Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 185661 times)

ukjeff

Re: galeniko....
« Reply #1325 on: February 13, 2013, 02:13:03 PM »
cswol, the new Jason Genova

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #1326 on: February 13, 2013, 02:15:45 PM »
baseball cap ... check
hardcore sunglasses .. check
heavy duty boots ... check

physique  ??? :-\
Im playing man whatever youre doing seems to be working for you
Mes
choice is an illusion

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1327 on: February 13, 2013, 02:18:07 PM »
How many times do you guys think cswol could bench just the bar?  I'm going with an even 5000 reps.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1328 on: February 13, 2013, 02:21:36 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1329 on: February 13, 2013, 02:22:00 PM »
saw this dude on cutlers photos though he was kind funny

http://www.facebook.com/kamran.bahadorani.7

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1330 on: February 13, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »
He looks like he trains legs with cswol.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1331 on: February 13, 2013, 02:32:51 PM »
  cswol has been a friend since 2000   in real life  he does not have a ripped body   he is huge and he likes that     he cycles like crazy and he works out like crazy  to be huge   like 300 huge   he loves power lifting and body building more than a lot of people

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1332 on: February 13, 2013, 02:37:40 PM »
"Big Noli" - we're surely are living in the last days...  >:(

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #1333 on: February 13, 2013, 03:58:20 PM »
The 30 inch chicken legs are just fine  ;)

legs so beatiful...they bring tears to my eyes  :'(

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #1334 on: February 13, 2013, 04:01:46 PM »

Brilliant! Crossed my lazy mind earlier and then was forgotten. Good lad.    ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1335 on: February 13, 2013, 08:06:03 PM »
galeniko next time your in california come on down to the gym, and we can do a play by play for getbig, i dont think your going to be doing much but racking my weights, then the realtime owning can be reported plate by plate, you can even put your money where your mouth is, I mean where your fingertips are on the keyboard................ .son

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1336 on: February 13, 2013, 08:09:16 PM »
I think that will clear up all the shit talking spewing from your mouth, i mean fingertips, wont it big guy, i will even take you down to mcdonalds and buy you a small fry after the epic realtime owning son

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1337 on: February 13, 2013, 08:11:53 PM »
anytime your in los angeles, orange county, or even san diego, come on in to the gym, im here 24 7, let me know when you land son. Groink your welcome to come too.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1338 on: February 13, 2013, 08:22:31 PM »
Dude what ARE you talking about?  Gynoniko isn't saying he's strong, huge or anything like that all he's saying is:
1. he's ripped...he is
2. he's happy with his size...it appears this way
3. he's fucked a tranny...by his own admission
4. he's been in jail...he's yet to elaborate

So how have you owned him and why would he bother going to the gym with you?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1339 on: February 13, 2013, 08:24:14 PM »
I mean since your so strong and so big, you shouldnt have any problem showing up to the gym and showing me how to lift should you, since you can type on a keyboard here on getbig, it shouldnt be no problem for you to come on down to the gym and display your epicness should it.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1340 on: February 13, 2013, 08:27:45 PM »
see obviously you add in full range of motion, i guess youve never experienced being 280 with size, go check out all pros who train, do they do full range of motion, no they dont do full range of motion to your standards because your small, anyone who is big knows the range of motion required to lift the weight and pump the muscle is a way shorter rom due to the muscle size.........but now thats something you dont know about because the small guys in the gym have no muscle to pump up to restrict the ROM.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1341 on: February 13, 2013, 08:28:23 PM »
where in europe do you live, im sure i visted your hometown last year while i was on tour

thehammer421

• Getbig I
« Reply #1342 on: February 13, 2013, 08:39:28 PM »
you're a fuckin loser. can't believe you wasted so many posts defending yourself

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1343 on: February 13, 2013, 08:42:14 PM »
actually i told galeniko he attains good vascularity and hardness, i encourage anyone on getbig to come train with me anytime, nothing like encouragement and real life experience, a major percentage of getbig feel their ideal physique is 5% bodyfat with cuts, and thats great, if thats what they want to attain, however me personally ive never cared about being ripped, when i was 18 and 19 i had lower levels of bodyfat, but i had aspirations too look like the pros of venice california back in the 1990s, since i graduated highschool in 1993, and my friend actually lived with arnold and gave him the tulsa golden hurricane shorts he wore in pumping iron. Being a athlete and all around sport at a young age, i had the chance to encounter and become friends with rod goodsell who lived with arnold, and at 18 became friends with rhett garner who owned the golds gyms, which during this time i got to meet and hangout with don youngblood and be spotters with him at a national powerlifting meet at age 18, then i became a member at golds venice in the late 1990s, so being ripped and cut has never been my focus, just pumping iron the old fashioned way like the guys of the 70s 80s and 90s. And also at age 18 i saw the first near pro bodybuilder who moved to venice from little rock, ar..... a guy named scott wells, who  came up in venice with flex, mike mattarazo, paul demayo and that group of pros, once i saw scott wells at 280 cut, i never wanted to be cut or ripped, i wanted to have the offseason look of dorian yates.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1344 on: February 13, 2013, 08:43:09 PM »
yeah i was in switzerland actually forgot what city

thehammer421

• Getbig I
« Reply #1345 on: February 13, 2013, 08:48:45 PM »
your insecurity is saddening

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1346 on: February 13, 2013, 08:56:02 PM »
 galeniko here we are on tour in lausanne at les dockes i come out at 5:10, and we played in zurich at club abart few days later, so ive been to your hometown.

thehammer421

• Getbig I
« Reply #1347 on: February 13, 2013, 08:58:00 PM »
btw, who are you talking about, semen guzzler? ???

you, you fuckin loser.  post up pics looking decent then watch the thread like a fuckin hawk, arguing with people. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1348 on: February 13, 2013, 08:59:49 PM »
actually i told galeniko he attains good vascularity and hardness, i encourage anyone on getbig to come train with me anytime, nothing like encouragement and real life experience, a major percentage of getbig feel their ideal physique is 5% bodyfat with cuts, and thats great, if thats what they want to attain, however me personally ive never cared about being ripped, when i was 18 and 19 i had lower levels of bodyfat, but i had aspirations too look like the pros of venice california back in the 1990s, since i graduated highschool in 1993, and my friend actually lived with arnold and gave him the tulsa golden hurricane shorts he wore in pumping iron. Being a athlete and all around sport at a young age, i had the chance to encounter and become friends with rod goodsell who lived with arnold, and at 18 became friends with rhett garner who owned the golds gyms, which during this time i got to meet and hangout with don youngblood and be spotters with him at a national powerlifting meet at age 18, then i became a member at golds venice in the late 1990s, so being ripped and cut has never been my focus, just pumping iron the old fashioned way like the guys of the 70s 80s and 90s. And also at age 18 i saw the first near pro bodybuilder who moved to venice from little rock, ar..... a guy named scott wells, who  came up in venice with flex, mike mattarazo, paul demayo and that group of pros, once i saw scott wells at 280 cut, i never wanted to be cut or ripped, i wanted to have the offseason look of dorian yates.

That's cool bro.  no need to shit on those of us who want some veinage and the hoses along with some cuts.  

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1349 on: February 13, 2013, 09:00:13 PM »
actually everyone here on getbig were connected in some way, so although we clown, argue, make disses, etc.......its all in fun, in real life im sure most getbiggers would accept their fellow getbiggers and show some comrauderie