Author Topic: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe  (Read 24801 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
then how can you explain to wether or not that man built that bridge or not?

god is the idea , the point of knowing, when you dream or think, some can call it a degree of magnetism

the creation is radiating , the opposite of manetism or the repulsive nature of it

everything is spheres and vortices , explosion and implosion , the planets=spheres/implosion the galaxes=the vortices/tornados/implosion

walter russel of russellian science is the only way , walter russell was the mentor of nikoli tesla, these people are shunnned from society much like falcons with there advanced theories that irritate academia
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Idiot atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 07:51:44 AM »
God did not build the universe.  HTH.   :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:53:58 AM »
God did not build the universe.  HTH.   :D
then no one built that bridge?  ::)
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 07:56:12 AM »

god is the idea , the point of knowing, when you dream or think, some can call it a degree of magnetism

the creation is radiating , the opposite of manetism or the repulsive nature of it

everything is spheres and vortices , explosion and implosion , the planets=spheres/implosion the galaxes=the vortices/tornados/implosion

walter russel of russellian science is the only way , walter russell was the mentor of nikoli tesla, these people are shunnned from society much like falcons with there advanced theories that irritate academia
You have lost it dude! It might be time to invest in an orgone accumulator.
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 07:57:33 AM »
When we die we will figure it out.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 07:58:20 AM »

I happen to have the deed for that bridge right here.  I might be willing to part with it for the right price.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »
You are an idiot writing gibberish.

Hope this helps.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 08:04:39 AM »

It's always funny to see people with an IQ of a mollusk try to use the watchmaker analogy. ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 08:06:33 AM »
lazy logic of the atheist says never ever beleive in a creator or what a creater even means or parts of that word encompasses

atheist say dont event attempt to use any part of the creator theory and design own theory , why?, because showing any bit of humility is not good for the atheist, must not admit that any part of the the other side way of thinking is even right in just 1 percent of it  ::)

any intellignet fourth grader who isnt brainwashed by his parents or peers can see the truth in something that goes against there beleif wich helps them find the whole truth later on, this is how we changed so much when we were young but stopped changing so much as we got older and stuck in ways
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 08:08:14 AM »
It's always funny to see people with an IQ of a mollusk try to use the watchmaker analogy. ::)
if you traveld somewhere and never before seen a bridge but now you saw one what is your explanation dipshit
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 08:11:57 AM »
Funny thing is that guy who's behind Johnny Falcon account has serious mental issues which showed up few years ago. I'm no psychiatrist so I'm not able to give a full diagnosis but it doesn't take phd in psychiatry to notice that this dude has gone nuts. He's like this old woman from my area who wears a huge hat with flowers on them and drives buses preaching about god and other stuff. Yet because of the nature of our board he blends in - people think he's trolling when he's not.

He's like a retard wearing clown costume in the circus - 95% won't notice he's retarded.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 08:16:12 AM »
Funny thing is that guy who's behind Johnny Falcon account has serious mental issues which showed up few years ago. I'm no psychiatrist so I'm not able to give a full diagnosis but it doesn't take phd in psychiatry to notice that this dude has gone nuts. He's like this old woman from my area who wears a huge hat with flowers on them and drives buses preaching about god and other stuff. Yet because of the nature of our board he blends in - people think he's trolling when he's not.

He's like a retard wearing clown costume in the circus - 95% won't notice he's retarded.

your not the only one whom ive rattled deep rooted beleifs and caused you to become mentaly unstable and lash out in your own version of psychosis
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 08:19:02 AM »
if steven hawking traveld to a planet and saw a device wich hes never seen before, "man nor god created that"

he couldnt admit that it was a superior man because a superior man would similar to a demigod or god and thats against his theories
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 08:20:55 AM »
so many here are trolls, so agressive but got nothing

they dont want a union with the falcon to explore the knowledge, they are agressive trolls,
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 08:23:44 AM »

Thoughts fueled by paint thinner fumes of peace

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 08:25:14 AM »
Thoughts fueled by paint thinner fumes of peace
agressive troll of peace
A

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 08:25:29 AM »

You certainly aren't a psychiatrist.  Falcon is the sanest person on the board.  He dropped the pretty boy jobless gym-wanderer schtick some time ago and works hard for a living.  

He just realizes that you have to work for things in life...which isn't always fun, but playing his Fail-Can character on here helps lighten up the day-to-day process of working hard so that your taxes can go to the lazy moochers of the world.  
Y

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 08:25:50 AM »
johny falcon is going through a time of recreational drug abuse.

hoping sincerely he will recover, i was there too.

you dont realize how bad you are off for very long time.

To me it doesn't look like that. It looks more like schizophrenia or something.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 08:36:01 AM »
if you traveld somewhere and never before seen a bridge but now you saw one what is your explanation dipshit

My explanation? “Fucking Santiago Calatrava putting up shitty looking bridges everywhere. Someone needs to do something about this asshole.”

But that is irrelevant. Regardless of what my explanation about the bridge would be, I wouldn't claim that the same explanation applies to the Universe.

Instead I'd ask the more rational questions: "Does the Universe require an explanation? Is one even possible?" Those two questions must be answered before we look for an explanation.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 08:38:44 AM »

The proper response is to acknowledge you don't know what it is and then study/observe it in order to ascertain what it is and what it does. 
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 08:46:22 AM »
My explanation? “Fucking Santiago Calatrava putting up shitty looking bridges everywhere. Someone needs to do something about this asshole.”

But that is irrelevant. Regardless of what my explanation about the bridge would be, I wouldn't claim that the same explanation applies to the Universe.

Instead I'd ask the more rational questions: "Does the Universe require an explanation? Is one even possible?" Those two questions must be answered before we look for an explanation.

Why do you even try to discuss with him anything?

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 09:03:29 AM »
As my father told me" there may very well be a god.. But that does not mean you go anywhere when you die.. And isn't that what people are distressed about"..    Most are just trying to justify their fear of death and the potential nothingness that may come.. When mark twain was asked about his skepticism of a after life and if that bothered him he said. " I was dead for thousands of years before I was born and suffered no discomfort for it "..  That pretty much sums it up..

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
Why do you even try to discuss with him anything?

It's a character flaw! :-\

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:31 AM »
I wish I could witness Hawking reading this thread. I wonder how his laughter sounds.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 10:41:56 AM »
How would you know it's a BRIDGE? And if unsure, just contact the local Government authorities, generally you need a permit for something like that, they should be able to put you onto who built it, who will then tell you how they built it if your into the engineering of it.  Unlike GOD, the builders of a bridge aren't mysteriously absent and inaccessible, the're normally good people.
V