Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182331 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1675 on: February 13, 2013, 04:40:46 PM »
they didn't intentionally burn it down, just like they didn't intentionally fire 50 rounds into the back of that Tacoma    ::)

Maybe they were outraged over a 7 minute video of the prophet Mohammed?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1676 on: February 13, 2013, 04:41:40 PM »
Exactly.  I am not willing to give law enforcement such power and they should be held accountable whenver they step out of the bounds of the law.

well yeah, they should be help accountable 10X more than if a civilian were to do the same thing, which unfortunately isnt the way it really is. its basically a massive breach of trust.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1677 on: February 13, 2013, 04:42:02 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1678 on: February 13, 2013, 04:43:07 PM »
they said "we have a fire"...because there was a fire. not one person said, "we are going to light the cabin on fire now"......"The Burn" is police terminolocy for deploying tear gas, as was explained.

and some excited cop yelling "burn motherfucker" at a house THAT IS ALREADY BURNING doesn't mean dick except he isn't blind and he saw a fire
So who started the fire?  ???

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1679 on: February 13, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »
Maybe they were outraged over a 7 minute video of the prophet Mohammed?

cant blame them who wouldn't be  ;D ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1680 on: February 13, 2013, 04:45:44 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1681 on: February 13, 2013, 04:46:18 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Christopher Dorner Fan Club Is More Mainstream Than You'd Think
Online support for the killer has crept into political subcultures on the right and left — and even on to cable news.

"This has been an important public conversation that we've had, about police brutality, about police corruption, about state violence," Hill said during a CNN segment about the burgeoning online support for Dorner. "As far as Dorner himself goes, he's been like a real life superhero to many people," Hill said. "Now don't get me wrong, what he did is awful, killing innocent people is bad...Many people aren't rooting for him to kill innocent people, they're rooting for somebody who was wronged to get a kind of revenge against the system. It's almost like watching Django Unchained in real life, it's kind of exciting."
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1682 on: February 13, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »
So who started the fire?  ???
Billy Joel. 

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1683 on: February 13, 2013, 04:47:19 PM »
lmfao ^

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1684 on: February 13, 2013, 04:48:16 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1685 on: February 13, 2013, 04:48:36 PM »
i hate to agree with the coo coo crazies here. but to name something "the burner" and not excpect it to burn is pretty silly.

ps fuck him, im glad he burned   :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1686 on: February 13, 2013, 04:48:44 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1687 on: February 13, 2013, 04:48:56 PM »
Billy Joel.  

Best post on the thread..  ;D

O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1688 on: February 13, 2013, 04:50:04 PM »
Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1689 on: February 13, 2013, 04:50:21 PM »
the elements
???
Lightning Strike? I don`t think there were any storms were in the area and given the location, a forest fire from a strike is unlikely.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1690 on: February 13, 2013, 04:50:33 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Christopher Dorner Fan Club Is More Mainstream Than You'd Think
Online support for the killer has crept into political subcultures on the right and left — and even on to cable news.

"This has been an important public conversation that we've had, about police brutality, about police corruption, about state violence," Hill said during a CNN segment about the burgeoning online support for Dorner. "As far as Dorner himself goes, he's been like a real life superhero to many people," Hill said. "Now don't get me wrong, what he did is awful, killing innocent people is bad...Many people aren't rooting for him to kill innocent people, they're rooting for somebody who was wronged to get a kind of revenge against the system. It's almost like watching Django Unchained in real life, it's kind of exciting."
I told you, people were viewing this as entertainment. A real "reality show"...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1691 on: February 13, 2013, 04:51:16 PM »
starting to gain some steam , but like everything in America, nobody will remember in a few days

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/cause-cabin-fire-fuels-debate-christopher-dorner-standoff-222441723.html

whos James Holmes again??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1692 on: February 13, 2013, 04:52:19 PM »
i hate to agree with the coo coo crazies here. but to name something "the burner" and not excpect it to burn is pretty silly.

ps fuck him, im glad he burned   :D

Hey man i'm not fucking stupid, the point I've been trying to make is they don't seem all that concerned about it, for people who spposedly just illegally burned someone to death in front of the national media.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1693 on: February 13, 2013, 04:52:58 PM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1694 on: February 13, 2013, 04:53:33 PM »
Billy Joel. 

Isn't the song titled "We Didn't Start The Fire"?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1695 on: February 13, 2013, 04:54:36 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/cause-cabin-fire-fuels-debate-christopher-dorner-standoff-222441723.html

"Ok, we're gonna go forward with the plan, with the burn ... like we talked about."

"Seven burners deployed and we have a fire."

"Copy. Seven burners deployed and we have a fire."

These purported police commands come from 5 minutes and 17 seconds of audio allegedly recorded off law enforcement radios during Tuesday’s tense standoff between SWAT officers and suspected serial killer Christopher Dorner.

The audio, posted to YouTube, has fueled speculation that authorities may have purposely started the fire to either kill Dorner or force him to surrender.

On Wednesday, law enforcement sources confirmed to the Los Angeles Times that officers did throw incendiary tear gas canisters into the mountain cabin before it caught fire. According to the Times:

SWAT officers surrounding the cabin were under a "constant barrage of gunfire," one source said. “He put himself in that position. There weren’t a lot of options.” Hoping to end the standoff, law enforcement authorities first lobbed "traditional" tear gas into the cabin. When that did not work, they opted to use CS gas canisters, which are known in law enforcement parlance as incendiary tear gas. These canisters have significantly more chance of starting a fire. This gas can cause humans to have burning eyes and start to feel as if they are being starved for oxygen. It is often used to drive barricaded individuals out.

Dorner, a disgruntled ex-LAPD officer accused of killing four people in the past week, never emerged from the charred cabin near Big Bear Lake, Calif.

The coroner’s office is studying the remains of a burned body found in the basement, but an anonymous official told The Associated Press that a wallet and personal items, including a California driver's license issued to Christopher Dorner, were recovered.

An exact cause of death for the body has not been revealed. On the YouTube audio, an unidentified voice says, “It sounds like one shot fired from inside the residence” about the time a police demolition vehicle was tearing down the cabin’s walls and the house became inflamed.

“We have fire in the front. He might come out the back,” a voice says on the YouTube recording.

"Fire doing quite well. I'm going to let it go," a law enforcement officer also said, according to a Yahoo News reporter also monitoring the San Bernardino sheriff’s radio traffic.

A smart move, S.W.A.T. Magazine editor Denny Hansen told Yahoo News.

“You really can’t send firemen up there if the subject is still alive and may shoot them,” said Hansen, himself a former tactical officer. “They may have believed that he started the fire as a diversionary tactic to escape.”

Veteran police consultant Chuck Drago told Yahoo News that he interprets the officers’ discussion of “burners” to be the tear gas canisters that were used.

“They are not meant to cause fire, but they can,” he said. “Sometimes you have a lot of options at your disposal, and sometimes you're limited.”

With nightfall approaching and Dorner having already vowed to seek revenge by unleashing "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare," Drago said the officers must have decided that a possible blaze was worth the risk to accomplish their mission.

“They had to move pretty quickly in this situation,” he said.

Hansen scoffs at anyone who thinks otherwise.

“I’ve already heard some people say, ‘Well, they burned him alive without a trial,’” Hansen said. “There are always going to be conspiracy theories.”

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1696 on: February 13, 2013, 04:54:53 PM »
I told you, people were viewing this as entertainment. A real "reality show"...

I said that too.  The OJ thing might have started it all
A

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1697 on: February 13, 2013, 04:56:22 PM »
I think what's upsetting people and giving Dorner (totally undeserved) support is the WAY the LAPD have handled this.  THeir shoot first ask questions later method has been a physical and public relations disaster, they can't expect public support when they shoot the wrong colored car, 2 women and probably half a dozen large squirrels when they're looking for a 270 pound black man.  They are now being held accountable for acting like cowboys in the wild west and the public by and large feels this style of "policing" is totally unacceptable.  How much better would it have been to have arrested Dorner and put him on trial?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1698 on: February 13, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1699 on: February 13, 2013, 04:57:37 PM »
Billy Joel. 
I agree. However, I think most did not understand what you were really driving at with this-It was always burning Since the world's been turning.