Author Topic: Help plan, sus plus var  (Read 1766 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Help plan, sus plus var
« on: February 07, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »
If one has 20 ml sus and 35 var, 50 mg tabs... All hg, how would u plan it?

1 ml sus every 3-4 days and front load the var? 

Any other ideas, there was a thread stating the pros only take the orals only on work out days etc, which makes no sense!  Anyway, thoughts?
you are gay.

whitewidow

Re: Help plan, sus plus var
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 07:08:30 AM »
If one has 20 ml sus and 35 var, 50 mg tabs... All hg, how would u plan it?

1 ml sus every 3-4 days and front load the var? 

Any other ideas, there was a thread stating the pros only take the orals only on work out days etc, which makes no sense!  Anyway, thoughts?

taking an oral on just a workout day makes no sense unless you workout everyday. Orals have to work up in your blood system and eventually you hit a peak level. I wouldn't frontload or jumpstart with a oral like anavar. I would honestly save the anavar for the last few weeks of your cycle instead of using them at the start. who still makes human grade oxandrolone in america? watson? BTG? or is it overseas human grade?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:39:42 AM »
pre workout orals... ONLY the ones that are fast acting do their thing for drive but something like anavar needs to build up and really kicks in by 3rd week more or less... so it makes no sense.. using it all at the end maybe makes sense, even though its HG.. u dont have much of it...

The sus well... do a standard 500mg cycle i guess, but if its not ur first cycle its gonna be meh results.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 06:25:57 PM »
taking an oral on just a workout day makes no sense unless you workout everyday. Orals have to work up in your blood system and eventually you hit a peak level. I wouldn't frontload or jumpstart with a oral like anavar. I would honestly save the anavar for the last few weeks of your cycle instead of using them at the start. who still makes human grade oxandrolone in america? watson? BTG? or is it overseas human grade?

What's the rational with the back loading?   I have 35 tabs of the var... 

I thought front loading would increase strength then carry the strength throughout the cycle producing more gains...

Also check ur pm for the brand of var...
you are gay.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 07:31:30 PM »
would be best to take 4 cc of sust a week, and one var a day for one month

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 07:33:12 PM »
would be best to take 4 cc of sust a week, and one var a day for one month

So the cycle would be for only 5 weeks!  U sure about your advice? There is only 20 ml sus
you are gay.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 07:36:48 PM »
what many dont know is alot of people in the know do one month or 5 week plans, you have enuff for 5 weeks, take off 3 weeks after then get back on, your results will be way better.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 01:41:50 AM »
Do var at the beginning..buy anuffa one to two vials of sus and have a better cycle brah

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 03:53:25 AM »
What's the rational with the back loading?   I have 35 tabs of the var... 

I thought front loading would increase strength then carry the strength throughout the cycle producing more gains...

Also check ur pm for the brand of var...

I think if you used a tab a day of the 50mg Anavar tabs the last 35 days of the cycle that would be the best route. the reason being Var is more of a cutting drug and usually used best at the end of a cycle. You will still gain strength off the sust during the cycle and then once you throw in the var you will peak out nicely on the sust and the anavar and end the cycle nice and ripped and strong as a bull!  That is the way I would use the anavar but you could use it to frontload as well! I just think anavar is the worst oral to frontload a cycle with, but it is a great oral to end a cycle with. either way you decide to use the var frontload/backload the var will def help! I just think by using the var the last 35 days of the cycle 50mg ED for the last 35 days and you will look much fuller and ripped at the end of the cycle! it all depends on when you want to look the best. The sust will not take to long to kick in and if you use the var during the first 5 weeks you will have no anavar in your system at the end of the cycle.

Just depends on when you want to look your best. I think if you wait to use the var you will have peaked on the sust then you will throw in the var and peak on the var and look pretty good by the end of the cycle.You will have more to look forward to if you save the anavar for the end of the cycle. In the end it does not really matter it all comes down to when you want to look your best, mid cycle or end of your cycle. Just because I would use the var the last 35 days of the cycle does not mean everybody has the same opinion. some might want to peak on the sust and anavar around the same time wich would happen if you frontloaded the var. I just think it is all personal preference.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 06:22:26 AM »
When do I start the var if back loading?  Ie plan to finish the var 2 weeks after the last shot?

Finish the sus week 10 then stop the var week 12?  Then go right into pct a few days later?
you are gay.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 01:35:03 PM »
When do I start the var if back loading?  Ie plan to finish the var 2 weeks after the last shot?

Finish the sus week 10 then stop the var week 12?  Then go right into pct a few days later?
That would make the most sense to me. Use the Anavar while the test clears.

Who makes 50mg HG anavar is what I'm wondering?