Author Topic: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe  (Read 24809 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2013, 09:18:11 AM »
christians on here

as the bible is the word

and it is the word of god

and is to be believed as it is the word of god

explain noahs ark to us please.

cheers in advance.

What's wrong with Noah's Ark?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2013, 09:22:43 AM »
He didn't know SOME would turn out evil. He had to create man and see for Himself if they would love and obey Him ('if you love me keep my commandments'). Besides, man's wickedness is his own fault since he has free will. If Adam and Eve had only obeyed God man wouldn't have fallen.

Really? So your God is not all-knowing? Some God...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »
He didn't know SOME would turn out evil. He had to create man and see for Himself if they would love and obey Him ('if you love me keep my commandments'). Besides, man's wickedness is his own fault since he has free will. If Adam and Eve had only obeyed God man wouldn't have fallen.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2013, 09:25:14 AM »
Really? So your God is not all-knowing? Some God...

Why rail on God? God is love! He loves everybody.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2013, 09:25:45 AM »
then how can you explain to wether or not that man built that bridge or not?

god is the idea , the point of knowing, when you dream or think, some can call it a degree of magnetism

the creation is radiating , the opposite of manetism or the repulsive nature of it

everything is spheres and vortices , explosion and implosion , the planets=spheres/implosion the galaxes=the vortices/tornados/implosion

walter russel of russellian science is the only way , walter russell was the mentor of nikoli tesla, these people are shunnned from society much like falcons with there advanced theories that irritate academia

Who cares, I am still waiting for armored power suits and warp drive.
all drugs - TPPIIP

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: February 08, 2013, 09:27:34 AM »
so you believe that noahs ark consisted of approx 5million male and female species and they were able to survive co-habiting get fed, keep free of disease and then survive the flood?

really?

toy story must have seemed like a documentary compared to that pile of horseshit

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2013, 09:50:40 AM »
so you believe that noahs ark consisted of approx 5million male and female species and they were able to survive co-habiting get fed, keep free of disease and then survive the flood?

really?

toy story must have seemed like a documentary compared to that pile of horseshit

Well, the Bible is always right so God must have preserved the animals. And I think only the main animals were taken in.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2013, 09:53:27 AM »
'only the main animals'

eh?

so why doesnt the bible say 'god told noah to fill the ark with an assortment of various animals

as all the animals were created by god surely he would have insisted on them all involved.

or did he create some new animals after the ark.

if so which ones/why and when?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2013, 09:59:13 AM »
'only the main animals'

eh?

so why doesnt the bible say 'god told noah to fill the ark with an assortment of various animals

as all the animals were created by god surely he would have insisted on them all involved.

or did he create some new animals after the ark.

if so which ones/why and when?

Maybe God created new animals and just didn't mention it. He can do anything He likes after all and the specifics of what was created are not important. But the Ark was pretty big! Surely it could hold all the animals, especially if God said so.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »
so he created all new animals although forgot to mention it in the bible

did he invent alzheimers as well cos it appears he was suffering from it.

strange eh?

for the supreme creator he was a bit haphazard.

so the dimensions of the ark- hazard a guess?

who was on it? how did they survive with the animals?

its just to the outsider it seems like a fairy tale bunch of bollocks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2013, 10:13:59 AM »
can someone explain what caused the big bang, what was prior to the big bang? no

Gravity caused the big bang, their was no time or space prior to this. God did not create the universe and the "Big Bang" was an inevitable consequence of the laws of physics. Thanks for asking and Hope this helps!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2013, 10:18:50 AM »
Why rail on God? God is love! He loves everybody.
Just not some of the children who were brutally murdered at Sandy Hook, those kids he didn't care too much for! 

yeah Thanks Jon, God loves humanity so much he sees fit to inflict war, famine, disease. hunger, natural disaster and unimaginable suffering,  Thanks God, but you can stick your love up your arse!
V

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Idiot atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2013, 10:21:49 AM »
You a fan of the great Bolo?

Can you ask your girlfriend for a pic?  Seriously.  No flame, but are you really dating her?  What does he say about it?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2013, 10:28:31 AM »
Just not some of the children who were brutally murdered at Sandy Hook, those kids he didn't care too much for! 

yeah Thanks Jon, God loves humanity so much he sees fit to inflict war, famine, disease. hunger, natural disaster and unimaginable suffering,  Thanks God, but you can stick your love up your arse!

Fuck you, you lying asshole. God doesn't inflict all that stuff on humanity. Rather, God will remove all of that. God loves and cares for all the children but the murderers didn't.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2013, 10:31:36 AM »
Fuck you, you lying asshole. God doesn't inflict all that stuff on humanity. Rather, God will remove all of that. God loves and cares for all the children but the murderers didn't.
What's GOD waiting for?  The bodycount hasn't satisfied his bloodlust enough yet, or is he still just enjoying the spectacle.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2013, 10:33:36 AM »
so he created all new animals although forgot to mention it in the bible

did he invent alzheimers as well cos it appears he was suffering from it.

strange eh?

for the supreme creator he was a bit haphazard.

so the dimensions of the ark- hazard a guess?

who was on it? how did they survive with the animals?

its just to the outsider it seems like a fairy tale bunch of bollocks.

What's so nonsensical about the Biblical account? Why couldn't they have survived with the animals? And God only mentions the important stuff in the Bible otherwise everyone's life story would be in there. Come on, use your brains and think for once. He may or may not have invented new animals or plants; probably not but who knows?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2013, 10:35:34 AM »
What's GOD waiting for?  The bodycount hasn't satisfied his bloodlust enough yet, or is he still just enjoying the spectacle.

God is waiting for lost humanity to repent and turn to Him. If He descends from Heaven now He will have to destroy all the wicked/unconverted in HIs righteousness and justice. But He wants to give them as much time as possible to be saved and go to Heaven.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »
God is waiting for lost humanity to repent and turn to Him.
So, God is waiting for the hordes of humanity who he has royally fucked up the arse to turn to him, WTF? is GOD a terrorist?

If He descends from Heaven now He will have to destroy all the wicked/unconverted in HIs righteousness and justice.
Well, hurry up then, were waiting.

But He wants to give them as much time as possible to be saved and go to Heaven.
No Thanks God, while we're waiting, many children are being brutally murdered in the school yards, we're good to go, Thanks anyway, but can you get on with it, Seriously! people are unnecessarily suffering.
V

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2013, 10:46:23 AM »
Gravity caused the big bang, their was no time or space prior to this. God did not create the universe and the "Big Bang" was an inevitable consequence of the laws of physics. Thanks for asking and Hope this helps!

Nonsense- gravity is a property of the Universe, not something that exists apart from time and space. We cannot answer that question, if for no other reason because terms like "before" and "caused" have temporal/causal implications that are meaningless outside of the Universe.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2013, 10:50:19 AM »

Interesting. So you don't believe in the God that's described in the Bible, which repeatedly asserts that God knows all things. Remember, that according to your myth, the Book of Life was written *before* creation and lists the names of all those who will be saved and go to heaven during the events recounted in Revelation.

If we go by the Bible God *had* to know who would turn out saved and who wouldn't. He created people he knew wouldn't be saved. He created people knowing he would then punish them.

And that's a God of love?

BULLSHIT.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2013, 10:52:58 AM »
So, God is waiting for the hordes of humanity who he has royally fucked up the arse to turn to him, WTF? is GOD a terrorist?

Well, hurry up then, were waiting.
No Thanks God, while we're waiting, many children are being brutally murdered in the school yards, we're good to go, Thanks anyway, but can you get on with it, Seriously! people are unnecessarily suffering.

That's not what I said, you lying sack of shit. You're a treacherous viper fit to be slaughtered like the slime you are. Those hordes of humanity who are wicked chose the wrong way themselves and so they fucked themselves up. Of course God is not a terrorist but He sure brings terror to the wicked because they know He is a righteous judge and stern justice awaits them. Who are you tell God what to do? If God came down now you would be consumed and condemned but you still have a chance of salvation because God is giving you a chance. Ditto for countless unsaved folk worldwide. Only a few childen were murdered anyway; as I said school shootings are very isolated incidents. Of course you bullshit and say many kids are being murdered in the schoolyards to paint an unfair picture of God. YOu piece of cowdung, you should be shot just for wilfully misrepresenting God.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2013, 10:57:43 AM »
OK, I'm done with "Jon Harridan" for now. I've had enough troll.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2013, 11:14:53 AM »
Nonsense- gravity is a property of the Universe, not something that exists apart from time and space. We cannot answer that question, if for no other reason because terms like "before" and "caused" have temporal/causal implications that are meaningless outside of the Universe.
Argue with Hawkins, that's the theory, he has a greater grip on Physics, m-theory, quantum entanglement and the like.  It's pretty much the same argument as the Theists who argue that God created itself, except the scientists just remove God, and theorise that the universe created itself,  God is just an unnecessary middle man!  But unlike the theorists, the scientists have centuries of knowledge building and wisdom to validate their arguments.  The theists will just tell you to just shut up and accept that's just the way it is and if you don't like it, well you will probably burn in an imaginary furnace for eternity even though in practice eternity cannot exist.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2013, 11:18:02 AM »
That's not what I said, you lying sack of shit. You're a treacherous viper fit to be slaughtered like the slime you are. Those hordes of humanity who are wicked chose the wrong way themselves and so they fucked themselves up. Of course God is not a terrorist but He sure brings terror to the wicked because they know He is a righteous judge and stern justice awaits them. Who are you tell GOd what to do? If God came down now you would be consumed and condemned but you still have a chance of salvation because God is giving you a chance. Ditto for countless unsaved folk worldwide. Only a few childen were murdred anyway; as I said school shootings are very isolated incidents. Of course you bullshit and say many kids are being murdered in the schoolyards to paint an unfair picture of God. YOu piece of cowdung, you should be shot just for wilfully misrepresenting God.
For a Christian, you seem kind of EVIL.  I must admit, you are very angry and in no way Christlike.  Is this normal for people who worship Christ.  Honestly, I don't mix with religious folk, are your peers as equally disturbed as you.
V

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »
this website seems to have been taken over by religous nuts.......