Author Topic: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe  (Read 24766 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Idiot atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2013, 03:41:36 PM »
I have noticed that most religious assume the role of truth authority, like they define what is true and what is not, even though they can't possibly know.

Religion is way to limited, and would become to simplistic for humans to describe the universe with in the end anyway. Yet they cling to it tooth and nail as the be all end all de facto standard, even though it's a dead end.

Fixed.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2013, 03:41:50 PM »
So again, your argument is that everything requires a creator. Except your imaginary friend. That's a fancy definition of everything.

^

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2013, 03:44:01 PM »
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2013, 03:44:51 PM »
OK... I will.

But does everything require a creator?

So again, your argument is that everything requires a creator. Except your imaginary friend. That's a fancy definition of everything.

And Supergod said "That God dude is full of shit. I know, I stuffed him full of it yesterday. Fun times man... He was crying about it, said he's gonna show me! What a loser. Anyways... wanna get together later, have a pose-down and then go do some whores?" Just now. On the telephone!

I don't think that proven means what you think it means...

Do you wave your hands like some kind of Jedi when you try to play this game? Because if you are, it's not working.

Haha, just as I thought you're full of bullshit. You're probably just some homo or fornicator who abhors God's laws hence you rail against Him. There's no Supergod or Jedi here, just the cold hard facts so yeah, of course what I say is proven. Fact is fact, after all, whether you recognize it or not. If you refuse to believe the true word of God, then who can help you?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2013, 03:48:17 PM »
Haha, just as I thought you're full of bullshit.

You think? That's fresh...

You're probably just some homo or fornicator who abhors God's laws hence you rail against Him.

I don't "rail against" God anymore than I rail against pink unicorns...

There's no Supergod or Jedi here, just the cold hard facts

But there's a God?

so yeah, of course what I say is proven.

For some definition of proven...

Fact is fact, after all, whether you recognize it or not. If you refuse to believe the true word of God, then who can help you?

If God wanted me to believe, he could easily make me believe - it wouldn't take too much effort. But he chose to send sheep-herders and people with the IQ of a pile of dead mollusks...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2013, 03:52:17 PM »
You think? That's fresh...

I don't "rail against" God anymore than I rail against pink unicorns...

But there's a God?

For some definition of proven...

If God wanted me to believe, he could easily make me believe - it wouldn't take too much effort. But he chose to send sheep-herders and people with the IQ of a pile of dead mollusks...

There's a God but there's no 'imaginary friend' of mine like you said. More bullshit from you, I suppose. God wants you to believe but the trouble is that you've got the IQ of a pile of dead mollusks. Everything's proven after all. All things testify to the existence and power of God the Creator. You've got eyes to see all things, don't you?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2013, 03:53:37 PM »
 :D
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2013, 03:54:12 PM »

ROFL
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2013, 03:55:19 PM »
:D

Another fucker here's to dick around, I see.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2013, 03:57:14 PM »
There's a God but there's no 'imaginary friend' of mine like you said.

How would you know the difference? What distinguishing characteristic does your God have from an imaginary friend?

More bullshit from you, I suppose. God wants you to believe but the trouble is that you've got the IQ of a pile of dead mollusks.

Hey! That's pretty witty... pile of dead mollusks. I'll have to save that for future use! ::)

Everything's proven after all.

Are you using your special version of everything, which doesn't really mean everything again?

All things testify to the existence and power of God the Creator.

Of course they do... starving, dying children in Africa testify to the existence and power of God the Creator. Victims of child abuse testify to the existence and power of God the Creator. And the testimony is electrifying!

You've got eyes to see all things, don't you?

I also have a brain which I use to evaluate evidence.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2013, 04:01:13 PM »
you guys arent even arguing about the tangible i have already presented such

but the trolls dont argue about the tangible the argue about emotional concepts of god
A

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »
you guys arent even arguing about the tangible i have already presented such

What did you present you delusional nutjob?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2013, 04:04:18 PM »
How would you know the difference? What distinguishing characteristic does your God have from an imaginary friend?

Hey! That's pretty witty... pile of dead mollusks. I'll have to save that for future use! ::)

Are you using your special version of everything, which doesn't really mean everything again?

Of course they do... starving, dying children in Africa testify to the existence and power of God the Creator. Victims of child abuse testify to the existence and power of God the Creator. And the testimony is electrifying!

I also have a brain which I use to evaluate evidence.

All things attest the power and existence of God the Creator as I said. As for the lamentable portion of creation, God will address that in time. If you really have a brain then you'll accept the evidence of God and the Bible. 'Everything' means 'everything'; is your English so poor that you can't comprehend simple words? And don't get smart with me with your bullshit, you blasphemous troll. God is real and an imaginary friend doesn't exist like your brains.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2013, 04:06:49 PM »
one can just glance at the bantering back and forth between the trolls here and become bored very quickly and not even read there childish postings, however my posts are always concentrated upon by the paid trolls and non paid alike as well as the scientist in us all. My posts are far superior than the collective consciousness of 90 percent of the board compressed into one system.

here have a read, yes paid trolls that includes you, i want you to enjoy something besides money for a change

A strong theme running through Russell’s schematics, especially evident in his ‘Home Study Course’ is the correspondences of geometric equivalences and orders. The charts resemble sets of musical scales, denoting frameworks of periodicity and harmony within particular natural systems. Many of the diagrams, at first glance, might easily be be misinterpreted as modern musical notation. ‘Stages of Growth in the Nine pairs of Radar Mirrors’ is a prime example. The top half insinuates a time-line while the bottom half connotes a wiring schematic for a multi-channel electro-acoustic performance!

Controlled Power Multiplication Principle as Recorded by Gravity Bar - Walter Russell
Controlled Power Multiplication Principle as Recorded by Gravity Bar – Walter Russell

The pseudo-science and religious ideas served up by Russell, and his wife Lao, at the University of Science and Philosophy paint a patchwork pattern of fuzzy utopianism, idealism and at times naivety. As Art-Brut is to Art, so characters like Russell and Lao are to traditional mainstream science and so they are essential. It might just be the case that Walter Russell’s genius, and his diagrams, can only be decoded at a later moment in time. His friend Nikola Tesla had advised him to lock away his work in a safe for 1000 years – because humankind was not yet mature enough for it.

‘The glory of becoming a transcendent being is the only reason for living’ – Lao Russell

‘Mediocrity is self-inflicted and genius is self-bestowed’ – Walter Russell
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2013, 04:11:11 PM »
We know that space and time was created by the big bang  Time didn't exist before the big bang, therefore there was no time for God to exist in. Their is no such thing as eternity, as time has a beginning and an end.  If time has no beginning, we could never have arrived at this point in time. An infinite amount of time would have to go by first, which would never come to an end. 

The Big Bang's just a theory. Also it may have created some space but not time. How the fuck does the Big Bang create time when it is merely a physical reaction and time is not even a physical concept? Time was created by God and hence He exists apart from time. To the Lord a thousand years are as one day and one day as a thousand years. God existed infinitely before time was as He is eternal.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2013, 04:11:52 PM »
All things attest the power and existence of God the Creator as I said.

You say many things but I don't know that they attest to anything except to the quality of your rational faculty.

As for the lamentable portion of creation, God will address that in time.

Yes, yes. Of course. Don't worry about life while you're alive. All will be handled after you're dead... How convenient.

If you really have a brain then you'll accept the evidence of God and the Bible.

The evidence of what? Can you even define what "God" means? Just so I know what the "evidence" is supposed to prove?

'Everything' means 'everything';

Apparently not, since you admitted that, in your opinion everything is created - except the creator which is not.

is your English so poor that you can't comprehend simple words?

Don't blame me if you use everything as a synonym for well, almost everything.

And don't get smart with me with your bullshit, you blasphemous troll.

Get smart? ???

God is real and an imaginary friend doesn't exist like your brains.

Of course.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2013, 04:12:10 PM »
Falcon do you consider anyone with an option different from your own a troll?  I think I've been diplomatic with you.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2013, 04:15:44 PM »
Falcon do you consider anyone with an option different from your own a troll?  I think I've been diplomatic with you.
trolls aggrivate they do not collaborate

collaboration is why i live , not to aggravate, i am the opposite of many of you.

this song is about collaborating not aggrivating like a troll does
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2013, 04:19:41 PM »
The Big Bang's just a theory. Also it may have created some space but not time. How the fuck does the Big Bang create time when it is merely a physical reaction and time is not even a physical concept? Time was created by God and hence He exists apart from time. To the Lord a thousand years are as one day and one day as a thousand years. God existed infinitely before time was as He is eternal.
You really need to learn about physics, space and time cannot exist apart from each other.  It s no point debating with you, you lack a fundamental awareness of scientific concepts!  infinity doesn't exist, it is a construct. 

Consider the following:

“Hilbert’s Hotel is a (hypothetical) hotel with an infinite number of rooms, each one of which is occupied. The hotel gives rise to a paradox: the hotel is full, and yet it has vacancies.

That the hotel is full is obvious. It has an infinite number of rooms, and an infinite of guests; every room is occupied. That the hotel has vacancies is a little more difficult to demonstrate.

Suppose that a new visitor arrives; can he be accommodated? At first it seems that he cannot, but then the hotel clerk has an idea: He moves the guest in Room 1 to Room 2, and the guest in Room 2 to Room 3, and so on. Every guest is moved to the next room along.

For every guest, in every room, there is another room into which they can be moved. This leaves Room 1 vacant for the new visitor. Although the hotel is full, then, the new guest can be accommodated in Room 1.

It is not only one new guest that can be accommodated; in fact, Hilbert’s Hotel has an infinite number of vacancies. By moving every guest to the room the number of which is double the number of their current room, all of the odd numbered rooms can be vacated for new guests. There are, of course, an infinite number of odd numbered rooms, and so an infinite number of new guests can be accommodated.”

If one understands this concept, the hotel can have an infinite number of rooms full, as well as an infinite number of rooms empty. It makes no sense and does not work in the real world. Infinity is a paradox. A paradox is a self-contradictory and false proposition of any person, thing, or situation exhibiting an apparently contradictory nature.
V

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »
Another fucker here's to dick around, I see.
go back to sucking dicks in the park troll.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2013, 04:22:30 PM »
You really need to learn about physics, space and time cannot exist apart from each other.  It s no point debating with you, you lack a fundamental awareness of scientific concepts!
I'm sure many are familar with the phenomena of seeing a pinwheel moving clockwise whenviewed from one direction and counter-clockwise when viewed from the other, or how a fastmoving object can sometimes seem to stand still. There are similar illusions for every sense(hearing, touch, etc.), and not just sight. This fact is extremely important to bear in Mind whenever we observe things, even with our instrumentation (such as in "Empirical Science").

Only the Mind can encompass the whole spectrum, and in so doing, know the transcendental Causeof all manifest effects directly.
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2013, 04:23:33 PM »
then how can you explain to wether or not that man built that bridge or not?

god is the idea , the point of knowing, when you dream or think, some can call it a degree of magnetism

the creation is radiating , the opposite of manetism or the repulsive nature of it

everything is spheres and vortices , explosion and implosion , the planets=spheres/implosion the galaxes=the vortices/tornados/implosion

walter russel of russellian science is the only way , walter russell was the mentor of nikoli tesla, these people are shunnned from society much like falcons with there advanced theories that irritate academia

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but in case you haven't been told previously, the creator of the universe isn't the one you've read about in your little storybooks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2013, 04:28:15 PM »
I'm sure many are familar with the phenomena of seeing a pinwheel moving clockwise whenviewed from one direction and counter-clockwise when viewed from the other, or how a fastmoving object can sometimes seem to stand still. There are similar illusions for every sense(hearing, touch, etc.), and not just sight. This fact is extremely important to bear in Mind whenever we observe things, even with our instrumentation (such as in "Empirical Science").

Only the Mind can encompass the whole spectrum, and in so doing, know the transcendental Causeof all manifest effects directly.

You have been using that orgone accumulator haven't you!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2013, 04:31:32 PM »
go back to sucking dicks in the park troll.

Did your mother teach you how to do that, you steaming pile of dogshit? Hahahaha, you're a fuckin' turd. Bloody troll.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2013, 04:35:21 PM »
You say many things but I don't know that they attest to anything except to the quality of your rational faculty.

Yes, yes. Of course. Don't worry about life while you're alive. All will be handled after you're dead... How convenient.

The evidence of what? Can you even define what "God" means? Just so I know what the "evidence" is supposed to prove?

Apparently not, since you admitted that, in your opinion everything is created - except the creator which is not.

Don't blame me if you use everything as a synonym for well, almost everything.

Get smart? ???

Of course.

Okay then, I'll feed the troll somemore. If you want to know what 'God' means go check a dictionary. If you want to find out who God is, then read the Bible. You're a godless degenerate who cannot accept the truth of God and the Bible. And everything was created except of course the Creator. You've got to take the word in the right context.