Author Topic: The Bible backs up gun ownership  (Read 9614 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: The Bible backs up gun ownership
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2013, 12:42:01 PM »
Einstein, the famous FOOL, was just talking more trash here. God, while omnipotent, gave men free will and so they are free moral agents. Whatever they do is their choice and does not reflect on God unless of course God inspires them to do good.
Now I know you are more than likely technically an idiot with quite possibly a below average IQ.  Smart people are able to recognise other smart people, it's all part of being smart.  When a person claims that known geniuses are fools, you know you are dealing with a fool.  You have been an entertaining fool until now.  But it would be foolish of me to continue a discourse with you now that I have fully confirmed over lengthy debate your inability to grasp anything more intellectual than elementary school mathematics. 
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2013, 02:07:03 PM »
Now I know you are more than likely technically an idiot with quite possibly a below average IQ.  Smart people are able to recognise other smart people, it's all part of being smart.  When a person claims that known geniuses are fools, you know you are dealing with a fool.  You have been an entertaining fool until now.  But it would be foolish of me to continue a discourse with you now that I have fully confirmed over lengthy debate your inability to grasp anything more intellectual than elementary school mathematics. 

Shut the fuck up, gimmick. You're a fuckin' moron and treacherous snake to boot so you have no right to speak! I said Einstein was a fool which means he was a fool. Smart people are able to recognize other smart people yes but they are also able to recognize fools. The infinitely intelligent and wise God who knows all declares that all who don't believe in HIm are FOOLS so what the fuck is a little man like Einstein compared to the great God? Instead of idolizing DEAD FLAWED HUMANS follow their CREATOR who is THE IMMORTAL GOD. And I didn't need lengthy debate to prove that you were a blockhead as it was all too apparent to me from the get go. Why the fuck are you so dumb and disingenuous, I wonder? I didn't think people could actually be that dumb but it seems I was very wrong.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2013, 02:26:36 PM »
How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, “This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grader, more subtle, more elegant”? Instead they say, “No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.” A religion, old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the Universe as revealed by modern science might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths.

--Carl Sagan
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2013, 02:32:03 PM »
How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, “This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grader, more subtle, more elegant”? Instead they say, “No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.” A religion, old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the Universe as revealed by modern science might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths.

--Carl Sagan

Whenever did the prophets restrict the size of the universe? On the contrary they revealed new worlds such as heaven and hell. Instead of looking at what famous atheists (fools) have to say why not study the material of some famous Christians (saints)?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »
 :-*
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »
:-*

More generic bullshit from famous fools. Maybe I should just leave you alone to play, troll. ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2013, 02:40:19 PM »
 :P
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2013, 02:44:44 PM »
I think the Bible is totally unrealistic. I mean, a Jew giving away free fish and bread?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2013, 02:45:48 PM »
Your not following GOD, if your evil ramblings and psychotic rants are following the word of GOD, then the WORD of GOD you supposedly follow is deeply flawed,  You are a failed Christian and further from Christ like behaviour than any atheist I have ever met, and that's saying something.

Of course I'm following God but I'm not perfect either. However my words are not evil or psychotic as you fully deserve to be fucked up; the evil and psychotic one is you (and the other godless clowns here).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2013, 02:48:13 PM »
 :o
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2013, 02:49:01 PM »
Jon if I was homosexual, I would willingly admit too this.  I do not hate gays, I don't have anything against the gay community,  if you study psychology, you will learn that a classic technique of repressed homosexuals is too accuse other people of being gay.  Now to suggest someone else is gay in the way that I am is not the same, it is merely pointing out to someone who constantly initiates homosexual accusation towards others that it may be the sign of some latent homosexual feelings, not that their is anything wrong with that.  I have had friends in the past go through this, and it can be both painful and comical to watch.  You may ask, Why would someone do such a thing?, because they are disturbed by their own latent homosexuality, they have unconscious gay desires but because they hold homosexuality in such contempt, they project in onto others.

If Security1 didn't resent his unconscious gay desires so much, he wouldn't feel the need to project them onto others as veiled insults, he would also see that by projecting it onto others and labelling them homosexual isn't an insult to someone who is accepting of homosexuality and doesn't see homosexuality as some type of abnormality or abomination .  His constant accusations that I am gay are the equivalent of him calling me a raging heterosexual.  because I have no hang-ups about sexuality it doesn't bother me, whereas if someone had homosexual desires but felt they were wrong or perverse, he would feel uncomfortable and in an attempt to deal with such feelings label other people as homosexual.  I don't pretend that you will understand the basic psychology behind Homosexual repression, as you so far have failed to understand even the most basic Physics concepts.  But no one can say I don't try and help the lesser amongst us.  Your welcome.

Bullshit. Your post is full of nonsensical assumptions and I think you're most likely either a f a g g o t or bi. And you're the one who misinterprets simple and basic Physics concepts or deliberately twists them to suit his garbage argument. Try again, homo.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2013, 02:53:52 PM »
:o

Hahahaha, even an ape has more brains than you. With faith comes obedience, jackass. The 10 Commandments always applied regardless of when they were delivered; God's law never changes. And of course God has the ultimate authority to give or take life since all life stems from Him.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2013, 02:55:28 PM »
 ;D
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2013, 02:58:40 PM »
;D

I don't think simpletons love God otherwise you would love Him and that's manifestly not the case! ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2013, 03:02:26 PM »
 ???
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »
???

What an idiot. He learnt to think shit!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2013, 03:12:25 PM »
 ;D
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »
I think the Bible is totally unrealistic. I mean, a Jew giving away free fish and bread?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2013, 03:30:56 PM »
;D

Christianity is the true religion while Islam is yet another false religion like atheism.

'The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.'

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2013, 03:40:56 PM »
rofl.

you are brain washed.. creationism and evolution- for a start, dont agree. thats an easy one to go look up.

the same technology that is used to solve murders and power cities - which religious people dont have a problem with- is used to prove that we werent created. (im referring to radioactivity)..yet on one hand you'll take the crimes solved and the electricity, but not accept carbon dating...

religion is for the dumb asses. if it made sense then everyone would believe in it.

ever wondered why there is a divide? ever noticed how some people are smarter than others?

can u imagine if we locked people up based on hearsay and not fact?- the bible is just that- hearsay. i know a guy who is friends with a dude that saw you sexually assault that 5 year old. His whole community agree with him. Word got around and now everyone believes it. So you get locked up and ass pounded in jail. That's how religion works.

dont thank me..i know you wont get it.

You don't get it, do you? You're a deluded piece of shit who won't even believe His own Creator! There is no proof to show that we weren't created. You're just talking out of your ass and carbon dating isn't even reliable anyway. It's a fuckin' joke just like you, you godless clown. Hearsay is hearsay and the word of God is true. That's it because God said so and God only speaks truth. If religion were for the dumbasses then it would be right up your alley but it's not. And you need to get your facts straight; evolution is NOT science but just a FAILED theory. In other words that's plain bullshit you're believing in instead of scientific fact. Besides God's word directly rebutts the popular myth of evolution and shows it to be utterly false. Go back and try again, punk. You're probably a paid troll for all I know. ::)

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/evolution_the_big_hoax.htm

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2013, 03:50:26 PM »
 ;)
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2013, 03:57:32 PM »
;)

Sigh, since God is infinitely higher than us than how on earth can we hope to touch Him? It's like the characters in a book trying to reach out to their author and his world. Of course it's impossible because they're stuck in the world of that book. The Creator exists above and apart from His creation. Anyway all things (of creation) testify to God's existence and power for He made them. How can we hope to see God when we are physical beings and God is not? God is Spirit. Nothing is what God made you from.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2013, 03:59:48 PM »
Sigh, since God is infinitely higher than us than how on earth can we hope to touch Him? It's like the characters in a book trying to reach out to their author and his world. Of course it's impossible because they're stuck in the world of that book. The Creator exists above and apart from His creation. Anyway all things (of creation) testify to God's existence and power. How can we hope to see God when we are physical beings and God is not? God is Spirit.
THAT'S SURPRISINGLY CONVENIENT!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2013, 04:00:23 PM »
THAT'S SURPRISINGLY CONVENIENT!

It's not convenient, it's the truth. What else do you want?