Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182386 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1525 on: February 13, 2013, 01:21:01 PM »
americans wanted to see this play out. They wanted to see the drama, and most importantly be "entertained".
This was true "reality TV" with a "get back at the man, at all costs" mentality. What they (the police) and he (Dorner) did to innocents, is "collateral damage", the entertainment was what people wanted, if people were killed in the process, "oh well", is what the populace thinks.
And this shows what we now think of human life.

Just another reality show on the tv.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1526 on: February 13, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »
americans wanted to see this play out. They wanted to see the drama, and most importantly be "entertained".
This was true "reality TV" with a "get back at the man, at all costs" mentality. What they (the police) and he (Dorner) did to innocents, is "collateral damage", the entertainment was what people wanted, if people were killed in the process, "oh well", is what the populace thinks.
And this shows what we now think of human life.

I hope that isn't true enough to make such a generalization.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1527 on: February 13, 2013, 01:25:12 PM »
He did absolutely nothing constructive.  Cops burned his ass up.... Guy had a future and he threw it all away because of a grudge.  From all accounts he could be an affable guy who communicated well.  Instead of using his communication skills to bring people together and shed like on a serious issue like police corruption, he succumb to his desire for vengeance. look where it led him.
I wasn't talking about Dorner, someone asked me with my anti gun, anti police stance how do I propose the oppressed citizens do something about it.  I gave a brief overview of what I thought, but basically until what I suggested happens, individuals will continue to throw their hands up in frustration and say "FUCK IT" , feel as if nothing will ever change and go out in a blaze of glory not giving two fucks who they take with them.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1528 on: February 13, 2013, 01:28:18 PM »
cabin owner must be pissed  ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1529 on: February 13, 2013, 01:30:12 PM »

Lol. "I don't care about the fire damage. But how do I get the black smell out of here"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1530 on: February 13, 2013, 01:34:53 PM »

We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this black's skull!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1531 on: February 13, 2013, 01:37:46 PM »
I hope that isn't true enough to make such a generalization.
"Zero F___s Given" is the saying...It's become a cliche.
We've become cold, callous, cynical...it was just a show, a movie.
As Groink said, the LAPD will continue to do what they do, lives have been lost, people have been shot for mistaken identity, a house burned down---all the makings of a video game.

Meanwhile, you have the President's State of The Union Address, and then in his neck of the woods, some university student shoots his room mates with a handgun, and had an Uzi.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1532 on: February 13, 2013, 01:41:09 PM »
 :o
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1533 on: February 13, 2013, 01:43:17 PM »
I hate to say this but THE ONLY one that knows what they are talking about in this thread is ''240 is back''.

This guy killed innocent people and he is a POS but we do not have to torture him in anyway (although it would feel good and he deserves it) This would halt our progress in humanity to being as civilized as possible, some of you sound like barbarians and savages.

There are laws, rules and regulation, breaking these can lead to some heavy consequences. Sure Groink let's set him on fire and make a martyr out of him so ten more of his followers can spring up next month just so we can be happy that we bruised his flesh and blood............... there are procedures for a REASON AND TRUST ME ALL THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CABIN BURNING ARE IN CRAZY SHIT, BAD MOVE, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE MISTAKE.

As for the Geneva Convention and Protocols is concerned, I don't think they would even apply here 240 cause the national laws would be enough to cover all the angles but you are right in the case that they didn't the international laws would most certainly.

It always makes some happy when a scumbag suffers understandably so, however in such case the authorities must disregard all feelings and follow procedure designed by intelligent people who weigh the advantages and disadvantages appropriately.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: February 13, 2013, 01:43:33 PM »
"Zero F___s Given" is the saying...It's become a cliche.
We've become cold, callous, cynical...it was just a show, a movie.
As Groink said, the LAPD will continue to do what they do, lives have been lost, people have been shot for mistaken identity, a house burned down---all the makings of a video game.

Meanwhile, you have the President's State of The Union Address, and then in his neck of the woods, son university student shoots his room mates with a handgun, and had an Uzi.

There's still good out there.  There are still people who believe.

Maybe it's better to look at it as a race with time, rather than as a lost cause.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1535 on: February 13, 2013, 01:46:22 PM »
that is the kind of things savages do in africa

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=737_1311213769

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1536 on: February 13, 2013, 01:48:32 PM »
that is the kind of things savages do in africa

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=737_1311213769

I didn't see a door for him to walk out of.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: February 13, 2013, 01:50:15 PM »
I didn't see a door for him to walk out of.

yes there was, it was the same door dorner stepped out of and was forced back in when they were firing at him

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1538 on: February 13, 2013, 01:53:48 PM »
yes there was, it was the same door dorner stepped out of and was forced back in when they were firing at him

Did this happen?  I've only heard that here. Doesn't surprise me if they burned him on purpose or as a result of incompetence.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: February 13, 2013, 01:55:58 PM »

I hope this part of the story doesn't get buried.  From the report I heard, the wording was "pushed back in".  I'd love to know how this idea got out there, and where it came from.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1540 on: February 13, 2013, 01:58:27 PM »
LAPD are lining up for some well done Dorner Kebabs.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: February 13, 2013, 02:01:41 PM »
Did this happen?  I've only heard that here. Doesn't surprise me if they burned him on purpose or as a result of incompetence.

i do not see why not, Doner killed a very very high up retired officer Mr Quans daughter, made it personal

so they treated it personal

they took care of one of their own

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1542 on: February 13, 2013, 02:05:30 PM »
I hate to say this but THE ONLY one that knows what they are talking about in this thread is ''240 is back''.

This guy killed innocent people and he is a POS but we do not have to torture him in anyway (although it would feel good and he deserves it) This would halt our progress in humanity to being as civilized as possible, some of you sound like barbarians and savages.

There are laws, rules and regulation, breaking these can lead to some heavy consequences. Sure Groink let's set him on fire and make a martyr out of him so ten more of his followers can spring up next month just so we can be happy that we bruised his flesh and blood............... there are procedures for a REASON AND TRUST ME ALL THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CABIN BURNING ARE IN CRAZY SHIT, BAD MOVE, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE MISTAKE.

As for the Geneva Convention and Protocols is concerned, I don't think they would even apply here 240 cause the national laws would be enough to cover all the angles but you are right in the case that they didn't the international laws would most certainly.

It always makes some happy when a scumbag suffers understandably so, however in such case the authorities must disregard all feelings and follow procedure designed by intelligent people who weigh the advantages and disadvantages appropriately.

like i have said.....let's wait and find out all the facts.

I am just being devil's advocate with the hateful shit...although I'm glad he's dead.

I base my opinion on the same thing 240 bases his on, the audio and video that shows they were openly planning to "burn" the house.  where we differ is i think they knew exactly what they were doing and following a procedure that is accepted and perfectly legal.

what happened after that is unclear and way too premature to say you "know" anything.

if it turns out that these guys took the law into their own hands and it was an unsanctioned criminal act....color me surprised as fuck. but i seriously doubt that, i hear nothing like that on any news channel from anyone in a postion of authority...just intenet experts.

the story is already falling off the rotation.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1543 on: February 13, 2013, 02:09:46 PM »
like i have said.....let's wait and find out all the facts.

I am just being devil's advocate with the hateful shit...although I'm glad he's dead.

I base my opinion on the same thing 240 bases his on, the audio and video that shows they were openly planning to "burn" the house.  where we differ is i think they knew exactly what they were doing and following a procedure that is accepted and perfectly legal.

what happened after that is unclear and way too premature to say you "know" anything.

if it turns out that these guys took the law into their own hands and it was an unsanctioned criminal act....color me surprised as fuck. but i seriously doubt that, i hear nothing like that on any news channel from anyone in a postion of authority...just intenet experts.

the story is already falling off the rotation.

The thing is we will never know.  Thye won't admit they burnt it purposely they will just say it was an unintended consequence of trying to get him out blah blah blah and it's not the outcome we wanted, we wanted him alive blah blah blah.  The truth will never come out because they will never admit to purposely burning the building if that's exactly what they did.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1544 on: February 13, 2013, 02:09:54 PM »
He was an arse and got toasted.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1545 on: February 13, 2013, 02:12:30 PM »
 ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1546 on: February 13, 2013, 02:17:25 PM »
I have already discussed this on a thread Dazza started about me.  But essentially, it needs to be a massive, and I mean massive collective of individuals pushing for the changes they want to see.  A little along the lines of a Gandhi style non violence movement.  Although I love the idea of a militant vigilante style assault against the oppressors, I fear the citizens will always be out-gunned.  The big problem as I see it, is big corporations, Governments can be manipulated and changed, but the corporate swine pulling the puppet string from behind need to be held to account.  But most definitely the first step is constant debate about it and think tanks by the people to work out how to collaborate effectively.  The main issue currently is how divided the oppressed are and how unable they are to come together as a large collective force.  Once these barriers have been overcome change can slowly begin to happen.  But I don't believe it an easy task, but eventually, when resources have maxed out and the people are hungry and cold, they might realise the need to come together.  The other alternative is a benevolent dictator!
Didn`t answer my question at all. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: February 13, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »
Groink really doesn't understand the Blue Code of Silence, even if they did murder that fucker in cold blood and then pissed in his mouth and shoved tampons up his dead arse, do you think anyone is going to say anything and risk their career, reputation and possibly their LIFE!  Groink lives in a fairy tail where stories of systemic corruption are just figments of crazy peoples imagination.  The whole reason Dorner went troppo was because the inbuilt corrupt culture of the LAPD was essentially bulletproof and their was essentially nothing a decent man could do about it.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: February 13, 2013, 02:23:47 PM »
???

OH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

THE BURNED A POOR WOMAN TO DEATH!!!!!!!  ??? ??? ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1549 on: February 13, 2013, 02:29:48 PM »

?