Author Topic: My respect for Robert De Niro just plummeted into the abyss  (Read 7264 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: My respect for Robert De Niro just plummeted into the abyss
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »
Yeah guys but there's no doubt about it. that On the east coast anyway Blacks and Italian don't mesh. Both personalities are too strong.  I'm a very subdued and laid back guy. Black women and American Italian women have very similar personality traits. This is why I rarely get along with Italian women unless they are generally quiet or submissive. Like Rocky Balboas wife. Italian bros are fun to hang with. Talk about of shit. Very sure of themselves. Love the ladies, great food, are very loyal. I like that shit.

I am a wop and wont date italian girls.  They are like better looking jew broads with more anger and attitude and jealous brothers and fathers.   No thanks.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 11:21:28 AM »
Yeah guys but there's no doubt about it. that On the east coast anyway Blacks and Italian don't mesh. Both personalities are too strong.  I'm a very subdued and laid back guy. Black women and American Italian women have very similar personality traits. This is why I rarely get along with Italian women unless they are generally quiet or submissive. Like Rocky Balboas wife. Italian bros are fun to hang with. Talk about of shit. Very sure of themselves. Love the ladies, great food, are very loyal. I like that shit.
ALL TRUE,,,,I ALWAYS KID MY WIFE WE WILL BE WALKING SOMEWHERE AND A BLACK GUY ALWAYS SAY'S WHAT'S UP OR NOD AND I TELL MY WIFE BLACK GUYS LIKE ITALIANS ,,,

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 11:23:17 AM »
ALL TRUE,,,,I ALWAYS KID MY WIFE WE WILL BE WALKING SOMEWHERE AND A BLACK GUY ALWAYS SAY'S WHAT'S UP OR NOD AND I TELL MY WIFE BLACK GUYS LIKE ITALIANS ,,,

Black dudes and Italian guys sort of get along because they are usually all out for the same thing - muscles in the gym, broads, flashy shit, etc. 

I bust balls on this site - but i usually get along w bblack dudes in the gym better than the skinny ass white twinks who are boring milqetoast mmetro types. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 11:23:27 AM »
Excellent point...Couldn't agree more. A guy like De Niro seems to go out of his way to let people know about his appreciation for black women. Not buying it. He's also an actor that keeps the fact that hes GGGewwwish to the public on the down low.
HE'S A MUTT,,FATHER HAS THE MOST BLOOD LINE MOM ADMIRAL WAS MAIDEN NAME AND SHE'S GOT SOME MIX...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 11:25:21 AM »

Yes, you guys are different. As seen glamorized in the movies and in music. Brothas love the American Italian mob lifestyle. You guys have balls and stand up for yourselves. You're also willing to do business on the black market, no questions asked. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 11:26:09 AM »
Black dudes and Italian guys sort of get along because they are usually all out for the same thing - muscles in the gym, broads, flashy shit, etc. 

I bust balls on this site - but i usually get along w bblack dudes in the gym better than the skinny ass white twinks who are boring milqetoast mmetro types. 

Bingo. LOL

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 11:27:55 AM »
Yes, you guys are different. As seen glamorized in the movies and in music. Brothas love the American Italian mob lifestyle. You guys have balls and stand up for yourselves. You're also willing to do business on the black market, no questions asked. 
MY GRANDFATHER RIP,PICTURES OF HIM IN THE 50'S ALL HE NEEDED WAS A TOMMY GUN AND HE LOOKED LIKE HE STEPPED OUT OF THE CAST OF  THE GODFATHER...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 11:28:30 AM »
Bingo. LOL

Plus in the gym - you rarely ever see a black guy half ass it - same for a lot of italian guys.    I see all these other dudes in the gym going for the skinny "health look" and its like "WTF you doing in the gym bro?"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 11:30:30 AM »
Plus in the gym - you rarely ever see a black guy half ass it - same for a lot of italian guys.    I see all these other dudes in the gym going for the skinny "health look" and its like "WTF you doing in the gym bro?"

Yes, No retreat no surrender.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »
Yes, No retreat no surrender.
VAN DAMME DEBUT,,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 11:35:17 AM »
VAN DAMME DEBUT,,,,

LOL. Good shit bro. I didn't think anyone would catch that. Me and some military buddies would sit and pick that movie apart. It's so funny and cornball. "I've got my reasons."

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »

Lol so true.

Glad to see some fellow Wops in this thread  :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 11:36:52 AM »
interesting thread.lo.l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 11:37:46 AM »
LOL. Good shit bro. I didn't think anyone would catch that. Me and some military buddies would sit and pick that movie apart. It's so funny and cornball. "I've got my reasons."

I know from personal experience its also sort of a cultural thing since Italians are not really considered white by the WASP culture and often looked down upon as there is always that association w criminal behavior associated with it.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 11:51:29 AM »
thread started as any thread here but takes turn when right posters join in with real talk not gimmicks,,this can be good thread and wiggs approved,,,,

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »
Just found out my favorite actor is a race trader :(

Add him to the list.... :'(

MikMaq

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 01:17:38 PM »
I know from personal experience its also sort of a cultural thing since Italians are not really considered white by the WASP culture and often looked down upon as there is always that association w criminal behavior associated with it.  

You forgot the over emotionalism, the superficialness, narcissistic,  the bling bling budda bing culture, generally being loud annoying and aggressive. Being racist, sexist, and in general bigots. Did I mention obsessed with petty nationalism and being annoying ::)

P.S. I love hating italians, there the only ethnic group you can get away with hating because were at equal white status.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 01:34:37 PM »
You forgot the over emotionalism, the superficialness, narcissistic,  the bling bling budda bing culture, generally being loud annoying and aggressive. Being racist, sexist, and in general bigots. Did I mention obsessed with petty nationalism and being annoying ::)

P.S. I love hating italians, there the only ethnic group you can get away with hating because were at equal white status.

Its Bada Bing you retarded ape. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
mobs were nothing more than bullies...and we're shown as such when they went up against the G-men. Old ass men telling young dummies what to do, and they do it, because they are looking for respect.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 01:44:43 PM »
Retards taking any critical measure of thinking from celebrities.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 01:47:37 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 01:49:02 PM »
mobs were nothing more than bullies...and we're shown as such when they went up against the G-men. Old ass men telling young dummies what to do, and they do it, because they are looking for respect.

the mob of the early 1900's to mid 1950's were all sent over from castelmarre de golfo sicily ,,,genovese,lucky luciano,luchesse,bonnanno,all came from there and they lived and guided by there ways here from that culture they were breed ,,they were the true mob,,later on when it was glamorized castellano,gotti,they used roman times caesar as the architect have everyone pay homage to you,bow to you,pay you,,see what it got caesar...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 01:51:25 PM »
The mob came to be as a result of corrupt governments not being able to keep any type of order as well as various warring city states before Italy was a unified country. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2013, 01:59:20 PM »
the mob of the early 1900's to mid 1950's were all sent over from castelmarre de golfo sicily ,,,genovese,lucky luciano,luchesse,bonnanno,all came from there and they lived and guided by there ways here from that culture they were breed ,,they were the true mob,,later on when it was glamorized castellano,gotti,they used roman times caesar as the architect have everyone pay homage to you,bow to you,pay you,,see what it got caesar...
yeah, the new breeds hated the old school guys.
Which came first, the new breed's egos, or the glamourization of them? Or did the egos grow due to them being glamourized.

They were like today's Mexican and Colombian drug cartels, except the drug cartels are bigger.

MikMaq

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2013, 02:06:48 PM »
The mob came to be as a result of corrupt governments not being able to keep any type of order as well as various warring city states before Italy was a unified country. 

Nonsense, the mob was a product of catholic culture, it lacks a separation of family and politics that you have in protestant culture.

Same reason irish catholics like the kennedys have continual dynasties.