Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 186748 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #1626 on: February 17, 2013, 05:59:01 PM »
  oh   a tranny tricked you? damn. that sucks bro. they made it sound like you have male lovers. it is possible to be tricked... they play boy bunny play mate of the year was a man once  looked just like a woman

Yes arce, a lot of bros around here have been "tricked" I assume.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1627 on: February 17, 2013, 06:01:31 PM »
tbh, i full well knew ;D

theres no excuses :D

In such great shape with not a beach in sight!

You need to take a vacation my dude.

Borracho

• Getbig V
Re: galeniko....
« Reply #1628 on: February 17, 2013, 06:19:48 PM »
greed, attitude of an ox who wants to go through walls headfirst, and acting before thinking brought me there.

it all started with one girl offering me to finance my life during some sunn day at the lake, the next thing was renting a flat and she and a friend worked there, the rest came all itself.

sometimes i wish some things which happened could be undone or unseen.it kinda destroyed my faith in both women and men.and govt.maybe thats why i seem to be unable to keep a relationship going. ???

Theres good people out there...I'll let you know when I find some.  :D

But nah seriously there are...but still they're very few. Problem is we're used to being around certain things that usually bring people who are completely lost and emotionally retarded. And going completely the opposite direction and hanging out with wholesome people can be extremely awkward....nothing in common.

I'm thinking about picking up girls in a catholic church....out of all the major religions they seem to be the least "religious" lol.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1629 on: February 17, 2013, 06:34:48 PM »
you know, its a social phenomenon these days, its not just me, it all the ppl my age or younger.

things have changed, views on relationships have changed much.

im by no means alone with this.

dont know if its different in the usa, but here its weird.

The marriage thing has been done to death and with higher divorce rates who in their right mind would wanna follow down that path  ???

Still, there will come a time when you're all alone in your apartment thinking ...damn if I die no one will even know till they can start to smell me.  Seems stupid but at some point most if not all would feel this...all their friends are gone and married, too old to wanna go out and party, a need to procreate...all that bs.

The worst thing is probably going out and looking for someone...a relationship. When the time comes it'll happen...but I think one has to keep an open mind to the idea. We all have our pasts and have been fucked over one way or the other and at some point its time to move on. If a super nice girl who just so happens to have lots of money and has a twin sister who she likes to do threesomes with comes into your life I would probably try to hold on to someone like that for a little while at least.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1630 on: February 17, 2013, 07:08:56 PM »
due to work, therell be no vaccation till april.

but then, oh brother, then ill go "blow up" the spanish canary islands ;D

which are, tourist population considered, the paradise on earth ;D

Props on your cock.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1631 on: February 17, 2013, 07:09:51 PM »
  It will be cool to see Galeniko find a great lady to be his wife and finish life with. One that will die for him. Better to have that... rather to die an old and alone clubber.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1632 on: February 17, 2013, 07:10:37 PM »
  Damn.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #1633 on: February 17, 2013, 07:11:41 PM »
  It will be cool to see Galeniko find a great lady to be his wife and finish life with. One that will die for him. Better to have that... rather to die an old and alone clubber.

did you find such a lady?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1634 on: February 17, 2013, 09:29:34 PM »
groink your owned son

groinks jaw alone owns you already, just stfu/
all drugs - TPPIIP

ukjeff

« Reply #1635 on: February 17, 2013, 10:42:33 PM »
galenikos future

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1636 on: February 18, 2013, 01:57:31 AM »
wise words gal

but their is an angel on the world for everyone

you will know her when you meet her

i met mine and count my blessings every day

Even Hitler had his Eva.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1637 on: February 18, 2013, 06:21:22 AM »
i know how staying ripped affects everything.

ofc it sacrifices muscle gains.i did 10k calorie loadind day yesterday, probably gained 10lbs of water weight by today, i dont like it so much.

i left the days where i hunted for size behind me long ago, and where i took gramms of juice weekly.i looked worse back then, bigger yes, but worse.

besides that, pretty much all my joints are plain shot.gotta be carefull,last thing i want is some torn off muscle, thatd be the end.

i can still bench 400lbs for couple reps, but whats the point if my shoulder joints and rotator cuffs feel like theyll fall off for a week afterwards?
esp if itrain with less weight, i feel the muscle better and get sore in the chest.

and i wanna be able to ride bicycle in summer and swim and have walks without gassing out after a minute and breaking out in epic sweat.

do you think arnold tried to get as big as possible his entire career?man bbuilder built the size they like and then sculpt away from there.the new ones these days try bigger and bigger and all that grows is their guts.

oh and for more size id have to take amounts of gear which im not willing to take.

Sorry Gal, not a snowballs chance in hell you can bench 405 x 2

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1638 on: February 18, 2013, 06:42:19 AM »
Sorry Gal, not a snowballs chance in hell you can bench 405 x 2

I know personally a guy with 17 inch arms who can do that. Galeniko has huge arms and especially triceps, how his chest looks is irrelevant. If someone knows how to bench then it's all triceps and everything that grows from benching is triceps. After I started heavy benching my chest got actually smaller. I got rid out of every db movement and left flat bench, close grip flat bench and dips. Dips are the only exercise that give me SOME pump. But my triceps fucking exploded.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1639 on: February 18, 2013, 06:46:37 AM »
His tris are huge. I'm on the fence though.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1640 on: February 18, 2013, 06:53:13 AM »

Few things someone who lifts weights notices from this picture:
 -dense but not "thick" chest, mediocre upper chest
 -thick front delts and triceps

That's physique of lean, low bodyweight bencher right there.

This guy benches 245kg @ 86kg bw...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1641 on: February 18, 2013, 06:55:21 AM »
This could be a new thread. To the haters who say I'm weak or some shit like that. Post up a vid with 405 x 2

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1642 on: February 18, 2013, 06:58:02 AM »

This guy - 180x3

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1643 on: February 18, 2013, 07:03:49 AM »
Nah, after 10 reps it's all endurance. I do 2 plates for 16 and my bp is shit :P

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1644 on: February 18, 2013, 07:36:45 AM »
guy i train with is like gali strong as hell triceps all movements but close grip which is weird,he out presses me by a little bit or out dumbells me by dumbell size 1 or 2 up depending,his tri's get the brunt of all chest work and i tell him that all the time,his chest is flat as pancake just gets no growth or fill .gali has good ripped chest looking,,405 is a heck of a lot of weight for gali's joints .impressed if its true.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1645 on: February 18, 2013, 07:42:54 AM »
Galeniko:

Never listed to these retards. Go light and volume with good form. Do isolation before compund and focus on isolating.

PS: I am stronger than any of these guys who egg on you regarding your strength. They are dumb, I am smart (after learning from mistakes)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1646 on: February 18, 2013, 08:56:19 AM »
failenko continuing the masquarade, i dont get why this subtopic isnt moved to the "ï starve 4 attention" board

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: February 18, 2013, 09:08:10 AM »
Galeniko:

Never listed to these retards. Go light and volume with good form. Do isolation before compund and focus on isolating.

PS: I am stronger than any of these guys who egg on you regarding your strength. They are dumb, I am smart (after learning from mistakes)

you forgot to addyou look like you have never stepped foot inside a gym

oh and posting a ten year old pic wont change that  :-*
T

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #1648 on: February 18, 2013, 09:11:15 AM »
failenko continuing the masquarade, i dont get why this subtopic isnt moved to the "ï starve 4 attention" board

why don't you piss off again ya boring old fucktard? 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1649 on: February 18, 2013, 09:11:31 AM »
2 reps with 405 is great actually, much more than most people much bigger / fatter than you can ever do in reality.

Im assuming you use gymrat form and have a 'bro' help you lift it... but if you slowly lower the weight, pause a second on your chest then press it up that is amazingly impressive