Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 183232 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #1075 on: February 12, 2013, 12:25:27 PM »
question #6, Galeniko, would you put on a wig for groink, and get groinked in your arse, without coke?

please carry on and regale us with more of your homosexual fantasies.

I'm sorry that you aren't good looking or lean enough to be included in your own gay thoughts  :D ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1076 on: February 12, 2013, 12:32:35 PM »
Wow syntaxmachine….can’t believe you went through all that for someone named “borracho” on getbig. Sure it’s no big deal to you as you’re probably used to doing so for your school assignments and what not. You seem like a very intelligent person… but then again we’re on a bodybuilding forum with a bunch of meat heads so anyone with more than half a brain (not me) will stick out….good for you!!

Bud...your youth is very apparent in your posts and I find your passive aggressive posts very irritating. Look, I know many people from all walks of life who are absolutely miserable regardless of career, income, marital status, etc.  I’m all for people getting an education and I hope you do succeed in your career….really I do…. but you come here talking about serotonin receptors…ahaahaa come on man gtfo with that shit.  

1. I was aware you were feigning interest, but that was fun for me regardless. "All that" wasn't very much, I promise.

2. The passive-aggressiveness of my posts varies depending on how annoyed I am that day.

3. Finally, all I ever claimed was a generalization about lifestyle, which -- for the third time -- won't apply to everybody; there will be exceptions (you point to some in the portion I bolded). That said, I'm pretty confident in its veracity and unless I die prematurely will gladly renege on here years from now if it was made in error. Then I'll start using drugs, sending penis pics left and right, and all the other behaviors you seem to think we aren't allowed to have any opinion about whatsoever until x years old.  :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1077 on: February 12, 2013, 12:33:07 PM »
actually a person who fights the illuminati and nwo doesnt eat at mcdonalds, because you know mcdonalds has hidden code that says mason, and when you turn their symbol to the side you get the number 13, and a person knows that they put silicone in their food to trick your tastebuds to want more, along with GMO's, so i dont eat mcdonalds son, and mcdonalds is one of the 4 families that work and coincide with the 13 families of the illuminati.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1078 on: February 12, 2013, 12:34:35 PM »
knowledge son, can i get a ric flair wooo woooo woooo wooooo wooooo

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1079 on: February 12, 2013, 12:35:59 PM »
question #6, Galeniko, do you order groink with your coke and tranny meal at mcdonalds.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1080 on: February 12, 2013, 12:36:52 PM »
Rick flair son................. woooo woooo

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1081 on: February 12, 2013, 12:46:23 PM »
to be fair

who gives a fuck where he sticks his dick

good poster none the less  8)

its seems many of not most posters here do worry about what other posters thing they do with their dick.
c

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1082 on: February 12, 2013, 12:47:56 PM »
galeniko, do you even lift, why are you so small?   ;D

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #1083 on: February 12, 2013, 01:17:01 PM »

I'll go  ;D

not to be contrary Otis (my man).... ;D :-\

but recent developments have revealed UGayJeff to have a 40 gig hard drive full of men plunging their penises into male anuses, so perhaps it was a ploy to get you to say "cock" more often as he squeezed his testicles with a pair of pliers and applied gelatin to his nipples

"Booty" thinks the dog pissing on her leg is handsome if it's nice to her, and secretly wants to lick it's balls

and OMR would pump your asshole full of semen and throw you down a flight of stairs as soon as he would kiss you

so be careful what you wish for....LOLOL  

now nobody get all fucking sore....I'm just fucking aroiund

I knew our limey dental abomination from over seas had a few phallic shaped skeleton bones in his Freddy Mercury designed closet.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1084 on: February 12, 2013, 01:18:40 PM »
1. I was aware you were feigning interest, but that was fun for me regardless. "All that" wasn't very much, I promise.

2. The passive-aggressiveness of my posts varies depending on how annoyed I am that day.

3. Finally, all I ever claimed was a generalization about lifestyle, which -- for the third time -- won't apply to everybody; there will be exceptions (you point to some in the portion I bolded). That said, I'm pretty confident in its veracity and unless I die prematurely will gladly renege on here years from now if it was made in error. Then I'll start using drugs, sending penis pics left and right, and all the other behaviors you seem to think we aren't allowed to have any opinion about whatsoever until x years old.  :-\

You seem like a good kid...I was just being an asshole. I have to admit I tend to make generalizations as well, but in life will you see plenty of exceptions. Trust me I know a lot of people with degrees in law and medicine blowing their money on cocaine, whores, and partying all hours of the night. As if they're trying to make up for lost time or perhaps its cause they have emotional issues stemming from childhood that they've yet to resolve....I really don't know. Whatever it is, times are changing and without an education or a skilled trade you can be certain you will be screwed...plain and simple.

You really are giving yourself the best chance given the changes I've seen in the job markets...stay in school and say no to drugs. lol  

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1085 on: February 12, 2013, 01:24:08 PM »
Brutal honesty from galeniko...I don't even think gthang has ever admitted to doing shit with trannies lol.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1086 on: February 12, 2013, 01:33:04 PM »
Galeniko is better inspiration than Zyzz because he has all of his qualities except that he's not emo and gay.

Also respect for showing us bloated fat pic, you look like shit there.

ukjeff

« Reply #1087 on: February 12, 2013, 01:36:37 PM »
it was post op and looked better than many women.

this dont mean id do it again.

i tried to fuck it, but couldnt, so i settled with getting a blowjob.

and yes, i dont care about what anyone thinks of that

cocaine does that, as a brothel owner i have seen things unimagineable what coked up straight men do.

much much "gayer" than receiving head from a tranny.

and after a back-pedalling disappearance and re-appearance all is well in the world of "Club Galienko".
Whilst we try hard not to look at Galienkos epic blunder, lets all look at UKjeff and try and pin something on him whilst Galienko works a way out of his plight.

You guys kill me....
Carry on then Sam Malone's back behind the bar unscathed and full hetro again.

Oh And did anyone else notice this?
i have done some hot trannies in the past when brutaly and entirely coked up.but that doesnt even count as gay curious.
And his excuse
it was post op and looked better than many women.

this dont mean id do it again.

i tried to fuck it,
but couldnt, so i settled with getting a blowjob.
Blunder= plural
Excuse - singular

Yeah Right..... ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: galeniko....
« Reply #1088 on: February 12, 2013, 01:40:03 PM »
  So Alex said Ecto... I guessed Endo... may be Galeniko is just Meso?

ukjeff

« Reply #1089 on: February 12, 2013, 01:43:53 PM »
I knew our limey dental abomination from over seas had a few
phallic shaped
skeleton bones in his Freddy Mercury designed closet.

...and you have been doing so well Otis.  :)

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #1090 on: February 12, 2013, 02:11:20 PM »
skeleton bones in his Freddy Mercury designed closet.

...and you have been doing so well Otis.  :)

Sorry "mate" just calling a spade, a spade.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: February 12, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »
I knew our limey dental abomination from over seas had a few phallic shaped skeleton bones in his Freddy Mercury designed closet.

I won't comment on ukjeff, as I have no qualms with the gentleman.

That said, when it comes to humor, it's all about the delivery.  With regards to Otis B. Driftwood, there's a certain level of creativity that is consistently infused into his posts that leads me to believe that in real life he might very well be a juggernaut of chicanery due to his ways with words.

His astuteness, descriptive abilities and timing brings about a certain je ne sais quoi that is rarely seen around these parts.

Bravo sir, I admire your hard work and eagerly wait for your next gem to be named post of the year.

"1"

ukjeff

« Reply #1092 on: February 12, 2013, 02:14:19 PM »
hey, its mate, not "mate"   ;)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #1093 on: February 12, 2013, 02:39:08 PM »
Certainly don't look too much of an ecto

ukjeff

« Reply #1094 on: February 12, 2013, 02:40:56 PM »
I think he wants to be all three.
He doesnt like missing out on anything does old Geleniko.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1095 on: February 12, 2013, 02:44:28 PM »
anyone who wants to be 5% bf is fine for them, my name is CSWOL aka Swoliosis, i prefer to be never weighing under 260, however some people want to look like a fitness model at a weight of 163.2 lbs or below, and thats fine for them, myself on the other hand i prefer to be strong and big, not worrying about bodyfat, or weighing 163.2 lbs. maybe being small is good for you Gsmall

post a pic fatass, let's see your 275  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1096 on: February 12, 2013, 03:07:50 PM »
actually im 275 and you can see my abs, to say your 275 and can see abs is pretty good, so in reality all i would need to do is add some cutters in there and clean up my diet, and i dont do cardio at all, so galeniko when you get past being small and seeing how you will never weigh over 205 in your life, i guess this sums it up, keep ordering small fries at mcdonalds son.

haha oh brother another Dante :D

I can see my abs ::)  I can post pics weighing 210 pounds where I doubt you look much bigger. Weight means JACK SHIT. I was in the gym today and my buddy is 5'9 225, Im 6'0 220 ...were both around 8% bf ....and some cat points to me in front of him and says "big guy huh he your coach?"

I just chuckled lmao ;

275 ::)   lol this should be good
l

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1097 on: February 12, 2013, 03:11:14 PM »
flinstones

did you and your buddy then knock one out together as 'special friends' do.........

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1098 on: February 12, 2013, 03:14:10 PM »
I heard lean face is good.

Supposedly attracts whores en masse.

yes, yes. Fat face = beta male material for gf who need more spending money.
all drugs - TPPIIP

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1099 on: February 12, 2013, 03:37:13 PM »
yes, yes. Fat face = beta male material for gf who need more spending money.

honest to god when Im lean Ive had guys step over their girlfriends to hold doors open to me....nothing as much as making eye contact with them. On tren your eyes take on a high physchopathic  look...muscles around the mouth start showing and your face  takes on a new level of masculinity.

This will not work if your a blue eyed pretty boy though.....dark features with dark eyes required. ...

and being a bit fucked in the head always helps
l