Author Topic: I'll be leading Bible Study tonight  (Read 7277 times)

True Amateur

I'll be leading Bible Study tonight
« on: February 05, 2013, 09:33:17 AM »
I'm off tonight and I've been asked by the Pastor to fill in Bible Study tonight. They are on Revelation, so it should be quite interesting. I will lead the group in the reading, then give my take on the material. We will then go around the room so everyone can share and ask questions. It will be coffee, cake and ice cream and some socializing at the end. I really enjoy running these Bible Studies so I can control the ebb and flow of the discussion. Looking forward to it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: I'll be leading Bible Study tonight
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 09:34:07 AM »
I'm off tonight and I've been asked by the Pastor to fill in Bible Study tonight. They are on Revelation, so it should be quite interesting. I will lead the group in the reading, then give my take on the material. We will then go around the room so everyone can share and ask questions. It will be coffee, cake and ice cream and some socializing at the end. I really enjoy running these Bible Studies so I can control the ebb and flow of the discussion. Looking forward to it.
Gay!
V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 09:34:45 AM »

I think it is always important to control the ebb and flow of the discussion.

"1"

True Amateur

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 09:36:05 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »
I think it is always important to control the ebb and flow of the discussion.

"1"

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 09:40:09 AM »
Gotta respect da ebb and flow.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 09:43:04 AM »
Gotta respect da ebb and flow.

Yes......yes you do.....
Mr. AZ 2003

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 09:46:16 AM »
ROMANS 8-38-39 GOOD FOR YOU   
p

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 09:50:15 AM »
I always considered ROMANS 8-38-39 a pretty good piece of propaganda, the whole nothing can separate us from GOD bit, but it lacks a certain ebb and flow and it's attempt at overt brainwashing way too obvious!
V

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 09:51:08 AM »
 ::) ::)

True Amateur

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »
I'm always looking for ways to spread The Word. I also do a Karate For Christ presentation where we go in front of blacks and do Karate katas, board breaking with both fists and spinning kicks, strongman stunts, big bench presses, etc. What everyone needs to know is that power comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. You can lift all the weights and drink all the protein shakes but without The Lord you're nothing.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 10:15:08 AM »
I'm always looking for ways to spread The Word. I also do a Karate For Christ presentation where we go in front of blacks and do Karate katas, board breaking with both fists and spinning kicks, strongman stunts, big bench presses, etc. What everyone needs to know is that power comes the Lord Jesus Christ. You can lift all the weights and drink all the protein shakes but without The Lord you're nothing.
Great gimmick by the way!
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 10:26:37 AM »
I'm always looking for ways to spread The Word. I also do a Karate For Christ presentation where we go in front of blacks and do Karate katas, board breaking with both fists and spinning kicks, strongman stunts, big bench presses, etc. What everyone needs to know is that power comes the Lord Jesus Christ. You can lift all the weights and drink all the protein shakes but without The Lord you're nothing.

Great stuff my brother. May the peace of God that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind until the day of the Lord Jesus Christ.

True Amateur

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 10:52:45 AM »
Great stuff my brother. May the peace of God that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind until the day of the Lord Jesus Christ.
My friend we are coming into times that will bring many to their knees to accept false gods and demons. We must stand firm until The End. I'm ready to rock. ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
My friend we are coming into times that will bring many to their knees to accept false gods and demons. We must stand firm until The End. I'm ready to rock. ;)

8) 8) 8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 11:08:56 AM »
Just accept we all die, no need for you to be afraid, just part of the natural order, no need to create elaborate end of world fantasies and the like, and even if armageddon was true, their is nothing you can do to stop your own demise or that of others.  Oh, and by the way, the average American citizen has been on their hands and knees for quite some time now, getting reamed good and proper!
V

True Amateur

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 11:31:02 AM »
Just accept we all die, no need for you to be afraid, just part of the natural order, no need to create elaborate end of world fantasies and the like, and even if armageddon was true, their is nothing you can do to stop your own demise or that of others.  Oh, and by the way, the average American citizen has been on their hands and knees for quite some time now, getting reamed good and proper!
Poster tries to leverage himself into a dominant position by trying to appear more knowledgable than religous people. Unfortunately he lacks formal education and is not very well read. Result is the poster is obviously mimmicking other aetheist internet posters he's read and embarrassing himself in the process.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 11:38:47 AM »
Poster tries to leverage himself into a dominant position by trying to appear more knowledgable than religous people. Unfortunately he lacks formal education and is not very well read. Result is the poster is obviously mimmicking other aetheist internet posters he's read and embarrassing himself in the process.
lol embarrassing myself, What is embarrassing is you remain unaware that your apocalyptic fantasies are nothing more than your own unconscious fear of death manifesting in elaborate fantasy for all to see.  You need to come to terms with death, and then an apocalypse won't be so threatening to you or your psyche.  Death is death, it doesn't matter if it comes via an apocalypse or as you peacefully sleep at night.  Do not be afraid, my son!  ;D
V

True Amateur

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 11:43:09 AM »
lol embarrassing myself, What is embarrassing is you remain unaware that your apocalyptic fantasies are nothing more than your own unconscious fear of death manifesting in elaborate fantasy for all to see.  You need to come to terms with death, and then an apocalypse won't be so threatening to you or your psyche.  Death is death, it doesn't matter if it comes via an apocalypse or as you peacefully sleep at night.  Do not be afraid, my son!  ;D
Poster lost it all by starting a rebuttal with "lol". His lack of expertise in the arena of debate makes it futile to engage him any further. He is inferior and shouldn't take any lack of response moving forward personally.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 11:49:11 AM »
Poster lost it all by starting a rebuttal with "lol". His lack of expertise in the arena of debate makes it futile to engage him any further. He is inferior and shouldn't take any lack of response moving forward personally.
lol, it might be a sign of the coming Armageddon! you know that end of world fantasy you have such passion for because your life is miserable and the fantasy of the world falling apart appeals to your sick sadistic impulses.  Hard to take seriously the doomsday Nuts, their gimmick is as old as time itself, and their hatred for humanity all too transparent!  Frustration and the desire to see a whole new order – that’s what’s common to all doomsday prophets. They are all disenchanted with the society they find themselves in, and are angry that it does not conform to their view of the world. Either the world changes so that it complies with their view, or it deserves destruction. 
V

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 12:22:32 PM »
lol at E-Kul getting owned by a gimmick

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 12:25:22 PM »
lol
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »

What else is new...  ;D

He's blinded by fear/rage.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »

What else is new...  ;D

He's blinded by fear/rage.
You must have me mistaken for someone else, I am pro gun control!
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 01:31:50 PM »
Ekul really nibbling on the worm of Security 1's hook in this thread.