Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182372 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1425 on: February 13, 2013, 10:35:47 AM »
NOBODY at any level has the authority to light up people with fire.  it's against Geneva convention.

now we know why the media was ordered 4 or 5 miles back.
now we know why CNN was initially told the fire started from the ammo inside + smoke grenades.

They failed to mention their coordinated use of flamethrower cause it's quite illegal.

Don't care.  It was cheaper than calling in an Apache.

I bet you're the kinda guy who watched Zero Dark Thirty and came away "changed....."  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1426 on: February 13, 2013, 10:37:26 AM »
I never ignored or condoned anything.  You're making up shit again.  Ive told you time and time again that police corruption and dorners response are wrong.  The fact emains, a normal sane person doesn't handle the situation the way Dorner did. He was wrong and is certainly not a hero to be admired.
I don't know why you are arguing with me then, I have stated they are both wrong, but I consider the Police corruption a greater threat than those trying desperately to expose it.  Normal Sane people don't become corrupt police officers, and it most definitely could be argued that being exposed to the EVILS of corruption could test a man's sanity.  By calling into question someone's sanity you are treading a fine line,  I would argue it isn't normal or particularly sane to work in a corrupt organisation and do nothing the way most people do,  Normal is a cycle on a washing machine, it is a subjective matter.  Insanity is a term that Quacks like to use to suggest mental illness, unfortunately, unlike real illness, it isn't detectable at autopsy and essentially another control tool of Government that has no basis in reality.   Countries such as America regularly behave in the same manner as Dorner, seeking to kill and murder the supposed evil enemy and thinking nothing of the collateral damage along the way.  Personally, I think the average American, their support for war, gun ownership and their deep rooted narcissism isn't normal or sane.
V

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1427 on: February 13, 2013, 10:38:19 AM »
 Why aren't they allowed to smoke him out, or let him burn inside? He is shooting and killing them. They're authorized to use lethal force so what's wrong with doing it that way?

O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1428 on: February 13, 2013, 10:38:43 AM »
NOBODY at any level has the authority to light up people with fire.  it's against Geneva convention.

now we know why the media was ordered 4 or 5 miles back.
now we know why CNN was initially told the fire started from the ammo inside + smoke grenades.

They failed to mention their coordinated use of flamethrower cause it's quite illegal.

they didn't light him on fire, they lit the building on fire, alledgedly.

dummy chose to burn to death

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #1429 on: February 13, 2013, 10:39:39 AM »

haha, yes.  Groink bringing some clarity. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1430 on: February 13, 2013, 10:39:56 AM »

Can't assume that.  What if he got tagged a couple times in the crossfire? He may have been killed already before burning. You never know.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1431 on: February 13, 2013, 10:40:40 AM »
It does give new meaning to going out in a Blaze of Glory

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: February 13, 2013, 10:41:23 AM »
Can't assume that.  What if he got tagged a couple times in the crossfire? He may have been killed already before burning. You never know.

sure hope not.....it would be a shame if were already dead.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1433 on: February 13, 2013, 10:43:02 AM »
I don't know why you are arguing with me then, I have stated they are both wrong, but I consider the Police corruption a greater threat than those trying desperately to expose it.  Normal Sane people don't become corrupt police officers, and it most definitely could be argued that being exposed to the EVILS of corruption could test a man's sanity.  By calling into question someone's sanity you are treading a fine line,  I would argue it isn't normal or particularly sane to work in a corrupt organisation and do nothing the way most people do,  Normal is a cycle on a washing machine, it is a subjective matter.  Insanity is a term that Quacks like to use to suggest mental illness, unfortunately, unlike real illness, it isn't detectable at autopsy and essentially another control tool of Government that has no basis in reality.   Countries such as America regularly behave in the same manner as Dorner, seeking to kill and murder the supposed evil enemy and thinking nothing of the collateral damage along the way.  Personally, I think the average American, their support for war, gun ownership and their deep rooted narcissism isn't normal or sane.

I've been arguing with you because you've been falsely accusing me of being a psychopath who supports bad cops.  Also, I don't think the ends justify the means in this case.
A

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1434 on: February 13, 2013, 10:43:13 AM »

do you really think the average american supports war?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: February 13, 2013, 10:44:02 AM »
Sad commentary on some humans when people have to defend their opinion that a guy who executed civilians as they sat in their car, and ambushed police officers is a bad guy. That they make this guy a hero kind of sickens me.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #1436 on: February 13, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »
Sad commentary on some humans when people have to defend their opinion that a guy who executed civilians as they sat in their car, and ambushed police officers is a bad guy. That they make this guy a hero kind of sickens me.  

Agree.  Hope its just trolling.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: February 13, 2013, 10:45:54 AM »

agree 100% and have said numerous times it will all come out in the wash.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1438 on: February 13, 2013, 10:46:01 AM »

never ambushed a single officer

all the officers he shot at were looking for him, he got the upper hand on them.  

Osama Bin Ladan was ambushed

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1439 on: February 13, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »
sure hope not.....it would be a shame if were already dead.

;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1440 on: February 13, 2013, 10:47:49 AM »
All I want to know is if this fella is dead or alive?
#

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: February 13, 2013, 10:48:44 AM »

So the police made up this story about a guy who was fired 4 years ago and was already dismissed and done with his complaints, just to kill him ?

Yes, that's a persuaive rebutall, just take stupid to an ever higher level  ::)

This was based on your assertion that nobody knows the guy, a ridiculous assertion.  If it is indeed true, that Dorner wrote the manifesto, it was obviously coherent and informative.  He came across as no more psychotic than the average police officer, who regularly distort the facts to justify their crimes against innocent civilians.  The only difference between him and the cops, was that he no longer had the badge to protect him.  I see no difference between Dorner and a cop having a bad day tazing some poor fuck to death because he dared look at the cop the wrong way.  Difference is, scum-bag cop will be excused and promoted 6 moths later, even while performing his evil agenda, Dorner had a righteous motivation in exposing the corruption of the LAPD.  So even though Dorner did the wrong thing, their is an understandable motivation behind it, compared to the PIGS who abuse the system and use corruption to serve their own ends.
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1442 on: February 13, 2013, 10:48:53 AM »
To Groink and/or Showstoppa:

Is it that you don't care he burned to death, or is it that you don't care about potential subversion of law by those who have sworn to uphold the law?

Just say it, whatever it is.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: February 13, 2013, 10:51:27 AM »
To Groink and/or Showstoppa:

Is it that you don't care he burned to death, or is it that you don't care about potential subversion of law by those who have sworn to uphold the law?

Just say it, whatever it is.
They believe it is OK to Murder those who Murder, obviously, the problem with this is, by murdering a murderer you expose yourself to being murdered by someone else who has the same conviction.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: February 13, 2013, 10:52:08 AM »
how whitey solves the problem with black folks  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: February 13, 2013, 10:53:06 AM »
never ambushed a single officer

all the officers he shot at were looking for him, he got the upper hand on them.  

Osama Bin Ladan was ambushed

something about a forest and trees  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: February 13, 2013, 10:53:52 AM »
They believe it is OK to Murder those who Murder, obviously, the problem with this is, by murdering a murderer you expose yourself to being murdered by someone else who has the same conviction.

When a person has sworn to uphold the law, he needs to do that.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: February 13, 2013, 10:54:24 AM »
How did they find his drivers license if his body was burned beyond recognition?  That must be some incredible wallet he had to withstand the fire.

Where can I buy one?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: February 13, 2013, 10:56:19 AM »
something about a forest and trees  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: February 13, 2013, 10:56:58 AM »
Without trust, we have nothing.  That's why it's so important to maintain things in a certain way.