Author Topic: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!  (Read 24188 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: LOLOL this girl flipping the judge off
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2013, 09:15:14 AM »
No according to me if you live in a nation then respect what the nation represents. The countries flag and government dictate policy, you must abide by that policy and if you don't like the policies of that nation then stop breathing the oxygen molecules on that nation's soil, get up and move. Plain and simple

What exactly does the nation represent? Why do you keep mentioning the flag all the time? It's a stupid symbol, nothing else. Why must I abide with every policy that they put into law? 1930's Germany. 1920's Russia. 1930's Japan. 2010's North Korea. They all are shining examples of doing what you're told.

I really hope you're part of a dying breed.
from incomplete data

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2013, 09:26:04 AM »
Longer version here with the Girls Attorney and the judge talking about why he gave the sentence after the girl left

wtf did i hear that right??

he put her lawyer in contempt??

This filth can hardly speak English, how the fuck did he get elected....... only in Miami.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2013, 09:32:29 AM »
What exactly does the nation represent? Why do you keep mentioning the flag all the time? It's a stupid symbol, nothing else. Why must I abide with every policy that they put into law? 1930's Germany. 1920's Russia. 1930's Japan. 2010's North Korea. They all are shining examples of doing what you're told.

I really hope you're part of a dying breed.
Read your history bro, the flag represents and serves one purpose and one purpose only, always has and always will and that is the morale of the people. You think you know better then 1000s of years of history, you have a better method, it may be a ''sheep' method as you put it but it keeps the world in order.

You are acting like the governing body of Nation don't want their nation to prosper, while that may be true in third world countries it is not true in civilized nations, they are not against the people, you think a nation wants to be left behind? No and they can not make everyone happy all the time. You are part of the spoiled brat type people who cry conspiracy and always act like their nation owes them something and is never satisfied with any results

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2013, 09:38:51 AM »

This filth can hardly speak English, how the fuck did he get elected....... only in Miami.

No I think he was just confirming the contempt of court verdict he gave the girl.

BTW is the judge mexican, he has a strange accent, like a south american accent, when he says - 30 days in "de" county jail.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2013, 09:39:38 AM »

No he didn't, the lawyer said he never gave a chance to have a lawyer appointed to her on that charge of contempt before sentencing her, so the judge said he will appoint him as her lawyer for that charge. The lawyer is the scum making sure he gets paid, making sure his name is attached to the new charge so he gets paid.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2013, 09:40:48 AM »
ah ok.. i thought i heard it in the last few seconds, guess i was wrong.

I honestly thought this was another country, until I read the news story.. says a lot.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2013, 09:41:08 AM »
No he didn't, the lawyer said he never gave a chance to have a lawyer appointed to her on that charge of contempt before sentencing her, so the judge said he will appoint him as her lawyer for that charge. The lawyer is the scum making sure he gets paid, making sure his name is attached to the new charge so he gets paid.

I think he was looking out for the judge here mate, after all it could have been turned against the judge or overturned.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2013, 09:46:29 AM »
I think he was looking out for the judge here mate, after all it could have been turned against the judge or overturned.
True, a judge can not sentence anyone without that person having a right to an attorney, sentence could have been overturned within a day or two based on a technicality

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2013, 09:52:16 AM »
edit

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »
Read your history bro, the flag represents and serves one purpose and one purpose only, always has and always will and that is the morale of the people. You think you know better then 1000s of years of history, you have a better method, it may be a ''sheep' method as you put it but it keeps the world in order.

You are acting like the governing body of Nation don't want their nation to prosper, while that may be true in third world countries it is not true in civilized nations, they are not against the people, you think a nation wants to be left behind? No and they can not make everyone happy all the time. You are part of the spoiled brat type people who cry conspiracy and always act like their nation owes them something and is never satisfied with any results

What are you even talking about? The human beings of this earth have continuously been fucked up the ass by authority figures since the dawn of our species. "1000's years of history" only proves that point, so that's a really bad case for your argument. Kings, emperors, popes, religious c*cksuckers in general and "noble" people have done nothing but start wars and create misery for the majority of the people for a very, very long time. Our current post 1940ish era is one of the VERY few if not the only time in the history of our species when we are starting to treat each others as equals, at least in the western hemisphere and I guarantee you that is not the case because the authority wants what is best for us, it is in SPITE of authority. Women's rights, gay rights, PEOPLES rights, disapproval of religious doctrine, you name it, they have all been achieved AGAINST the will of the authority in one way or the other.

YOUR current prosperity would not have been possible if it wasn't for "spoiled little brats" that questioned authority. If flags represent status quo to you, then that's an even bigger reason for me to dislike them.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2013, 10:10:15 AM »
What are you even talking about? The human beings of this earth have continuously been fucked up the ass by authority figures since the dawn of our species. "1000's years of history" only proves that point, so that's a really bad case for your argument. Kings, emperors, popes, religious c*cksuckers in general and "noble" people have done nothing but start wars and create misery for the majority of the people for a very, very long time. Our current post 1940ish era is one of the VERY few if not the only time in the history of our species when we are starting to treat each others as equals, at least in the western hemisphere and I guarantee you that is not the case because the authority wants what is best for us, it is in SPITE of authority. Women's rights, gay rights, PEOPLES rights, disapproval of religious doctrine, you name it, they have all been achieved AGAINST the will of the authority in one way or the other.

YOUR current prosperity would not have been possible if it wasn't for "spoiled little brats" that questioned authority. If flags represent status quo to you, then that's an even bigger reason for me to dislike them.
You are shifting the burden, you have no idea what your are talking about. Nations without government and laws are savages who indulge in human sacrifice. You think what you wrote above is the governments doing but reality is the alternative would be ten times worse, you need to wake up and imagine how evil mankind is without laws, we are animals and kill and torture like we breath so a government who takes a small freedom away is the lesser of 2 evils.  Small price to pay so my children don't get killed or my daughter does not get raped as such is the norm in countries without governments and laws.

We are off-topic here

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2013, 10:11:23 AM »
the girl was acting like a little twat, but she's obviously a stupid kid.

A JUDGE isn't supposed to lower himself to the level of an airhead girl..if you listen some of the first words the judge says are "we're not in the club honey"...he was on the defensive and didn't like this girl from jump street. She didn't say anything so bad, as much as she acted dumb, and he over-reacted big time.

yeah AFTER he doubled her bail for no reason, she did something really stupid, but that's more on him than her

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2013, 10:15:52 AM »
You are shifting the burden, you have no idea what your are talking about. Nations without government and laws are savages who indulge in human sacrifice. You think what you wrote above is the governments doing but reality is the alternative would be ten times worse, you need to wake up and imagine how evil mankind is without laws, we are animals and kill and torture like we breath so a government who takes a small freedom away is the lesser of 2 evils.  Small price to pay so my children don't get killed or my daughter does not get raped as such is the norm in countries without governments and laws.

We are off-topic here

I never said that we should get rid of authority, only that we never stop questioning it and shake it off like a bad case of fleas if it starts misbehaving. It's a necessary evil.

It's really not that hard in principle. Educate yourself, form an opinion on current issues and vote/protest thereafter. The last thing you should do is shut up and not have an opinion other than what is fed to you.

I really don't understand what you're trying to advocate here.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2013, 10:17:01 AM »
the girl was acting like a little twat, but she's obviously a stupid kid.

A JUDGE isn't supposed to lower himself to the level of an airhead girl..if you listen some of the first words the judge says are "we're not in the club honey"...he was on the defensive and didn't like this girl from jump street. She didn't say anything so bad, as much as she acted dumb, and he over-reacted big time.

yeah AFTER he doubled her bail for no reason, she did something really stupid, but that's more on him than her
She told him to fuck off and stuck the finger. That is breaking the law to do so in the court room while he is on his seat. 30 years ago she would have gotton 6 months, you couldn't even giggle in court back then We have gotton soft and the end results is hooligans and disrespectful young punks everywhere

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2013, 10:19:03 AM »
She told him to fuck off and stuck the finger. That is breaking the law to do so in the court room while he is on his seat. 30 years ago she would have gotton 6 months, you couldn't even giggle in court back then We have gotton soft and the end results is hooligans and disrespectful young punks everywhere

I went to court a few months back for a red light camera ticket.  I couldn't beleive how many hot bitches in the courthouse.  I got off because the cop didn't show up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »

she did that AFTER he doubled her bail for no good reason and he was the one being a dick. he was not acting like a responsible officer of the court, he was abusing his power and being an asshole

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2013, 10:34:07 AM »
I never said that we should get rid of authority, only that we never stop questioning it and shake it off like a bad case of fleas if it starts misbehaving. It's a necessary evil.

It's really not that hard in principle. Educate yourself, form an opinion on current issues and vote/protest thereafter. The last thing you should do is shut up and not have an opinion other than what is fed to you.

I really don't understand what you're trying to advocate here.
Your methods sound good, they really do but are not practical in real life. People should be loyal to their nation and if their nation gets out of line question it yes, but not in a manner that involves desecrating the nation's integrity.

Look all I am saying is the integrity of a nation is represented by positions and symbols like the national anthem, these symbols are greatly appreciated by the majority of people in a nation (look at a stadium when they sing the anthem) and and can not be smudged or the nation's morale gets swept under the rug, such behaviour that effects people should be punished. No different then a ceremony at a funeral when your dad dies, such places call for certain behaviour and it is a severe problem if one does not comply with this type of order, it insults people on so many levels.

you can play dumb all you want and act like tbomz who has no indication in his brain of what dignity is, he sees nothing wrong getting high or putting a dildo in his ass. Fine be like that but what this girl did insults a lot of people and it is a crime and she got what she deserved.

If you don't respect your nation's authority, their flag, or their governing body then move, don't live in that country, it's not rocket science.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2013, 10:41:16 AM »
she did that AFTER he doubled her bail for no good reason and he was the one being a dick. he was not acting like a responsible officer of the court, he was abusing his power and being an asshole
He was acting incredibly patient, went out of his way to warn her to be serious and then she answers how much her jewellery is worth by saying ''Rick Ross'' a thug rapper, like come on bro, how much more patients do you want the man to have? Also she is bragging about what her jewellery is worth, any judge on the planet would have up the bond for this, so he was already thinking of doing so just for her bragging about her jewellery.

Now I guarantee she learned something from all of this, if anything he taught her a lesson that would have made her a better human.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »
Your methods sound good, they really do but are not practical in real life. People should be loyal to their nation and if their nation gets out of line question it yes, but not in a manner that involves desecrating the nation's integrity.

Look all I am saying is the integrity of a nation is represented by positions and symbols like the national anthem, these symbols are greatly appreciated by the majority of people in a nation (look at a stadium when they sing the anthem) and and can not be smudged or the nation's morale gets swept under the rug, such behaviour that effects people should be punished. No different then a ceremony at a funeral when your dad dies, such places call for certain behaviour and it is a severe problem if one does not comply with this type of order, it insults people on so many levels.

you can play dumb all you want and act like tbomz who has no indication in his brain of what dignity is, he sees nothing wrong getting high or putting a dildo in his ass. Fine be like that but what this girl did insults a lot of people and it is a crime and she got what she deserved.

If you don't respect your nation's authority, their flag, or their governing body then move, don't live in that country, it's not rocket science.

Where I'm from singing the national anthem is getting rarer by the day, seldom do we decorate our homes and cars with flags and flag stickers and people in general don't care that much about "the nation" at least not in the abstract sense. The only ones that scream loudly about flags and fatherland are usually the closet fascists whose highest agenda is to get rid of immigrants. Anyways, this pathetic excuse of a "nation" consistently scores top 5 on almost every human development and prosperity scale index you can think of. You can take your flag nonsense and shove it.

The wonderful thing about living in a relatively free society is that I don't have to listen to people like you.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2013, 10:52:55 AM »
Where I'm from singing the national anthem is getting rarer by the day, seldom do we decorate our homes and cars with flags and flag stickers and people in general don't care that much about "the nation" at least not in the abstract sense. The only ones that scream loudly about flags and fatherland are usually the closet fascists whose highest agenda is to get rid of immigrants. Anyways, this pathetic excuse of a "nation" consistently scores top 5 on almost every human development and prosperity scale index you can think of. You can take your flag nonsense and shove it.

The wonderful thing about living in a relatively free society is that I don't have to listen to people like you.
Now you are being completely ignorant and plan dumb, sorry but your facts are wrong. You do NOT have a clue of what you are talking about, just plan lack of knowledge, wow.

Take a flag in front of any 500 people on "any where in the planet" and burn it in front of them, trust me you will not come out of there alive. You are simply wrong in saying no one cares about flags, plain wrong. Tell me I am wrong about any crowd of 500 beating you to a pulp if you burn their flag in front of them, go ahead tell me I am wrong, stop playing dumb you know it is the truth unless you have an IQ lower then 30.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2013, 11:00:28 AM »
Now you are being completely ignorant and plan dumb, sorry but your facts are wrong. You do NOT have a clue of what you are talking about, just plan lack of knowledge, wow.

Take a flag in front of any 500 people on "any where in the planet" and burn it in front of them, trust me you will not come out of there alive. You are simply wrong in saying no one cares about flags, plain wrong. Tell me I am wrong about any crowd of 500 beating you to a pulp if you burn their flag in front of them, go ahead tell me I am wrong, stop playing dumb you know it is the truth unless you have an IQ lower then 30.

Your hypothetical scenario was not a part of my definition of a flag becoming irrelevant, you're trying to redress my argument and ignore my whole point. But fine, I'll play along. I kid you not, where I'm from, a majority of people would wonder what hell you're doing, other might get a bit upset and maybe a tiny fraction would consider beating you up. I'm not making this up, this is what I'd expect from my fellow citizens. I can imagine it's quite different in other places of the world.

Besides, there's a big difference between not caring about a flag, and burning one. The latter suggests that you DO care, since you use the symbolism and what you think it stands for in order to express your ideas.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2013, 11:11:30 AM »
Your hypothetical scenario was not a part of my definition of a flag becoming irrelevant, you're trying to redress my argument and ignore my whole point. But fine, I'll play along. I kid you not, where I'm from, a majority of people would wonder what hell you're doing, other might get a bit upset and maybe a tiny fraction would consider beating you up. I'm not making this up, this is what I'd expect from my fellow citizens. I can imagine it's quite different in other places of the world.

Besides, there's a big difference between not caring about a flag, and burning one. The latter suggests that you DO care, since you use the symbolism and what you think it stands for in order to express your ideas.
Good you took the bait, bravo; there is a difference in not caring about a flag and a difference in burning it, I agree. There is a difference between not caring about the judge then telling him to fuck off and sticking him the finger.

Now where is this place you are from? certainly not on earth cause any random 500 people anywhere on the planet will beat the fuck out of you for burning their flag, even if half won't care your still dead.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »
He was acting incredibly patient, went out of his way to warn her to be serious and then she answers how much her jewellery is worth by saying ''Rick Ross'' a thug rapper, like come on bro, how much more patients do you want the man to have? Also she is bragging about what her jewellery is worth, any judge on the planet would have up the bond for this, so he was already thinking of doing so just for her bragging about her jewellery.

Now I guarantee she learned something from all of this, if anything he taught her a lesson that would have made her a better human.

I hear you, he had every right to do what he did. what I'm saying is he didn't have to do it.

she was acting like a fool, for sure, but she wasn't being aggressive or obnoxious. she was a dumb kid. No priors, never been in court before, she got caught with a few xanax.  he could have let it slide, what's the worst she did for him to put the hammer down..say "adios"?  

I think he was heavy handed. I'm sure he deals with that shit every day and has dealt with far worse than some airhead girl who was oblivious to the gravity of her situation.  If that was me i would have let it slide, she's a kid and wasn't disrespectful as much as just a silly young girl. I mean he's a JUDGE for chrissake, he's supposed to be a wise person, not get pissed off at teenagers and shit on their heads for acting like teenagers

It's all good, we can agree to disagree.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2013, 11:25:11 AM »
I hear you, he had every right to do what he did. what I'm saying is he didn't have to do it.

she was acting like a fool, for sure, but she wasn't being aggressive or obnoxious. she was a dumb kid. No priors, never been in court before, she got caught with a few xanax.  he could have let it slide, what's the worst she did for him to put the hammer down..say "adios"?  

I think he was heavy handed. I'm sure he deals with that shit every day and has dealt with far worse than some airhead girl who was oblivious to the gravity of her situation.  If that was me i would have let it slide, she's a kid and wasn't disrespectful as much as just a silly young girl. I mean he's a JUDGE for chrissake, he's supposed to be a wise person, not get pissed off at teenagers and shit on their heads for acting like teenagers

It's all good, we can agree to disagree.
I am starting to see your point that she is dumber then dumb and she had no idea how she was suppose to be behalve so she should not been harshly dealt with for lack of knowledge. Possibly, I suppose but unlikely though ,I thought she was just trying to act cool at the courts expense and was trying to be clever.

Now in the case that you are indeed right then only then can I agree that she should not got jail time, however the judge would have to have seen it the way you are looking at it and he did not and neither do I but I do admit there is a possibility, a small one, that she really is dumb as an OX.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2013, 11:29:31 AM »
Good you took the bait, bravo; there is a difference in not caring about a flag and a difference in burning it, I agree. There is a difference between not caring about the judge then telling him to fuck off and sticking him the finger.

Now where is this place you are from? certainly not on earth cause any random 500 people anywhere on the planet will beat the fuck out of you for burning their flag, even if half won't care your still dead.

I took the bait?

::)

Comparing the flag scenario to the judge doesn't even make sense and it's a really obscure and cheap point. The flag is entirely symbolic while the judge has real power as a representative of the people in the here and now.

I'm from Scandinavia. I'm not too keen on saying exactly where, in order to prevent myself being "outed" by some pyscho loser in the foreseeable future... but you get the point.

At least I can claim to know my fellow citizens a whole lot better than you do, and I'm telling you that if someone were to burn a flag on a public square they would most likely not get mobbed and killed.
from incomplete data