and our nation and it is the pride of society in the same way people take pride in a nation's flag.

How much jail time would you reward someone for disrespecting your nation's flag?  Many would want to kill the person for desecrating a flag. Society is full of hooligans and punks nowadays who have no sensible respect for Higher authorities. Order in the court is the morale of the nation, break this seal and the nation is broken and other sourounding countries will simply laugh and ridicule our system. To ignore her actions and let them slide if to accept a failed system, I would have given her 3 months.

What are you talking about?

What did she do to start the downward spiral?

She said "Adios" and the judge then levied another 5K fine on her... THEN she threw up the finger.

Did you watch the same thing I did?