Author Topic: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe  (Read 24838 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Idiot atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 10:51:51 AM »
lazy logic of the atheist says never ever beleive in a creator or what a creater even means or parts of that word encompasses

atheist say dont event attempt to use any part of the creator theory and design own theory , why?, because showing any bit of humility is not good for the atheist, must not admit that any part of the the other side way of thinking is even right in just 1 percent of it  ::)

Your an idiot, Hawking very early on his his Career hinted at the possibility of an Intelligent Creator, Scientists don't give a flying fuck one way or the other, they are looking for cold hard scientific fact, and hawking has spent a great deal of his career pondering such questions and applying the very best science to solve such mysteries.  if science uncovered their was indeed a Creator and had valid science for it, they would have no choice but to accept it, this is the beauty of science, if something is true and provable, end of story, you must accept it. Gravity doesn't care if you believe in it or not, it will still remain gravity and still keep your body attached to the Earth.  Speaking of gravity, it is this Physical law that relegates a Intelligent Creator pointless in the first place according to Hawking, the Nature of gravity is responsible for the Big bang and renders a divine being irrelevant in the process.

This is the difference between the scientific mind and the religious, if Science discovers their is a creator, as scientists they will gladly accept it, as they finally have the proof and evidence, if science discovers their isn't a creator and they have proof and evidence, the religious person will never believe it.
V

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »
Is this bridge over troubled waters?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
Your an idiot, Hawking very early on his his Career hinted at the possibility of an Intelligent Creator, Scientists don't give a flying fuck one way or the other, they are looking for cold hard scientific fact, and hawking has spent a great deal of his career pondering such questions and applying the very best science to solve such mysteries.  if science uncovered their was indeed a Creator and had valid science for it, they would have no choice but to accept it, this is the beauty of science, if something is true and provable, end of story, you must accept it.

ha ha as if a scientist could "discover" god.  Talk about arrogant delusion.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 12:04:19 PM »
Isn't this the guy that his caretaker left him out in the sun a few years ago?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 12:05:40 PM »
ha ha as if a scientist could "discover" the world was round.  Talk about arrogant delusion.
Fixed to reflect your primitive outlook!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 12:13:43 PM »
Your an idiot, Hawking very early on his his Career hinted at the possibility of an Intelligent Creator, Scientists don't give a flying fuck one way or the other, they are looking for cold hard scientific fact, and hawking has spent a great deal of his career pondering such questions and applying the very best science to solve such mysteries.  if science uncovered their was indeed a Creator and had valid science for it, they would have no choice but to accept it, this is the beauty of science, if something is true and provable, end of story, you must accept it. Gravity doesn't care if you believe in it or not, it will still remain gravity and still keep your body attached to the Earth.  Speaking of gravity, it is this Physical law that relegates a Intelligent Creator pointless in the first place according to Hawking, the Nature of gravity is responsible for the Big bang and renders a divine being irrelevant in the process.

This is the difference between the scientific mind and the religious, if Science discovers their is a creator, as scientists they will gladly accept it, as they finally have the proof and evidence, if science discovers their isn't a creator and they have proof and evidence, the religious person will never believe it.

Of course it's a scientific fact that there's a Creator. Without a Creator there would be nothing and definitely no science. Science and Christianity are not enemies but rather they fit seamlessly with each other for God created both.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »
if you traveld somewhere and never before seen a bridge but now you saw one what is your explanation dipshit

so the bridge was created and by extension the surrounding nature was not, otherwise polarity in created versus non-created wouldn't be able to be ascertained.
The watchmaker argument has so many refutations. Another point is that I can meet the creator of the bridge, see how it was made, replicate it, nothing like this exists for a tree, ie no characteristics of "created"

dustin

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 12:14:40 PM »
lazy logic of the atheist says never ever beleive in a creator or what a creater even means or parts of that word encompasses

atheist say dont event attempt to use any part of the creator theory and design own theory , why?, because showing any bit of humility is not good for the atheist, must not admit that any part of the the other side way of thinking is even right in just 1 percent of it  ::)

any intellignet fourth grader who isnt brainwashed by his parents or peers can see the truth in something that goes against there beleif wich helps them find the whole truth later on, this is how we changed so much when we were young but stopped changing so much as we got older and stuck in ways

Lazy logic? He's done more in his shitty lifetime than you'll do in a hundred of yours. He is nothing BUT logical and hard working.

If we find out, through objective and unbiased science that can be reproduced and verified to leave no doubt, that there is a God then there is a God. It's as simple as that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 12:23:21 PM »
Of course it's a scientific fact that there's a Creator. Without a Creator there would be nothing and definitely no science. Science and Christianity are not enemies but rather they fit seamlessly with each other for God created both.
Without gravity there would be nothing, that is scientific fact, as for GOD, it isn't a reasonable or scientific explanation to just state "Their is a GOD because I want their to be one", if their is a GOD, the pursuit of truth, humanities ever increasing knowledge base and continual scientific exploration will bear this out, Until then, your relying on wishful thinking and guesswork!

And no, Religion and Science are opposites, one believes in verifiable truth, and the other believes in fantasy and lies!  Hope this helps
Christians think Earth is only 10,000 years old? Science can prove otherwise, to even hold on to these absurd beliefs when the evidence is overwhelming is a sure sign that religious people are childlike and primitive.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 12:24:14 PM »
Lazy logic? He's done more in his shitty lifetime than you'll do in a hundred of yours. He is nothing BUT logical and hard working.

If we find out, through objective and unbiased science that can be reproduced and verified to leave no doubt, that there is a God then there is a God. It's as simple as that.

That has already been done. There is a God.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 12:28:23 PM »
Without gravity there would be nothing, that is scientific fact, as for GOD, it isn't a reasonable or scientific explanation to just state "Their is a GOD because I want their to be one", if their is a GOD, the pursuit of truth, humanities ever increasing knowledge base and continual scientific exploration will bear this out, Until then, your relying on wishful thinking and guesswork!

And no, Religion and Science are opposites, one believes in verifiable truth, and the other believes in fantasy and lies!  Hope this helps

Both religion (true religion that is) and science are all about truth otherwise there wouldn't any point to either. Now you're the one saying there is a God because you want there to be one; that's not what I said, dumbass. I said there is a God because all things of creation attest His existence. The irony is that without God there wouldn't be you! The very fact that you're alive to bullshit shows that there must have been a God to create you. Likewise without God there would be no science or scientists.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 12:34:13 PM »
Both religion (true religion that is) and science are all about truth otherwise there wouldn't any point to either. Now you're the one saying there is a God because you want there to be one; that's not what I said, dumbass. I said there is a God because all things of creation attest His existence. The irony is that without God there wouldn't be you! The very fact that you're alive to bullshit shows that there must have been a God to create you. Likewise without God there would be no science or scientists.

Circular reasoning at its finest.  Are you security 1?
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 12:37:18 PM »
Once again, all wishful thinking on your part and not a shred of verifiable evidence.  No wonder scientists get frustrated with Religious whackjobs, scientists spend their whole lives actually studying reality and the universe, and a whackjob in a tin hat comes along with a couple of space cadet ideas and a bible and makes the most outrageous claims without even a hint of proof.  Fortunately science will one day discover why so many blindly believe fantasy as opposed to critical thinking and verifiable proof, they may even find a cure, otherwise we will have to rely on genetic engineering and artificial selection to weed them out.  Can't get in the way of progress.
V

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 12:39:53 PM »
Both religion (true religion that is) and science are all about truth otherwise there wouldn't any point to either.

Yes. Religion is about truth... ::)

I said there is a God because all things of creation attest His existence.

Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence.

The irony is that without God there wouldn't be you!

Yes, very ironic...

The very fact that you're alive to bullshit shows that there must have been a God to create you. Likewise without God there would be no science or scientists.

Such a monumental proof. Do Goldbach's Conjecture next! ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »

Circular reasoning at its finest.  

I doubt Jon even knows what a logical fallacy or circular reasoning is, and how his reasoning begs the question "Who created God" and the never-ending complexity in who created the creator of God and so on.  Sadly Jon fails to see how his commitment to the truth of his religious doctrines may prevent him from seeing that he is assuming the truth of what he is attempting to prove.

The Ultimate Boeing 747 gambit is a counter-argument to the argument from design. The argument from design claims that a complex or ordered structure must be designed. However, a god that is responsible for the creation of a universe would be at least as complicated as the universe that it creates. Therefore, it too must require a designer. And its designer would require a designer also, ad infinitum. The argument for the existence of god is then a logical fallacy.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 12:56:58 PM »
Circular reasoning at its finest.  Are you security 1?

What circular reasoning? If that bullshit is fogging up your brain you need to get it out immediately.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 01:02:04 PM »
What circular reasoning? If that bullshit is fogging up your brain you need to get it out immediately.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
V

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »
the difference between religion and science is that one (religion) incorrectly correlates information and doesnt require proof.
the other requires the proof and THEN correlates it.

its as simple as that.

now, which one do you apply in your day to day lives?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 01:06:12 PM »
i fi looked like him i wouldnt believe in a god either

hes very intelligent, but hes full of bullshit too.

nobody knows.
I agree with this. I joked with a trainer at my gym about going to church, saying no one does anymore.. he got all tense and said ok I admit churches made by men are corrupt but there is one thing for CERTAIN there is a God. I really tried hard not to laugh.. Hell, I had 16 years of teaching about God and Jesus and even took a Philosophy of God class in college and I still have NO IDEA. I think there is a God, but I have no idea and like you said nobody else knows either.. saying there is or isnt with such certainty is ridiculous.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 01:09:58 PM »
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

How can someone who believes in a God possibly be an atheist? Your contentions are all bullshit. All the other gods are dismissed because they are idols and you dismiss the true God because you're a lackwit. It's as simple as that.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 01:13:05 PM »
Concentrated stupid.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 01:28:28 PM »

How can someone who believes in a God possibly be an atheist?
I know it might come as a surprise to you, but many others have had the same idea as you and devised a mythical powerful deity to worship, why do you not worship them also, they also claim that theirs is the one true god

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.  
All the other gods are dismissed because they are idols and you dismiss the true God because you're a lackwit. It's as simple as that.

Thankyou for stating your reasons, you didn't have to go as far as referring to yourself as a lackwit, but so be it,
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 01:42:04 PM »
I know it might come as a surprise to you, but many others have had the same idea as you and devised a mythical powerful deity to worship, why do you not worship them also, they also claim that theirs is the one true god

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.  
Thankyou for stating your reasons, you didn't have to go as far as referring to yourself as a lackwit, but so be it,

You're a fuckin' asswipe, go eat shit. Moron. You're a fuckin' adulterous piece of dogshit. I was referring to you as a lackwit, you imbecile. The Bible is true and attests the existence of the true God; nothing is devised, you asshole. Those who claim that theirs is the true God and are worshipping idols instead are just heathen. The Bible is the only true word of God, remember that. Get that into your fuckin' brain, you bloody conehead.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2013, 01:44:47 PM »
Concentrated stupid.

Lol'd. Another new one-liner for me to use in real life, c/o getbig!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2013, 01:45:51 PM »
You're a fuckin' asswipe, go eat shit. Moron. You're a fuckin' adulterous piece of dogshit. I was referring to you as a lackwit, you imbecile. The Bible is true and attests the existence of the true God; nothing is devised, you asshole. Those who claim that theirs is the true God and are worshipping idols instead are just heathen. The Bible is the only true word of God, remember that. Get that into your fuckin' brain, you bloody conehead.
lol Christian meltdown, not too hard to expose Christians for the hypocritical liars they are, their inability to follow the word of God and the teaching of Jesus is unfortunate, if they were actually able to practice what they preach, people might actually be drawn to religion.  Unfortunately, even the best of them are nothing more than primitive religious hypocrites.  Fortunately, you can go to confession, pretend it never happened, therefore never experience the necessary emotions and avoid the requisite motivation to become a better person, and carry on being the hypocritical liar you currently are.
V