Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182501 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1225 on: February 12, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »

You mean like this..... ;D

In the way that someone who would do that without cause is a complete piece of shit.  Yes.  Exactly like that.  Strong point, Vince.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1226 on: February 12, 2013, 07:03:57 PM »
Far from delusional.  Killing Innocents is wrong, particularly in the name of justice.
The root cause of police corruption wasnt the young woman and her fiancé who were killed by Dorner. The daughter of the man who tried to help him no less.  It's sad that you worship this cold blooded killer.
Agreed, Killing Innocents is wrong, particularly in the name of justice, and yet the police you are supporting do just that.  Do you not see the problem with your argument.  It is sad that you worship such cold blooded Killers as the LAPD.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1227 on: February 12, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »

You mean like this..... ;D

He should have charged a police station full of cops.  Now that takes a lot more balls than sneaking up on an unsuspecting couple who don't even know him.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1228 on: February 12, 2013, 07:05:12 PM »
  the best laid plans...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1229 on: February 12, 2013, 07:06:13 PM »
Agreed, Killing Innocents is wrong, particularly in the name of justice, and yet the police you are supporting do just that.  Do you not see the problem with your argument.  It is sad that you worship such cold blooded Killers as the LAPD.

You're delusional.  When did I ever say I supported the LApd?  I never did. Your whole post is drivel based on a lie.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1230 on: February 12, 2013, 07:08:52 PM »
Here comes the GUN BAN LAW BY OBAMA in the State of the Union

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: February 12, 2013, 07:09:06 PM »
He should have charged a police station full of cops.  Now that takes a lot more balls than sneaking up on an unsuspecting couple who don't even know him.
His beef wasn't with them, it was with the people who fucked him over.  It's not science, the father fucked over the wrong person and seriously endangered his family.   Only a bully would support fucking with people and their shouldn't be any retribution.   Moral of the story: Don't fuck people over and expect to get away with it.  If you care about your family, don't take them into the jungle and provoke LIONS!
V

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1232 on: February 12, 2013, 07:09:28 PM »
Ok let's recap:
Dude gets fired
Dude stews for a few years
Dude write unibomber-esquire manifesto
Dude kills 4 people who had nothing to do with firing
Dude gets burnt up

Case closed. Adios fucker.

Everyone can now go back to the WYHI threads :)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1233 on: February 12, 2013, 07:09:52 PM »
Moral of the story: Do NOT fuck people over and expect to get away with it.  If you care about your family, do NOT take them into the jungle and provoke LIONS!

^
BOOOM!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1234 on: February 12, 2013, 07:13:57 PM »
Its over.....he likely commited suicide when the fire started.......just took out his body.

Dorner is gone....but the LAPD will now have to face a new enemy...the wrath of the citizens as well as the people who were shot up for no reason.  Lawsuits are going to the flying.  Expect a movie
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1235 on: February 12, 2013, 07:14:07 PM »
His beef wasn't with them, it was with the people who fucked him over.  It's not science, the father fucked over the wrong person and seriously endangered his family.   Only a bully would support fucking with people and their shouldn't be any retribution.   Moral of the story: Don't fuck people over and expect to get away with it.  If you care about your family, don't take them into the jungle and provoke LIONS!

Nonsense.  This kind of silly logic can justify anything.  Only s bully would pick on the weak instead of going for the real power and Dorner the bully he is did just that.  Instead of confronting the LAPD, he shot a little Asian girl when she wasn't looking.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: February 12, 2013, 07:14:10 PM »
You're delusional.  When did I ever say I supported the LApd?  I never did. Your whole post is drivel based on a lie.
Your whole argument has been focused on Dorner and his moral decline, when he never started that way, the Police on the other hand have a decades old culture and reputation as being morally bankrupt.  To express outrage at Dorners criminal actions but to ignore the Polices criminal actions is to take a side.  The difference is, one was standing for JUSTICE, while the other was trying to suppress it.  In the end Dorner became what he despised, this is the problem with bullies, the only real defence against them is too become one, the difference is, one is a bully for personal gain, the other is a bully to defend others against bullies.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1237 on: February 12, 2013, 07:15:39 PM »
To balance my distaste for Dorner's incompetence and poor target selection, I have to admit one thing I admire: Everyone has a shit list and everyone chickens out and doesn't do a damn thing about it when they get fucked over.  Well he did something.  Poorly, but he did something.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: February 12, 2013, 07:17:03 PM »
Nonsense.  This kind of silly logic can justify anything.  Only s bully would pick on the weak instead of going for the real power and Dorner the bully he is did just that.  Instead of confronting the LAPD, he shot a little Asian girl when she wasn't looking.
Would you have preferred him to shoot her while she was looking.  And what could be more confronting to the LAPD than shooting an officers daughter.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: February 12, 2013, 07:18:11 PM »
Sniper Kills Christopher Dorner during Shootout

Christopher Dorner is dead. A sniper reportedly killed the cop killer during a shootout in a cabin in Big Bear, California.

According to a report from Hollywood Life, an NBC affiliate in Texas has announced Dorner's death.

"We have confirmation from the Los Angeles Police Department the ex-cop from LA was shot and killed by a local sheriff's department sniper," Neal Barton, the news director at the affiliate station reports.

The media was told to leave the area of the cabin where Dorner was assumed to be hiding. He was said to have been very heavily armed.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981849408
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1240 on: February 12, 2013, 07:18:20 PM »

yes because that's the way the world works.  if you don't do your job to our satisfaction we kill your children. it's in every labor contract  ::)

you truly are a fucking imbecile.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1241 on: February 12, 2013, 07:18:27 PM »
Your whole argument has been focused on Dorner and his moral decline, when he never started that way, the Police on the other hand have a decades old culture and reputation as being morally bankrupt.  To express outrage at Dorners criminal actions but to ignore the Polices criminal actions is to take a side.  The difference is, one was standing for JUSTICE, while the other was trying to suppress it.  In the end Dorner became what he despised, this is the problem with bullies, the only real defence against them is too become one, the difference is, one is a bully for personal gain, the other is a bully to defend others against bullies.

No where in your rambling diatribe does it prove I support police abuses.  He wasn't defending people from bullies.  He killed a little Asian girl and her fiancé who were minding their own business.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1242 on: February 12, 2013, 07:19:36 PM »
Would you have preferred him to shoot her while she was looking.  And what could be more confronting to the LAPD than shooting an officers daughter.

I would have preferred he put a bullet in his own head and not killed innocent people.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: February 12, 2013, 07:23:06 PM »

I would have preferred he put a bullet in his own head and not killed innocent people.
But by doing that he would have killed an innocent person while the true bad guys got away with corruption and continued killing and injuring innocent civilians, the very thing you are so against.  Just admit it, you are happy for innocent people to continue to be murdered and nothing to be done about it.  You prefer the status quo rather than doing something proactive.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1244 on: February 12, 2013, 07:23:47 PM »
  Suppressors helped him a lot

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1245 on: February 12, 2013, 07:26:08 PM »
was it the same sniper that killed osama bin laden, what bullcrap

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: February 12, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »
yes because that's the way the world works.  if you don't do your job to our satisfaction we kill your children. it's in every labor contract  ::)

you truly are a fucking imbecile.
You are so full of shit, suggesting that corruption is somehow comparable to Police doing a poor job, their is a massive difference between highly organised corruption and the inherent suffering and death that creates and incompetence that leads to poor work performance.  Go kick a tiger in the face, good luck blaming your attack on the Tiger.  Bullies always try and target those they think wont fight back, I guess in this case, the corrupt father bullied the wrong man and he cost his daughter her life, I guess he might rethink his strategy from now on.
V

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1247 on: February 12, 2013, 07:28:00 PM »
Died choking on soot and blood in a shitty cabin after killing perfect strangers. Quite admirable ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1248 on: February 12, 2013, 07:28:28 PM »
they should have a public showing of his body....i'd drive to LA to piss in his mouth

great news that he was killed by a sniper. as soon as he faced a prepared opponent with equal firepower, the fat negro turned into a dead fat negro.  

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1249 on: February 12, 2013, 07:31:04 PM »
ok drudge is reporting a body was removed from a cabin, how was he killed by a sniper, but body removed from cabin, this story is all bullshit mainstream media lies, hes probably still out there, i dont believe one word that is reported on cable tv, its all lies.