Author Topic: 26.34 percent of US marines state they will kill US citizens  (Read 4027 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
26.34 percent of US marines state they will kill US citizens
« on: February 07, 2013, 05:39:06 AM »
1995 Questionnaire asks, "Will you fire on American citizens if they refuse to hand in their guns?"

26.34 percent say YES.

22.30 sec mark.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: 26.34 percent of US marines state they will kill US citizens
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 05:49:39 AM »
100% say YES if it involves australian males.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 05:51:19 AM »
100% say YES if it involves australian males.

Stop dry humping my leg please.  I don't persecute you for being gay, but truth is it disgusts me.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 05:57:49 AM »
I think it would make a good reality TV series called the "Disarming of America!"  The reality is Countries like America need a Dictator, they need  a strong leader who can lay the smack down and won't continually take shit from the Redneck Right Wing.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 06:01:08 AM »
So almost 75% would refuse or aren't sure. That's better than I expected, obese expecting something like 60/40 either way.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 06:02:54 AM »
So almost 75% would refuse or aren't sure. That's better than I expected, obese expecting something like 60/40 either way.

Yes but remember that survey is 18 years old.  I'm sure they have weeded out a lot that would not follow orders since then.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 06:31:43 AM »
I think it would make a good reality TV series called the "Disarming of America!"  The reality is Countries like America need a Dictator, they need  a strong leader who can lay the smack down and won't continually take shit from the Redneck Right Wing.
When you fish in the same area non stop sometimes its good to change bait from time to time just a thought

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 06:36:16 AM »
When you fish in the same area non stop sometimes its good to change bait from time to time just a thought
I was serious, I would enjoy seeing those gun Nutters get fucked hard up the arse, they really do make life depressing, with their constant chants of 'We don't give a fuck about murdered children, all we care about is promoting and enabling an environment whereby it continues to happen, because we are sociopaths and hearing about kids being regularly murdered gives us a raging hard on and makes us want to wank our guns, America Fuck yeah! Guns Fuck yeah, Rambo Fuck Yeah!"

But seriously, it probably wouldn't be that much fun watching those whose tough guy personality is propped up by guns meekly handing over their weapons to a Government authority and saying "Thanks officer, you have a good day now" and then retreating to their living room to throw an infantile hissy fit!
V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 07:41:29 AM »
I was serious, I would enjoy seeing those gun Nutters get fucked hard up the arse, they really do make life depressing, with their constant chants of 'We don't give a fuck about murdered children, all we care about is promoting and enabling an environment whereby it continues to happen, because we are sociopaths and hearing about kids being regularly murdered gives us a raging hard on and makes us want to wank our guns, America Fuck yeah! Guns Fuck yeah, Rambo Fuck Yeah!"

But seriously, it probably wouldn't be that much fun watching those whose tough guy personality is propped up by guns meekly handing over their weapons to a Government authority and saying "Thanks officer, you have a good day now" and then retreating to their living room to throw an infantile hissy fit!
Now see this is exactly what I was talking about instead of switching the bait as its obviously not working you quadruple the amount of the same kind of bait you were using.

Try Trillin with some new bait bro it may help

ukjeff

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 07:42:55 AM »
Im surprised the percentage isn't way higher, it certainly would be if they read this forum.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 07:57:28 AM »

You have to be the most annoying person on getbig, by far. I would rather read a Security1 post a hundred times than see any more of your bitching, whining, sniveling cuntfaced posts about a country that wouldn't shit on your chest if you were on fire.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 08:03:01 AM »
I really wish the gun lovers, anti-gunners and religious trolls would shut the fuck up already, it's the same fucking thing evey day for months on this site. the mods (and Ron)  need tp start cleaning shit up around here

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 08:07:08 AM »
I really wish the gun lovers, anti-gunners and religious trolls would shut the fuck up already, it's the same fucking thing evey day for months on this site. the mods (and Ron)  need tp start cleaning shit up around here

Here, do you feel better now?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 08:08:51 AM »
Politics and religion.  It's not exactly a creative high point for the gimmicks at the moment.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 08:46:05 AM »
Here, do you feel better now?

no but now I do. best tren I ever took, you take a shot and you get nauseous and your brow breaks out in a sweat.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 08:46:24 AM »
Was this the 29 Palms thing? I am pretty sure that it wasn't worded like that...

http://www.29palmssurvey.com/survey.html

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 08:50:07 AM »
Politics and religion.  It's not exactly a creative high point for the gimmicks at the moment.

mental trench warfare.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »

Or you could not open a thread you don't like. How about that?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 08:56:15 AM »

Should move all that shit to another board...hell,start a gun board for all who cares.

....of course you'll still have guys like coach who start threads on the g@o :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »
Or you could not open a thread you don't like. How about that?

it's in every thread, they all get derailed with this bullshit.

I'd bet 80% of you don't even have a gun...LOL

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 09:47:42 AM »
Doesn't surprise me.  It's not like Soldiers have been prized for their intelligence.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 09:50:10 AM »
1. There was no "Yes" option

2. 11% had no opinion. The scenario was vague about the resistance. Being in Marine boot camp, the mind set is geared to address war time problems. 11% wanted more information is most likely

3. While in boot camp you are at your MOST mentally conditioned psyche to follow orders. So if a new marine is reading a scenario which implies he is given orders to do something, there is a greater chance of responding affirmative than 6 months or a year out of that environment

4. I did 10 yrs in the military and couldn't tell you one person I met who would answer "yes" to firing on civilians for refusing to give up firearms

5. I'm 20 yrs into a civilian police career and have yet to hear anyone say they would.

But it makes for good TV on infowars.    

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 09:59:38 AM »
There is very clearly an "agree" and "strongly agree" option.  And the scenario was clear.

1. There was no "Yes" option

2. 11% had no opinion. The scenario was vague about the resistance. Being in Marine boot camp, the mind set is geared to address war time problems. 11% wanted more information is most likely

3. While in boot camp you are at your MOST mentally conditioned psyche to follow orders. So if a new marine is reading a scenario which implies he is given orders to do something, there is a greater chance of responding affirmative than 6 months or a year out of that environment

4. I did 10 yrs in the military and couldn't tell you one person I met who would answer "yes" to firing on civilians for refusing to give up firearms

5. I'm 20 yrs into a civilian police career and have yet to hear anyone say they would.

But it makes for good TV on infowars.    

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 10:16:44 AM »
I was a marine and i for one would not fire on my own unless my life was in peril.
All that can be said about gun control is we as American citizen have the right to bare arms the government just needs to do a better job on who can own them.screening process. you cannot take away the rights of the responsible people because of the idiots if its not guns then they will find another way to kill.

p

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 10:38:59 AM »
$100 that says "bad boy" is some pimply faced kid who dreams about life in the US 24/7.  Don't worry, bad boy, your country produces the greatest coal miners in the world - fit employment for the descendants of convicts.