Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184449 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #650 on: February 10, 2013, 10:27:12 AM »
maybe ukjeff is john harden and ukjeff might be a gimmick of yet someone else. This is sad.

I made a thread in the complaints/suggestions section to ron... we need to get all these gimmicks put in place. It's getting ridiculous.

ukjeff

« Reply #651 on: February 10, 2013, 10:30:53 AM »
you realize this is a bodybuilding board right. says so right at the top of the page.
Bodybuilding board is right Groink, it isnt a chest and arms board. How do your calfs measure up?
I made a thread in the complaints/suggestions section to ron... we need to get all these gimmicks put in place. It's getting ridiculous.
Not another fucking cry baby, can you guys not just have some banter without spitting your dummies out, you all gang up like schoolyard bullies and then go crying to teacher.

Pathetic

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #652 on: February 10, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »
Dude do you even f'n lift?!?! You're not contributing anything. You're an annoying old guy. Seriously... I have respect for njflex, he's an 'older guy' but he is respectful, kind, contributes, still trains and looks great, etc... etc...

E-kul is another 40+ year old retard who admits to having no job, having been abused by family, not working out, etc... attacks other's family members, talks shit. Pedro01, same shit. Old fart, talks shit, etc... Guys who didn't achieve anything in life and feel like taking their rage of their own failures to troll this forum full of rage and anger. Contributes jack all to any discussion but crap.

There's older guys on here who are great! Then there's old farts like yourself who are contributing NOTHING but getting PWNED hardcore on the interwebz. Seriously go spend time with your family or something.

I strongly believe in respecting elders, but, as it's the internet and we're posting posts, it doesn't come across that you are even 'elders' but some punks on the web.

The old fart from my gym, I 'respect' him as he's older, but he's annoying as *(#@ I just ignore him and keep quiet.

Stop talking out of where the sun don't shine.

ukjeff

« Reply #653 on: February 10, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
Dude do you even f'n lift?!?! You're not contributing anything.
What would you like me to contribute, some advice how to pick weights up and put them down again?
Maybe something on the complexities of diet?

Its a forum where people can come and let of steam isnt it?
If not then I might as well go to Muscular Development or Bodybuilding.com.

You guys are meant to be serious hard core debaters, at the moment its just a little "click" of toss pots.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #654 on: February 10, 2013, 10:39:49 AM »
Dude do you even f'n lift?!?! You're not contributing anything. You're an annoying old guy. Seriously... I have respect for njflex, he's an 'older guy' but he is respectful, kind, contributes, still trains and looks great, etc... etc...

E-kul is another 40+ year old retard who admits to having no job, having been abused by family, not working out, etc... attacks other's family members, talks shit. Pedro01, same shit. Old fart, talks shit, etc... Guys who didn't achieve anything in life and feel like taking their rage of their own failures to troll this forum full of rage and anger. Contributes jack all to any discussion but crap.

There's older guys on here who are great! Then there's old farts like yourself who are contributing NOTHING but getting PWNED hardcore on the interwebz. Seriously go spend time with your family or something.

I strongly believe in respecting elders, but, as it's the internet and we're posting posts, it doesn't come across that you are even 'elders' but some punks on the web.

The old fart from my gym, I 'respect' him as he's older, but he's annoying as *(#@ I just ignore him and keep quiet.

Stop talking out of where the sun don't shine.
thanx ahmed , ahmed posts in other parts here and good advice/post's,good knowledge.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #655 on: February 10, 2013, 10:39:58 AM »
There's that saying if you can't help someone keep quiet. If you have a good word say it, otherwise keep quiet! For God's sake! You're a diarrhea of verbage. One would think an old guy would have some wisdom after all these years of this life.

thanx ahmed , ahmed posts in other parts here and good advice/post's,good knowledge.

Ya brother same to you :)

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #656 on: February 10, 2013, 10:41:12 AM »
XXXl sweater UKjeff In your face skinny boy
Are we supposed to be impressed you look like a fat head?

ukjeff

« Reply #657 on: February 10, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »

I ignore most people at the gym, I just go in earphones in and do my training and go home, I seldom talk to the desk staff.
I go to the gym for me, not to chit chat with fuckwits.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #658 on: February 10, 2013, 10:44:29 AM »
Bodybuilding board is right Groink, it isnt a chest and arms board. How do your calfs measure up?Not another fucking cry baby, can you guys not just have some banter without spitting your dummies out, you all gang up like schoolyard bullies and then go crying to teacher.

Pathetic

I wouldn't know, I'm not the COCK who rummaged through the house for a tape measure, and is measuring his bodyparts as he smashes his keyboard.....hahahahahah ahahahahaaaaaaaa   :D :D :D

WORLD CLASS ARM DEVELOPMENT.

ukjeff

« Reply #659 on: February 10, 2013, 10:45:21 AM »
Are we supposed to be impressed you look like a fat head?
Check the hand/gut ratio in this one.

ukjeff

« Reply #660 on: February 10, 2013, 10:49:11 AM »
I wouldn't know, I'm not the COCK who rummaged through the house for a tape measure, and is measuring his bodyparts as he smashes his keyboard.....hahahahahah ahahahahaaaaaaaa
What have I told you about reading posts? I don't own a tape measure.
You know you have 20 inch arms but you dont know what your calfs measure?

I think we both know the reason why that is dont we Mr Wolf?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: February 10, 2013, 10:51:40 AM »
Check the hand/gut ratio in this one.

Why the fuck is this fella wearing a trash bag for a shirt.   ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #662 on: February 10, 2013, 10:51:47 AM »
I ignore most people at the gym, I just go in earphones in and do my training and go home, I seldom talk to the desk staff.
I go to the gym for me, not to chit chat with fuckwits.

Wonka never gets old, but you did  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #663 on: February 10, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
There's that saying if you can't help someone keep quiet. If you have a good word say it, otherwise keep quiet! For God's sake!

Then you post a picture to insult someone.

What an idiot.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #664 on: February 10, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
I am trolling you while you're getting massively owned in every thread by everyone. You try to start a bitch fest with onetimehard everywhere. What's your personal gain out of it?

You haven't contributed shit, onetimehard was trying to help people out. You are not helping people out but looking like a jerk, an old annoying fart. I am on onetimehard's side as he is a dude on here who is legit and is a contributing member. You are not and I wouldn't be surprised for a single second that you're that idiot troll john harden.

There's always room to change. Stop being a dick, stop being a troll, and maybe for once use that wisdom that old age should have gifted you with and try from time to time to contribute on here and not be a jack ass who starts shit up.

It's one thing to debate with valid points. It's a whole another level to be a stupid troll with NOTING to really discuss which you admit.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #665 on: February 10, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »
What have I told you about reading posts? I don't own a tape measure.
You know you have 20 inch arms but you dont know what your calfs measure?

I think we both know the reason why that is dont we Mr Wolf?

That makes it even more pathetic, if possible.  you took the time to get a piece of string and use it to extrapolate a measurement on a ruler. LOLOLOL. I can see you now fumbling with it...."I'll show those bastards!!"........hahahahahahahaaa aaaaa  :D :D

GIGANTIC ARMS, WORLD CLASS

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #666 on: February 10, 2013, 11:01:58 AM »
That makes it even more pathetic, if possible.  you took the time to get a piece of string and use it to extrapolate a measurement on a ruler. LOLOLOL. I can see you now fumbling with it...."I'll show those bastards!!"........hahahahahahahaaa aaaaa  :D :D

GIGANTIC ARMS, WORLD CLASS
;D,,,, 8)...

ukjeff

« Reply #667 on: February 10, 2013, 11:05:14 AM »

Arm looks a bit Cutlerish in that one.

ukjeff

« Reply #668 on: February 10, 2013, 11:08:14 AM »
There's always room to change. Stop being a dick, stop being a troll, and maybe for once use that wisdom that old age should have gifted you with and try from time to time to contribute on here and not be a jack ass who starts shit up.
I didn't come to this forum to try and "help" people, I came here for a bit of fun.
If you guys cant handle it without spitting your dummies out like babies then Im done.

You guys have a reputation to keep, at the moment I really dont know what the fuss is about.

ukjeff

« Reply #669 on: February 10, 2013, 11:09:47 AM »
You try to start a bitch fest with onetimehard everywhere. What's your personal gain out of it?
If you go back to the start you will see it was OTH that started bitching not me.
I did warn him to stop it but he wanted to carry on.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #670 on: February 10, 2013, 11:10:33 AM »

Arm looks a bit Cutlerish in that one.
ukj,,,someone said same thing about mine too,,must be the angle ,,my arms are the smallest in this thread,,,

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #671 on: February 10, 2013, 11:12:09 AM »
Good morning galeniko, I am glad you did not tuck that dusty pig in a blanket of yours between those two ham-hocks and hop scotch out of this thread only to leave a trail of crocodile tears instead of breadcrumbs. You took the ownage like a proper bottom bitch. I am 6'2 by the way to whomever asked. I really hope you are not 5'10-5'11 Father Time otherwise there is not a shot in Beelzebub's hell pit you could stand toe to toe with me in terms of pulling trim no matter how much Tadalafil you swallow down that glory hole you call a mouth. Here is a pic two hours ago beard and all...send this to that bottom-feeding gypsy you just plowed and see who she would want to take home.

ukjeff

« Reply #672 on: February 10, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »

Nah.. no oil in that bicep

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #673 on: February 10, 2013, 11:13:51 AM »

Nah.. no oil in that bicep
i thought u said oil in mine ,,never mind i reread,,,i meant shape,,