Author Topic: Am I following the latest leftist hypocrisy correctly?  (Read 7385 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Am I following the latest leftist hypocrisy correctly?
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2013, 09:58:42 PM »
Really how's that?

Also please go take a look at the Sheila Jackson lee thread where she claims to be a freed slave. In curious if you feel that is a common feeling among blacks? If so do you feel that way and if so could you explain the logic behind it.

there is nothing to explain.....and no logic behind it...she's batshit crazy....most blacks know that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2013, 10:00:57 PM »
I find it interesting when anyone under the age of 40 says they have been oppressed due to their race.

It's just amazingly dishonest usually.

Does it happen? Sure... if you're dealing with cops or whatever... but by government policy in general?

Hell no.

sometimes Gov't policies ARE oppresive but covertly so.....sometimes there are well meaning intentions that disproportionately affect a certain population unfairly

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2013, 01:12:22 AM »
sometimes Gov't policies ARE oppresive but covertly so.....sometimes there are well meaning intentions that disproportionately affect a certain population unfairly

You mean like taking away peoples inherent rights?

Like abolishing the 2nd amendment?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2013, 08:12:15 AM »

dude...you can't possibly ignore the devastation that guns are doing in America...thousands upon thousands of peopl dying of gunshot wounds every year......not to mention it is s healthcare issue.....we are going broke treating gunshot wounds, providing those who are crippled with wheelchairs and prosthetics, the operations, support services, etc......Also....it is a men's issue as well..since men are the primary targets and perpetrators of gun violence......another collateral issue is all those who wind up in jhair due to gun violence.......it costs a ton of money to prosecute and incarcerate them

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2013, 08:26:23 AM »
good to know you dont believe in due process, i hope you get pulled over and thrown in jail without a trail

Sorry, but you don't get to leave the country, actively work with foreign terrorists to murder us, then claim constitutional protections.

We're not talking about tourists in Yemen building sand castles.

I see the sllippery slope but I can this being applied in certain limited instances.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2013, 08:27:56 AM »
dude...you can';t possibly iugnore the devastation that guns are doing in America...thousands upon thousands of peopl dying of gunshot wounds every year......not to mention it is s healthcare issue.....we are going broke treating gunshot wounds, providing those who are crippled with wheelchairs and prosthetics, the operations, support services, etc......Also....it is a men's issue as well..since men are the primary targets and perpetrators of gun violence......another collateral issue is all those who wind up in jhair due to gun violence.......it costs a ton of money to prosecute and incarcerate them

::)

At least have some modicum of self respect and don't make shit up.

Rule #1 in full swing.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2013, 08:35:47 AM »

Sorry, but you don't get to leave the country, actively work with foreign terrorists to murder us, then claim constitutional protections.

I see the sllippery slope but I can this being applied in certain limited instances.

Great post...I see the slippery slope as well but I agree with you....you can't actively work against your country from a terrorist cell or training camp in a foreign country and then want your constitutional rights protected....yes it's not exactly due process but again I trust that the president will make the right call....and I'm quite sure he knows that if he begins to abuse this power he will be impeached....He also has a white house counsel who advises him on these things

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2013, 08:36:36 AM »

At least have some modicum of self respect and don't make shit up.

Rule #1 in full swing.

Do you believe that I made that post up at of thin air?????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2013, 10:06:21 AM »
there is nothing to explain.....and no logic behind it...she's batshit crazy....most blacks know that
good to know andre, why do blacks not call this idiotic thinking out when they see it?

can you name a few of these policies you believe to be oppresive?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2013, 10:09:37 AM »
dude...you can't possibly ignore the devastation that guns are doing in America...thousands upon thousands of peopl dying of gunshot wounds every year......not to mention it is s healthcare issue.....we are going broke treating gunshot wounds, providing those who are crippled with wheelchairs and prosthetics, the operations, support services, etc......Also....it is a men's issue as well..since men are the primary targets and perpetrators of gun violence......another collateral issue is all those who wind up in jhair due to gun violence.......it costs a ton of money to prosecute and incarcerate them
if youre really worried about health care costs and deaths than guns should be the least of your worries. Cigarettes, alcohol and a ton of other forms of murder have way way WAY higher body counts. Please dont sit there and act like its the death count that bothers you b/c if it were youd be yelling for more alcohol, tobacco, driving regulations or BANS before guns.

Its a straw man youre creating and a horrible one at that. At least have the decency to say you dont like guns and want them banned instead of making up claims to back up your stance and then over looking real facts that are worse about other forms of health care costs and death.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2013, 10:14:19 AM »

I can agree with you but without oversight, judicial review or transparency this isnt right. There needs to be at the very least a judicial commitee that weighs the evidence and judges based on that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2013, 12:45:51 PM »

What about the devastation of other things which kill more people?

You are casually ignoring that.

Driving isn't even a right, yet people kill more people with cars every year. So please explain to me how your rights will be better protected?

Here's a helpful map for you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2013, 10:41:50 PM »
Bush waterboarding = TORTURE and inhumane

Obama drone striking American citizens = acceptable because it needs to be done.

Am I missing anything here?  ::)
torture = ineffective  and alienating

drone strikes = effective and economical

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2013, 10:54:10 PM »
if youre really worried about health care costs and deaths than guns should be the least of your worries. Cigarettes, alcohol and a ton of other forms of murder have way way WAY higher body counts. Please dont sit there and act like its the death count that bothers you b/c if it were youd be yelling for more alcohol, tobacco, driving regulations or BANS before guns.

Its a straw man youre creating and a horrible one at that. At least have the decency to say you dont like guns and want them banned instead of making up claims to back up your stance and then over looking real facts that are worse about other forms of health care costs and death.

Dude...your paranoia is amazing...I am not creating a straw man as you say.....Alcohol and Cigarettes are legal........most people are dying from illegal guns....of courtse I'm comncerned about alcohol, and tobacco..but we aren't talking about those things...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2013, 04:55:58 AM »

So true

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2013, 07:48:45 AM »

actually "torture"has been shown to be very effective simply not as reliable.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2013, 07:50:36 AM »
Dude...your paranoia is amazing...I am not creating a straw man as you say.....Alcohol and Cigarettes are legal........most people are dying from illegal guns....of courtse I'm comncerned about alcohol, and tobacco..but we aren't talking about those things...
LOL of course we arent talking about those b/c they make your argument look like the ignorant trash that it is.

If we are talking about illegal guns why are you talking about taking guns away from ppl who legally own them?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2013, 08:53:01 AM »

Get real dude.  Most people are dying cause obesity and heart disease is rampant in this nation.  The chances of you being involved in gun violence is .000000 something.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2013, 09:47:55 AM »

Hitler felt the same way.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2013, 09:49:25 AM »
What about the devastation of other things which kill more people?

You are casually ignoring that.

Driving isn't even a right, yet people kill more people with cars every year. So please explain to me how your rights will be better protected?

Here's a helpful map for you.

If ya' missed it the first time.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2013, 11:18:17 AM »

Get real dude.  Most people are dying cause obesity and heart disease is rampant in this nation.  The chances of you being involved in gun violence is .000000 something.  ::)

Good point.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2013, 04:27:25 PM »

owning a gun is an inherent right?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2013, 04:28:30 PM »
actually "torture"has been shown to be very effective simply not as reliable.
its not effective if it isnt reliable.. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2013, 04:28:38 PM »

Yes... So says the 2nd amendment of the constitution of the united states.

That's why they call the 1st ten amendments the "Bill of Rights".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #149 on: February 17, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »

Yes.