Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184459 times)

ukjeff

Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #625 on: February 10, 2013, 08:36:43 AM »
Just so this post doesn't get drowned under the 'come' from Groinks victory wank, here it is for OTH.

I knew your big fucking gob would drop you in your own trap, I did mention earlier that I had you and you didn't know it.  

Now you did explain in your previous diet thread that you were at your strongest when you were not eating carbs and were just eating protein.
You also said in that thread it was impossible to not lose weight eating an only protein diet and that it was actually impossible to eat enough protein to gain any weight.

So which is it?
Were you eating an only protein diet when you made these personal bests or where you eating carbs which actually put you at your strongest ever?
If you were eating only protein how did you get so fucking fat?
Take you time with the answer guru, Im sure all your PM fans will be dropping you a line if you dont clarify it here.  

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #626 on: February 10, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »
The thread was moved you idiot, wow a 50 year old who does not even know how things work around here.

You look 180 in those pics and your arms look like a marathon runners's arms. You are not 238, my word, I will cut my arms off if you are, you are skinny looking, but here is the problem at 5'10 looking slender is not the same as someone who is taller.

16 inch arms at most, you just have shitty limbs, t-rex arms on a skiny frame.

You want to know how 20 inch arms look like?

Holy shit dude, you're as big as a house (no homo)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #627 on: February 10, 2013, 08:37:49 AM »
Geezus H Christ shut the fuck up already you sniveling whiny twat. I don't see where OTH has to explain a thing to some moron who has already admitted his diet works and you are just trolling.

How about posting a pic of your 18.5 inch arms ? hahahaahaahaahaahaahaaha ahahaaaaaaa :D :D

LIAR  ;)
Big fucken liar, the biggest on getbig, not only does this guy love to argue but he does not deliver. He is the biggest fucken liar if he claims even 16 and half inch arms, his arms are tooth picks and 18 inch arms are fucken huge. The only way he would have 18 is if he is 6'5 in those pics.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #628 on: February 10, 2013, 08:43:39 AM »
oth lay the smack down lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #629 on: February 10, 2013, 08:45:15 AM »
Big fucken liar, the biggest on getbig, not only does this guy love to argue but he does not deliver. He is the biggest fucken liar if he claims even 16 and half inch arms, his arms are tooth picks and 18 inch arms are fucken huge. The only way he would have 18 is if he is 6'5 in those pics.

to be fair, he looked great in his competition days..can't take that away from him.

but he seems to have turned into a whiny douche in his older years.  I really don't know what this guy's problem is from the jump on these threads, he doesn't like other people getting attention?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #630 on: February 10, 2013, 08:45:48 AM »
What the fuck are you looking at? What is it lacking?

His peak bro. I know it's genetic but the best arms have peaks and triceps.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #631 on: February 10, 2013, 08:48:46 AM »
There are many definitions of the word strong but you are so blind and take things so literally like that ''unlimited protein'' was a figure of speech and everyone knew what I meant but you spent hours and hours trying to argue when everyone here was trying to explain to you that what I meant was that no matter what you can not eat that much protein even you tried, but you just love to argue.

Now I said I am strongest on no carbs in the gym and I still hold that position so then you said if I benched over 500 in the gym at over 250lb body weight how can I be the strongest on no carbs if my best bench is at a higher bodyweight.

Well I have already explained to everyone this. I do not try one rep maxes unless I am 250+ cause I do not want to get injured. So when I am no carbs in the gym at single digit bodyfat levels I am strongest but will not attempt anything under 6 reps but I still crack 4 plates per side like nothing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #632 on: February 10, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
Yes agreed. Everything looks great but the peak. At least he didn't use "fillers" like pros.

OTH, Beast!
Holy shit dude, you're as big as a house (no homo)
Thanks  :)

oth lay the smack down lol
;)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #633 on: February 10, 2013, 08:52:47 AM »
405 for 8-10 at least..

ukjeff

« Reply #634 on: February 10, 2013, 08:57:29 AM »
There are many definitions of the word strong but you are so blind and take things so literally like that ''unlimited protein'' was a figure of speech and everyone knew what I meant but you spent hours and hours trying to argue when everyone here was trying to explain to you that what I meant was that no matter what you can not eat that much protein even you tried, but you just love to argue.

Now I said I am strongest on no carbs in the gym and I still hold that position so then you said if I benched over 500 in the gym at over 250lb body weight how can I be the strongest on no carbs if my best bench is at a higher bodyweight.

Well I have already explained to everyone this. I do not try one rep maxes unless I am 250+ cause I do not want to get injured. So when I am no carbs in the gym at single digit bodyfat levels I am strongest but will not attempt anything under 6 reps but I still crack 4 plates per side like nothing.
Lol
Still doesn't explain why you claim to be STRONGEST (do you want to look that word up?) on zero carbs and yet make your heaviest lifts when eating carbs?

Took you a while to respond last time and still fucked it up.

Try again.

ukjeff

« Reply #635 on: February 10, 2013, 08:59:56 AM »
to be fair, he looked great in his competition days..can't take that away from him.

but he seems to have turned into a whiny douche in his older years.  I really don't know what this guy's problem is from the jump on these threads, he doesn't like other people getting attention?
I came to this forum for some fucking banter after I was informed you guys could dish it out, what a fucking disappointment its been up to now.

You guys are fucking hopeless

"Hey, this is Getbig"

Fucking lol.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: February 10, 2013, 09:00:11 AM »
uk jeff being slapped about by onetimehard in this thread
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #637 on: February 10, 2013, 09:01:02 AM »
uk jeff being slapped royally destroyed about by onetimehard in this thread

My gym has an old annoying 50 year old fart like this. He tries to give everyone advices or gets annoyed by others working out. Frickin guy needs to mind his own business.

ukjeff

« Reply #638 on: February 10, 2013, 09:02:09 AM »
uk jeff being slapped about by onetimehard in this thread
another arse licker joins the thread to bail out another flailing drowning man.

Do you really believe hes winning the argument or do you just feel sorry for him?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: February 10, 2013, 09:05:47 AM »
I came to this forum for some fucking banter after I was informed you guys could dish it out, what a fucking disappointment its been up to now.

You guys are fucking hopeless

"Hey, this is Getbig"

Fucking lol.

You are one of those people who pats themself on the back to the roars of silence

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #640 on: February 10, 2013, 09:12:03 AM »
My gym has an old annoying 50 year old fart like this. He tries to give everyone advices or gets annoyed by others working out. Frickin guy needs to mind his own business.
Ukjeff just loves to argue, he argue's over every stupid little thing. Like that 50 year old in your gym he does not realize that everyone can see but him. Everyone is telling him he is jealous, he is annoying and that he is being destroyed by various getbiggers but yet he is in denial, he does not realize what a fool he is making of himself. He has had fueds with at least 10 people and he has only used words and has not backed up shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: February 10, 2013, 09:12:21 AM »
another arse licker joins the thread to bail out another flailing drowning man.

Do you really believe hes winning the argument or do you just feel sorry for him?

big words from a fat little coward

you want to back that potty mouth up jeffrey
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: February 10, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
Ukjeff just loves to argue, he argue's over every stupid little thing. Like that 50 year old in your gym he does not realize that everyone can see but him. Everyone is telling him he is jealous, he is annoying and that he is being destroyed by various getbiggers but yet he is in denial, he does not realize what a fool he is making of himself. He has had fueds with at least 10 people and he has only used words and has not backed up shit.

THIS.  

What happens with these turds is they think they are going to "win"....then they realize they are getting pwned and things aren't going as planned, but they have to "save face" so they just keep stubornly arguing,and trying to act cool about it.  making an even bigger fool of themself in the process.

Happens all the time here, nothing new.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #643 on: February 10, 2013, 09:19:50 AM »
big words from a fat little coward

you want to back that potty mouth up jeffrey
He is just talk and the funny thing is he uses the same line with everyone. He says that we all run off and gather each other up and gang up on him, meanwhile there is only a crowd against him because no on agrees with him and no one likes him except jon herridon, they are holding on to each other for dear life.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #644 on: February 10, 2013, 09:21:58 AM »
humility is so important

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: February 10, 2013, 09:36:18 AM »
Wow galeniko looking tiny as fuck.

All those drugs just for that? What an embarrassment

Says the guy who posts other dudes photos and claims they are him....  You're top 3 the biggest embarrassments ever on this site

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #646 on: February 10, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
Says the guy who posts other dudes photos and claims they are him....  You're top 3 the biggest embarrassments ever on this site

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #647 on: February 10, 2013, 09:53:38 AM »
All over the world great thinkers debate economics, biology, chemistry, philosophy, engineering, etc. However, on get big, a different debate takes place. A debate about who has the biggest calves, the most shredded flutes, and the best biceps. Yes, this is what matters most in life.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: February 10, 2013, 10:02:29 AM »
All over the world great thinkers debate economics, biology, chemistry, philosophy, engineering, etc. However, on get big, a different debate takes place. A debate about who has the biggest calves, the most shredded flutes, and the best biceps. Yes, this is what matters most in life.

you realize this is a bodybuilding board right. says so right at the top of the page.

I think it's funny that psuedointellectual nitwits try and tackle religion and creationism on a BBing board.  it's laughable the tripe that passes for deep thought around here.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #649 on: February 10, 2013, 10:22:48 AM »
ist 10 or so pages was good 2 views ,pics to back up both,,then it dragged on ,,new evidence ,he said/she said and now 30 pages proving who has arms equal to calves,who's arms appear smaller for there frame,some solid posting here and some hissy fits as well,,typical epic thread get big style  ;D....oh i haven't missed 1 page  :-\...