Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184831 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #875 on: February 11, 2013, 04:46:31 PM »
galeniko, have you ever seen pumping iron, watch the scenes with mike katz, just remember at all times, keep your t-shirt with you.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #876 on: February 11, 2013, 05:08:02 PM »
the only place my path will cross yours is the internet csoft...you're a just over the poverty line 40 year old teenager... i try to avoid places frequented by 40 year old teenagers.

clowney i had no idea you were an aristocrat

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #877 on: February 11, 2013, 05:10:02 PM »
Clearly cswol is getting way better weed than wiggs.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #878 on: February 11, 2013, 05:14:01 PM »
clowney i had no idea you were an aristocrat

aristocrat/grown-up ... same thing.  it's relatively easy to not spend your days watching conspiracy videos on youtube, living with three room-mates in a $1500/mo apartment, playing xbox until 3 am, dreaming of weighing 290 when you're 40.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #879 on: February 11, 2013, 05:18:08 PM »
aristocrat/grown-up ... same thing.  it's relatively easy to not spend your days watching conspiracy videos on youtube, living with three room-mates in a $1500/mo apartment, playing xbox until 3 am, dreaming of weighing 290 when you're 40.

LOL.....he must have to beat them off with a stick.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #880 on: February 11, 2013, 05:19:25 PM »
knowledge of reality is what separates us jadevon clown, you are and will forever be number 1,111,111,111 in the herd of sheeple

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: February 11, 2013, 05:27:02 PM »
Galeinko is living life to the fullest. He's in good shape, said he is happy to be away from a bs criminal lifestyle and lives in a beautiful part of the world. He doesn't pretend to be anything he's not. What you see is want you get...a very honest guy. Galeinko wants to be single and is honest with the girls he sees and he can change his mind anytime he wants. Life changes and one day he might fall in love. The most important thing is that he's living life how he wants, is happy and healthy. A good honest guy.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #882 on: February 11, 2013, 05:29:13 PM »
Galeinko is living life to the fullest. He's in good shape, said he is happy to be away from a bs criminal lifestyle and lives in a beautiful part of the world. He doesn't pretend to be anything he's not. What you see is want you get...a very honest guy. Galeinko wants to be single and is honest with the girls he sees and he can change his mind anytime he wants. Life changes and one day he might fall in love. The most important thing is that he's living life how he wants, is happy and healthy. A good honest guy.....
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #883 on: February 11, 2013, 05:29:21 PM »
he's suffering from dwight howard syndrome

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #884 on: February 11, 2013, 06:39:47 PM »
ill worry about those things later on in life, when im senile, or, dead.

Yes, I suspect so.

its all a load of bollocks, the whole text above.

you can theorize as much as you want, if ppl settle with a partner, they become something i dont want to be.

you can put theories out there as much you like, it dont apply for me or maybe anyone.

Just to clarify, I've nothing against you personally and was simply asserting an empirical generalization about tendencies that people who live certain sorts of lives while young tend to exhibit later in life. It's empirical in that it is based in observation, not just theorizing.

The physical aspects are easy to demonstrate (serotinergic receptor count for drug users and how that affects cognition later in life, etc.); the psychological aspects, not so much. Anyway, as I already said, there are always exceptions to such generalizations; maybe you are one such exception.

Even if you aren't an exception, I said that whether it was "worth it" or not depends "on the individual" -- in other words, I didn't assert that the alternative lifestyle is objectively better (though I did imply that it is preferable).

look, my choice is i dont want no kids, that is definite, i dont want to live with a woman, thats for absolute sure as of now.

my goal in life is not to have kids.family i dont give a shit but for my own.this is not something about i have to mature yet or some bullshit like that, i was there already over a decade ago, living the family life.it isnt and never will be for me.

I said nothing about marriage or children, and if I implied anything to that effect then I didn't mean to.

so, what if i cant pull anymore tail in some decade or 2, i live in a rich country and can do like man others do, and visit a brothel every forthnight when i look like shit, instead of financing something called wife , which turn into a bitter and old obese whale slowly over time.

Great! Look, I am (relatively) principled and thus am dedicated to the possibility that I'm full of shit. I'm also relatively young -- you have a decade on me at least -- and plan to stick around this board, unless I buy the farm prematurely.

SO, I propose we come back in 20 years and compare results: we'll compare objective factors like relative wealth, health, and accomplishment, and try to get a handle on the psychological aspects of well-being as well. If I learn that being addicted to prostitutes, being dependent on pharmaceuticals to function properly,  waiting a decade plus to find a non-crime related job, punishing the body with dedicated drug use for at least a couple of years, getting arrested multiple times, and sending pictures of my genitals to lonely fat Australian women over the internet is truly the key to this rather short existence of ours, then I'll gladly renege and admit that I was an anonymous douchebag internet loser all along.

Then, after the proceedings, maybe we can have a cock-off (no homo).

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #885 on: February 11, 2013, 06:40:39 PM »

He's a serial cheater.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #886 on: February 11, 2013, 06:44:12 PM »
::)

he had to send that fucking twat his pic, now she will never shut the fuck up ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #887 on: February 11, 2013, 06:56:01 PM »
booty getting all hot and bother from a penis picture on the internet

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #888 on: February 11, 2013, 06:56:25 PM »

:D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: February 11, 2013, 07:05:56 PM »
he had to send that fucking twat his pic, now she will never shut the fuck up ::)

haha this booty character seems a bit easy to figure out ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: February 11, 2013, 07:10:28 PM »
I posted my opinion, had nothing to do with his cock pic.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #891 on: February 11, 2013, 07:45:21 PM »

Galeniko is a good looking dude

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: February 11, 2013, 07:51:27 PM »

Galeniko is a good looking dude

I agree

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #893 on: February 11, 2013, 07:54:59 PM »
Haha the best way to create a >10 pages thread on GB is posting one's pic in the first post. I even made a thread about it long ago 8)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #894 on: February 11, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »
I can't see why the hate, he's not claiming anything he hasn't backed up.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #895 on: February 11, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »
tarzan build

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #896 on: February 11, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »
ok ive just sent the penis picture to bikinisluts pm box :D

Yes, he did. And it is indeed a nice looking penis.

However because it is almost only the penis, without seeing much of the body or any of the face, I am not 100% positive it is Galeniko's cock.

If it is though, I will tell you he is well endowed. At least in my opinion.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #897 on: February 11, 2013, 08:25:21 PM »
I have those exactly Adidas track pants, they're my fave

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #898 on: February 11, 2013, 08:27:22 PM »
gal is wide too.
and is def 6' , 200.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #899 on: February 11, 2013, 08:28:40 PM »

was thinkng to post it, but then went "nah ill not".however, rest assured that-and this has happened before-if some woman would tell me irl something like bikinislut did"show us what stud you are, lets see the cock", id just let down the pants and do so.

P.S. I think it's cute that you're appropriating my writing style -- in particular, the use of hyphenated clauses such as this one -- as your written English improves. No homo.