Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182614 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1275 on: February 12, 2013, 07:48:17 PM »
have you seen his "manifesto" ?

i was thinking English was this baboon's second language after reading that rambling horseshit
I think it made him more endearing and was somewhat unsuspecting.  

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.  Dorner decided against that.

There is a Dorner on every street corner in every neighborhood.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: February 12, 2013, 07:54:05 PM »
they should have a public showing of his body....i'd drive to LA to piss in his mouth

great news that he was killed by a sniper. as soon as he faced a prepared opponent with equal firepower, the fat negro turned into a dead fat negro.  

I knew it couldn't last. You get a hard cock when black people are killed.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1277 on: February 12, 2013, 07:54:15 PM »
What I'm referring to is the desire by many to rationalize dormers killings as some kind of restitution for past crimes committed by the police.  This seems to be what Dorner intended to do.

Yes, and just as many are using Dorner's actions to justify the outrageous behavior of the police.

Funny how innocent people always seem to get stuck between two ridiculous extremes.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1278 on: February 12, 2013, 07:54:51 PM »
Dormer wins. you cannot defeat someone who has nothing to lose.

He had his life to lose and he lost it. Fuck him, he lost

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1279 on: February 12, 2013, 08:07:30 PM »
I knew it couldn't last. You get a hard cock when black people are killed.

I get a hard on when sniveling cowards who shoot innocent people in cold blood are killed.

LOL @ the cock biting homos here who think he "proved" something...he proved that if you point a machine gun at someone and pull the trigger you can kill them. what a hero.

The LAPD will roll right on doing what they do, there will be no fallout from this...they are a fine example of integrity and bravery in the face of this maniac.  If this moron had ANY valid complaints...he shot himself in the foot (pun intended) the minute he started killing innocent people

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1280 on: February 12, 2013, 08:07:50 PM »
  We all die. So we all lose.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1281 on: February 12, 2013, 08:08:44 PM »
I get a hard on when sniveling cowards who shoot innocent people in cold blood are killed.

LOL @ the cock biting homos here who think he "proved" something...he proved that if you point a machine gun at someone and pull the trigger you can kill them. what a hero.

The LAPD will roll right on doing what they do, there will be no fallout from this...they are a fine example of integrity and bravery in the face of this maniac.  If this moron had ANY valid complaints...he shot himself in the foot (pun intended) the minute he started killing innocent people

::) oh please..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1282 on: February 12, 2013, 08:09:25 PM »
LAPD press conf just now ,

"there is no body, the cabin is still burning way to hot for anyone to go in there, we are not sure if there is a body in there or not, it will take weeks to identify a body after this kind of fire"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1283 on: February 12, 2013, 08:11:43 PM »
LAPD press conf just now ,

"there is no body, the cabin is still burning way to hot for anyone to go in there, we are not sure if there is a body in there or not, it will take weeks to identify a body after this kind of fire"

Seriously? Fuckin' American media.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1284 on: February 12, 2013, 08:15:20 PM »
Lapd is wrong or lying. They have his body. But can't positively ID yet. It's him he's dead  I'm happy

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1285 on: February 12, 2013, 08:17:27 PM »
Lapd is wrong or lying. They have his body. But can't positively ID yet. It's him he's dead  I'm happy

i do not understand???

you mean the Manifesto chris wrote about regarding the LAPD lying to the public is in fact true then   ???

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1286 on: February 12, 2013, 08:20:22 PM »
Did read that thing. Did he say that the Lapd lied to the public or lied about him?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: February 12, 2013, 08:22:13 PM »
 the only person Confirmed dead today is a San Bernardino deputy

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1288 on: February 12, 2013, 08:24:32 PM »

Shooting up two women in a blue pickup truck that did not resemble Dorner`s in the least is hardly brave.  Neither is shooting up a man in a Honda Ridgeline after being rammed by a police car despite being pulled over minutes earlier by a different police car on his way to go surfing- hardly resembling Dorner in any way.

All of that On top of the complete overreaction of thousands of law enforcement over the actions of one man.  They didn`t display anything but inadequacy, hysteria and stupidity.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1289 on: February 12, 2013, 08:25:28 PM »
Shooting up two women in a blue pickup truck that did not resemble Dorner`s in the least is hardly brave.  Neither is shooting up a man in a Honda Ridgeline after being rammed by a police car despite being pulled over minutes earlier by a different police car on his way to go surfing- hardly resembling Dorner in any way.

All of that On top of the complete overreaction of thousands of law enforcement over the actions of one man.  They didn`t display anything but inadequacy, hysteria and stupidity.

THIS.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1290 on: February 12, 2013, 08:25:56 PM »
Shooting up two women in a blue pickup truck that did not resemble Dorner`s in the least is hardly brave.  Neither is shooting up a man in a Honda Ridgeline after being rammed by a police car despite being pulled over minutes earlier by a different police car on his way to go surfing- hardly resembling Dorner in any way.

BOOOM!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1291 on: February 12, 2013, 08:26:10 PM »
Dormer wins. you cannot defeat someone who has nothing to lose.

sure you can, you blow their fucking brains out.

he's now worm food. there will be no reform in the LAPD, and he will be forgotten. yes this human walking piece of shit coward took out some innocent people, that can't be prevented. he will be remebered as the fat negro "mastermind" who couldn't overcome his car breaking down, and he had five years to plan....LOLOLOL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1292 on: February 12, 2013, 08:26:15 PM »
Ok latest update.

At the press conference, they said there was a body found but that is INCORRECT. No body has been found and Dorner is still alive.

The cabin hasn't even been entered yet as it is too hot and dangerously unstable

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1293 on: February 12, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »

Agreed.

The LAPD survived OJ Simpson, Rodney King, Tupac Shakur, and they will survive Chris Dorner.

Americans have a 15 minute attention span, this will be forgotten in a week.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1294 on: February 12, 2013, 08:27:56 PM »
Did read that thing. Did he say that the Lapd lied to the public or lied about him?

he said both.

he said cops are pieces of shits  

when you die , they snap a picture of you and pass it around themselves on their cellphones to bag about who had the best death photo

case in point

18yr Nicole Catsouras , a photo of her ended up on the internet by CHP, family sued and won , VERY GRAPHIC pic of her car accident

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/16327d1202874408-nicole-catsouras-nikki-lost-control-porsche-hits-toll-booth-gory-pictures-6.jpg

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1295 on: February 12, 2013, 08:31:34 PM »
The LAPD survived OJ Simpson, Rodney King, Tupac Shakur, and they will survive Chris Dorner.

Americans have a 15 minute attention span, this will be forgotten in a week.

Sadly  ^

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1296 on: February 12, 2013, 08:32:10 PM »
This is the banner at the top of the CNN Breaking News right now:

No body found in cabin where shootout occurred with police hunting fugitive ex-cop, LAPD say, contradicting reports.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1298 on: February 12, 2013, 08:33:04 PM »
This is the banner at the top of the CNN Breaking News right now:

No body found in cabin where shootout occurred with police hunting fugitive ex-cop, LAPD say, contradicting reports.
Jesus Christ... they were so quick to tell everyone that it's over, they got their man... Fucking media here.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1299 on: February 12, 2013, 08:33:10 PM »
The house is still burning so no body has yet been found. Fuck, why is getbig fucking up so bad this night.
all drugs - TPPIIP