Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184805 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #1450 on: February 15, 2013, 09:51:59 AM »
wow, i need new underwear now, i shat myself a little bit

::)

you think i get intimidated by "big" muscular guys? ;D

i do this stuff in every gym i go, been to many,in various nations, and nobody dared or bothered to have a fight or kick me out.

i do it in a humorous way,man, relax.
in reality what will happen is guys will come up to you and ask "hey bro, do you compete?"

Well, Branch Warren may stare at you with his hunting knife he brings with him to lift, but other than that.. these hardcore gyms are usually the most drama filled places ever, and are a steroid filled soap opera.  Most of the fat off season bodybuilders will get self conscious and want to know who you are, in a good sense.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1451 on: February 15, 2013, 09:55:03 AM »
SF my chest is very huge and big, my forearms are ok, could work them more but let my heavy lifting be the work, and galeniko, i dont use gloves, straps, wraps, belts, ab hangars, none of that pussified gym accessories, its not needed

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1452 on: February 15, 2013, 09:56:35 AM »
SF my chest is very huge and big, my forearms are ok, could work them more but let my heavy lifting be the work, and galeniko, i dont use gloves, straps, wraps, belts, ab hangars, none of that pussified gym accessories, its not needed

Huge upper arms, really small forearms = injecting substances into arms
X

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1453 on: February 15, 2013, 09:58:11 AM »
because youve never been to a real gym, where pussifed ab lifts and other faggotry movements arent allowed, a real iron pumper has no regard for a clown parading around showing his abs, lifting up his shirt and giving abdomen recommendations, in the true aspect of hardcore lifting abs is not even included

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1454 on: February 15, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »
well i mean most people who train and workout have no indication of what a pro really takes, i can give a list of one regimen just with the agents
4,000 to 5,000 mg of test a week cypionate, enanthate, propionate, sostenon
anadrol
dbol
halotestin
primobolan
equipoise
winstrol
anavar
tren
50 iu's of gh
cocaine
speed
hcg
nubain
proscar
adderall
marijuana
the drug i dont know the name, you take it to slow down digestion so food can be absorbed better
nolvadex
advil
any kind of painkiller norcos vicodan etc.
igf1
myostatin

there are more agents, but this is what a professional will use all at once, if you look there is 30 or more drugs here, so if the local getbigger and local gymrat can take all this for years and years, i dont think they would be posting about abdomen fantasies here on getbig, they would be at the gym getting huge, not worrying about if they had a six pack as the focus of their training regimen. FACT

WTF?  Are you serious?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: February 15, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
well i mean most people who train and workout have no indication of what a pro really takes, i can give a list of one regimen just with the agents
anadrol
dbol
halotestin
primobolan
equipoise
winstrol
anavar
tren
50 iu's of gh
cocaine
speed
hcg
nubain
proscar
adderall
marijuana
the drug i dont know the name, you take it to slow down digestion so food can be absorbed better
nolvadex
advil
igf1
myostatin

there are more agents, but this is what a professional will use all at once, if you look there is 30 or more drugs here, so if the local getbigger and local gymrat can take all this for years and years, i dont think they would be posting about abdomen fantasies here on getbig, they would be at the gym getting huge, not worrying about if they had a six pack as the focus of their training regimen. FACT

if you are taking that your gear is shit

you look like a fat bag of smashed assholes
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1456 on: February 15, 2013, 10:06:15 AM »
big mc question one can you read..........the post states, what a basic professional bodybuilders regimen looks like, does it say this is what im taking, actually i dont even use gear, most of my gear use was over 10 years ago

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1457 on: February 15, 2013, 10:06:55 AM »
because youve never been to a real gym, where pussifed ab lifts and other faggotry movements arent allowed, a real iron pumper has no regard for a clown parading around showing his abs, lifting up his shirt and giving abdomen recommendations, in the true aspect of hardcore lifting abs is not even included
Dude please, if anyone had a problem with him, they'd gather together by the front desk or some other area of the gym and talk shit, then do nothing about. Nothing would physically ever happen to him.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1458 on: February 15, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »
cant be arsed reading all that about MountedByNegroes....... did he meltdown about his little arms?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1459 on: February 15, 2013, 10:11:22 AM »
galeniko, here in the usa you would be a typical board short competitor, where the contest is based off 90% abs, galeniko how many professional bodybuilders have you seen in your life, and how many years have you trained around professional bodybuilders and professional athletes, ive seen almost every pro from the late 1990s to 2008 at golds gym venice everyday, and know many, including mr. olympias, do you think the top professional bodybuilders are walking around the gyms raising their shirts and giving advice on abs, no they arent because abs are a very small part of their regimen, i worked out alongside pros everyday for nearly 8 years at golds gym venice the mecca of it all, Galeniko how many years have you trained at golds venice alongside all the pros and pro athletes................ Galeniko read the post, and read earlier post, i dont even take gear anymore, thats not a regimen i would take, its a regimen of a professional bodybuilder.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1460 on: February 15, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »
the majority of getbig have never even been to golds venice or even trained there, never seen a pro bodybuilder in life except for at a contest expo, until you have trained at golds venice for 10 years or more, i dont think you are even qualified to remotely post on the professional aspect of lifting weights and bodybuilding...........F ACT

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1461 on: February 15, 2013, 10:18:18 AM »
Galeniko, look it up on google, board short competition, thats what you and the majority of getbiggers aspire to be, board short competitors, where the contest and physique is based on 90% of your abdomen

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #1462 on: February 15, 2013, 10:18:46 AM »
anadrol
dbol
halotestin
primobolan
equipoise
winstrol
anavar
tren
50 iu's of gh
cocaine
speed
hcg
nubain
proscar
adderall
marijuana
nolvadex
advil
igf1
myostatin

50iu's of GH...lol

myostatin...lol

cocaine, adderall and "speed" all at the same time...lol

hcg...lol

why are you posting?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1463 on: February 15, 2013, 10:20:08 AM »
Huge upper arms, really small forearms = injecting substances into arms

Not true, King Kamali has small forearms and injecting is illegal in the IFBB.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1464 on: February 15, 2013, 10:20:17 AM »
big mc question one can you read..........the post states, what a basic professional bodybuilders regimen looks like, does it say this is what im taking, actually i dont even use gear, most of my gear use was over 10 years ago

my bad

you still run your mouth alot for someone that looks shit

the fact that you can see the veins in your arms at such a high bodyweight suggest steroids

you look like a fat dbol junkie that doesnt have the dicipline to diet
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1465 on: February 15, 2013, 10:20:59 AM »
BFG obvioiusly once again you are misinformed on the true going ons of professional bodybuilding, or have any sense at all, if your taking speed you dont need adderall it the same thing, but many seek a prescription of adderall so it is legal for them...............one of the big things amongst some hardcore drug usage pros, im not going to mention any names is iv shooting a mixture of cocaine and nubain.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1466 on: February 15, 2013, 10:21:22 AM »
Not true, King Kamali has small forearms and injecting is illegal in the IFBB.

Good point, brah. Totally missed that.
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1467 on: February 15, 2013, 10:21:36 AM »
boom, update

BOOM*thundr sound*, "small" arms, compare to head and waist.

huge arm

how can you look "small" or "normal" in "clothes"?

can you please post a full sized picture of yourself in "clothes" standing next to "normal" "people"?

thanks

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1468 on: February 15, 2013, 10:21:47 AM »
CSWOL ,,,gali trained or knows hamadulla amatyk sp?a bodybuilder from turkey who competed in 90's absolutley one of the most shredded and well prepared bbers going,,by know means mass monster tho,,,

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #1469 on: February 15, 2013, 10:23:13 AM »
obvioiusly once again you are misinformed on the true going ons of professional bodybuilding, or have any sense at all, if your taking speed you dont need adderall it the same thing, but many seek a prescription of adderall so it is legal for them...............one of the big things amongst some hardcore drug usage pros, im not going to mention any names is iv shooting a mixture of cocaine and nubain.

yes, they are all drug addicts in one way or another. you, however, are lying about what you think you know. "hardcore drug usage pros" shooting speedballs. stop posting.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1470 on: February 15, 2013, 10:24:38 AM »
he knows one bodybuilder whos emphasis was being ripped, when did this guy place in the top ten in the mr. olympia or the arnold classic............NEVER

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: February 15, 2013, 10:26:18 AM »
i wonder tho, what drives a man to torture himself with starvation to become extraordinary lean?

i mean you dont see it in public and a lot of women do not have any appreciation for bodybuilding

additionally they have sex with lights off

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1472 on: February 15, 2013, 10:26:35 AM »
BFG obviously once again you do not know the true behind closed doors acts of some professionals, everything ive stated is true, you can reasearch and learn the truth about bodybuilding, or remain to think you know...........galeniko, one thing i notice is you have no back at all, you are all abs brother.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1473 on: February 15, 2013, 10:27:39 AM »
Huge arms on Galeniko

Tiny wrists but huge upper-arms

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1474 on: February 15, 2013, 10:27:55 AM »
The 30 inch chicken legs are just fine  ;)

that looks obscene