Author Topic: beyonce's little illuminati halftime show  (Read 12116 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: beyonce's little illuminati halftime show
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »
Then you'll die from misery, potentially from a variety of diseases, alcoholism, quite possibly loneliness and depression.

See how beneficial it is to you? Kind of how government makes big bux by taxing this poison for you while it keeps your brain foggy and unable to think or make the right decisions.

It's my choice.  Will you deny me my right of choice?
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »
It's my choice.  Will you deny me my right of choice?

Are you absolutely sure it's really your choice? Or did that football ad tell you beer is good for you? Or did your buddies encourage you to try it and then you became addicted to the ups and downs, highs and crashes of alcohol or marijuana? If it's really your choice, you are making pretty unintelligent and poor choices which ultimately will lead to your own life's demise unless you make some changes.

Not to mention the potential damage you can do to others while under the influence of these intoxicants. Unless of course you truly want to live and die a lonely miserable alcoholic life.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 01:06:33 PM »
Alex Jones = Serious Business

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 01:07:41 PM »
She does have a song about if you want it, put a ring on it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 01:09:17 PM »
The trinity is a LIE, God is ONE. Yes the church is very much so into it.

And God is not one eyed.

We Muslims are fighting the illuminati and anti-christ forces. Just sayin' ;) But 'they' would want you to believe otherwise ;) Islam is an answer to many of the injustices in the world that the elite forge. They just want you to believe otherwise and are in full force slandering Islam and Muslims.

Bankers? Islam is against interest, how do you think they proft and enslave countries?

How about taxation? 40%+ taxes? Islam has no taxes, but as Muslims we pay less than 2% of our yearly income to charity which is spread throughout an islamic caliphate (which does not exist at the moment and these illumanti forces are trying to stop from becoming a reality again). While non-muslims only those able would have to pay less than 2% as citizens of an islamic caliphate. Women are not obliged, elderly are not obliged, the sick are not obliged, only able men. And if you are in poverty you are not obliged to pay it either.

In every which way you look at it. They promote that which is opposite to Islam and which does not benefit mankind but an exclusive few.

Shit on islam

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 01:10:20 PM »
Are you absolutely sure it's really your choice? Or did that football ad tell you beer is good for you? Or did your buddies encourage you to try it and then you became addicted to the ups and downs, highs and crashes of alcohol or marijuana? If it's really your choice, you are making pretty unintelligent and poor choices which ultimately will lead to your own life's demise unless you make some changes.

Not to mention the potential damage you can do to others while under the influence of these intoxicants. Unless of course you truly want to live and die a lonely miserable alcoholic life.

It's my choice.  Would you take it away from me?  Also, would you execute tbombz for his gay dalliances?
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 01:16:56 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 01:18:32 PM »
Shit on islam

So how do you intend to desecrate on people submitting their will to God cause that's what Islam literally means.

You were thought to shit by illuminati? I see what brilliant minds they are developing every generation. You are foolishly submitting to these illuminatis they're not making you very bright :)

Like I said, very little benefit to mankind, in fact quite the opposite. Just distractions from the truth.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 01:21:47 PM »
So how do you intend to desecrate on people submitting their will to God cause that's what Islam literally means.

You were thought to shit by illuminati? I see what brilliant minds they are developing every generation. You are foolishly submitting to these illuminatis they're not making you very bright :)

Like I said, very little benefit to mankind, in fact quite the opposite. Just distractions from the truth.

Why does anyone have to submit their will to a God that won't reveal himself?  All religions are flawed that you must beleive in something that hides and never shows its face.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 01:24:39 PM »
Why does anyone have to submit their will to a God that won't reveal himself?  All religions are flawed that you must beleive in something that hides and never shows its face.

Yet here are people daily submitting themselves to the illuminati, forces of the devil, satan, the anti-christ to come willingly. Getting in debt willingly. Intoxicating themselves willingly. Causing havoc on the earth while claiming to be creating peace and fighting for 'justice' when in fact creating injustice.

Knowing well the truth they persist.

Likewise we Muslims submit our will to God, not the devil or the forces that exploit and misguide human desires.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 01:25:59 PM »
Yet here are people daily submitting themselves to the illuminati, forces of the devil, satan, the anti-christ to come willingly. Getting in debt willingly. Intoxicating themselves willingly. Causing havoc on the earth while claiming to be creating peace and fighting for 'justice' when in fact creating injustice.

Knowing well the truth they persist.

I'm pretty sure if the illuminati exists they wouldn't have allowed the internet to exist.  Free sharing of information is probably against all they believe in.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure if the illuminati exists they wouldn't have allowed the internet to exist.  Free sharing of information is probably against all they believe in.

Oh prove it.

Just as they don't show themselves or the devil doesn't show himself to you, you still believe in it? Why because there are 'certain things' that clue you in?

Likewise there are many things in this world that clue me into believing in God. Starting with ourselves and our own existance. If you were to destroy all we humans have discovered and created. The knowledge of it still exists, but where? With God, God who is eternal and knowledge remains with God.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 01:27:42 PM »
Oh prove it.

You first.  I want any religious person to give me proof.  None exists.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 01:28:48 PM »
You first.  I want any religious person to give me proof.  None exists.

What you want is someone to drop in front of you and say they are God.

Likewise no illuminati will 'drop' in front of you and say they are illuminati yet you still believe.

The creation around you and in you is but a signature of God. You believe or you don't believe. Otherwise you believe everything was an accident and we come from monkeys who come from other creatures who ultimately come from some sea creatures. Very believable indeed. If it weren't for charles darwin, what would you believe? And why do you believe it because someone is telling you to believe or you're putting your faith in this belief? "Evidence?" this has been debated endlessly on this site as well. It's still belief you just sugar coat it as 'scientific' just as we who believe in God can utilize science to understand what is around us and say this is through God, verses 'this just happened'.

Seeing a child come into existance and growing into a full grown arrogant all powerful prick who thinks they are the masters of the universe because they read a few books and go through school is a miracle in on itself. Only in frail old age do they think about what's life, origin and destination when they are about to hit the grave.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 01:32:26 PM »
You first.  I want any religious person to give me proof.  None exists.

They can't.  He's just jealous of the illuminati.  He'd prefer the world was being suppressed by his form of thought control not theirs.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2013, 01:33:56 PM »
Except islam liberates the heart, soul and mind, but they enslave it while they decieve you into thinking you are 'enjoying life' while foolishly destroying yourself and others.

Point in case, alcoholism. Your 'choice'.

Imagine if there was an islamic caliphate, zakat money flowing, jizya money flowing. No interest, no credit loan debt banking, no unjust stealing of wealth by the 'elites'. There would be no problem of hunger to deal with or waste.

Likewise with STDs, likewise with alcolol, smoking and other intoxicants. Likewise with the lazy american culture life style that is spreading, obesity, genetically modified foods, and so on and so on.

Satan had said "And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss." [An-Nisa (The Women) 4:119]

The qur'an is timeless as it is the final revelation for all mankind and a warning. You heed the warning or you suffer it is your own choice but when given the answers to the exam it's kind of smart to read into the answers and not ignore them and fail.

Back in school they thought us genetically modified foods would end world hunger, instead it has resulted in hormonal problems, infertility, cancers, more hunger, more money for corporations, etc.... etc...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 01:41:33 PM »
Except islam liberates the heart, soul and mind, but they enslave it while they decieve you into thinking you are 'enjoying life' while foolishly destroying yourself and others.

Point in case, alcoholism. Your 'choice'.

Imagine if there was an islamic caliphate, zakat money flowing, jizya money flowing. No interest, no credit loan debt banking, no unjust stealing of wealth by the 'elites'. There would be no problem of hunger to deal with or waste.

Likewise with STDs, likewise with alcolol, smoking and other intoxicants. Likewise with the lazy american culture life style that is spreading, obesity, genetically modified foods, and so on and so on.

Satan had said "And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss." [An-Nisa (The Women) 4:119]

The qur'an is timeless as it is the final revelation for all mankind and a warning. You heed the warning or you suffer it is your own choice but when given the answers to the exam it's kind of smart to read into the answers and not ignore them and fail.

Back in school they thought us genetically modified foods would end world hunger, instead it has resulted in hormonal problems, infertility, cancers, more hunger, more money for corporations, etc.... etc...

Sounds good.  At least what I'm drunk on is real.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2013, 01:43:30 PM »
Sounds good.  At least what I'm drunk on is real.

Real harmful and when you get up from your slumber you won't be sounding or feeling so good.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2013, 02:50:25 PM »
  beyonce and jay z seem too dumb to be part of such an elite genius white group

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2013, 02:56:25 PM »
you can be awake and see it all before your eyes, or choose to be an asleep sheeple allowing the mk ultra brainwashing to destroy your brains ability to reason and think critically, hope its the first choice of becoming awake to illuminati and nwo. Ab snowman, good post brother, glad your awake, maybe some fellow getbiggers can follow.

good post

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2013, 04:56:06 PM »
how exactly would Beyonce be illuminati material?  She's the wrong color, the wrong sex, the wrong nationality and the wrong bloodline.  They don't just let you in because you've got a few million in the bank.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2013, 05:24:25 PM »
Wow, a lot of Religious Fanatic in this Thread.... :'(

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2013, 08:55:01 PM »
how exactly would Beyonce be illuminati material?  She's the wrong color, the wrong sex, the wrong nationality and the wrong bloodline.  They don't just let you in because you've got a few million in the bank.

she has mega influence over a ton of people and shes sold her soul to her masters, shes basically a pet on a leash that shits money. they dont care what color she is long as her symbolism is maintained.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2013, 08:57:38 PM »
  Beyonce and Jay Z are too dumb and country to sell their souls

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 08:58:58 PM »
bill anvil, excellent answer brother, most people dont or will never understand the ranks of the illuminati and masons, all these music people are pawns to control masses, and people like beyonce, katie perry, kanye, kendrick lamar, 2 chainz, and many other clowns who have zero talent are their pets, or pawns should i say.........ive been apart of the circle, i wore the all seeing eye on our clothes in the music circle i was in, once youve been a part of it all you know what many others never will.