Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 183621 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #800 on: February 11, 2013, 02:08:25 AM »
i got pulled over because my license was suspended and i had no fucking clue. they arrested everyone when they found drugs.

It's ok bro, you've got large arms, the essence of all life and the key to existence.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #801 on: February 11, 2013, 02:11:16 AM »
It's ok bro, you've got large arms, the essence of all life and the key to existence!

lol

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #802 on: February 11, 2013, 02:44:32 AM »
ok ive just sent the penis picture to bikinisluts pm box :D

Thanks for keeping it to the murky realm of PM's, getbig's equivalent of seedy back alleys.

The problem now is that the pic may emerge in a thread somewhere or other, even if for only a moment. That danger will always exist -- just like plague-infested rats in the sewers under a Medieval city could always return from the depths and bring hell, so too does your cock wait in the wings to rear its ugly (cocks aren't pretty) head and devastate our psyches.

God help us.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #803 on: February 11, 2013, 02:50:38 AM »
Galeniko, I think its time you grow up.  Seriously.

Seriously.

He just doesn't have a clue on how he is coming off. Only the bigmc and bigcyps would applaud that.

Thank God we have John Harridan here. A man with a big soul and a big physique to match.

Galenniko how old were you when you first started using rec drugs?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #804 on: February 11, 2013, 03:58:28 AM »
there should be some account trolling gimmick investigation by ron. I own a forum too, it's easy to check every account by IPs, there's plenty of ways to do a sweep of accounts. He just doesn't care I guess.

Come on bro, you run an Al Qaeda cell so you ought to know full well about multiple proxies, VPN, proxy switchers, and the like.

(Ok, I'm sorry for the jab, but the point is that it is trivial for gimmickers to avoid such obvious detection.)

ukjeff

« Reply #805 on: February 11, 2013, 04:16:46 AM »
I own a forum too,
Whats it called?
I will come and pay you a visit.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #806 on: February 11, 2013, 05:15:44 AM »
All over the world great thinkers debate economics, biology, chemistry, philosophy, engineering, etc. However, on get big, a different debate takes place. A debate about who has the biggest calves, the most shredded flutes, and the best biceps. Yes, this is what matters most in life.

What an epic Freudian slip-induced self-outage! Take your concern for shredded skin flutes elsewhere, sir.

ukjeff

« Reply #807 on: February 11, 2013, 05:32:00 AM »
its always either a 100% woman or 100% man, theres nothing inbetween.
Theres so much wrong with that I dont know where to start, biologically we are all inbetween.
However, thats not the point I was making, how do you know the person you are sending your photos to isnt some schmo posing as a woman online?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: February 11, 2013, 05:46:36 AM »
Theres so much wrong with that I dont know where to start, biologically we are all inbetween.
However, thats not the point I was making, how do you know the person you are sending your photos to isnt some schmo posing as a woman online?
Speaking for myself I have met big lee and AVBG both forum members here at the 2010 Aussie pro show in Melbourne. They can confirm I am female.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #809 on: February 11, 2013, 06:22:22 AM »
This kind of lifestyle has to grow stale after a while doesn`t it?  

Such people tend to have a hard landing in the latter portions of life when living as a high schooler simply isn't viable anymore. The contrast between the fruits of their labor -- which oftentimes include premature aging, reduced serotinergic receptor count and thus lessened cognition as age prunes their receptor count further, permanent chemical dependency of one sort or another, little wealth or financial security, scarce insight into the world besides its most superficial aspects, and worst of all (to them), women who are no longer impressed -- and those of people who built careers, established meaningful long-term relationships, pursued varied interests, future-proofed well-being by making the proper investments early, and still managed to have some fun, becomes increasingly stark as the decades elapse.

Is front-loading one's life so much worth all the above and a few good stories? I guess the answer depends on the individual.

That said, the above is an empirical generalization and thus there are liable to be exceptions. And anyway, galeniko doesn't seem like a terrible person, isn't out to get anybody, and in the meantime is providing entertainment for the board.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #810 on: February 11, 2013, 07:05:18 AM »
listen..have a wife who cooks good and such things...a woman on the side is no problem.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #811 on: February 11, 2013, 07:36:26 AM »
GALINEKO ,,is doing ok in my book.i didn't get married till 37 and have had 2 children since .i had great time right up to the minute i got married .his view could change in 1 yr ,5 ,who knows until then rock out with your cawk out...

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #812 on: February 11, 2013, 07:45:15 AM »
Has bikinislut posted in this thread since Galeniko sent over the requested pic?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #813 on: February 11, 2013, 07:54:43 AM »
GALINEKO ,,is doing ok in my book.i didn't get married till 37 and have had 2 children since .i had great time right up to the minute i got married .his view could change in 1 yr ,5 ,who knows until then rock out with your cawk out...

Exactly.

People are trying to find things to get to him that's all. Galeniko is not an ignorant man and has his own philosophies on how to live his life atm and they could very well change at some point like you said. But for now he's doing what he wants. Also, he lives in a country where blue collar work is well paid...which some of us actually enjoy doing. If at any point in time he wants to settle down he will be more than able to provide for a family. lol last thing from his mind right now lol

And now that booty can back up that he's hung you can bet there will be even more haters. Asshole must've got a hold of one of my pics.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #814 on: February 11, 2013, 07:57:37 AM »
Exactly.

People are trying to find things to get to him that's all. Galeniko is not an ignorant man and has his own philosophies on how to live his life atm and they could very well change at some point like you said. But for now he's doing what he wants. Also, he lives in a country where blue collar work is well paid...which some of us actually enjoy doing. If at any point in time he wants to settle down he will be more than able to provide for a family. lol last thing from his mind right now lol

And now that booty can back up that he's hung you can bet there will be even more haters. Asshole must've got a hold of one of my pics.
LOL LAST LINE,,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #815 on: February 11, 2013, 08:18:55 AM »
yes i agree.. 37 is a great age and mature.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #816 on: February 11, 2013, 08:29:35 AM »

does this mean that all fun in your life stopped the moment you signed the register?
c

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #817 on: February 11, 2013, 08:31:02 AM »
does this mean that all fun in your life stopped the moment you signed the register?
nah...you just learn to be a good liar... ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #818 on: February 11, 2013, 09:23:32 AM »
NO ,,JUST GOING OUT GETTING A BIT MORE BUZZED AND TRYING TO SCORE CHICKS OR PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION OCCURS LESS OR AT LEAST SHOULD,,,TRYING TO CARE FOR NEWBORN AND THEN YOUR CHILDREN AS THEY GAIN SOME YRS ESPECIALLY YOUNG AGE 1-5 YOU CAN'T BE PINNED TO COUCH NURSING A HANGOVER AS THEY ARE POUNCING ON YOUR BALLS TO PLAY OR WATCH THEM DRAW A PICTURE OF A STICK FIGURE,,THERE HAS TO BE SOME PERSPECTIVE....

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #819 on: February 11, 2013, 09:42:17 AM »
why do you get so mad if someone calls you small, obviously nobody on getbig or many dont know you in person, so if your training hard, achieving your goals, and satisfied personally with your physique success, why would you care what people on a message board say, i know its easier said than done, if your happy with your success in the gym thats all that matters.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #820 on: February 11, 2013, 09:44:07 AM »
why do you get so mad if someone calls you small, obviously nobody on getbig or many dont know you in person, so if your training hard, achieving your goals, and satisfied personally with your physique success, why would you care what people on a message board say, i know its easier said than done, if your happy with your success in the gym thats all that matters.
THERE YA GO ,,,,TOO SOON THO CSWOL FOR THREAD TO DIE...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #821 on: February 11, 2013, 09:45:14 AM »
damn galineko why you so small son

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #822 on: February 11, 2013, 10:40:36 AM »
Nice photos of the club mate, was it a female basketball players reunion?

Haha yes, galeniko seems to only hang around with women who are at least 5'11" tall :D

ukjeff

« Reply #823 on: February 11, 2013, 10:48:21 AM »
yes, the haters are melting hard.

first it was "stories are made up", then came the pictures

then it was "weight is made up",then came the pictures

then it was "legs and calves must scuk"thenc ame the pictures of striated quads

then it was "small cock",then this was disproven.

whats so hard to believe about there being guys out there who have the total package

let me just have a quick summary you did call me Dr earlier.
The photos of you in the club, they are not the real you, they are a creation of how you want others to see you, the dyed hair, the fake tan(sunbed/liquid, its the same), the six pack, its not real.
You are like the guy who comes up to real bodybuilders in clubs and flashes the abs, whilst guffawing saying "I could be as big as you if I wanted to, I just don't want to".
Real bodybuilders meet guys like you all the time, whizz heads who are a pain in the arse.
People who are confident in themselves dont go around lifting their t-shirts up in clubs desperately seeking attention, its laughable.

Oh I almost forgot, the real you is the fat grey haired one, the one you are so desperately trying to hide, dont worry, he shall return.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: February 11, 2013, 10:54:19 AM »
nah, i dont know if shes been online since, havent seen her posting at all.

yeah, settling down is an option, but itll be the very much last one.

its not like the oppurtunity for that cop out move is running away.

yes, the haters are melting hard.

first it was "stories are made up", then came the pictures

then it was "weight is made up",then came the pictures

then it was "legs and calves must scuk"thenc ame the pictures of striated quads

then it was "small cock",then this was disproven.

whats so hard to believe about there being guys out there who have the total package ;D

you know i think you are a great poster gal

but why would you be sending pics of your cock via pm

seems a little insecure
T