Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181756 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: COP KILLING COPS in Southern California going on as we speak
« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »
you can't see from what he wrote, what he has done and what he is doing that he is mentally disturbed?

more like mentally crushed and defeated, a sane brain can only take so much, like wiggs says everything he believed in was bollux and thats alot for someone loyal like that to handle. but yes, he's absolutely lost his mind.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2013, 02:40:28 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2013, 02:41:54 PM »

ALL PED

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »
more like mentally crushed and defeated, a sane brain can only take so much, like wiggs says everything he believed in was bollux and thats alot for someone loyal like that to handle. but yes, he's absolutely lost his mind.

more like "I didn't get my way so now I'll show them! They'll see!" It's the classic temper tantrum.

Immature lowlife with little to now impulse control and rational thinking.

They should screen better for these arrested development types so they don't receive any military or police training.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »
Im big and brown skinned... and i work in torrance...

Stayin my black ass in the house... theyre shootin Brothas like hot cakes out here

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2013, 02:52:11 PM »

From far away i can be mistaken cuz i got the fat ass face too...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2013, 02:52:38 PM »
  Stay safe D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2013, 02:57:40 PM »

What in the fuck is that your standing next to D  ??? ???

Looks like Storm from X-men

sexxxy  ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »
oh my bad i see a football player and Minni mouse back there, must be a costume party

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2013, 03:01:49 PM »
Wonder if BIG ALEX is out and about with his broskies on their own manhunt for this dude

Big Ron A.   any pics of the poppos going berzerk  on your side of town

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »
With my extensive explosives training (none) I'm going to say that truck was blown up with a delayed devise and homeboy is long off that mountain

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2013, 03:04:12 PM »
Feel bad for the guy for some reason.  Seems like a good dude that was just too idealistic.  Ironic in that he probably watch all those cop movies (L.A. Confidential, Training Day, Heat, etc) and didn't realize that the reality was far worse than what the movies portrayed.  

Sad to know that he decided to basically end his life over some bullshit.  I hope he takes out many pigs on his way out.  

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2013, 03:07:40 PM »
i knew a broad who was a cop for a police dept in SOcal

she would tell me she that her coworkers would always drive drunk, she also said she would pull over drunk cops from other dept would they would just show her their badge and she would let them drive drunk home

Cops do not give a shit about your safety, they only care about hiding behind the badge and being above the law

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2013, 03:08:10 PM »

What in the fuck is that your standing next to D  ??? ???

Looks like Storm from X-men

sexxxy  ;D ;D

thats my sister.. halloween costume

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #214 on: February 07, 2013, 03:11:08 PM »
With my extensive explosives training (none) I'm going to say that truck was blown up with a delayed devise and homeboy is long off that mountain
Lol  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #215 on: February 07, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »
you can't see from what he wrote, what he has done and what he is doing that he is mentally disturbed?

No way, do you consider a LION killing a man who provokes it as mentally disturbed.  Humans are animals and  this is the law of the land, as a matter of fact, humanities attempts at civilisation have thwarted this type of behaviour.  If people were actually free to stand up for themselves and use everything in their power to protect themselves from being dominated, you would see a lot more of this type of behaviour.  But people would think before giving other people shit though!  The truth is, doing what's right and standing up for yourself have been outlawed.  That's why I believe the current system is mentally ill, everybody would be better of under an anarchist system!  Nothing could be worse than the current BS system we have now!
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2013, 03:15:53 PM »

And you'd get shot if you say, "Option D?"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2013, 03:19:09 PM »
more like "I didn't get my way so now I'll show them! They'll see!" It's the classic temper tantrum.

Immature lowlife with little to now impulse control and rational thinking.

They should screen better for these arrested development types so they don't receive any military or police training.
You must be a cop, you sure carry on like one, a typical temper tantrum is when children react inappropriately to fair and reasonable treatment.  This man is standing up for what is right and teaching corrupt people in power a lesson.  And he seems to have plenty of impulse control, using planning and skill to enact his revenge, unlike the useless LAPD who blatantly open fire on innocent unsuspecting citizens.  those pigs deserve everything they get.  Sometimes a lesser evil (collateral damage when taking revenge on corrupt cops) is necessary to prevent a greater evil.(the overt corruption of power that sees many innocent people killed, jailed or unfairly treated)
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »
  Above the law.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2013, 03:31:40 PM »
Just reading the manifesto now, better than Breivik's.  I like this quote "Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. Theywould not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers thatthey had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, “that’s the paramedics job…not mine”. Let the balance of loss of life take place.Sometimes a reset needs to occur

It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspect-arrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upsidedown?. “I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways”. Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth
."

or this

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 07, 2013, 03:50:25 PM »
Just reading the manifesto now, better than Breivik's.  I like this quote "Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. Theywould not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers thatthey had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, “that’s the paramedics job…not mine”. Let the balance of loss of life take place.Sometimes a reset needs to occur

It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspect-arrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upsidedown?. “I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways”. Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth
."

or this

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”

This man speaks the truth

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #222 on: February 07, 2013, 03:59:10 PM »

My ex mother in law is a Senior Deputy Public Defender... my ex father in law is a retired Senior Deputy District Attorney... both Los Angeles...   they say that this is TRUE.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 07, 2013, 04:04:28 PM »

My ex mother in law is a Senior Deputy Public Defender... my ex father in law is a retired Senior Deputy District Attorney... both Los Angeles...   they say that this is TRUE.
How can you be sure, Is that based on their experience and training?
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #224 on: February 07, 2013, 04:04:34 PM »
this deranged man of self serving lies should be hunted down with dogs and dealt with