Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181721 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorner - Cops killing cops in Southern California - manhunt continues
« Reply #700 on: February 11, 2013, 05:51:39 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #701 on: February 11, 2013, 05:52:52 AM »
 ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: February 11, 2013, 05:53:26 AM »
No, these cops are not my friends.  I do have friends that are cops and when there is a party or some gathering being hosted by a cop then usually that is all that is there. All I hear is cop talk, cop stories, cop drama, etc... because that is all they know.  When the alcohol starts flowing they start getting loose lips.  I know that not all police are corrupt.  There are some awesome ones out there but even the good ones are not "angels".  Anyone who does not speak up about corruption is just as guilty.

Refer to the numbers from the police monitors report I posted above..

And I think I've said before... There are bad cops. No doubt. Some departments tolerate it more than others. I attend parties with cops quite often and unlike the movies, you rarely hear  war stories. I was at a function just this Saturday with over 200 cops and alcohol was available. Didn't hear one cop story. I personally rarely tell them and my friends have learned not to bother to ask. The only exception is an ocassional funny story that goes along with the current conversations topic.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: February 11, 2013, 05:57:10 AM »
;D

"Los Angeles has announced a $US1 million reward for information leading to the capture of a former police officer accused of 'domestic terrorism' in a murder spree that has claimed three lives."

Wow... amazing how people can turn that into a conspiracy theory

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #704 on: February 11, 2013, 05:58:13 AM »
Refer to the numbers from the police monitors report I posted above..

And I think I've said before... There are bad cops. No doubt. Some departments tolerate it more than others. I attend parties with cops quite often and unlike the movies, you rarely hear  war stories. I was at a function just this Saturday with over 200 cops and alcohol was available. Didn't hear one cop story. I personally rarely tell them and my friends have learned not to bother to ask. The only exception is an ocassional funny story that goes along with the current conversations topic.  
Not believable. Play baseball with lots of them, and the stories turn into one big yuckfest as each guy tries to outdo the next guy for laughs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2013, 06:01:35 AM »

"Los Angeles has announced a $US1 million reward for information leading to the capture of a former police officer accused of 'domestic terrorism' in a murder spree that has claimed three lives."

So now all multiple murders are domestic terrorism? 

Nice language used by the new gestapo.    You wonder why most people despise cops and law enforcement now - on both sides of the isle? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2013, 06:09:06 AM »
Not believable. Play baseball with lots of them, and the stories turn into one big yuckfest as each guy tries to outdo the next guy for laughs.

That's a shame. For the record, I'm guilty of applying the standards I work in, with and around to "cops" in general which is likely no better than others who say "Every cop I know is...."

I gather that different departments have differing degrees of professionalism and culture. I've been surprised at some behaviors I've seen of local and smaller departments.  So for me to speak on the culture of the NYPD or LAPD or Podunk Ak is stepping outside of my area of expertise. I can speak in general about cops in many areas as for the most part, some things are similar no matter where you are. Where I am, veteran officers generally don't talk shop off duty. It's boring and we've all heard it before. The funny stories are usually an exception and only if they fit the current conversation. I don't hang around rookie's that much so  maybe they do. It's been 20 yrs since I was a rookie so maybe I did.    

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: February 11, 2013, 06:09:58 AM »

Nice language used by the new gestapo.    You wonder why most people despise cops and law enforcement now - on both sides of the isle? 

As I've said before, most people don't...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2013, 06:11:42 AM »
That's a shame. For the record, I'm guilty of applying the standards I work in, with and around to "cops" in general which is likely no better than others who say "Every cop I know is...."

I gather that different departments have differing degrees of professionalism and culture. I've been surprised at some behaviors I've seen of local and smaller departments.  So for me to speak on the culture of the NYPD or LAPD or Podunk Ak is stepping outside of my area of expertise. I can speak in general about cops in many areas as for the most part, some things are similar no matter where you are. Where I am, veteran officers generally don't talk shop off duty. It's boring and we've all heard it before. The funny stories are usually an exception and only if they fit the current conversation. I don't hang around rookie's that much so  maybe they do. It's been 20 yrs since I was a rookie so maybe I did.    
For a lot of people, LEO's etc.,it's a coping mechanism. Understandable. The stories you don't want to hear are from the prison guards.  :-X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #709 on: February 11, 2013, 06:36:02 AM »

Well, Dorner burn his truck after police start to shoot random pick up trucks, no matter what colour, who is driving etc. He has probably save more lives than taken just by that act. Will he be taken to custody? I bet he will be shot beyond the recognizing. They blast that blue truck with 50+ bullets. They will blast Dorner with 500+ and god only knows how many big black bald guys they kill before they find right one. <- fixed that one myself, because they are colorblind, if they shot bright blue car instead of dull grey car.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #710 on: February 11, 2013, 06:41:53 AM »
What Church are you talking about? There are lots of false churches. Since they are Satan-controlled of course they do great evil. The devil wants to hit God where it hurts and do the geatest damage so he perverts the churches. That shows you what sort of creature he is. But at the same time there are lots of great churches that are not run by paedophiles but by genuinely holy men so don't try to tell lies like your master Satan and paint churches in a bad light. Remember, Catholic churches aren't even Christian so don't you dare falsely label them as being so. I know your sinister aim is to unfairly tar Christianity.

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/hail_mary_hail_satan.htm

Religion wants to fit us with glasses; but the Lord wants to open our eyes!
OH Brother, THE Devil molested all those children, why is it that religious people are the least able to take responsibility for their actions, is it because they believe all their perversions will be forgiven?  Here's how it works, The devil had NOTHING to do with a group of perverted old men taking advantage of young boys and arse fucking them until their lives were destroyed.  This happens because their has been an environment created that enables this behaviour and attracts paedophiles in droves.  Churches are a breeding ground for paedophilia, their is an incredible tolerance of paedophilia by the religious faithful (as your post indicates) that likes to minimise or deny the reality of the situation.  Either way, the Churches have promised for decades they will do something, only to openly support the paedophiles and aggressively pursue any victim who takes legal action.  And rather than banish those that are caught, they send them to fresh pastures to find some more innocent lambs for the slaughter. 

And it's not just the Catholics (who were the first Christians), it is the modern day Christians who are also guilty of such regular abuses.  The modern day church is a massive paedophilia ring, and those involved are disgusting, as are those who make excuses for them.
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #711 on: February 11, 2013, 07:06:51 AM »

It's "aisle".....Counselor.
 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: February 11, 2013, 07:08:01 AM »
It's "aisle".....Counselor.
 ;D

How do you know I was not referring to island of Hawaii?   ;D  ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #713 on: February 11, 2013, 07:17:42 AM »
OH Brother, THE Devil molested all those children, why is it that religious people are the least able to take responsibility for their actions, is it because they believe all their perversions will be forgiven?  Here's how it works, The devil had NOTHING to do with a group of perverted old men taking advantage of young boys and arse fucking them until their lives were destroyed.  This happens because their has been an environment created that enables this behaviour and attracts paedophiles in droves.  Churches are a breeding ground for paedophilia, their is an incredible tolerance of paedophilia by the religious faithful (as your post indicates) that likes to minimise or deny the reality of the situation.  Either way, the Churches have promised for decades they will do something, only to openly support the paedophiles and aggressively pursue any victim who takes legal action.  And rather than banish those that are caught, they send them to fresh pastures to find some more innocent lambs for the slaughter. 

And it's not just the Catholics (who were the first Christians), it is the modern day Christians who are also guilty of such regular abuses.  The modern day church is a massive paedophilia ring, and those involved are disgusting, as are those who make excuses for them.

The Catholics, as the link I gave you shows, are NOT Christians in any sense of the word. Christians follow the Bible and Catholics expressly fail in that regard. Those 'perverted old men' are following the Devil's ways; the Devil is the ringleader so to speak. Unless you repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the devil (and not God) will be your father until both you and the Devil are cast into hellfire. The modern day church is no such thing (section in bold above) so don't bullshit everyone here with your bullcrap and idiotic generalizations. The majority of churches comprise upstanding members of society devoted to the Lord so honestly there's about as much paedophilia going on in the true Church as there is Goodrum in the Olympia. Maybe the Catholic Church is a breeding ground for paedophilia but don't malign the true churches of God with your shameful slander or I'll slap your face off myself.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: February 11, 2013, 07:20:02 AM »
The Catholics, as the link I gave you shows, are NOT Christians in any sense of the word. Christians follow the Bible and Catholics expressly fail in that regard. Those 'perverted old men' are following the Devil's ways; the Devil is the ringleader so to speak. Unless you repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the devil (and not God) will be your father until both you and the Devil are cast into hellfire. The modern day church is no such thing (section in bold above) so don't bullshit everyone here with your bullcrap and idiotic generalizations. The majority of churches comprise upstanding members of society devoted to the Lord so honestly there's about as much paedophilia going on in the true Church as there is Goodrum in the Olympia. Maybe the Catholic Church is a breeding ground for paedophilia but don't malign the true churches of God with your shameful slander or I'll slap your face off myself.
Spoken like a true kiddy fiddler!
V

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: February 11, 2013, 07:30:09 AM »
Send the IFBB A-Team to find Dorner

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #716 on: February 11, 2013, 07:33:27 AM »
Spoken like a true kiddy fiddler!

What a piece of shit. You can't answer me so you slander me instead. I should knock your block off for that and snap your spine in two for being the REAL paedophile here. You don't want to obey God and repent because as a pig loves to wallow in mud so do you love involving yourself in dark sin.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: February 11, 2013, 07:43:22 AM »
You can't answer me so you slander me instead. I should knock your block off for that and snap your spine in two for being the REAL paedophile here. You don't want to obey God and repent because as a pig loves to wallow in mud so do you love involving yourself in dark sin.
Slander, Jon, I rarely resort to personal insults of you, unlike yourself who litters their every post with insult after insult, you are the least Christ like person I have ever encountered.  And yes, your denial and minimisation of religious paedophilia is typical of every Paedophile priest that has ever existed.  

You remind me of the Cardinal George Pell who in Australia is head of the Church, he often downplays and denies the rampant paedophilia amongst his flock.  He regularly involves himself in legal proceedings and attacks anybody who accuses Priests of paedophilia, of course he himself has been accused of molesting boys decades ago, but he was crafty and shrewd and got off the charges, so what did the Church do, they promoted him.  He now runs the show and will be giving evidence in the latest Royal Commission they just formed to finally do something about the sickos in the Church.  This could have only ever have happened because we have an atheist running the Country, prior to that, the Churches had such an influence with religious politicians who also like you denied and minimised the Churches wrongdoings and were complicit in the Churches well known sickness.
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #718 on: February 11, 2013, 07:46:12 AM »
The are offering $1 million reward..  I need to find this Wiggs impersonator right away.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #719 on: February 11, 2013, 07:53:55 AM »
The are offering $1 million reward..  I need to find this Wiggs impersonator right away.
CC Sabathia better stay the shit out of LA

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #720 on: February 11, 2013, 07:54:32 AM »
Slander, Jon, I rarely resort to personal insults of you, unlike yourself who litters their every post with insult after insult, you are the least Christ like person I have ever encountered.  And yes, your denial and minimisation of religious paedophilia is typical of every Paedophile priest that has ever existed.  

You remind me of the Cardinal George Pell who in Australia is head of the Church, he often downplays and denies the rampant paedophilia amongst his flock.  He regularly involves himself in legal proceedings and attacks anybody who accuses Priests of paedophilia, of course he himself has been accused of molesting boys decades ago, but he was crafty and shrewd and got off the charges, so what did the Church do, they promoted him.  He now runs the show and will be giving evidence in the latest Royal Commission they just formed to finally do something about the sickos in the Church.  This could have only ever have happened because we have an atheist running the Country, prior to that, the Churches had such an influence with religious politicians who also like you denied and minimised the Churches wrongdoings and were complicit in the Churches well known sickness.

I'm shocked to hear of the abuse supposedly taking place in Australia. To be honest I think you're just shitting out of your mouth here. And just because I deny these charges doesn't mean I'm guilty or whatever; the other reason for my denial is that the church is INNOCENT. It's as simple as that. All I'm doing is telling the TRUTH that by and large there's nothing untoward going on iin the Christian churches. Rather, the churches are where the holiest men, the PROTECTORS of children are. I'm such a guardian and hero while you are the paedophile but now you the paedophile are shamelessly accusing me the hero?  That's the immorality of atheists I see in your loathsome behaviour. You got all those insults hurled your way because your very own revolting behaviour fully merited them.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #721 on: February 11, 2013, 07:56:52 AM »
haha nice

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #722 on: February 11, 2013, 08:07:55 AM »
jay has a very marketable look.  Most girls are really into this look.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: February 11, 2013, 09:15:50 AM »
       RONNIE could play Dorner in the new IFBB docudrama, FINDING DORNER..

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #724 on: February 11, 2013, 11:21:59 AM »
drones will soon be implemented in the US to help for investigations, they will turn into the norm..