Author Topic: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!  (Read 24201 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: LOLOL this girl flipping the judge off
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2013, 08:37:06 AM »
or she ll end a nobody getting into troubles with everyone.

Possibly, but I'm willing to bet the reward she gets in the short term will be worth the risk.Sad but true.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2013, 08:40:56 AM »
lol theres alot of real right wing hawkers in this topic who love kissing the system's ass. This girl obviously has mental problems and this scumbag judge provoked her in my opinion.
The judge would have been a scumbag if he would have let that slide and would not be worthy as honorable judge and I would want his titled revoked, this is a serious matter. It is not personal the judge represents the people and telling him to fuck off is telling what he represents to fuck off, it is against the law to be disorderly in a court room. she broke the law and got a light sentence. You can cry all you want that we are kissing ass cause you have not seen any horrors in life, we are living in peace like spoiled brats. you would not think like this if you lived through the horrors of World War 2.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2013, 08:41:31 AM »
Have you lost your mind? She broke the law and it was not ''adios' keep it real bro, say it how it is. She did way more then that. Order inside of the court room is extremely important, it represents the integrity of our justice system and our nation and it is the pride of society in the same way people take pride in a nation's flag.

How much jail time would you reward someone for disrespecting your nation's flag?  Many would want to kill the person for desecrating a flag. Society is full of hooligans and punks nowadays who have no sensible respect for Higher authorities. Order in the court is the morale of the nation, break this seal and the nation is broken and other sourounding countries will simply laugh and ridicule our system. To ignore her actions and let them slide if to accept a failed system, I would have given her 3 months.

Absolutely none. People that worship government and flags like a bunch of sheep creep me out. Think for your fucking selves. You've studied history, right? When did pompous extremist nationalism ever lead to anything good? As soon someone tells me that I should respect some stupid flag I tell them to fuck off.

Don't get me too wrong here, I do think governments serve a purpose and can definitely be useful if it's kept in check. But the government as an entity does not deserve any respect whatsoever, but the PEOPLE on the other hand, the people that make up a nation DO deserve respect. Big difference.
from incomplete data

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2013, 08:42:25 AM »
Good for her!I hate judges think they re Gods and can tell us what when i how!! Ill fucking smash all their brains in given half the chance

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2013, 08:43:05 AM »
What are you talking about?

What did she do to start the downward spiral?

She said "Adios" and the judge then levied another 5K fine on her... THEN she threw up the finger.

Did you watch the same thing I did?
WTF are talking about? Are you fucken blind? She told the judge to fuck off, that is against the law to do so in court cause he represents the people while he is in that chair, are you fucken deaf?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2013, 08:43:54 AM »
The judge would have been a scumbag if he would have let that slide and would not be worthy as honorable judge and I would want his titled revoked, this is a serious matter. It is not personal the judge represents the people and telling him to fuck off is telling what he represents to fuck off, it is against the law to be disorderly in a court room. she broke the law and got a light sentence. You can cry all you want that we are kissing ass cause you have not seen any horrors in life, we are living in peace like spoiled brats. you would not think like this if you lived through the horrors of World War 2.

Funny you should mention that since most of the horrors from the last hundred years have been mostly thanks to nationalism and giving governments too much respect.
from incomplete data

ukjeff

« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2013, 08:46:36 AM »
To all the people in this thread saying "good on the Judge", lets hope if you are ever in court a Judge doesn't decide to ignore the law and make it up as he goes along.

Judge Roy Bean has nothing on that guy.

ukjeff

« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2013, 08:49:21 AM »
WTF are talking about? Are you fucken blind? She told the judge to fuck off, that is against the law to do so in court cause he represents the people while he is in that chair, are you fucken deaf?
Quite right, but he provoked that behaviour by unlawfully doubling her bail.
She reacted in a way that someone would when they believe they have been wronged.
A bit like someone screaming and shouting when their diets are questioned.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2013, 08:50:32 AM »
Absolutely none. People that worship government and flags like a bunch of sheep creep me out. Think for your fucking selves. You've studied history, right? When did pompous extremist nationalism ever lead to anything good? As soon someone tells me that I should respect some stupid flag I tell them to fuck off.

Don't get me too wrong here, I do think governments serve a purpose and can definitely be useful if it's kept in check. But the government as an entity does not deserve any respect whatsoever, but the PEOPLE on the other hand, the people that make up a nation DO deserve respect. Big difference.
I swear to God the nation's system would fall apart if everyone had your beliefs, call it sheep but without it would result in Chaos not Order. The morale of a nation is the engine that drives the nation in the same way the Morale of a soldier causes him to excel.

This is where Flag and country comes into play; The overall result is greater prosperity in nation's and even more effective soldiers. Morale is everything, anyone who studies history knows this. All major Empires have fallen in history cause their morale for the government has fallen. You lose the respect of your nation's governing body and say good bye to your nation.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2013, 08:51:09 AM »
Months after her 30 days are up, you people will still be complaining.

Dance, puppets.  Dance.
K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2013, 08:52:07 AM »
Months after her 30 days are up, you people will still be complaining.

Dance, puppets.  Dance.
And months later you will be complaining about people complaining.  You dance puppet, you dance.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2013, 08:52:09 AM »
I dunno... To be honest here... The judge said goodbye and she said adios.

How is that even disrespectful?

She said goodbye... She just didn't use English.

So he threw another 5K on her?

THEN she flipped him off.

So you look back at what happened... follow the entire thing and you tell me that he didn't go overboard?

Its the tone of voice and also the way she said it like - Adios!!! like I don't give a fuck!! If you have to deal with stupid people all day long AND have to maintain a certain amount of respect from the accused people you have to make sure you set some example.
She was disrespectful to the judge, and that's it.

I keep telling you knuckle heads this a couple of times now, you don't fight the law now and then, you take it on the chin THAN you file a report, you don't fight back if you get treated unfairly or handled in a way you find is not good by a cop, you shut up you play along and as soon as you are booked or while you are booked and have people around you you say you want to file a report for possible mistreatment.

ukjeff

« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2013, 08:52:18 AM »
This is where Flag and country comes into play; The overall result is greater prosperity in nation's and even more effective soldiers. Morale is everything, anyone who studies history knows this. All major Empires have fallen in history cause their morale for the government has fallen. You lose the respect of your nation's governing body and say good bye to your nation.

Have you got "the Star Spangled Banner" playing in the background?

Jeez, go and blow up some more brown people.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2013, 08:53:46 AM »
And months later you will be complaining about people complaining.  You dance puppet, you dance.

meltdown
K

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2013, 08:54:02 AM »
Have you got "the Star Spangled Banner" playing in the background?

Jeez, go and blow up some more brown people.
You fucken imbecile, I am not in America

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2013, 08:55:03 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2013, 08:56:02 AM »
You fucken imbecile, I am not in America
You should be with that attitude.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2013, 09:00:02 AM »
I swear to God the nation's system would fall apart if everyone had your beliefs, call it sheep but without it would result in Chaos not Order. The morale of a nation is the engine that drives the nation in the same way the Morale of a soldier causes him to excel.

Are you really being serious right now? Usually if a government loses its peoples trust then that is a good thing because they have more than likely fucked up badly. The last thing Germany and the Soviet Union needed in the 30's was more obedience to the government, wouldn't you say? In fact, people that shared your mindset enabled those criminal governments to commit the atrocities they did. The government should only have as much trust as they deserve.

It's funny you should mention Flag, Country and Soldiers in the same argument because that's usually what it boils down to with pompous nationalism: starting wars.
from incomplete data

ukjeff

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2013, 09:03:15 AM »

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2013, 09:03:48 AM »

Are you really being serious right now? Usually if a government loses its peoples trust then that is a good thing because they have more than likely fucked up badly. The last thing Germany and the Soviet Union needed in the 30's was more obedience to the government, wouldn't you say? In fact, people that shared your mindset enabled those criminal governments to commit the atrocities they did. The government should only have as much trust as they deserve.

It's funny you should mention Flag, Country and Soldiers in the same argument because that's usually what it boils down to with pompous nationalism: starting wars.
You can give me examples where governments have failed their people of course, lots of them but a lot more failed nation's as a result of people turning on their government especially if a war breaks out, the nation is done with, not wise.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2013, 09:04:38 AM »
I'm currently a mech eng student and I work part time doing various stuff and I pay my taxes. I don't commit crimes, I treat other people with respect 99% of the time and I wish for a society that promotes peace and welfare which sounds cliché but really, I do. At the same time I hate the idea of flags and nationalism. According to Onetimehard, that shouldn't be possible.
from incomplete data

ukjeff

« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2013, 09:06:04 AM »
"Respect the flag"

WTF does that really mean, maybe OTH will explain it.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2013, 09:08:29 AM »
You can give me examples where governments have failed their people of course, lots of them but a lot more failed nation's as a result of people turning on their government especially if a war breaks out, the nation is done with, not wise.

I'd actually be curios to see some examples of this. You're saying there are more cases of good functioning societies disintegrating when faced with a serious challenge than there are cases of nations going corrupt and bad due to criminal governments?
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2013, 09:09:05 AM »
I'm currently a mech eng student and I work part time doing various stuff and I pay my taxes. I don't commit crimes, I treat other people with respect 99% of the time and I wish for a society that promotes peace and welfare which sounds cliché but really, I do. At the same time I hate the idea of flags and nationalism. According to Onetimehard, that shouldn't be possible.
No according to me if you live in a nation then respect what the nation represents. The countries flag and government dictate policy, you must abide by that policy and if you don't like the policies of that nation then stop breathing the oxygen molecules on that nation's soil, get up and move. Plain and simple

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2013, 09:12:52 AM »
WYHI?

Yes hard and deep,and would shove my cock down her throat to keep her from saying something stupid!