Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182362 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Dorner - Cops killing cops in Southern California - manhunt continues
« Reply #875 on: February 12, 2013, 02:06:27 PM »
He got fired for filing a false report, I think.

from the manifesto

Why didn’t you charge me with filing a false police report when I came forward stating that Evans kicked Mr. Christopher Gettler? You file criminal charges against every other officer who is accused and terminated for filing a false police report. You didn’t because you knew I was innocent and a criminal court would find me innocent and expose your department for suppressing the truth and retaliation, that’s why.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #876 on: February 12, 2013, 02:07:37 PM »
I havent read the manifesto and was asking a question about it. Relax lol..
Any specific complaints?
Archer77 is a cop lover, he would much prefer to see corrupt cops continue killing thousands of innocent people than to see someone stand against it and prevent future injustices even if it does mean a few more innocent people being sacrificed. It is people like Archer77 that have seen the corruption problem grow to the proportions it has now, this is how corrupt people work, they trust that no one will stand up to them and go on constantly causing suffering to innocent people. The only way to fight against them is on their own terms.  Corruption has no problem with killing innocents, and unfortunately, sometime to stand against this evil, innocents also need to be sacrificed.  Pay no attention to Archer77, he is more than likely a police officer and not to be trusted.
V

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #877 on: February 12, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »
The reason he's killing people?  I think we all know his feelings on police injustice and corruption.  None of that matters when you kill innocent people.  If h killed police offices who directly harmed or killed innocent people I wouldn't give a shit but he's not. What he is, is a hypocrite.

Jesus fucking Christ not this same argument again.  One guy goes on a shooting rampage against pigs.  Do you even know what the function of the police is?  They exist to break up protests and keep the general pop in order.  Read a book you homo.  

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #878 on: February 12, 2013, 02:08:04 PM »
they're claiming hes hold up in the cabin currently.
In before colleteral damage. Possible when the stream went out  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: February 12, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »
YUP....he gave them the slip and scuba'd to mexico  ::)

LOLOL....I hope they shoot him so many times he turns into negro paste

FEDS and Police said he was in Mexico and took the Drag net to mexico yesterday

He got the slip on them again , thats why he smoked 2 more today, because the cops were lolly gagging around big bear thinking he was already in mexico

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: February 12, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »
Chris Dorner  +4 kills +2 injured

LAPD  +1

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #881 on: February 12, 2013, 02:11:39 PM »
I havent read the manifesto and was asking a question about it. Relax lol..
Any specific complaints?

Sorry, man.  The short version is that Dorner claims the LAPD were harming innocent people(not a surprise and probably true) and he was terminated after making a complaint about the abuse. He believes gphe was unjustly terminate by the LAPD in an effort to silence him.  The father of the woman he killed represented him in his case against the LAPD.
A

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #882 on: February 12, 2013, 02:12:21 PM »
Holy shit. they just got pranked lol! ( they stopped their currecnt interview to cut to another call)

"A limo driver shot dorner"
"did you just say a limo driver?"
"yes, a limo driver on his way to a block part got caught up in the shotting and are belived to have hit dorner"

"silence"

"....you're still not realising this is a prankcall? Dumbass"  and then the call gets cut  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #883 on: February 12, 2013, 02:12:40 PM »

FEDS and Police said he was in Mexico and took the Drag net to mexico yesterday

He got the slip on them again , thats why he smoked 2 more today, because the cops were lolly gagging around big bear thinking he was already in mexico

really...is that why he is pinned down and going to die ?

did you ever think they said that to get his dumb ass to pop his head up.....and it worked like a charm?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #884 on: February 12, 2013, 02:15:16 PM »
Archer77 is a cop lover, he would much prefer to see corrupt cops continue killing thousands of innocent people than to see someone stand against it and prevent future injustices even if it does mean a few more innocent people being sacrificed. It is people like Archer77 that have seen the corruption problem grow to the proportions it has now, this is how corrupt people work, they trust that no one will stand up to them and go on constantly causing suffering to innocent people. The only way to fight against them is on their own terms.  Corruption has no problem with killing innocents, and unfortunately, sometime to stand against this evil, innocents also need to be sacrificed.  Pay no attention to Archer77, he is more than likely a police officer and not to be trusted.

Yeah, that's it.  You're delusional and paranoid.  Show a little human decency.

Jesus fucking Christ not this same argument again.  One guy goes on a shooting rampage against pigs.  Do you even know what the function of the police is?  They exist to break up protests and keep the general pop in order.  Read a book you homo.  

The argument keeps coming back because its sound.  I find it disgusting that people like you have no value for human life.  You're salivating like a pack of backwards savages. You are getting off on the loss of human life.  
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #885 on: February 12, 2013, 02:15:21 PM »
  He will die today.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: February 12, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »
hahahahaaaaa.....I can't wait until they kill him  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: February 12, 2013, 02:16:48 PM »
 He will die today.

Maybe they gotta wait it out?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: February 12, 2013, 02:16:55 PM »
Yeah, that's it.  You're delusional and paranoid.  Show a little human decency.

You are disgusting. Your love and support of the TRUE BAD GUYS is morally repugnant!
V

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #889 on: February 12, 2013, 02:16:59 PM »
idiot policemen are hunting for the guy in the snowy mountains of california when i know for a fact he is in Texas.

This was him yesterday

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #890 on: February 12, 2013, 02:17:04 PM »
hahahahaaaaa.....I can't wait until they kill him  :D

Apparently your an agent of the illuminati and NWO.  Can't you see he's a hero?
A

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #891 on: February 12, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »
really...is that why he is pinned down and going to die ?

did you ever think they said that to get his dumb ass to pop his head up.....and it worked like a charm?

or they got lucky when checking what is supposed to be empty cabins after a major cutdown in bigbear (their words, besides lucky)

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #892 on: February 12, 2013, 02:18:37 PM »
gun shots 5 min ago

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #893 on: February 12, 2013, 02:19:09 PM »
You are disgusting. Your love and support of the TRUE BAD GUYS is morally repugnant!

No moron, I'm morally and ethically consistent.  You preach about how disgusting gun violence is and how Americans are a bunch of violent gun living fools but you're practically orgasmic over this. You're sick.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: February 12, 2013, 02:19:16 PM »
Sorry, man.  The short version is that Dorner claims the LAPD were harming innocent people(not a surprise and probably true) and he was terminated after making a complaint about the abuse. He believes gphe was unjustly terminate by the LAPD in an effort to silence him.  The father of the woman he killed represented him in his case against the LAPD.

long story short

he was mad the LAPD took his Career in law enforcement and LAPD also contacted the navy so that they could cancel his Military career, this caused him to lose his jobs and lose both his homes he owned

he said he would make the people responsible pay, by a taking what they love most too, and having them live the rest of their lives without them

just like he had to live without his career as a cop or military

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #895 on: February 12, 2013, 02:22:26 PM »
either way you look at it Dormer wins, even if he dies.. the loved ones of those people will never be brought back.
why lose when you can just die

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: February 12, 2013, 02:23:44 PM »
or they got lucky when checking what is supposed to be empty cabins after a major cutdown in bigbear (their words, besides lucky)

yes...it's luck when you are searching for Chris Dorner in Big Bear, and you find Chris Dorner in Big Bear.

you stop to think WHY they were checking the cabins?  maybe to make sure they didn't leave the lights on?  ::)

I'm just happy knowing this fat disgusting muderous scum negro is going to be shot to death.  and I'm happy that right now he KNOWS he's going to die.....hahahahahahahaha aaaa

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #897 on: February 12, 2013, 02:24:01 PM »
Can you buy grenades in america?

Maybe hes waiting for the swat team rushing into the cabin and then Boom everyone dies

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: February 12, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »
No moron, I'm morally and ethically consistent.  You preach about how disgusting gun violence is and how Americans are a bunch of violent gun living fools but you're practically orgasmic over this. You're sick.
Ignoring the massive pain, suffering and death of innocent people caused by corrupt cops and then showing moral outrage over a few innocent deaths by those who fight against it, is not morally consistent, it is morally bankrupt.  If you accept that corruption is rife in power circles and that something needs to be done about it to minimise loss of innocent life, then you would be rooting for Chris Dormer.  if their were more Chris Dormer's their wouldn't be such a high level of innocent lives lost as doing what was right would be the norm.  Sadly, the majority of citizens are incapable of seeing the big picture and devoid of any real morality.  They will continue to enable corruption and a far greater loss of innocent lives.  Sadly, this is why their is so much suffering in life, the majority of people who think they are Moral agents are in fact deeply immoral and lack the ability to see their complicity in EVIL.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #899 on: February 12, 2013, 02:25:05 PM »
  They (LAPD) got him kicked out of the US NAVY?