Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182523 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1200 on: February 12, 2013, 06:35:17 PM »
it said fish and game wardens got into a shootout with him, what fish and game warden engages in gun battle, these guys would never to anything like that

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1201 on: February 12, 2013, 06:35:20 PM »
Are you referring to the police?

Both the police and Dorner.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1203 on: February 12, 2013, 06:35:37 PM »
Good to see the highly organised corrupt murderous thugs got the bad guy!
Confirmed?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1204 on: February 12, 2013, 06:35:43 PM »
If he is indeed dead, good fucking riddance.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1205 on: February 12, 2013, 06:36:22 PM »
it said fish and game wardens got into a shootout with him, what fish and game warden engages in gun battle, these guys would never to anything like that

Yeah  they have guns, they can use them.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1206 on: February 12, 2013, 06:36:40 PM »
I'm not a hypocrite because I'm not justifing what corrupt police have done. You kind of have to do that to be considered a hypocrite.  As for my moral outrage, I've expressed it here frequently.  I don't personally care for most police but that doesn't mean I condone killing innocent people to rectify those injustices.  

Other than today's shooting, the police incidents happened after Dorner's killings.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1207 on: February 12, 2013, 06:37:02 PM »
it is true, all police forces in the u.s.a. have been ordered to kill american citizens if they think they can get away with it, kill first before anything, it was reported by doug hagman.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1208 on: February 12, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Other than today's shooting, the police incidents happened after Dorner's killings.

What I'm referring to is the desire by many to rationalize dormers killings as some kind of restitution for past crimes committed by the police.  This seems to be what Dorner intended to do.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: February 12, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »

Yes.  Take a good look at all of these enforcement agencies.  They have all become quite militarized in the past decade or so.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1210 on: February 12, 2013, 06:40:11 PM »
it is true, all police forces in the u.s.a. have been ordered to kill american citizens if they think they can get away with it, kill first before anything, it was reported by doug hagman.

Yes it's true police are ordered to kill citizens "if they can get away with it."  that is the exact term used in the memo.  :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1211 on: February 12, 2013, 06:40:52 PM »
What I'm referring to is the desire by many to rationalize dormers killings as some kind of restitution for past crimes committed by the police.  This seems to be what Dorner intended to do.
Meh, they all suck. Psycho killing the psychotic/corrupt/worthless.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1212 on: February 12, 2013, 06:41:00 PM »
I'm not a hypocrite because I'm not justifing what corrupt police have done. You kind of have to do that to be considered a hypocrite.  As for my moral outrage, I've expressed it here frequently.  I don't personally care for most police but that doesn't mean I condone killing innocent people to rectify those injustices.  
You say you don't condone killing innocent people yet you openly support corrupt police who regularly kill and wound innocent people.  How do you propose we stop Police doing this, we have Police to prevent citizens killing innocents, but who can we get to stop police doing the same thing?
V

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1213 on: February 12, 2013, 06:41:51 PM »
Yes.  Take a good look at all of these enforcement agencies.  They have all become quite militarized in the past decade or so.

They are game wardens, of corse they are armed. They aren't maintainance workers

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1214 on: February 12, 2013, 06:43:02 PM »
doug hagman did a big report on it, regarding the issue, it is true.........every cop on every force in the u.s.a. has been ordered to kill american citizens if they can get away with it, why do you think the escalation of citizens deaths by cops has become the norm.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1215 on: February 12, 2013, 06:45:35 PM »
doug hagman did a big report on it, regarding the issue, it is true.........every cop on every force in the u.s.a. has been ordered to kill american citizens if they can get away with it, why do you think the escalation of citizens deaths by cops has become the norm.

How many citizens have been killed by cops recently? If every cop has this orde there must be a pile of bodies somewhere

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1216 on: February 12, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »
  9 said that they took his body out.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1217 on: February 12, 2013, 06:46:42 PM »
You say you don't condone killing innocent people yet you openly support corrupt police who regularly kill and wound innocent people.  How do you propose we stop Police doing this, we have Police to prevent citizens killing innocents, but who can we get to stop police doing the same thing?

Never supported any of that.  You're having delusions. Dorner killed innocent people and there is no way around that.   You're rationalizing of killing innocents leads down a dark road.  It's the same thinking held by suicide bombers and Timothy mcveighs types.  
A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1218 on: February 12, 2013, 06:47:19 PM »
do the research the info is there, look at LAPD, they nearly killed many innocent citizens, just driving up on them shooting at them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1219 on: February 12, 2013, 06:50:57 PM »
I've came to this conclusion.

Dorner was no saint.....and neither is the LAPD.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1220 on: February 12, 2013, 06:51:43 PM »
Hmm. To a dark place this line of thought will carry us. Great care we must take.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: February 12, 2013, 06:52:51 PM »
They are game wardens, of corse they are armed. They aren't maintainance workers

Thanks for clearing that up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1222 on: February 12, 2013, 06:53:43 PM »
He sneaked up on almost everyone he killed. He didn't fight those people straight up.  He killed a girl and her boyfriend when they were sitting in a car.

You mean like this..... ;D

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1223 on: February 12, 2013, 06:53:53 PM »
Never supported any of that.  You're having delusions. Dorner killed innocent people and there is no way around that.   You're rationalizing of killing innocents leads down a dark road.  It's the same thinking held by suicide bombers and Timothy mcveighs types.  
You are seriously delusional aren't you, The people who rationalize killing innocents is the Police, the people you are defending.  And yes, you are right, the police rationalising killing innocent people leads down a dark road, it encourages others to do the same thing, as this case so painfully highlights.  You fail to see the root cause of these type of incidents.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1224 on: February 12, 2013, 07:01:06 PM »
You are seriously delusional aren't you, The people who rationalize killing innocents is the Police, the people you are defending.  And yes, you are right, the police rationalising killing innocent people leads down a dark road, it encourages others to do the same thing, as this case so painfully highlights.  You fail to see the root cause of these type of incidents.

Far from delusional.  Killing Innocents is wrong, particularly in the name of justice.
The root cause of police corruption wasnt the young woman and her fiancé who were killed by Dorner. The daughter of the man who tried to help him no less.  It's sad that you worship this cold blooded killer.
A