Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182424 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1575 on: February 13, 2013, 02:58:04 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/nancy-dorner-chris-dorner_n_2678994.html

His mom was just drinking and joking around and eating chips and salsa?

Nothing like watching your son get burned to death over some wine, chips & salsa , chicken enchiladas , and mariachi

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1576 on: February 13, 2013, 02:58:23 PM »

?

I don't see this anywhere.  Sounds like CNN jumped the gun.  You're going to see the building of a myth with stuff like this.  So much information is flying all over the place with zero sourcing for accuracy.  Certain people are going to believe certain things because they want to.  
A

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1577 on: February 13, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »

where did you hear or read this???

it was reported that he left his wallet and id and badge somewhere in san diego

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/chris-dorner-dead_n_2649763.html

2:20 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 7: A shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with an LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner to San Diego police. The wallet was found fewer than five miles from the boat, near San Diego International Airport.

Heard it on the radio driving into work today.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1578 on: February 13, 2013, 02:59:19 PM »

?
this better not be true...that another person's body was found.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1579 on: February 13, 2013, 02:59:34 PM »
Police did an excellent  job burning  Dorner .  

LAPD spraying a couple vehicles and their occupants with bullets, without warning, and then claiming the only mistake was one of identity, that 's really fucked up .

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1580 on: February 13, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »
 ;D  @ Nails!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1581 on: February 13, 2013, 03:01:06 PM »
 ???
V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1582 on: February 13, 2013, 03:01:24 PM »
anyone who is A-okay with the police torching the house...

You have to also be okay with the govt/police being able to use that power whenever they deem it necessary.

The minute you 'okay' their use of this power in this case, you give them the discretion to use it again.  Any time they want. 

Very dangerous precedent!!!   If Obama decides bald muscular white dudes like 333386 are a danger to america, he can order 33's house to be firebombed.

pretty much sums it up

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1583 on: February 13, 2013, 03:02:22 PM »
The Geneva Conventions don't apply; they only apply in wars between sovereign states.
O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1584 on: February 13, 2013, 03:04:04 PM »

anyone who is A-okay with the police torching the house...

You have to also be okay with the govt/police being able to use that power whenever they deem it necessary.

The minute you 'okay' their use of this power in this case, you give them the discretion to use it again.  Any time they want. 

Very dangerous precedent!!!   If Obama decides bald muscular white dudes like 333386 are a danger to america, he can order 33's house to be firebombed.

^

Mace Windu: I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi. The Dark Side of the Force surrounds the Chancellor.

Ki-Adi-Mundi: If he does not give up his emergency powers after the destruction of Grievous, then he must be forcibly removed from office.

Mace Windu: It will be tricky. The Jedi Council will have to take control of the Senate to ensure a peaceful transition to a new goverment and a new leadership for the Republic.

Yoda: Hmmm. To a dark place this line of thought will carry us. Great care we must take.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1585 on: February 13, 2013, 03:04:51 PM »

exactly  dead is fucking dead, doesn't say HOW. and PS...he shot himself, they didn't kill him, or burn him to death.

I am really looking forward to a formal press conference so the police can shoot down the idiot reporter who says they burned him alive in two sentences,  and says "next question"

and internet experts are crushing their tinfoil hats and swallowing their microphones in anger worldwide....LOL
Bro I understand your perspective but time will tell that you are so wrong and this will not blow away like you stated above, these guys are in for it and they will have to climb for miles to crawl out of this hole. Trust me I am not just trying to argue with you as I completely understand how you feel about this scum and to prove my point I will tell you that I am somewhat happy he suffered even though I think it is wrong, just being honest.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1586 on: February 13, 2013, 03:05:57 PM »
The Geneva Conventions don't apply; they only apply in wars between sovereign states.
Wrong Geneva convention over rules ALL LAWS

Applies to all arm conflict's to participating countries

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1587 on: February 13, 2013, 03:08:45 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/nancy-dorner-chris-dorner_n_2678994.html

His mom was just drinking and joking around and eating chips and salsa?
Please---this story has so many holes. And maybe she didn't want to over-react, causing a scene. Or needed a drink, it's not like the police told her that they were going to raid the cabin where her son is.

jakew300

• Getbig II

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: February 13, 2013, 03:10:36 PM »
Bro I understand your perspective but time will tell that you are so wrong and this will not blow away like you stated above, these guys are in for it and they will have to climb for miles to crawl out of this hole. Trust me I am not just trying to argue with you as I completely understand how you feel about this scum and to prove my point I will tell you that I am somewhat happy he suffered even though I think it is wrong, just being honest.

They haven't broken any police protocols. They are allowed to use fire, cars, tyre irons even! if they believe their lives are in immediate danger. He had killed a cop, killed another, and publicly stated he would kill more. Nothing will happen to them.
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1590 on: February 13, 2013, 03:10:48 PM »
Hey Rob...do you really think they would be talking about it so casually and at length, getting confirmation every step of the way...if they knew they were doing something wrong ?

I don't think they would have pushed all media back 4 miles if they believed they weren't breaking any laws ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1591 on: February 13, 2013, 03:10:59 PM »
can anyone answer me the question ....if these cops supposedly broke international law and police procedure, and commited a heniuos crime....why is NONE of this language being used on any news channel?

How is it that Getbig knows all about this stuff, and is up in arms...but CNN has no clue?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1592 on: February 13, 2013, 03:12:43 PM »
 :-X
V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1593 on: February 13, 2013, 03:14:08 PM »
can anyone answer me the question ....if these cops supposedly broke international law and police procedure, and commited a heniuos crime....why is NONE of this language being used on any news channel?

How is it that Getbig knows all about this stuff, and is up in arms...but CNN has no clue?

because its CNN lmao

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: February 13, 2013, 03:14:44 PM »
I don't think they would have pushed all media back 4 miles if they believed they weren't breaking any laws ;)

Yes and then light a fire you can see for 20 miles and talk about it in plain english, repeating every word for confirmation, on scanners they know are being recorded.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: February 13, 2013, 03:14:48 PM »

It was the featured 530 PM story on CNN tonight.  I posted right afterwards.  Wolf Blitxer.  I'm thinking it'll be on at 7:30 as well, if they repeat shows?

Police tactics questioned - did they start fire, with a nice analysis of what it is illegal.

The Qs about this are just getting started on this one.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: February 13, 2013, 03:15:52 PM »
Wrong Geneva convention over rules ALL LAWS

Applies to all arm conflict's to participating countries

"In Time of War". Despite appearances, this does not constitute that.
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: February 13, 2013, 03:16:19 PM »
Yes and then light a fire you can see for 20 miles and talk about it in plain english, repeating every word for confirmation, on scanners they know are being recorded.  ;)

they clearly lied about the source of the fire.  That's not in question.  

They changed the scanner channel to do the fire, but it was still picked up.  They took it off the swat channel, I believe?  then they went back to the swat channel once fire was started?  I thought I read that last night?   but of course, the scanners still record all.

IF IF IF that is the case, yikes!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1598 on: February 13, 2013, 03:16:47 PM »
why use fire why not just use grenades or blow it up

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: February 13, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »
another question...if police OBVIOUSLY violated this man's civil rights, and burned him to death, why aren't Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and 5000 black people having a rally in big bear ?