Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182341 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1625 on: February 13, 2013, 03:53:47 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1626 on: February 13, 2013, 03:54:29 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1627 on: February 13, 2013, 03:57:23 PM »
Perhaps you don't understand the concept of the LAW, only those who don't break the LAW can enforce it, otherwise it's just criminals shooting criminals.

well, fucknut. what LAW are you referring to? the law against killing people sitting in cars? who broke that LAW? you want a perfect person / system who never broke any LAW. well the only person that that could be is our lord and savior RON AVIDAN!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1628 on: February 13, 2013, 03:57:25 PM »
so did I...i didn't hear the words "geneva convention"...or...."illegally burned to death"...... a single time.

LAPD pulls ‘Waco’ on Christopher Dorner to silence him forever

Dorner’s killings were not random; but the LAPD’s attempted murders were!  In fact, if you really look at the situation in retrospect, a typical LA citizen was far more likely to be killed by the LAPD than by Chris Dorner. Dorner was a selective killer while the LAPD attempted to kill people indiscriminately… seemingly at random.If you weren’t on Chris Dorner’s kill list, you had nothing to fear from Dorner. But if you were a black man with a bald head, you had everything to fear from the LAPD! And they proved it by opening fire on not just one innocent person, nor two, but THREE innocent citizens who didn’t even resemble Dorner

No wonder the LAPD was so desperately trying to murder Dorner on sight: the man knew too much.

more....  http://www.infowars.com/lapd-pulls-waco-on-christopher-dorner-orders-media-to-stand-down-before-burning-dorner-alive-to-silence-him-forever/
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1629 on: February 13, 2013, 03:59:24 PM »
well, fucknut. what LAW are you referring to? the law against killing people sitting in cars? who broke that LAW? you want a perfect person / system who never broke any LAW. well the only person that that could be is our lord and savior RON AVIDAN!
Dickhead, Dormer wasn't being employed to UPHOLD the LAW.  As strange as this may seem to your small mind, the Police are held to a higher standard than your run of the mill psycho Killer on a murderous rampage.
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1630 on: February 13, 2013, 03:59:57 PM »
Just heard, they may try to deny the two cleaning women the reward money.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1631 on: February 13, 2013, 04:00:18 PM »

very good point TA...
and no answer...

No modern means to protect yourself. No police, and damn sure no "pit bulls",

I guess E-Kul wants everybody to protect themselves using fire, swords and throwing knives (which the people can throw back)...or just run away.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1632 on: February 13, 2013, 04:01:21 PM »
Dickhead, Dormer wasn't being employed to UPHOLD the LAW.  As strange as this may seem to your small mind, the Police are held to a higher standard than your run of the mill psycho Killer on a murderous rampage.

yep, thats why the said "come out" before the burned his fat ass to the ground. problem solved

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1633 on: February 13, 2013, 04:01:52 PM »

LAPD pulls ‘Waco’ on Christopher Dorner to silence him forever

Dorner’s killings were not random; but the LAPD’s attempted murders were!  In fact, if you really look at the situation in retrospect, a typical LA citizen was far more likely to be killed by the LAPD than by Chris Dorner. Dorner was a selective killer while the LAPD attempted to kill people indiscriminately… seemingly at random.If you weren’t on Chris Dorner’s kill list, you had nothing to fear from Dorner. But if you were a black man with a bald head, you had everything to fear from the LAPD! And they proved it by opening fire on not just one innocent person, nor two, but THREE innocent citizens who didn’t even resemble Dorner

No wonder the LAPD was so desperately trying to murder Dorner on sight: the man knew too much.

more....  http://www.infowars.com/lapd-pulls-waco-on-christopher-dorner-orders-media-to-stand-down-before-burning-dorner-alive-to-silence-him-forever/

I said media outlet, not tinfoil hat-wearing idiot website

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1634 on: February 13, 2013, 04:02:35 PM »
By the way, it doesn't matter about the "Geneva Convention" or anything else.  All lesser means were not exhausted and no one was in immediate danger.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1635 on: February 13, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »
I guess the police should just become the firemen in Fahrenheit 451. Might as well just start burning places down anywhere a suspected criminal is located.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1636 on: February 13, 2013, 04:04:43 PM »
their mistake, so they need to pay.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1637 on: February 13, 2013, 04:04:57 PM »
and no answer...

No modern means to protect yourself. No police, and damn sure no "pit bulls",

I guess E-Kul wants everybody to protect themselves using fire, swords and throwing knives (which the people can throw back)...or just run away.
No, modern civilisations need Police, no doubt about it, and highly effective Police force at that.  But they need to be held accountable by the public, and they need to be of benefit to the community, not serve elitist agendas.  And how do you propose the innocent civilians would defend themselves when the Police start shooting at them.  As much as I like the idea of vigilante militant groups of civilians fighting the corrupt powers that be, you will be out-gunned every-time.
V

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1638 on: February 13, 2013, 04:05:23 PM »
I guess the police should just become the firemen in Fahrenheit 451. Might as well just start burning places down anywhere a suspected criminal is located.

yes, they should burn to the ground every spot they see a mass murderer run onto and not come out of. see we agree after all  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1639 on: February 13, 2013, 04:06:06 PM »
By the way, it doesn't matter about the "Geneva Convention" or anything else.  No lesser means were exhausted and no one was in immediate danger.

LOL.....nice troll

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: February 13, 2013, 04:06:55 PM »
LOL at Alex Jones comments

"Dorner’s mistake in all this was not that he killed people, you see, it’s that he didn’t get enough voters to back him first. Once you get the voters behind you, you can kill anybody you want, with no legal recourse whatsoever."
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1641 on: February 13, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1642 on: February 13, 2013, 04:07:17 PM »

yes i heard the same thing this morning , something about they can only give them at reward money if they were brought him in to serve his justice in court

as if its the women fault they burned that fucker alive, either way fucking rats dont get shit

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: February 13, 2013, 04:09:02 PM »

yes i heard the same thing this morning , something about they can only give them at reward money if they were brought him in to serve his justice in court

as if its the women fault they burned that fucker alive, either way fucking rats dont get shit

God Bless.  That's the angle they're trying to use?  Man, I've heard it all.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1644 on: February 13, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »
can anyone answer me the question ....if these cops supposedly broke international law and police procedure, and commited a heniuos crime....why is NONE of this language being used on any news channel?

How is it that Getbig knows all about this stuff, and is up in arms...but CNN has no clue?

lmao..,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1645 on: February 13, 2013, 04:10:58 PM »
Nice Guy Dorner  :D

A man identified as Rick Heltebrake, who works at a Boy Scout camp in the Big Bear area, told KTLA-TV News that Dorner stole his truck from him at gunpoint.

Heltebrake said Dorner came right to the point: "He said, 'I don't want to hurt you. Just get out of the truck and start walking up the road.'" He asked if he could get his dog out of the back. Dorner said okay, but don't take time to get a leash.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1646 on: February 13, 2013, 04:12:18 PM »
  They do NOT want to give the reward.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: February 13, 2013, 04:13:22 PM »
  They do NOT want to give the reward.

If they can get away with it...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1648 on: February 13, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »
Nice Guy Dorner  :D

A man identified as Rick Heltebrake, who works at a Boy Scout camp in the Big Bear area, told KTLA-TV News that Dorner stole his truck from him at gunpoint.

Heltebrake said Dorner came right to the point: "He said, 'I don't want to hurt you. Just get out of the truck and start walking up the road.'" He asked if he could get his dog out of the back. Dorner said okay, but don't take time to get a leash.

I hope this guy gets the $1,000,000 reward, but something tells me he will probably get arrested for something or other and get no reward.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1649 on: February 13, 2013, 04:14:44 PM »
God Bless.  That's the angle they're trying to use?  Man, I've heard it all.

yea some thing about Rewards are only paid out to those that assist in the apprehension and conviction of the criminal