Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182491 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1450 on: February 13, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »
So a lot of guys talking shit on this thread, that they can't back up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1451 on: February 13, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
This was based on your assertion that nobody knows the guy, a ridiculous assertion.  If it is indeed true, that Dorner wrote the manifesto, it was obviously coherent and informative.  He came across as no more psychotic than the average police officer, who regularly distort the facts to justify their crimes against innocent civilians.  The only difference between him and the cops, was that he no longer had the badge to protect him.  I see no difference between Dorner and a cop having a bad day tazing some poor fuck to death because he dared look at the cop the wrong way.  Difference is, scum-bag cop will be excused and promoted 6 moths later, even while performing his evil agenda, Dorner had a righteous motivation in exposing the corruption of the LAPD.  So even though Dorner did the wrong thing, their is an understandable motivation behind it, compared to the PIGS who abuse the system and use corruption to serve their own ends.

No, i said you didn't know jack shit about the other officer. but keep rambling.

you could have just wrote "dorner did the wrong thing" and saved the rest.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1452 on: February 13, 2013, 11:00:54 AM »
How did they find his drivers license if his body was burned beyond recognition?  That must be some incredible wallet he had to withstand the fire.

Where can I buy one?

where did you hear or read this???

it was reported that he left his wallet and id and badge somewhere in san diego

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/chris-dorner-dead_n_2649763.html

2:20 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 7: A shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with an LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner to San Diego police. The wallet was found fewer than five miles from the boat, near San Diego International Airport.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1453 on: February 13, 2013, 11:02:04 AM »
I've been arguing with you because you've been falsely accusing me of being a psychopath who supports bad cops.  Also, I don't think the ends justify the means in this case.
I don't believe you are a psychopath, just misguided.  I see the situation as say, comparing a large Mexican cartel with a smaller one, both are criminals, both do whatever it takes to get ahead, and both inflict suffering on innocent people.  But it's the larger cartel I am more worried about.  To me, both are bad guys, it's Police corruption that is the issue for me.  If it was just some random of the street with no agenda than to go out in a blaze of homicidal rage, then that is different, but this case opened up the can of worms that is Police corruption, an insidious blight on civilised cultures, and if one believes in searching for root causes, in this case it could be argued that it was definitely the trigger.  

It is no different than when you engage in war, their will be unintended consequences and innocent lives lost, but those who engage in it, believe their cause is worth fighting for.   WW2 seen many innocent lives lost, but it was seen as worthwhile as it removed a greater evil and NAZI ideology.  Sometimes the end justifies the means.  Do you support the Nuclear weapons America used on Japan to end the War?
V

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: February 13, 2013, 11:09:50 AM »
The audio shows two men enacting a burning plan they had discussed earlier, with a woman dispatcher repeating every detail.

I bet ALL the cops were pissed off.  But in the middle of a standoff firefight, one "rogue" cop doesn't locate a flamethrower and just start cooking the place.  this very much appears to be an action which was organized and thus needed approval from somebody.

I'm fine with dude getting wasted.  I'm not fine with a few policeman telling the media to step back 5 miles, then coordinating an effort to burn a human being alive.  Cause once it's okay once, it's okay to burn cities full of people.

THIS! It's sad that people's emotions can get in the way of there own safety and rights. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: February 13, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
I don't believe you are a psychopath, just misguided.  I see the situation as say, comparing a large Mexican cartel with a smaller one, both are criminals, both do whatever it takes to get ahead, and both inflict suffering on innocent people.  But it's the larger cartel I am more worried about.  To me, both are bad guys, it's Police corruption that is the issue for me.  If it was just some random of the street with no agenda than to go out in a blaze of homicidal rage, then that is different, but this case opened up the can of worms that is Police corruption, an insidious blight on civilised cultures, and if one believes in searching for root causes, in this case it could be argued that it was definitely the trigger.  

It is no different than when you engage in war, their will be unintended consequences and innocent lives lost, but those who engage in it, believe their cause is worth fighting for.   WW2 seen many innocent lives lost, but it was seen as worthwhile as it removed a greater evil and NAZI ideology.  Sometimes the means justify the end.  Do you support the Nuclear weapons America used on Japan to end the War?

Yes but it doesn't matter what YOU think. or your ridiculous analogies. this isn't a mexican drug cartel, it's a psycho cop who shot innocent people.

People don't get to make up their own laws and dispense justice as they see fit, and start killing people because they lost their job.....and now he's dead because of it ....you can whine all day long

I think next time someone gives me the wrong change I'll grab a ketchup bottle and beat their head in, or better still, find their kid and beat their head in...I'll just make up my own laws  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1456 on: February 13, 2013, 11:11:16 AM »
How did they find his drivers license if his body was burned beyond recognition?  That must be some incredible wallet he had to withstand the fire.

Where can I buy one?

they are made from the indestructible skins of people, the same people who were in the towers by the windows while the heat was so intense it burned steel down

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1457 on: February 13, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1458 on: February 13, 2013, 11:14:25 AM »

they are made from the indestructible skins of people, the same people who were in the towers by the windows while the heat was so intense it burned steel down

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: February 13, 2013, 11:15:28 AM »
Yes but it doesn't matter what I think. or my ridiculous analogies.

Only the Police  get to make up their own laws and dispense justice as they see fit, and start killing people because they feel like it.....
And yes, people do get to make up their own laws and shoot innocent people, it's called the police Force.  Your love of the police borders on the sickening.
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1460 on: February 13, 2013, 11:16:04 AM »
They believe it is OK to Murder those who Murder, obviously, the problem with this is, by murdering a murderer you expose yourself to being murdered by someone else who has the same conviction.

Yes, a murderer has shown that he/she no longer deserves to be part of our society.  Why should people carry the burden to imprison someone who no longer servers a benefit to anyone?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1461 on: February 13, 2013, 11:17:18 AM »
People don't get to make up their own laws and dispense justice as they see fit

Absolutely true.  So why would you support the torching of that cabin?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: February 13, 2013, 11:17:28 AM »
And yes, people do get to make up their own laws and shoot innocent people, it's called the police Force.  Your love of the police borders on the sickening.

This is what happens when an idiot doesn't know what else to say

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: February 13, 2013, 11:18:42 AM »
Yes, a murderer has shown that he/she no longer deserves to be part of our society.  Why should people carry the burden to imprison someone who no longer servers a benefit to anyone?

because its the laws that govern us

the same laws we must all abide by , they must uphold themselves

after his sentence of death, the next day put a needle in his ass and send his ass the glue factory

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1464 on: February 13, 2013, 11:23:13 AM »
This is what happens when an idiot doesn't know what else to say
Are you just mad bro, this is what you post when you have nothing left to say, a picture speaks a thousand words.
 :o

V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: February 13, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
Absolutely true.  So why would you support the torching of that cabin?

Where did i say that?  I said we don't know what happened yet and it's my opinion the police wouldn't be so stupid as to do something so overtly wrong and against procedure..and i also said nobody knows for sure and it will all come out in the wash.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1466 on: February 13, 2013, 11:24:33 AM »
Yes, a murderer has shown that he/she no longer deserves to be part of our society.  Why should people carry the burden to imprison someone who no longer servers a benefit to anyone?
But under your system isn't murdering murderers murder punishable by murder?
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: February 13, 2013, 11:27:29 AM »
Are you just mad bro, this is what you post when you have nothing left to say, a picture speaks a thousand words.
 :o

resorting to childish pictures, and "u mad bro?"  because you are taking it up the ass, my work here is done.

E-Fool is offically The Village Idiot...LOLOL

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1468 on: February 13, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
resorting to childish pictures, and "u mad bro?"  because you are taking it up the ass, my work here is done.

E-Fool is offically The Village Idiot...LOLOL
Hey you forgot to include the Pic when you quoted my post.

V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1469 on: February 13, 2013, 11:30:03 AM »
I think the bottom line here is that a piece of shit shot up other pieces of shit.

Shooting the family was a bitch move, but I really couldn't give a fuck less if some corrupt LAPD officers got lit up. It'd be a shame if some of the officers were innocents however

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: February 13, 2013, 11:37:06 AM »
Where did i say that?  I said we don't know what happened yet and it's my opinion the police wouldn't be so stupid as to do something so overtly wrong and against procedure..and i also said nobody knows for sure and it will all come out in the wash.

lol

So you wouldn't support the burning of the cabin, no matter your opinion of Dorner, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1471 on: February 13, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »
How did the cops know he didnt have anyone tied up in there? 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: February 13, 2013, 11:52:53 AM »
lol

So you wouldn't support the burning of the cabin, no matter your opinion of Dorner, right?

that's not what i said at all.

you misinterpreted my post. I'm saying that the police wouldn't have done something so massively against procedure in full view of the media...unless they are complete idiots, and the jury is still out, hell it's not even in yet.  right or wrong has nothing to do with it.

my personal opinion is they aren't incompetent morons, and knew exactly what they were doing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1473 on: February 13, 2013, 11:54:45 AM »
How did the cops know he didnt have anyone tied up in there?  

they didn't know.  he could have had a whole family tied up.  Same with the two vehicles they shot up in traffic - they were so blindly angry that they didn't care about innocents.

Some people are equating being against the fire use, with supporting Dorner somehow.  That's NOT the case.  Dude was a murderer and belonged in prison then death penalty.  But the MOMENT we say it's okay for police to firebomb this guy, we say it's okay for them to firebomb WHENEVER THEY FEEL IT IS OKAY.   I'm not really feeling the discretion of law enforcement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1474 on: February 13, 2013, 11:56:37 AM »
they didn't know.  he could have had a whole family tied up.  Same with the two vehicles they shot up in traffic - they were so blindly angry that they didn't care about innocents.

Some people are equating being against the fire use, with supporting Dorner somehow.  That's NOT the case.  Dude was a murderer and belonged in prison then death penalty.  But the MOMENT we say it's okay for police to firebomb this guy, we say it's okay for them to firebomb WHENEVER THEY FEEL IT IS OKAY.   I'm not really feeling the discretion of law enforcement.

What difference would it be if they used a drone w missles to attack him in the cabin? 

Nothing.  This seems like WACO to me a bit