Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181773 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dorner - Cops killing cops in Southern California - manhunt continues
« Reply #525 on: February 08, 2013, 07:27:39 PM »
if people would stand up and do what chris dorner has, america and the world would be a better place

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #526 on: February 08, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »
Negro Rambo is unstoppable.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #527 on: February 08, 2013, 07:29:34 PM »
he get someone else?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #528 on: February 08, 2013, 07:30:08 PM »
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #529 on: February 08, 2013, 07:32:52 PM »
Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don’t be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

No amount of IMINT, MASINT, and ELINT assist you in capturing me. I am off the grid. You better use your feet, tongue and every available DOD/ NON-DOD HUMINT agency, contractor to find me. I know your route to and from home, and your division. I know your significant others routine, your children’s best friends and recess. I know Your Sancha’s gym hours and routine. I assure you that the casualty rate will be high. Because of that, no one will remember your name. You will merely be a DR# and “that guy” who was KIA/EOW or long term IOD/light duty in the kit room. This is exactly why “station 500″ was created. Unfortunately, orphanages will be making a comeback in the 21st century.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #530 on: February 08, 2013, 07:35:54 PM »
Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don’t be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

No amount of IMINT, MASINT, and ELINT assist you in capturing me. I am off the grid. You better use your feet, tongue and every available DOD/ NON-DOD HUMINT agency, contractor to find me. I know your route to and from home, and your division. I know your significant others routine, your children’s best friends and recess. I know Your Sancha’s gym hours and routine. I assure you that the casualty rate will be high. Because of that, no one will remember your name. You will merely be a DR# and “that guy” who was KIA/EOW or long term IOD/light duty in the kit room. This is exactly why “station 500″ was created. Unfortunately, orphanages will be making a comeback in the 21st century.

shheeessshhhhh!!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: February 08, 2013, 07:35:58 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #532 on: February 08, 2013, 07:38:13 PM »

Fucking legit talk.
We'll see if he backs it up... but so far he appears legit.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #533 on: February 08, 2013, 07:40:32 PM »
F off troll.   You are like the a said remenent of SMM 
Moi? Liar. Hypocrite. Please?   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: February 08, 2013, 07:41:38 PM »
Moi? Liar. Hypocrite. Please?   ::)

Post your pics on stage chief. 

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2013, 07:44:33 PM »
Even Rambo turned himself in and went to prison in the end.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #537 on: February 08, 2013, 07:47:14 PM »
Post your pics on stage chief. 
Ha! Nice try, liar. It's called 'Non sequitur.'    ;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #538 on: February 08, 2013, 07:49:50 PM »
He's a 270lb mobile fatass. I'm a 218lb athletic assassin. I'm faster, stronger, smarter and tougher. Of course I'd win. Not even a question.

I legit LOLed.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #539 on: February 08, 2013, 07:50:42 PM »
"Don’t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don’t value yours or your family members lives? I’ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV’s, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn’t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate."   - Chris Dorner

this is so true, how else did  Nikki Catsouras grusome death pictures end up on the Internet

Dude is dead on with this.
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #540 on: February 08, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »
haha... I'm putting my money on Corporal Wiggins.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: February 08, 2013, 07:51:02 PM »
Ha! Nice try, liar. It's called 'Non sequitur.'    ;)

No - its called me putting up when called out and you being a negative troll.   Put up or shut up  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #542 on: February 08, 2013, 07:55:23 PM »
No - its called me putting up when called out and you being a negative troll.   Put up or shut up  
You mean like every other thread that you call some one out!? Sure. I'll meet you at lunchtime, in the smoking area. Retard/Moron.      ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: February 08, 2013, 07:56:36 PM »
You mean like every other thread that you call some one out!? Sure. I'll meet you at lunchtime, in the smoking area. Retard/Moron.      ::)

The only idiots on this site i call out are Benny and WOOO.   

I'm cool w everyone else. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: February 08, 2013, 07:58:43 PM »
Don’t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don’t value yours or your family members lives? I’ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV’s, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn’t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.   - Chris Dorner

this is so true, how else did  Nikki Catsouras grusome death pictures end up on the Internet

Hey Nails.. fuck you. Sorry some female cop threw your wallet contents on the ground. That wasn't right. Other than that...fuck you 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #545 on: February 08, 2013, 07:59:52 PM »
The only idiots on this site i call out are Benny and WOOO.   

I'm cool w everyone else. 
Sorry, are you  deluded. With your post count, and your yapping, most people just put up with you because you're a bully - but you know that.  

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #546 on: February 08, 2013, 08:02:56 PM »
Have you truly read the manifesto he wrote. (It is in the first part of the threads, page 1).   Wow.  All I can say.

Precise, accurate and very informative.  But he could of made his point a different way, not by killing innocent people to hurt the ones that hurt him.  Sad.  

Yes, I read most of it. But the guy while precise, accurate, and imformative ( as you put it ) is a complete psycho as well. His depression and unstable mental status just jumps off of the pages as you read it.

Im surprised you would say something like this Ron. SMH

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: February 08, 2013, 08:03:36 PM »
Yes, I read most of it. But the guy while precise, accurate, and imformative ( as you put it ) is a complete psycho as well. His depression and unstable mental status just jumps off of the pages as you read it.

Im surprised you would say something like this Ron. SMH

you make some good points, 'balls.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #548 on: February 08, 2013, 08:07:43 PM »
The piglets shot the old ladies truck 50 TIMES and shot the neighbors house 50+ times. hahahhahhaha
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #549 on: February 08, 2013, 08:11:09 PM »
The piglets shot the old ladies truck 50 TIMES and shot the neighbors house 50+ times. hahahhahhaha

Mothballs would have you believe that the psycho is in fact Christopher , but the trail of lies and bullet holes shot all over Southern California belong to the guns of LAPD officers