Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181759 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: COP KILLING COPS in Southern California going on as we speak
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2013, 11:17:49 AM »
LOS ANGELES -- Police officers shot innocent people during the frenzied manhunt for Christopher Dorner, a former cop suspected of murdering 3 people and shooting several more.

Officers from the Los Angeles and Torrance police departments engaged in two separate shootings Thursday morning in Torrance, Calif., reports KTLA. They had come across two different vehicles that matched the description of Dorner's getaway car, a gray 2005 Nissan Titan pickup.

The first shooting incident happened at 5:20 a.m. Officers from the Hollywood division of the LAPD shot two people who turned out to have no connection to Dorner's crimes. They were transported to the hospital with gunshot injuries.

The second incident occurred 25 minutes later and involved Torrance police. While shots were fired, there were no reported injuries.

In a press conference Thursday morning, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck confirmed that police shot innocent bystanders during the hunt for Dorner. He detailed the two victims' gunshot wounds:

"One has a minor gunshot wound and is in the process of being released. The second person is in stable condition, with two gunshot wounds," said Chief Beck. "Tragically, we believe this was a case of mistaken identity by the officers."

Dorner, a former LAPD officer and Navy reservist, is suspected of fatally shooting Cal State Fullerton basketball coach Monica Quan and her fiance, USC security officer Keith Lawrence. When Quan and Lawrence were found in their car Sunday evening, authorities publicly stated they had no known motive or suspects.

That changed Wednesday, when Dorner published a multi-page manifesto on Facebook implicating himself in the murders of Quan and Lawrence.

"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," wrote Dorner on his Facebook profile. The former cop blamed the LAPD for his termination, listing people he believed were responsible for his dismissal.

One of the people on the list included Quan's father, retired LAPD captain Randal Quan. Cpt. Quan had represented Dorner during his dismissal hearing before the police Board of Rights, reports Associated Press.

During a press conference that night, Irvine police Chief David L. Maggard announced a manhunt for Dorner, warning the public that he was armed and dangerous.

Thursday morning, Dorner is believed to have resumed his shooting rampage. More, from AP:

Early Thursday, the first shooting occurred in Corona and involved two LAPD officers working a security detail, LAPD Sgt. Alex Baez. One officer was grazed.
 Later, two officers on routine patrol in neighboring Riverside were ambushed at a stop light, said Riverside Lt. Guy Toussaint. One died and the other was in surgery. The officers shot were not actively looking for Dorner, Toussaint said.

Anyone with more information about Dorner's whereabouts is encouraged to call police at 213-486-5230. Reach the police during non-business hours at 877-LAPD-24-7.

WTF!

TO PROTECT AND SERVE    ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2013, 11:18:32 AM »
She is the  daughter of his Attorney? that was repping him in his case against the LAPD....  she maybe innocent but her father is a dirt bag , her father will have to live with her death now  

Come on, man.  That's no reason to kill them.  I don't think you believe that.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2013, 11:19:41 AM »
Man this shit is nuts. And it think, it's still going on as we speak!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2013, 11:25:01 AM »
Come on, man.  That's no reason to kill them.  I don't think you believe that.

no , thats really fucked up, she had nothing to do with it, and its sad that she was killed because of this fucking wackjobs issues

but , cops have happy tigger fingers so i dont really care when they die as well

and i especially do not care when one of their own goes after them

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2013, 11:27:22 AM »
reporting that one of the cops had a single Headshot to the forehead

Marks man

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »
reporting that one of the cops had a single Headshot to the forehead

Marks man

CIA Blackops marksman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2013, 11:29:50 AM »
This night end up like that shootout from the seen in HEAT 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2013, 11:31:04 AM »
"The Deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."  -Full Metal Jacket
a

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2013, 11:32:39 AM »
If police didn't have guns this wouldn't be happening.  I hope President Obama does something about this!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »

no , thats really fucked up, she had nothing to do with it, and its sad that she was killed because of this fucking wackjobs issues

but , cops have happy tigger fingers so i dont really care when they die as well

and i especially do not care when one of their own goes after them

I hear ya.  The profession seems to attract a lot of hotheads on power trips. 
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2013, 11:34:04 AM »
If police didn't have guns this wouldn't be happening.  I hope President Obama does something about this!

Yes!  England's cops don't carry guns why should ours!

Ban cops with guns!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2013, 11:34:49 AM »
Remember this wild LA bank robbery shootout

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2013, 11:40:14 AM »
Remember this wild LA bank robbery shootout

When I think of real shootouts this is always the first to come to mind. That shit was insane. Could you imagine if they planned it better with more guys and more AKs?  FUCK! :-X :-X :-X :-X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2013, 11:41:48 AM »
When I think of real shootouts this is always the first to come to mind. That shit was insane. Could you imagine if they planned it better with more guys and more AKs?  FUCK! :-X :-X :-X :-X

ya wildest real shootout i've ever seen on video.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2013, 11:42:34 AM »
If this dude has been planning this for awhile - this is going to get probably way worse. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2013, 11:43:48 AM »
Finally, a Shoot-out with a decent motivation, payback for some corrupt pigs who thought they could do whatever they like.  I blame Corruption!
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2013, 11:48:14 AM »
Finally, a Shoot-out with a decent motivation, payback for some corrupt pigs who thought they could do whatever they like.  I blame Corruption!

Corruption is as common as grains of sand everywhere on this planet, Churches, Business, Sports, Law, Family. I've come to learn that over time. As long as humans are around on this plane there will always be corruption.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2013, 11:48:44 AM »

I wouldn't argue with this if he were only targeting cops who can shoot back.  He killed two innocents.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2013, 11:51:55 AM »
I wouldn't argue with this if he were only targeting cops who can shoot back.  He killed two innocents.
I blame the father of the slain girl, he was corrupt, fucked over the wrong person and his daughter paid the price.  If he fucked with a Mexican drug cartel and the cartel left his daughter headless in a ditch, everybody would blame the father for fucking with the wrong people.  this is why it is best to be a decent human-being, that way you don't endanger your friends or family.  The aggrieved man shot the daughter, but the father contributed to her death!  Also, corruption itself sees many innocent people killed, punished, jailed and basically fucked over, at some point it needs to be addressed, quite often it is the good guy whistle-blower who ends up with the short end of the stick, just not this time!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »
The department also pulled officers from motorcycle duty, fearing they would make for easy targets. - Jesus, this guy has got the whole Police Force on Lockdown.  Talk about Black Rambo!
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2013, 11:55:41 AM »
I blame the father of the slain girl, he was corrupt, fucked over the wrong person and his daughter paid the price.  If he fucked with a Mexican drug cartel and the cartel left his daughter headless in a ditch, everybody would blame the father for fucking with the wrong people.  this is why it is best to be a decent human-being, that way you don't endanger your friends or family.  The aggrieved man shot the daughter, but the father contributed to her death!  Also, corruption itself sees many innocent people killed, punished, jailed and basically fucked over, at some point it needs to be addressed, quite often it is the good guy whistle-blower who ends up with the short end of the stick, just not this time!

Yeah we all read your idiotic fucking post the first time. try a little harder to get a reaction, why don't you  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2013, 11:57:18 AM »
Los Angeles officers guarding a "target" named in the posting shot and wounded two women in suburban Torrance who were in a pickup but were not involved, authorities said. It's not clear if the target is a person or a location. Beck said one woman was in stable condition with two gunshot wounds and the other was being released after treatment.

"Tragically we believe this was a case of mistaken identity by the officers," Beck said.

The Daily Breeze in Torrance also reports that there was another police shooting nearby involving another pickup truck, but the driver wasn't hurt.

"We're asking our officers to be extraordinarily cautious just as we're asking the public to be extraordinarily cautious with this guy. He's already demonstrated he has a propensity for shooting innocent people," said Smith, the LAPD commander.

Do Police departments have any insight or self awareness?, or are they actually this dumb!  Did the LAPD commander just say that his officers have fired at three innocent people, injuring two of them but to be careful of the bad guy because he has a propensity for shooting innocent people.

^^^^ WTF?
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »

Do Police De[departments have any insight or self awareness, or are they actually this dumb!

They are clearly all pissing themselves in fear and showing themselves unqualified to be on the streets with guns.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2013, 12:00:47 PM »
Too bad he's not a linebacker in the NFL, there could be a story of redemption down the road.