Author Topic: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!  (Read 24189 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: LOLOL this girl flipping the judge off
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »
I am starting to see your point that she is dumber then dumb and she had no idea how she was suppose to be behalve so she should not been harshly dealt with for lack of knowledge. Possibly, I suppose but unlikely though ,I thought she was just trying to act cool at the courts expense and was trying to be clever.

Now in the case that you are indeed right then only then can I agree that she should not got jail time, however the judge would have to have seen it the way you are looking at it and he did not and neither do I but I do admit there is a possibility, a small one, that she really is dumb as an OX.

So much for wanting to give her 3 months after watching about a minute long video tape recording  ::) ::)

Order in the court is the morale of the nation, break this seal and the nation is broken and other sourounding countries will simply laugh and ridicule our system. To ignore her actions and let them slide if to accept a failed system, I would have given her 3 months.

Gotta love the internet mob mentality.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2013, 11:37:14 AM »
I took the bait?

::)

Comparing the flag scenario to the judge doesn't even make sense and it's a really obscure and cheap point. The flag is entirely symbolic while the judge has real power as a representative of the people in the here and now.

I'm from Scandinavia. I'm not too keen on saying exactly where, in order to prevent myself being "outed" by some pyscho loser in the foreseeable future... but you get the point.

At least I can claim to know my fellow citizens a whole lot better than you do, and I'm telling you that if someone were to burn a flag on a public square they would most likely not get mobbed and killed.
This is where you are mistaken, see the judge's position is also symbolic, It's the defendant vs the people, not the judge so the judge indeed is symbolic representation for the people.

Either way you are a BIG FAT LIAR claiming your people will not pounce on anyone burning their flag, LIAR, BIG LIAR, You know your lying, wow, how you scoop to this level just to prove a point on line, shame on you. Oh where is this magical place you live in?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2013, 11:40:19 AM »
So much for wanting to give her 3 months after watching about a minute long video tape recording  ::) ::)

Gotta love the internet mob mentality.
No I still don't buy it but Groink brought a valid point unlike you and explained it and I am man enough to tell him he made a valid point and he is right if his point is in fact right, so assuming he is right in his perspective I actually can agree with him but it is hard tell and I don't believe it to be the case but do find it as a possibility.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2013, 11:45:11 AM »
This is where you are mistaken, see the judge's position is also symbolic, It's the defendant vs the people, not the judge so the judge indeed is symbolic representation for the people.

Either way you are a BIG FAT LIAR claiming your people will not pounce on anyone burning their flag, LIAR, BIG LIAR, You know your lying, wow, how you scoop to this level just to prove a point on line, shame on you. Oh where is this magical place you live in?

Well, it's your word against mine and I have the big advantage of having grown up here and interacting with these people on a daily basis. I'm telling you, the flag is not THAT big of a deal for us.

As I said, I live in Scandinavia. The different nations within the region are not exactly alike but for most intents and purposes they're on a pretty equal level. If you don't believe me, that's fine. You haven't proved that you'd get killed for doing the same thing in America, either. It's all speculation and a pretty stupid and irrelevant one at that. You're still ignoring the point I made in the original post which was that a strong sense of nationalism is not required to have a prospering society.
from incomplete data

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »
True, a judge can not sentence anyone without that person having a right to an attorney, sentence could have been overturned within a day or two based on a technicality
Sentence yes, that was a bond hearing and a contempt charge!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »
Where I'm from singing the national anthem is getting rarer by the day, seldom do we decorate our homes and cars with flags and flag stickers and people in general don't care that much about "the nation" at least not in the abstract sense. The only ones that scream loudly about flags and fatherland are usually the closet fascists whose highest agenda is to get rid of immigrants. Anyways, this pathetic excuse of a "nation" consistently scores top 5 on almost every human development and prosperity scale index you can think of. You can take your flag nonsense and shove it.

The wonderful thing about living in a relatively free society is that I don't have to listen to people like you.

Sincere question, I'm not trying to be rude (I see you said you're from Scandinavia).  Do you think the attitude highlighted above is why Muslims are being allowed to destroy YOUR Northern Europe?  

Your grandparents had vastly different opinions, and as a result you inherited a much nicer Scandinavia than you'll pass onto your children.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2013, 12:49:12 PM »
Sincere question, I'm not trying to be rude (I see you said you're from Scandinavia).  Do you think the attitude highlighted above is why Muslims are being allowed to destroy YOUR Northern Europe?  

Your grandparents had vastly different opinions, and as a result you inherited a much nicer Scandinavia than you'll pass onto your children.

It is ironic that those countries once so bravely fought Russian and German invaders, who had legitimately tough armies...now they let towel headed camel jockeys walk in and take over without a fight. 
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2013, 12:55:24 PM »
It is ironic that those countries once so bravely fought Russian and German invaders, who had legitimately tough armies...now they let towel headed camel jockeys walk in and take over without a fight.  

Yes, it's insane.  I think that they're actually too advanced for their own good.  

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500% :-\

ukjeff

« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2013, 01:11:14 PM »
OTH fucks up his argument yet again by contradicting himself then jumps on an irrelevance.

This Judge is a disgrace, he made something personal, he isnt fit to be in the seat, he is meant to be impartial, the case is presented to him and he should make decisions based on the law.

Its girls like this that stick two fingers up to twats like him that allows you to have the freedoms you so covet.
If we were all like OTH just taking it in the ass because the Judge says so we would end up in a dictatorship.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2013, 01:18:11 PM »
HAHA, this is now a story on cnn.com.  Stupid judge.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2013, 01:27:27 PM »
WYHI?

Yup, Definitely.

But you just know she's gonna rob me sooner or later.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2013, 01:28:02 PM »
OK.. I've watched it a few times and thought about it for seven minutes. In my opinion they are both, in their depressingly predictable, clichéd ways, fucking assholes.
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2013, 01:48:40 PM »
The judge is a drunk with a fat ugly wife. The girl will get 100+ TV appearances and make $100,000+.   

Nice work drunk.
a

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2013, 02:01:17 PM »
I am starting to see your point that she is dumber then dumb and she had no idea how she was suppose to be behalve so she should not been harshly dealt with for lack of knowledge. Possibly, I suppose but unlikely though ,I thought she was just trying to act cool at the courts expense and was trying to be clever.

Now in the case that you are indeed right then only then can I agree that she should not got jail time, however the judge would have to have seen it the way you are looking at it and he did not and neither do I but I do admit there is a possibility, a small one, that she really is dumb as an OX.

Hi Judge

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2013, 02:24:11 PM »
OTH fucks up his argument yet again by contradicting himself then jumps on an irrelevance.
This Judge is a disgrace, he made something personal, he isnt fit to be in the seat, he is meant to be impartial, the case is presented to him and he should make decisions based on the law.

Its girls like this that stick two fingers up to twats like him that allows you to have the freedoms you so covet.
If we were all like OTH just taking it in the ass because the Judge says so we would end up in a dictatorship.

Are you fucking stupid ? She flipped the judge off and told him fuck you? Are you that retarded that you think that is okay? I salute him for taking it personally, he was probay the first Person in her life that didn't gave her what she wants

ukjeff

« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2013, 02:33:16 PM »
Are you fucking stupid ? She flipped the judge off and told him fuck you? Are you that retarded that you think that is okay? I salute him for taking it personally, he was probay the first Person in her life that didn't gave her what she wants

The judge overstepped his authority, he cant just double someones fine because the said "Adios" (which is Spanish for goodbye/farewell), the law doesn't allow a Judge to do what he did and you will see the decision overturned in the next couple of days if you wait.
She told him "fuck you" because she knew what he was doing was wrong, and its people like you who jump on this saying, "yes , teach the bitch a lesson".
The law is there to punish but its also there to protect people from idiotic judges who believe they are above the law.

What you believe about the Judges actions are irrelevant, he acted outside his jurisdiction and it will be addressed within a few days.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2013, 02:40:54 PM »
I find the need to be kiss ass to the judge and be humble infront of him funny. He's like a fucking god. Why.
you just saw why...She was trying to be cute...and wasn't taking anything seriously. She has 26 counts, or what is 26 charges of what appears to be drug charges. She had Xanax bars, she had no priors, but this is prescription drugs.
The judge was going to give her 5,000 (which would be $500 to a bailbondsman) and the other charges were ROR, or released on her own recognizance.
She still wasn't taking it seriously, and thought it was funny, and said "Adios"...
Due to her flippant nature, and contempt for the courts, he raised it to 10,000 (which would be $1,000 to a bailbondsman)---noticed how her demeanor then changed---and the fact is, if she had money, then she'd know she could get a bail bondsman for 10% (in most States).

And then she still escalated the situation, which in turn the judge countered, because she was in contempt of court.
She's young, and has no respect for authority---be it family, LE, or the Courts, so she took everything as a joke. Batting her big brown eyes, and talking about her jewelry.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2013, 04:04:16 PM »
WTF are talking about? Are you fucken blind? She told the judge to fuck off, that is against the law to do so in court cause he represents the people while he is in that chair, are you fucken deaf?

After he doubled her BAIL for NO GOOD REASON.

Did you not get that part?

She said "Adios"... She wasn't being flippant or disrespectful... She was just being an airhead kid.

The last time I checked, being an airhead wasn't grounds for what he did.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2013, 04:13:13 PM »
After he doubled her BAIL for NO GOOD REASON.

Did you not get that part?

She said "Adios"... She wasn't being flippant or disrespectful... She was just being an airhead kid.

The last time I checked, being an airhead wasn't grounds for what he did.

some judges don't like airheaded kids. There have been judges who have told defendants to go home and change clothes and come back (usually female defendants, and many times the judges are females).

This chick was arrested for the atypical prescription drugs, and wasn't taking her charges seriously, and again 10k ain't that much, considering she can get a bondsman, plus she has Rick Ross type jewelry. In fact, that was quite lenient.

Also, attorneys will tell you, that it depends on the day, the time of day, and how many people are in the gallery. And the judge. If there are a lot of people in the gallery, then the judge will make an example out you to show the rest of the people that at this bail review, with this judge, is not to be taken lightly.

As the saying goes, Justice is Blind, and Justice is a Bitch.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2013, 04:17:34 PM »
some judges don't like airheaded kids. There have been judges who have told defendants to go home and change clothes and come back (usually female defendants, and many times the judges are females).

This chick was arrested for the atypical prescription drugs, and wasn't taking her charges seriously, and again 10k ain't that much, considering she can get a bondsman, plus she has Rick Ross type jewelry. In fact, that was quite lenient.

Also, attorneys will tell you, that it depends on the day, the time of day, and how many people are in the gallery. And the judge. If there are a lot of people in the gallery, then the judge will make an example out you to show the rest of the people that at this bail review, with this judge, is not to be taken lightly.

As the saying goes, Justice is Blind, and Justice is a Bitch.

I'm not disagreeing... but that does not mean he didn't go overboard.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2013, 04:30:58 PM »
The judge was a complete penis on many levels.

first off, he started the shit-talking when he said "we aren't in the club honey" and she actually said "I apologize" after that, then the bullshit with the jewelry...like some 18 year old kid knows how much her jewelry is worth when she didn't even pay for it, and then he's a TOTAL cock by denying her a public defender and saying she has to sell her jewelry for a lawyer...what an utter asswipe.

then he's the wiseass who says "bye bye" and waves at her, she says "adios" back and he drops the hammer...total prick, fuck him..i hope he dies

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2013, 04:40:17 PM »
The judge is a drunk with a fat ugly wife. The girl will get 100+ TV appearances and make $100,000+.   

Nice work drunk.
lol true
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2013, 04:48:32 PM »
She should not have been arrested in the first place.  So what, she had some pills and drugs.  What a stupid reason to arrest and imprison somebody.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2013, 05:04:42 PM »
He represents authority.  She is fingering the legal establishment not the man. When you meet the Queen you bow to show respect to the monarchy not the woman currently holding the position of head of the commonwealth.

Just like you bow if you meet Obama as that fine half black muslem british decendant represents the USA at this time.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2013, 05:04:57 PM »
Her father was angry

Fat fucker doesn't even workout