Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181750 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Dorner - Cops killing cops in Southern California - manhunt continues
« Reply #625 on: February 09, 2013, 09:08:44 PM »
cops should have to testify under polygraph when it comes to things that put ppl in jail.

if you find a brick of coke on a person after pulling them over, you should be able to pass a polygraph about it.  We're talking about a person losing a decade of their life, and it can just be due to a cop wanting to frame them.

I agree.  The planting evidence incident went down like this...

My buddy's dad is a cop. Him and his partner were patrolling a University and saw this long haired guy that "looked suspicious".  Well when they confronted the guy he started going on about probable cause and this and that and refused to be searched etc..

So my buddy's dad always had a briefcase full of drugs that he confiscated from the streets to use in such ocassions.  He planted coke on the guy and took him in. Turned out the guy was a professor at the college.  The case was dropped of course because they didn't want any media attention.

I don't give a shit what anyone says.  These incidents are more common than anyone realizes.  Most Cops have way too much power and not enough brains.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #626 on: February 09, 2013, 09:23:54 PM »
Lots of lazy cops where I come from.  Lots of them cruise the areas with babes on the street perving instead of responding to real crisis.  Some of them spend time at women's houses, getting laid on the tax payer dollar.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #627 on: February 09, 2013, 09:29:46 PM »
Lots of lazy cops where I come from.  Lots of them cruise the areas with babes on the street perving instead of responding to real crisis.  Some of them spend time at women's houses, getting laid on the tax payer dollar.

Why am I not surprised?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #628 on: February 09, 2013, 10:51:15 PM »

Hispanic cops....out cruising 13 year old girls here all the time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #629 on: February 09, 2013, 10:52:06 PM »
How many cops do you know e-cock?
Oh Brother, Another Pig Lover bitching and moaning!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #630 on: February 09, 2013, 10:53:25 PM »
What area are you in?

Hispanic cops....out cruising 13 year old girls here all the time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: February 09, 2013, 10:59:46 PM »
CBS2 Exclusive: LAPD Chief Announces He’s Reopening Case That Resulted In Dorner’s Termination
CBSLA.com ^ | February 9, 2013 6:19 PM
Posted on February 9, 2013 11:22:03 PM EST by BenLurkin

“This is not just about cops, this is about all of us. There is a small, small portion of the population that puts themselves at risk for the benefit of society, and when they’re attacked, it puts the rest of the population under attack.

“I will do everything it takes to capture Dorner and to keep our police officers and the city safe, everything it takes.”

Police attitudes are sickening, they somehow think they are above everyone else and somehow taking more risk than others.  Their job isn't even in the TOP 10 of dangerous jobs.  If I was legally allowed to walk around with an arsenal of offensive weapons and the full weight of the LAW behind me and the support of other police, I wouldn't be scared of anything.  

And then to make out that Police make the city safe, what a load of shit, police prove time and time again that they are a greater threat to the citizens than any criminal element they might encounter.  From their corruption to their excessive criminalisation of ordinary citizens to their willingness to shoot first ask questions later and finally to their extraordinary incompetence, I hope Dorner blows away as many as these Pigs as possible, especially the Police Chief.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #632 on: February 09, 2013, 11:44:46 PM »
It seems to me the police spend a lot more time harassing honest Average Joes for petty infringements, than dealing with real crooks.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #633 on: February 09, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »
It seems to me the police spend a lot more time harassing honest Average Joes for petty infringements, than dealing with real crooks.

That's because the real crooks are too much/smart for them.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #634 on: February 09, 2013, 11:54:06 PM »

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #635 on: February 10, 2013, 12:19:49 AM »
Perth, of course.

Any hot chicks you know there? I want them. :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #636 on: February 10, 2013, 04:16:09 AM »
David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

The incident involving Perdue was the second time police looking for the fugitive former LAPD officer opened fire on someone else. The shootings have raised concerns that the fear Dorner has instilled has added another layer of danger.

"Nobody trains police officers to look for one of their own," said Maria Haberfeld, a police training professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. "I wouldn't want to be in their shoes and I don't think anybody else would."

Torrance police said the officers who slammed into Perdue were responding to shots fired moments earlier in a nearby area where LAPD officers were standing guard outside the home of someone targeted in an online manifesto that authorities have attributed to Dorner.

In the first incident, LAPD officers opened fire on another pickup they feared was being driven by Dorner. The mother and daughter inside the truck were delivering Los Angeles Times newspapers. The older woman was shot twice in the back and the other was wounded by broken glass.

In Perdue's case, his attorney said he wasn't struck by bullets or glass but was injured in the car wreck, suffering a concussion and an injury to his shoulder. The LAX baggage handler hasn't been able to work since, and his car is totaled, Sheahen said.

"When Torrance issues this ridiculous statement saying he wasn't injured, all they mean is he wasn't killed," his attorney said, referring to a press release reporting "no visible injuries" to Perdue.

A department spokesman said Saturday that the shooting is still under investigation. In a statement to The Times, the department said: "The circumstances of the incident known to the responding officers would have led a reasonable officer under normal circumstances — and these were far from normal circumstances — to believe that fellow officers were being shot at and that the vehicle traveling toward them posed a serious risk.

"In the split seconds available to them," the statement continued, "action was appropriate to intervene and stop the actions of the driver of that vehicle."

According to the police department, Perdue's car was headed directly for one of their patrol vehicles and appeared not to be yielding. When the vehicles collided, Perdue's air bag went off, blocking the view of the driver, and one officer fired three rounds.

The Torrance police chief apologized to Perdue and offered him a rental car and payment for his medical expenses, the statement said.

Similarly, an LAPD spokesman said Saturday that Chief Charlie Beck will provide a new truck to the two women injured by officers in pursuit of Dorner.

Cmdr. Andrew Smith said he and Beck met separately with the two women Saturday. The truck will be purchased using money from donors, Smith said.

The action does not necessarily preclude a lawsuit from the women or a settlement. The women's attorney, Glen T. Jonas, said, "The family appreciates that Chief Beck apologized on behalf of the LAPD."

The search for Dorner has spanned the region, with authorities hoping they had tracked Dorner down in Big Bear only for the trail to go cold there. His alleged campaign to take revenge on those he blamed for his dismissal from the LAPD has stoked fears among local police, many of whom are involved in the search. The sense of chaos has been amplified by police around the state and beyond being forced to chase down bogus leads and erroneous sightings.

Connie Rice, a civil rights attorney, said it's not surprising when police make mistakes during manhunts.

"They don't know where he is, and they're going to be edgy and jumpy," she said. "Don't get in their way. They're in a special state of consciousness right now, and they're not used to being hunted."

Perdue's attorneys said their client was shot at without warning.

"As you know, officers of the Torrance Police Department attempted to kill Mr. Perdue" Thursday, the attorneys wrote in a letter to the agency's chief.

robert.faturechi@latimes.com

matt.stevens@latimes.com

Times staff writer Richard Winton contributed to this report.

WTF!!!!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #637 on: February 10, 2013, 04:24:50 AM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #638 on: February 10, 2013, 04:30:11 AM »
Let me show you an example of the sub human filth that stalks the streets in police uniforms.

Rochester, NY Police officer Chris Burgstrom Executed Codi from Behind, Shooting the Scared Dog as it was Running Away

Tuesday morning, exactly a week to the day that Codi, a scared, injured, lost dog was executed by Rochester, NY Police officer Chris Burgstrom, while his owner Steven Jodoin Benus searched everywhere for him, Codi’s remains were finally released to Steven.

But not before Rochester, NY Police Chief James Sheppard did everything he could in order to avoid releasing Codi’s remains.

http://www.copblock.org/26433/rochester-ny-police-officer-chris-burgstrom-executed-codi-from-behind-shooting-the-scared-dog-as-it-was-running-away/

Pig Scum

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: February 10, 2013, 04:32:15 AM »
Bitches w Badges.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #640 on: February 10, 2013, 04:43:36 AM »
Let me show you an example of the sub human filth that stalks the streets in police uniforms.

Rochester, NY Police officer Chris Burgstrom Executed Codi from Behind, Shooting the Scared Dog as it was Running Away

Tuesday morning, exactly a week to the day that Codi, a scared, injured, lost dog was executed by Rochester, NY Police officer Chris Burgstrom, while his owner Steven Jodoin Benus searched everywhere for him, Codi’s remains were finally released to Steven.

But not before Rochester, NY Police Chief James Sheppard did everything he could in order to avoid releasing Codi’s remains.

http://www.copblock.org/26433/rochester-ny-police-officer-chris-burgstrom-executed-codi-from-behind-shooting-the-scared-dog-as-it-was-running-away/

Pig Scum

Man..this is tough to see.  I can only hope some hero will rise up and kill this fucking guy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: February 10, 2013, 05:04:58 AM »
He hit the dog with his car, the dog was badly injured, best thing to do is put the dog down and out of his misery!
V

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #642 on: February 10, 2013, 05:07:47 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #643 on: February 10, 2013, 05:18:42 AM »
That's because the real crooks are too much/smart for them.
::)
No, real crooks, think that they are smart. But, if they were, they'd choose another line of work, and wouldn't constantly get caught.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: February 10, 2013, 05:19:46 AM »
I grew up w a lot of people who became cops.   My lack of respect and disgust only grows even now seeing what goes on.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #645 on: February 10, 2013, 06:37:28 AM »
Man..this is tough to see.  I can only hope some hero will rise up and kill this fucking guy.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #646 on: February 10, 2013, 06:38:43 AM »
He hit the dog with his car, the dog was badly injured, best thing to do is put the dog down and out of his misery!

Source?  Everything I read says otherwise.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #647 on: February 10, 2013, 06:41:05 AM »
Cops love killing "mans best friend" - it is the next best thing for them from killing people.

Sadly, the shooting of Codi as shocking as it may seem, is not an isolated incident. The incidents Vara speaks of are only the tip of the iceberg. Since the beginning of 2013 over 18 accounts of cops shooting dogs have come across my desk. All took place in different States across America. Most are unjustified outright executions of beloved family pets, which leads us to ask the question “Have American Police Officers declared war on the family pet?”

https://everythingworthknowingilearnedfrommydog.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/have-american-police-officers-declared-war-on-the-family-pet-warning-this-post-contains-a-graphic-video-clip-which-may-disturb-some-readers/

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #648 on: February 10, 2013, 09:06:29 AM »
Source?  Everything I read says otherwise.

im guessing hes only justifying this because he hates dogs

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #649 on: February 10, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
If u kill a cop K-9

They will charge u as if u killed a real pig, probably get life in jail