Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181751 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: COP KILLING COPS in Southern California going on as we speak
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2013, 01:03:51 PM »
Dude looks like Barry Bonds. Anyway, is this the dude that posted crap about the lapd coming to attack him because he ratted out other officers? There was a post earlier about it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2013, 01:04:18 PM »
it's surprising considering he has a big smile in every picture

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2013, 01:05:30 PM »
Then he adds a pro Obama rant:

Man, he liked Huntsman, just like I did...

Dude wants to die, he wants to make a big statement...gun control and other things...

The LAPD still has it's issues if its still churning out guys like these. When a military trained cop starts killing cops, and talks about his cache of weapons, in the future tense ("you will find") like he knows where the road will take him, you know that America had a Bigger problem on its hands than gun control. Authority figures killing other Authority figures due to perceived wrong-doing is a symptom of a nation that is falling apart at the seams.  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2013, 01:06:57 PM »
If dude got fired from LAPD he must have burned down an orphanage and then killed three donut makers at Donut World. Its f-Ing impossible to fire a cop.
a

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2013, 01:07:12 PM »
Meanwhile in Texas....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2013, 01:09:06 PM »
Dude looks like Barry Bonds. Anyway, is this the dude that posted crap about the lapd coming to attack him because he ratted out other officers? There was a post earlier about it.

yes, it appears he didnt wanna play by the corrupt LAPD rules and was whistleblowing on all kinds of crimes the lapd were doing

well LAPD did not like that one bit

if you think the LAPD isnt involved in coverups look into Training day inspired cop Rafael Pérez from the rampart district

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_P%C3%A9rez_%28police_officer%29

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2013, 01:10:59 PM »
Yeah we all read your idiotic fucking post the first time. try a little harder to get a reaction, why don't you  ;)

Its stating the obvious. Getting revenge on someone by hurting the people they love the most. An age old tactic.

The guy has gone crazy no doubt,  but its still an effective tactic. The guy will be suffering, his whole family will turn on him ( fair or not) he will be blamed for the deaths and he will be paying for it every single day of the rest of his life. HARSH FUCKING PUNISHMENT!

I hate cops and their ego-maniacal power trips. Useless fucking drain on the taxpayers.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2013, 01:13:21 PM »
He's a fucking idiot if he went to big bear, unless he got out of there already. There are 4 ways off that mountain and I guarentee those will be closed soon. If he thinks he's going to live the life of grizzly Adams, he's a retard. It's cold as fuck up there right now

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2013, 01:13:45 PM »
he probably couldn't handle the job, gets called up to the boss and fired. but instead of taking it like a man he decides to make up falls stories and then go out on a rampage like the disturbed emo that he apparently is/was.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2013, 01:15:21 PM »
Its stating the obvious. Getting revenge on someone by hurting the people they love the most. An age old tactic.

The guy has gone crazy no doubt,  but its still an effective tactic. The guy will be suffering, his whole family will turn on him ( fair or not) he will be blamed for the deaths and he will be paying for it every single day of the rest of his life. HARSH FUCKING PUNISHMENT!

I hate cops and their ego-maniacal power trips. Useless fucking drain on the taxpayers.
Kaiser Souza.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2013, 01:16:09 PM »
he probably couldn't handle the job, gets called up the boss and fired. but instead of taking it like a man he decides to make up falls stories and then go out on a rampage like the disturbed emo that he apparently is/was.

Clearly you know jack shit about this and just showed your ignorance. There is a 20 page manifesto that explains everything.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2013, 01:19:03 PM »
Clearly you know jack shit about this and just showed your ignorance. There is a 20 page manifesto that explains everything.

manifesto, the sure fire sign of a fully fledged emo.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
They're reporting the truck in big bear was found on the 2n10. It's a dirt road, Ive hiked there a million times. You really have to be looking for that road to find it. Seems odd that he'd go there. Unless he's a backpacker too

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2013, 01:21:02 PM »
They're reporting the truck in big bear was found on the 2n10. It's a dirt road, Ive hiked there a million times. You really have to be looking for that road to find it. Seems odd that he'd go there. Unless he's a backpacker too

He is a Marine

ttt

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »
Navy I thought

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2013, 01:23:19 PM »
Did he mention not being able to take being OWNED on Getbig any more?
Personally, I'm rooting fort his guy, I hope he makes the Police Department look like Fools, although, personally I think he will be lucky to make it through the night.  I know what he is doing by targeting innocents is EVIL, but I think what he is fighting against is a far greater evil, and one that most people would never in their wildest dreams stand up too.  The fact is, people let others in power push them around all the time, and they do ZERO, NAUGHT, NADA, not this guy,  He's taking it too the man.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »
Maybe you could head on up there and help with the search! But seriously, with your experience of the trails, what are his chances of evading Police up there?
V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2013, 01:26:37 PM »
Interesting LAPD occurence here with a few very dumb GetBig comtributions to a very serious situation.

So here's a question I throw out to the relatively few GetBig intelligencia.....

Can the LAPD or any police agency within the USA live up to the high standsards expected of them ..... within the conditions in which they find themselves???

That Sir, is a very good question. Books have been written on that very subject. Not even sure I know the answer at this point.
 Some "experts" will argue Noble Cause corruption is inevitable. Its just a matter of degrees. Cops are wired to catch bad guys. Some believe the ends justifies the means. The rules tend to be tilted in the suspects favor, so some cops will try and even the playing field. But the good news is that in my 20 yrs of civilian L.E. I have seen an evolution towards a more educated and professional PD. recruits are being taught lying is a fire-able offense and examples have been made. I think both sides, citizens and cops probably are adjusting the expectations over time. To answer the question in a nutshell, maybe not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't continuously strive to..

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2013, 01:26:54 PM »
His Favorite quote off facebook

Favorite Quotations

I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever feeling sorry for itself-D.H. Lawrence

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2013, 01:29:44 PM »
Did he mention not being able to take being OWNED on Getbig any more?
Personally, I'm rooting fort his guy, I hope he makes the Police Department look like Fools, although, personally I think he will be lucky to make it through the night.  I know what he is doing by targeting innocents is EVIL, but I think what he is fighting against is a far greater evil, and one that most people would never in their wildest dreams stand up too.  The fact is, people let others in power push them around all the time, and they do ZERO, NAUGHT, NADA, not this guy,  He's taking it too the man.

you Sir, have issues... just sayin

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2013, 01:30:28 PM »
Maybe you could head on up there and help with the search! But seriously, with your experience of the trails, what are his chances of evading Police up there?

Not good. The forest isn't thick and there are is a fair amount of snow do I would think he'd be easy to track. Maybe that's what he want and is planning an ambush.

I can't imagine that this is going to be his car though. Why box yourself like that. There are trails off that mountain but he'd have to cross about a 10000 ft ridge and it's about a 20 mile hike.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2013, 01:31:06 PM »
This Guy put his life on the line for America

I will not turn by back on Christopher ,

NO SIR-RE BOB

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2013, 01:32:34 PM »

Bob Sapp better go into hiding before they shoot him too.
#

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »
you Sir, have issues... just sayin
Your full of shit, considering that RAMBO was a Number 1 Box Office hit, I imagine their are plenty of Americans living vicariously through this guy!
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2013, 01:33:34 PM »
Not good. The forest isn't thick and there are is a fair amount of snow do I would think he'd be easy to track. Maybe that's what he want and is planning an ambush.

I can't imagine that this is going to be his car though. Why box yourself like that. There are trails off that mountain but he'd have to cross about a 10000 ft ridge and it's about a 20 mile hike.

maybe he put the truck there , set it on fire , had another car there in big bear and used it to go down the mountain , the way he is avoiding the police dude can be already half way to canada